[Twitter] Ayu on Twitter [V] - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st October 2010, 10:17 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagami View Post
Totally. Ayu is one classy woman. And one day I will marry her...
NOT BEFORE ME YOU WON'T!

I will drag her sexy behind to Canada where our marriage will be legal or something LOL

Old 21st October 2010, 10:20 PM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
NOT BEFORE ME YOU WON'T!

I will drag her sexy behind to Canada where our marriage will be legal or something LOL

I always think of Canada as the place we'll get married lol. We. As in me and her. Not you
I saw her first
Old 21st October 2010, 10:30 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
I saw her first
WANNA BET?

Anyway, Misa-chan, you say TA is at a disadvantage, but isn't that in a small way TA's fault? I mean you (TA members, not you in particular) give us the diary entries, you sell the magazines on eBay. It's not like non-members are able to do these things and create such a disadvantage. And Ayu/Avex probably don't really know it's happening, otherwise they would have addressed it, no? And if you can't go to every concert or participate in a music video or go to a TV performance, it's not Ayu's fault. It was offered to you, you can only accept or decline. [side-note: you can't really expect to go to a concert for free... 6,000 yen/year membership covers a 8,000/show charge? Not in this life time. The venue has to get paid too]. If you (again TA members) decline and leak information how can you really complain about being at a disadvantage? Or am I misunderstanding you?

Last edited by jbrat2219; 21st October 2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 21st October 2010, 10:36 PM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
WANNA BET?
We were lovers in a past life, Voyage style~

All I hope is that Ayu will not be affected by this. She hates disappointing her fans so having them say these kinds of things is probably painful. But it doesn't look like she will be. The majority of her fans still love and support her as much as before, I'm sure
Old 21st October 2010, 10:41 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
japanese are more respecful towards people and they understand that details on TA are not to be leak out, so most of them won't. it's the internationals fans that do most of the leaking....

You can't speak for everyone, because you don't know all the TA members personally. You're basically saying international TA members are less respectful, and I find that insulting. Sorry.
Old 21st October 2010, 11:08 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Quote:
WANNA BET?

Anyway, Misa-chan, you say TA is at a disadvantage, but isn't that in a small way TA's fault? I mean you (TA members, not you in particular) give us the diary entries, you sell the magazines on eBay. It's not like non-members are able to do these things and create such a disadvantage. And Ayu/Avex probably don't really know it's happening, otherwise they would have addressed it, no? And if you can't go to every concert or participate in a music video or go to a TV performance, it's not Ayu's fault. It was offered to you, you can only accept or decline. [side-note: you can't really expect to go to a concert for free... 6,000 yen/year membership covers a 8,000/show charge? Not in this life time. The venue has to get paid too]. If you (again TA members) decline and leak information how can you really complain about being at a disadvantage? Or am I misunderstanding you?
I was kind of avoiding bringing this point up because of the fact that I really do appreciate that translations are made for us here at AHS, I really am grateful for that. But TA members get so many things that a lot of international fans can never have a chance of getting. You may never get picked for concert tickets, PV shooting, live shooting, but at least when you are part of TA, you have that chance no matter how small it may be.

I just think the TA members who are giving Ayu grief about twitter need to chill out and let Ayu be the person she wants to be. Let her say what she wants to say, where she wants to say it.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 21st October 2010, 11:14 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
We were lovers in a past life, Voyage style~
I fight you AND jbrat for Ayu... Oh wait, I have her AND Kumi!

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 21st October 2010, 11:29 PM
JEWEL Initiate

AYU'S SUCH A DORK, COMPUTER FROZE AFTER SHE WROTE GROUNDBREAKING LYRICS AGAIN

Quote:
本日未明、ものすごい勢いでバシバシ歌詞が降り注いで来たため、それはそれは集中力高めに、せっせと作業を しておりました。そして、無事に書き終え、細かいチェックなども全てやり、なんならうちの弟に「やべーっ! 超いい曲出来た‼」とか、ほうれんそうメールしたりしてね。うかれておりまして。あとは、保存して、とさか ディレクターに送るだけっ♪と思ったその瞬間、パソコンフリーズ。夢なら覚めないでと願った。違う、夢なら 覚めてくれと願った。しかし、現実でした。。。全部、ぜぇーーーんぶ消えた系。わはははー。顔色真っ青だっ たと思われ。そんなこんなで、ただいま再び書き終えたなう。まだ、心臓イタイヽ(;▽;)ノ命かけてやり遂 げた事を、不可抗力によって帳消しにされるのは、マジ心臓いてっす!!!!ちきしょーぅ、青汁 のんでやる
Maybe someone can give a better translation, but that's basically what happened lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
I was kind of avoiding bringing this point up because of the fact that I really do appreciate that translations are made for us here at AHS, I really am grateful for that. But TA members get so many things that a lot of international fans can never have a chance of getting. You may never get picked for concert tickets, PV shooting, live shooting, but at least when you are part of TA, you have that chance no matter how small it may be.

I just think the TA members who are giving Ayu grief about twitter need to chill out and let Ayu be the person she wants to be. Let her say what she wants to say, where she wants to say it.
I'm grateful, too! Very much so. But to leak something and turn around and say their membership isn't worth it because you can get the entries online now... well then DON'T LEAK IT if you're that conscious about how well your money is being spent. Obviously some TA members don't care and that's why we have them. I have to say if were a member, I would take FULL advantage. Especially if I lived in Japan. Anything I could afford to do I will do. And I wouldn't leak ANYTHING xD; :evil:

Last edited by jbrat2219; 21st October 2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 21st October 2010, 11:32 PM
still alone Initiate

^

how does stuff like this keep happening to her?! xDD

♫set by ownsarai♫
☆We are One, A World is One☆
♥ayu i love you with MY ALL♥

Old 21st October 2010, 11:33 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

CTRL+S, Ayu!!!!!! CTRL+S
Old 21st October 2010, 11:37 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Ayu's lyrics are so powerful her PC can not HANDLE IT!
Old 21st October 2010, 11:49 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

She had a problem with her PC and her lyrics again? I bet the computer was frozen in awe because of how awesome they are.
Old 21st October 2010, 11:50 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Ayu's lyrics are so powerful her PC can not HANDLE IT!
I'm quoting this in my signature haha!

♥sweet&simple♥
Old 22nd October 2010, 12:45 AM
Who... Initiate

New TeamAyu message.

NEW ALBUM will be her Christmas present to all of us!!!!!!
Old 22nd October 2010, 12:49 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

^NICE!
So she'll be releasing on, or around Christmas. That is so great~

♥sweet&simple♥
Old 22nd October 2010, 12:53 AM
Replace Initiate

Okay 1) ALBUM YEEEEEEEESSSS!!!

2) Here's a quick translation of her last three tweets. Worried more about meaning than details, sorry it's not exact. Poor ayu XD

Quote:
At the crack of dawn this morning, I was just pounding on my keyboard writing some lyrics, and holy crap you guys, I was so focused on it, I was working VERY diligently. I finished them up, did a quick check over them to make sure they were good, and I was saying "Wow, these are really well done!!" and I couldn't wait to send out an email about it. All was happy.

Then after that, I saved them, and I just needed to send the director the e-mail, and just as I thought about that... the computer froze. I begged the gods not to do this & wake me up from my nice dream. Okay no, actually I begged for this to be a nightmare I could wake up from. But no, this was reality. Everything, EEEVVEERRYYTHING was gone. HAH! I'm pretty sure I went white as a ghost. But now I've finished partially rewriting parts of it.

My heart still hurts... Life must go on, these things inevitably happen. Gaaah dangit... I'm gonna go drink some aojiru now.
Old 22nd October 2010, 12:54 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^Oh, poor Ayu. I hope she will find some strengt to do it all over again and be as much satisfied... Cuz she's such a picky girl sometimes.

Ah I just read the album message!!!
So I guess one or two or even more new songs might be up for the next CDL! I can't wait. This will be eeeepic!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.

Last edited by MissElin_; 22nd October 2010 at 12:58 AM.
Old 22nd October 2010, 12:58 AM
Who... Initiate

Thanks for translation Deli (^_−)−☆

again her PC freeze when writing lyrics?

edit.- not PC, she uses Mac xD
Old 22nd October 2010, 01:07 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
At the crack of dawn this morning, I was just pounding on my keyboard writing some lyrics, and holy crap you guys, I was so focused on it, I was working VERY diligently. I finished them up, did a quick check over them to make sure they were good, and I was saying "Wow, these are really well done!!" and I couldn't wait to send out an email about it. All was happy.

Then after that, I saved them, and I just needed to send the director the e-mail, and just as I thought about that... the computer froze. I begged the gods not to do this & wake me up from my nice dream. Okay no, actually I begged for this to be a nightmare I could wake up from. But no, this was reality. Everything, EEEVVEERRYYTHING was gone. HAH! I'm pretty sure I went white as a ghost. But now I've finished partially rewriting parts of it.

My heart still hurts... Life must go on, these things inevitably happen. Gaaah dangit... I'm gonna go drink some aojiru now.
Awwww!! Poor Ayu.
I hope she had everything she wanted to say in this song she's writing in her head. Maybe it's time for a new computer?

♥sweet&simple♥
Old 22nd October 2010, 01:24 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by crea_spain View Post
New TeamAyu message.

NEW ALBUM will be her Christmas present to all of us!!!!!!
OMG so a new album for christmas is now confirmed?!?! shouldn't this be in news? omg, I'm so excited!
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, twitter