[Twitter] ayu's Twitter/Weibo Thread #28 - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th January 2013, 03:31 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriChan View Post
^PM her for the password
PM here on the forum?
Old 12th January 2013, 03:33 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
PM here on the forum?
Yes.
Old 12th January 2013, 03:37 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I wonder who's going to be the next chosen one for another relationship publicity stunt with Ayu. Maybe a lesbian affair with Timmy?

Perhaps Max would be a good alternative. Would be an interesting couple for any upcoming album, indeed.

Last edited by channy; 12th January 2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old 12th January 2013, 03:52 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

She should bring back Nagase. That'd be a great plot twist. She'd be LOVING HIM AGAIN get it
Old 12th January 2013, 04:14 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
It is.
Aah, my computer must've saved it randomly then - I thought it was weird that this one was just showing up in the list while none of the others do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by channy View Post
Perhaps Max would be a good alternative. Would be an interesting couple for any upcoming album, indeed.
LOVE ~to the MAX~

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 12th January 2013, 05:02 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by channy View Post
I wonder who's going to be the next chosen one for another relationship publicity stunt with Ayu. Maybe a lesbian affair with Timmy?

I think mannie, shuya and Timmy should be added to the list!! They would also cause drama!!
Old 12th January 2013, 05:05 PM
GREEN Initiate

i see nothing in that TA message that says her and maro have broken up...
hmmm.
Old 12th January 2013, 05:57 PM
Who... Initiate

Actually it sound more like people have been telling her Maro is maybe after her money or something and she's saying it's ok because she can take the responsibility for trusting someone... Well I don't know. Maybe she's not even talking about him. But she really does seem cheery for someone who just ended a serious relationship, lol. The real question here is, why does Maro not have a house lol? Cold move from Ayu if they were living together and she totally threw him out to nothing

BRILLIANCE

Old 12th January 2013, 06:27 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_ready? View Post
TA entry translated by Misa-chan
Did you ask her permission to post it here? Just asking, since she goes through all the trouble of password protecting the entries etc.
Old 12th January 2013, 06:29 PM
Replace Initiate

^ nope I didn't. I deleted the post here, thanks for telling
Old 12th January 2013, 07:16 PM
Dolls Initiate

I don't want to but I start to perceive Ayu in a really weird way, first she just broke off with Nagase telling he's like a brother, then she just breaks with that curly hair austrian guy like she got bored of him and now despite all the years Maro has worked for her she just throws him away as to protect their relationship but now it appears there's no more relationship and she's just shopping with smile on her face while there's definitely something wrong going on in Maro's head.

Somehow this makes me look back at all of her LOVE themed songs with a feeling love means nothing to her or she starts relationships not based on love and that's why she breaks them so easily.

I didn't mind with the two guys but I really liked Maro as a dancer, if she got bored with him she could at least re-establish him as a dancer, if that's not to awkward, but probably it is. It still makes me remember how Mitsu was adoring her and how quickly and quietly he disappeared after getting some major lead dances and lead roles in PVs just like Maro.

Maybe there was more relationships like that we don't know about, she wasn't revealing much of her private life back in 2006-2011, thankfully.

I know it's rude and just my opinion but from just a outside viewer's point of view she seems unable to love and just playing with people's feelings.

No offence, just my thoughts since I don't know the whole story.
Old 12th January 2013, 07:32 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
I don't want to but I start to perceive Ayu in a really weird way, first she just broke off with Nagase telling he's like a brother, then she just breaks with that curly hair austrian guy like she got bored of him and now despite all the years Maro has worked for her she just throws him away as to protect their relationship but now it appears there's no more relationship and she's just shopping with smile on her face while there's definitely something wrong going on in Maro's head.

Somehow this makes me look back at all of her LOVE themed songs with a feeling love means nothing to her or she starts relationships not based on love and that's why she breaks them so easily.

I didn't mind with the two guys but I really liked Maro as a dancer, if she got bored with him she could at least re-establish him as a dancer, if that's not to awkward, but probably it is. It still makes me remember how Mitsu was adoring her and how quickly and quietly he disappeared after getting some major lead dances and lead roles in PVs just like Maro.

Maybe there was more relationships like that we don't know about, she wasn't revealing much of her private life back in 2006-2011, thankfully.

I know it's rude and just my opinion but from just a outside viewer's point of view she seems unable to love and just playing with people's feelings.

Party queen, the album, is pretty much about this... This is the story the lyrics tell.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 12th January 2013, 07:32 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:

you read my mind.
Old 12th January 2013, 08:32 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Party queen, the album, is pretty much about this... This is the story the lyrics tell.
Exactly... people who think they know everything, or even a significant portion of what's "really" going on, run their mouths about it as if they have any right to speak just because they're a fan of this person, or listen to their music, etc. There's a difference between having an opinion and being convinced you know the truth, and it's all a matter of how someone shares these thoughts. It's this rat race of speculation and confusion and sure, it makes for an interesting story but I think we all tend to forget that there are real, living people at the heart of it all and we probably shouldn't make them into little soap opera characters lol.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 12th January 2013, 08:48 PM
LIMIT Initiate

She also said in a SCawaii interview that she doesn't think love is forever, so... there you go.

I'm not stating this in a negative way, fyi.
Old 12th January 2013, 08:51 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:

Your comment is what I've been trying to say this whole time!! Ayu doesn't seem to fall in love with anyone. The sad part is that she's already 34 going on 35. She hasn't settled down or even thought about it I'm sure. I would love to see ayu in love with a child.
Old 12th January 2013, 08:55 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
Exactly... people who think they know everything, or even a significant portion of what's "really" going on, run their mouths about it as if they have any right to speak just because they're a fan of this person, or listen to their music, etc. There's a difference between having an opinion and being convinced you know the truth, and it's all a matter of how someone shares these thoughts. It's this rat race of speculation and confusion and sure, it makes for an interesting story but I think we all tend to forget that there are real, living people at the heart of it all and we probably shouldn't make them into little soap opera characters lol.
Well... My point actually was that if she is being herself on her lyrics (and interviews), none of this is all that surprising...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 12th January 2013, 09:03 PM
from your letter Initiate

Hope he meant they broke up.
Old 12th January 2013, 09:04 PM
Initiate

oho! that's me corrected, then.

i don't want ayu with a kid. i want her to stay fierce and awesome and not be bogged down by anyone or anything. kids are anchors lol

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 12th January 2013, 09:07 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
She also said in a SCawaii interview that she doesn't think love is forever, so... there you go.

I'm not stating this in a negative way, fyi.
I really think she has trouble with relationships since she is children ... Her parents have not shown a good image of what is a good relationship :/ The fact that her father has left the family home when she was young affected her for the rest of her life :s It's pretty current this kind of situation !

I don't pretend to know Ayu or analyse her but I think it's a possibility and if it's that case we can't totally blame her ... But never I will allow myself to judge her it's to easy to criticize !

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, twitter, weibo