ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ V - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th June 2013, 11:26 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckey View Post
Today Ayu sang HANABI ?! Cool
HANABI?! OMFG YES!

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 5th June 2013, 06:49 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
^ thank you! so it must be around the end of June...

^^ I was asking the question. past 2-3 years she's been extending her tours. and usually in spring we get only 2/3 of the dates and then they suddenly announce the second part of the tour which usually has place in autumn.
Ohhhhh i see.

I wish she could dress better for this tour.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 5th June 2013, 07:09 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

She should do it like GACKT. He has two different setlists for his new BEST of the BEST tour
Sure it is a lot of work with all the songs, but it is possible.
Old 5th June 2013, 07:23 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
Ohhhhh i see.

A ****ing MEN.

Most of these "fashions" are so.. a-nation.
Not CDL quality, but a-nation quality.
Old 5th June 2013, 07:36 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComatoseBunnySnatcher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
Ohhhhh i see.

A ****ing MEN.

Most of these "fashions" are so.. a-nation.
Not CDL quality, but a-nation quality.
Same here, I also feel her dress are not AT quality...they're good looking and that's it :| I feel like AT10's are much better.
Old 5th June 2013, 08:38 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodou View Post
She should do it like GACKT. He has two different setlists for his new BEST of the BEST tour
Sure it is a lot of work with all the songs, but it is possible.
he's only performing one of them.

i have to agree on her costumes, it's either hit or miss. none of them can top anything she wore on AT'10 even HLS were better and for an anniversary tour u would expect something greater, even if they kept the stage quite simple and clean.
Old 5th June 2013, 09:58 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Ayu blogged that the tour is not the end in July, wondering whats next. Anyone can better translate the sentence?

いやぁー、しかし、今年は例年と違って、七月にツアーが終わるじゃない?て事はですよ?
Old 5th June 2013, 10:27 AM
Greatful days Initiate

^
Misa-chan translated this entry on her blog, if you have the password ^^
http://misachanjpop.wordpress.com/
Old 5th June 2013, 12:35 PM
Far away Initiate

I mean they wanted us to spam them with #ABESTLIVE so I think there will be more dates...o_O
Old 5th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Who... Initiate

I don't understand for a BEST LIVE, there's not a lot of work put in at all.. I hope the real concert is better, and hope she will pull an epic finale, but that's likely impossible. im tired of those dress she has lately (a-nation dresses) , it's not even pretty

Set by YuriChan

Old 5th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

21 songs (compared to namie who usually has 25-30 songs), No M.C, a couple of interludes while she changes costumes, i expected more songs from A Song for XX/LOVEppears/Duty/I am.../RAINBOW/LOVE again and the 50 fan chosen songs..so far it feels underwhelming
Old 5th June 2013, 08:25 PM
Initiate

They always talk like it will be bigger and better, but incase you haven't noticed after 15 years, it's still the same. With her being back in a leg brace and seeing Misa Chan's translation of the recent TA Blog entry, it sounds possible it will end in July. There were not that many tweets from different users using the #ABESTLIVE hashtag for other cities, and for any kind of world tour to be scheduled, support would have to be much higher. Otherwise they would rent a venue and there would not be enough ticket sales to support it. She's at the point of having been singing for 50 years and willing to perform at just a club with 300 seats.
Old 5th June 2013, 08:38 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
They always talk like it will be bigger and better, but incase you haven't noticed after 15 years, it's still the same. With her being back in a leg brace and seeing Misa Chan's translation of the recent TA Blog entry, it sounds possible it will end in July. There were not that many tweets from different users using the #ABESTLIVE hashtag for other cities, and for any kind of world tour to be scheduled, support would have to be much higher. Otherwise they would rent a venue and there would not be enough ticket sales to support it. She's at the point of having been singing for 50 years and willing to perform at just a club with 300 seats.
I for one felt it, for the most part, HAS always been BIGGER and BETTER, with R'n'R Circus Tour being the epitome of everything that makes an Ayu show so damn extravagant and engaging. Then we had POWER of MUSIC which was completely different in than the norm but in a refreshing way - it still felt "grand". But then HOTEL Love songs was where she took a step back (I think a lot of the elements that were planned for the original concept of HOTEL Love songs were lost when they combined the tour with Party Queen concept). Now this year for me the title of A BEST LIVE is just kind of a mockery in itself.
Old 5th June 2013, 10:26 PM
Initiate

I was at Rock N Roll Circus and the 7 Days Special and it was no more grand than the things I'd already seen on previous tours DVDs. It was actually less of what I wanted to see if anything considering the whole Gomi drag queen bit and the freaking clowns. If she wants a bigger and better show, she needs herself as the focus of the concert, remove the dancers, remove the drag queen which is now Timmy and Miccie coming on stage dressed very strange instead of a dancer, remove male backing vocals or backing vocals all together, since she sounds better without them and for the sake of everyone on earth REMOVE THE FREAKING CLOWNS ACROBAT TEAM.
Old 5th June 2013, 10:27 PM
No way to say Initiate

Stadium Tour had the best balance. Now it's more like a drag circus than a live show.
Old 5th June 2013, 10:42 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Now this year for me the title of A BEST LIVE is just kind of a mockery in itself.
But I think that BEST/Anniversary shows are supposed to be like that. Take kuu's FANTASIA dome live or Namie's 20th anniversary lives. Good or not they didn't bring anything new with these while in other tours they tend to do more/different/new stuff just that in namie's case she sang the songs from Uncontrolled as well since the album didn't have its own tour.
Maybe ayu should do 1 day in a dome as well (though Stadiums are the best <3).

Last edited by ayumisrael; 5th June 2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old 6th June 2013, 12:01 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
he's only performing one of them.

i have to agree on her costumes, it's either hit or miss. none of them can top anything she wore on AT'10 even HLS were better and for an anniversary tour u would expect something greater, even if they kept the stage quite simple and clean.
theirs really no need to pay much attention to her costumes until the last leg of her tour, when she makes her alterations to the final look of the tour, but I agree, nothing really wow in costumes this tour

Old 6th June 2013, 12:19 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
theirs really no need to pay much attention to her costumes until the last leg of her tour, when she makes her alterations to the final look of the tour, but I agree, nothing really wow in costumes this tour
Maybe these past years, but her outfits used to be solid from the get go between 2005-2007. 2009 as well, and 2010's were great.
Old 6th June 2013, 06:23 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComatoseBunnySnatcher View Post
Maybe these past years, but her outfits used to be solid from the get go between 2005-2007. 2009 as well, and 2010's were great.
I meant these past years
I loved the overall look of her costumes until recently. I still liked HLS outfits, just wished she kept her Virgin Road costume. But recently with her tour, I seem to like everything more nowadays after Iv seen the concert but I suppost this years tour really isn't promoting anything, more of a fan fav thing

Old 6th June 2013, 06:29 AM
Connected Initiate

round 2 is coming! with more goods >.<

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live