ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ VI - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 16th July 2013, 11:31 PM
winding road H-Initiate

I really don't mind that SAKURA is gone, I just wish she had put another song in exchange instead of just removing a song from the whole setlist...

Old 17th July 2013, 01:40 PM
July 1st Initiate

It seems very unlikely but I still hope she adds several more songs for the final two dates.

If she doesn't, then I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe she does need to wrap this tour up as soon as possible and decide what she wants to do with her future. (And I hope whatever it is is awesome)
Old 18th July 2013, 12:47 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

still no SAKURA............so sad
Old 18th July 2013, 01:29 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

OK so I am finally in front of the PC in the hotel and there are a few additional things worth mentioning from the 1st Hiroshima date:

- Unlike in Yokohama last year there weren't that many people cosplaying this time which is most likely normal.
- There was a separate line for people without tickets as they could purchase them on spot.
- The arena had under 50 seats empty, perhaps even less. I could only see a couple of empty seats from where I was.
- Her vocals were superb.
- poker face/Fly high/HONEY featured a very high pitched back track and at some point I was sure she wasn't singing certain parts of those songs. The rest was totally live and awesome!
- the performances weren't that interesting, leaving aside the ASFXX opening and HEAVEN/JEWEL as other than the thing she was standing on during You & Me and the disco ball there weren't any cool props.
- Someone messed up something during the start of No way to say. SHU-YA was pulled back, Ayu pointed at Yo-chan and he started playing a long guitar solo while Ayu was just walking around, smiling and waving to people on the center stage. She was really professional.
- The pool songs (HEAVEN/JEWEL) were breathtaking. Loved those and I could really see well from where I was.
- People around me were totally clueless during Tell All as it seemed they did not know the song, the same was with Wake me up.
- I was kinda disappointed Sunrise was taken off the set-list more than I was after realizing SAKURA was gone.
- They start Voyage with the back vocals singing "I'm on a journey looking for love". The arrangement was somewhat different. In the end of the song Ayu sings the English part herself. Really loved Voyage, she sang it really well and I forgot it was on the setlist so was kinda surprised.
- The encore started with July 1st.
- After Who, she tried doing the "arigatou gozaimashita" without mic, but people kept screaming Ayu and omedetou ^_^ she picked the mic like 3 times and was all like nandeee!
- In the end some girls started singing "ayu no koto, ayu no koto omouyou..." and soon the whole arena joined in singing part of me! She seemed touched and confused!
- After the encore some people started leaving, but the majority of us remained in our seats, clapped our uchiwas and screamed Ayu! After a few minutes she was back on stage and MY ALL started. She let us sing the last chorus!
- In the end of Wake me up they use the same thing as they did for Ladies night [(miss)understood tour]. It's just that there is just one instead of 3 and Ayu gets caught up in it in the end instead of one of the dancers.

The best 2 points of the show for me were the setlist and her vocals. There wasn't really a theme set this time, so the performances weren't that amazing, but that's oke!

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 18th July 2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 18th July 2013, 01:50 PM
winding road H-Initiate

^ wow, from your comments the show seems awesome! *-*
I can understand if some didn't know Tell All, but Wake me up as well? LOL
The public seemed to be very adorable on that day, she must have been really happy with the whole arena singing part of me ♥

Old 18th July 2013, 01:54 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Well, after seeing so many positive reviews about her vocals this time, I'm not surprised at all they wanted to pull out a live cd! Ok, now I'm definitely super curious about hearing this tour, more than watching it!XD

Hello new me...

Old 18th July 2013, 01:57 PM
P.S II Initiate

^^ Yeah, Tell All is understandable, but Wake me up? really? At least it had a bit of promotion.. -_-'

And it seems SAKURA won't be performed again.. What a pity..

眺めているだけじゃ いつまでも手に出来ない
眺めているだけじゃ 君の物にはならない

Old 18th July 2013, 02:06 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livey~ View Post
^^ Yeah, Tell All is understandable, but Wake me up? really? At least it had a bit of promotion.. -_-'

And it seems SAKURA won't be performed again.. What a pity..
SAKURA can join Return Road into the group of axed performances that fans are dying to see on DVD/bluray..same as Alterna from AT2010
Old 18th July 2013, 02:08 PM
No way to say Initiate

Thanks for your points!

- There was a separate line for people without tickets as they could purchase them on spot.

Wow the tour must really be struggling, no wonder there are all those reports about it "flopping". I imagine Ayu just wants to end it now.
Old 18th July 2013, 02:18 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

As I said the arena ended up being full. So I don't really think the tour isnt selling well, but just a bit slower people here tend to really make big deal out of things while in reality things arent that bad at all.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 18th July 2013, 03:11 PM
Who... Initiate

I hope they put those parts into the DVD as well, the audience were so nice!

Set by YuriChan

Old 18th July 2013, 03:12 PM
Don't look back Initiate

im praying SAKURA will come back
Old 18th July 2013, 04:58 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
As I said the arena ended up being full. So I don't really think the tour isnt selling well, but just a bit slower people here tend to really make big deal out of things while in reality things arent that bad at all.

Amen to that!

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 18th July 2013, 05:45 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

it just sad that they removed sakura, i'm really looking forward to the performance

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 18th July 2013, 05:54 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
The best 2 points of the show for me were the setlist and her vocals. There wasn't really a theme set this time, so the performances weren't that amazing, but that's oke!
I was present too at this date and i'm totally agree with you !!
It was really amazing and her vocal was just... perfect !

At a moment she said 'Nagoya' for 'Hiroshima' I think. She was really embarrassing and laugh a lot, it was really cute :p

But sadly, no 'SAKURA'... but a little a cappella of 'part of me'
Old 19th July 2013, 12:17 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Reasons for axing SAKURA:

1 One of her staff member sabotages the dress with the long tails, cutting it in pieces, and AYU refuses to sing the song again till she finds the culprit
2 The fan blowing the dress malfunctions, and is out of order indefinitely
3 Blossom season for SAKURA had passed, so they can no longer show the tree on the backdrop
Old 19th July 2013, 12:34 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

The Sakura performance is pretty much the same as the Together When one from CDL, isn't it?

IMO that performance works far better on the circular stage... But I say this without seeing the SAKURA one.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 19th July 2013, 09:59 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther10 View Post
Reasons for axing SAKURA:

1 One of her staff member sabotages the dress with the long tails, cutting it in pieces, and AYU refuses to sing the song again till she finds the culprit
2 The fan blowing the dress malfunctions, and is out of order indefinitely
3 Blossom season for SAKURA had passed, so they can no longer show the tree on the backdrop
Old 19th July 2013, 12:12 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
OK so I am finally in front of the PC in the hotel and there are a few additional things worth mentioning from the 1st Hiroshima date:

- Unlike in Yokohama last year there weren't that many people cosplaying this time which is most likely normal.
- The arena had under 50 seats empty, perhaps even less. I could only see a couple of empty seats from where I was.
- Her vocals were superb.
- poker face/Fly high/HONEY featured a very high pitched back track and at some point I was sure she wasn't singing certain parts of those songs. The rest was totally live and awesome!
- the performances weren't that interesting, leaving aside the ASFXX opening and HEAVEN/JEWEL as other than the thing she was standing on during You & Me and the disco ball there weren't any cool props.
- Someone messed up something during the start of No way to say. SHU-YA was pulled back, Ayu pointed at Yo-chan and he started playing a long guitar solo while Ayu was just walking around, smiling and waving to people on the center stage. She was really professional.
- The pool songs (HEAVEN/JEWEL) were breathtaking. Loved those and I could really see well from where I was.
- People around me were totally clueless during Tell All as it seemed they did not know the song, the same was with Wake me up.
- I was kinda disappointed Sunrise was taken off the set-list more than I was after realizing SAKURA was gone.
- They start Voyage with the back vocals singing "I'm on a journey looking for love". The arrangement was somewhat different. In the end of the song Ayu sings the English part herself. Really loved Voyage, she sang it really well and I forgot it was on the setlist so was kinda surprised.
- The encore started with July 1st.
- After Who, she tried doing the "arigatou gozaimashita" without mic, but people kept screaming Ayu and omedetou ^_^ she picked the mic like 3 times and was all like nandeee!
- In the end some girls started singing "ayu no koto, ayu no koto omouyou..." and soon the whole arena joined in singing part of me! She seemed touched and confused!
- After the encore some people started leaving, but the majority of us remained in our seats, clapped our uchiwas and screamed Ayu! After a few minutes she was back on stage and MY ALL started. She let us sing the last chorus!
- In the end of Wake me up they use the same thing as they did for Ladies night [(miss)understood tour]. It's just that there is just one instead of 3 and Ayu gets caught up in it in the end instead of one of the dancers.

reading your review made me want so much to watch this concert asap '-'

btw, what about those annoying clowns? >>"
Old 19th July 2013, 02:07 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
The Sakura performance is pretty much the same as the Together When one from CDL, isn't it?

IMO that performance works far better on the circular stage... But I say this without seeing the SAKURA one.
Yes it is.. but there, it was really nicer than the CDL !

With the tree on the background and Ayu going up, down and front (she goes close the central stage), it was very great !

I really do prefer the performance from A BEST LIVE than from the CDL !

Ayu's concerts
Hotel Love Songs (05.2012 : Fukui, Yokohama)
A Best Live (04.2013 : Saitama, Nagoya)
Cirque de Minuit (05.2015 : Fukuoka)
Power of Music 20th Anniversary (04.2018 : Saitama)

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live