[News] New mini album 'sixxxxxx' out August 5th, 2015 V - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th July 2015, 08:14 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuraiNamida View Post
I don't know if someone already noticed this but since I never commented about sixxxxxx before, here some random personal comment about its concept:

- I like the list of title based on the 'S' as first letter. I suppose it stands for summer.
- And I like how this 'S' thing seems to comprehend more then just the titles. Resume: We have a summer album with six songs (lol, just kidding) called sixxxxxx. The songs titles are Step by Step, Sayonara feat. SpeXial, Summer Diary (and in the PV appears Shuya), Shape of love, Sorrows, Sky High.
- Moreover, since this album is based on this one letter concept and A ONE was kind of missing a letter... maybe that letter is S? This would confirm the theory of As One.
Interesting idea!
Old 24th July 2015, 08:16 PM
Daybreak Guardian

That's a good theory about the "AS ONE", it might be it!
Old 24th July 2015, 08:27 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

She did however say that A ONE doesn't really miss any letters xD

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 24th July 2015, 08:34 PM
As if.. Initiate

It's really a good theory! Damn, I love everything about sixxxxxx so far, I'm looking forward to hear the other 3 songs.
Old 25th July 2015, 02:47 AM
appears Initiate

I still can't get over how Ayu this whole year has been. It's insane to pull up a newer PV and see the same girl I remember from almost 10 years ago.

-> <-
Old 25th July 2015, 03:11 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
I don't know if someone already noticed this but since I never commented about sixxxxxx before, here some random personal comment about its concept:

- I like the list of title based on the 'S' as first letter. I suppose it stands for summer.
- And I like how this 'S' thing seems to comprehend more then just the titles. Resume: We have a summer album with six songs (lol, just kidding) called sixxxxxx. The songs titles are Step by Step, Sayonara feat. SpeXial, Summer Diary (and in the PV appears Shuya), Shape of love, Sorrows, Sky High.
- Moreover, since this album is based on this one letter concept and A ONE was kind of missing a letter... maybe that letter is S? This would confirm the theory of As One.
I like the idea of AS ONE
Old 25th July 2015, 10:13 AM
Love song H-Initiate

in Spexial community I saw info that Sayonara director is Ninomiya “NINO” Daisuke
Old 25th July 2015, 10:48 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
She did however say that A ONE doesn't really miss any letters xD
its official stated that it means ALONE
Old 25th July 2015, 10:58 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
its official stated that it means ALONE
I thought that was just a guess from members on AHS. A guess that made the most sense...
Old 25th July 2015, 12:00 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^There's no official statement of what A One means. "Alone" is something people around here came with...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 25th July 2015, 12:13 PM
Lelio Protector

ayu said that there is a letter missing (something missing between A and ONE), so it's half official. She didn't say each. Most rational is L.
Old 25th July 2015, 12:37 PM
starting over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
I like the idea of AS ONE
Me too. Not really feeling ALONE. I mean, how is ayu alone when she's married and is constantly surrounded by people. Makes no sense unless....
Old 25th July 2015, 01:02 PM
Far away Initiate

Shouldn't it be ASSSSSS ONE? Lol.
Old 25th July 2015, 01:35 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I like the AS ONE theory...but it's reaching a little. More than likely, there is some silly explanation as to why all the songs start with S. Maybe it really is as simple as summer.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 25th July 2015, 07:30 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
I like the AS ONE theory...but it's reaching a little. More than likely, there is some silly explanation as to why all the songs start with S. Maybe it really is as simple as summer.
I wish this was a little more obvious like HOPE with FIVE. The message here is alluding most people.

-> <-
Old 25th July 2015, 08:10 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:

Really nice theory. Above all when you know that she said that the mini-album was a kind of sequel of A ONE as she wrote a bunch of songs that wasn't used on the album.
Old 25th July 2015, 09:54 PM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalaspect View Post
I wish this was a little more obvious like HOPE with FIVE. The message here is alluding most people.
I agree, I think it would be nice if we'd get a clear cut answer. But I also think leaving it open like this is nice too: fans can interpret it in whatever way they feel is right for them. It could be "As One", "Atone" or "Alone" (probably many more).
In a way I see it kind of like A song for xx where Ayu said the xx could be anyone the listener thinks of, but she has a person she herself "dedicated" it to.
Old 25th July 2015, 09:56 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
Really nice theory. Above all when you know that she said that the mini-album was a kind of sequel of A ONE as she wrote a bunch of songs that wasn't used on the album.
Did she ever say that though? She said that she wrote a lot of material for A ONE and that the cream of the crop ended up on A ONE. I don't recall ever hearing that the mini was related to A ONE at all.
Old 25th July 2015, 10:54 PM
Daybreak Guardian

I like to believe that there's a letter missing in A ONE because otherwise that would be one of the most ungrammatical album titles of all time. And, I mean, that's quite embarrassing since her husband is a native speaker.
Old 26th July 2015, 12:54 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, it's sort of representative of the album being a new start for her, so "A" as in Ayu, and starting from "square one" kind of. It's not really intended to be read like "a title", but it's more like a shorthand way of saying A NEW BEGINNING.

She did say there was a missing letter though as well, and she did an interview which pretty much confirmed that it was "ALONE".
Closed Thread

Tags
sayonara, shape of love, sixxxxxx, sky high, sorrows, step by step, summer diary