Oooo So quiet!! [London AHS meetings - autographed items] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 1st February 2010, 06:52 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Oooo So quiet!! [London AHS meetings - autographed items]

Hmmm it seems like AHS has been crashing a lot less ever since Ayumi flew back to Japan haha... xD... Maybe it's me lol...

But yes I really hope this opportunity comes again. I thought I’d make this thread to thank every single AHS person that came to London… It was very nice and grateful to be able to meet you all. Whether you were someone who came later in the week or someone that stayed for the whole 10 or 11 days! xD… It was awesome to be able to meet people on this Forum...

Things like this don’t always happen and it seriously was a pleasure to be able to see Ayumi as well as people on this forum… Either way I hope that opportunity will come back again soon and really hope I will be able to meet you guys again! As well as the Langham hotel staffs… Can’t miss those guys out can we now?

Hahaha

Having said that I thought it'll be nice to see what everyone actually got signed by Ayumi or any other staffs during this trip... Please do share ... No Ayu Photos... Just the things you got signed! xD.. Unless you got an Ayu photo taken and got that signed too!

Please visit my Youtube Channel... All videos are legit and posted from my very own London Experience when I met Ayumi Hamasaki. Dated from 23rd January 2010 to the 30th of January 2010 . Also videos that were Fan Made will be posted if i get my permission to do so.
Old 1st February 2010, 07:12 PM
Far away Initiate

Spoiler:

Thank you Ianieee for all the sms, you helped me and my boyfriend alot!
And thank you to all the others, it was really great to meet you all and talk about ayu!!!
Hope we can meet again. : D
Old 1st February 2010, 07:16 PM
As if.. Initiate

I only managed to get down there once, but was lucky enough to get my you were.../BALLAD signed

Spoiler:
Old 1st February 2010, 08:51 PM
poker face Initiate

I will miss all this... Ayu being in London was a dream in so many ways that I think post-Ayu depression must be affecting at least 50% of AHS right now XD

Here you got mi signed stuff^^

I only saw Ayu three times, and the third day I just wanted to concentrate on looking at her and memorizing her face, you know, to really believe it was HER, so I didn't bring anything for her to sign, I just gave a letter to her... And she told me "thank you" with those eyes... Well I'll stop talking haha. I'm really glad to have shared this experience with all of you, specially the ones who were there the days I was. And very specially I want to thank Aura, the other Catalan crazy one who caught a flight to London with a complete stranger XDDDD

We have to repeat this =)
Old 1st February 2010, 09:25 PM
I am... Initiate

^ you are all so lucky

I envy you

I wish I could meet ayu one day and get stuff signed....

concerts I have attended:
Dir en Grey - Feast of V Senses - 14.06.2009 Saarbrücken / Germany
Aural Vampire - AnimagiC 2009 / Germany

concerts I want to attend:
Ayumi Hamasaki
Namie Amuro
X-Japan

Old 1st February 2010, 09:29 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

These 2 weekends I've been in London to see Ayu together with other Ayu fans has been absolutely wonderful. Getting to see Ayu so real and so human is something we will cherrish forever. I hope this opportunity will come again some day. But this was indeed a once in a lifetime experience.
Anyway, here's my signed stuff: My Countdown Live banner, Arena Tour 2007 fan, DAYS/Green single and personal autograph.

And yes, we have to an international meeting again! (haha, Ayu only left London yesterday, and we're already talking about meeting up again ;p)
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3

Last edited by Hatix; 1st February 2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 1st February 2010, 09:37 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

HAha meeting up again... That would be awesome xD lol... There will be a lot of us this time meeting all at once! xD

My Little Wall

My Cds/Albums/Singles =]

Last but not least.... Stan-Chans Signiture!!!! hahaha

Please visit my Youtube Channel... All videos are legit and posted from my very own London Experience when I met Ayumi Hamasaki. Dated from 23rd January 2010 to the 30th of January 2010 . Also videos that were Fan Made will be posted if i get my permission to do so.
Old 1st February 2010, 10:04 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Sorry for the double posting... But I’m just thinking... Now I’ve actually met and seen Ayu in Real Life... I can't seem to watch her concerts because it's just too different xD... I don’t know ...During my train ride to go back home... I was trying to watch the Future Classic Concert and like when I saw Ayu on my Laptop, I can't stop but keep thinking.... I only just saw her in Real Life less than 24 hours ago! xD... It's sooo weird and strange... haha... Maybe it's just me and I’m still soo hyped up I met Ayumi Hamasaki! xD

Old 1st February 2010, 10:33 PM
Initiate

OMG you guys are so lucky!

I wish I lived over there and had the chance to meet her!

Maybe now she'll do a concert over there?
Old 1st February 2010, 10:39 PM
sending mail Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianieee View Post

Last but not least.... Stan-Chans Signiture!!!! hahaha

Haha, it's so tiny and cute!

Old 1st February 2010, 10:40 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianieee View Post
Sorry for the double posting... But I’m just thinking... Now I’ve actually met and seen Ayu in Real Life... I can't seem to watch her concerts because it's just too different xD... I don’t know ...During my train ride to go back home... I was trying to watch the Future Classic Concert and like when I saw Ayu on my Laptop, I can't stop but keep thinking.... I only just saw her in Real Life less than 24 hours ago! xD... It's sooo weird and strange... haha... Maybe it's just me and I’m still soo hyped up I met Ayumi Hamasaki! xD
Don't worry it's not just you, same deal has happened to me XD She seems so much real to me now as a person - not that she wasn't before obviously, but when one watches Ayu in PVs and in concert for so long, believing that there's a 0.01% chance of ever meeting her, and then by chance you do end up meeting her... it is really quite surreal! I feel like we've been truly fortunate to see a more up close and personal side of Ayu, and she's really genuine! Just as delightful in person as she is up on stage. It's good to know that she's true to herself and to her fans

And yes, international Ayu fan meet-up would be awesome! I do miss hanging around outside The Langham with everyone!

And my autographed book! <3

Old 2nd February 2010, 12:12 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Glad that some of you peoples get a chance to meet her, get a autograph, and have a photo opportunity her. For that, I envy all you people.

Most of us, like me, still wishing and dreaming of meeting or go to see her concert. But, times will come when we all going to have opportunity to meet her like you people did.
Old 2nd February 2010, 01:03 AM
until that Day… Initiate

you guys who got to meet Ayu are the luckiest fans in the world!!
Old 2nd February 2010, 01:14 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Oooh this is a great thread! Its fun to see everyones signed stuff!

Im sooo happy for you all!!!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 2nd February 2010, 01:16 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigipan* View Post
I will miss all this... Ayu being in London was a dream in so many ways that I think post-Ayu depression must be affecting at least 50% of AHS right now XD
i feel it and i wasn't even there! after checking ahs constantly thru this whole thing, now i'm kind of left feeling like i don't know what to do!

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 2nd February 2010, 02:17 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

i totally know what you mean. i was just thinking today "wow, AHS seems so dead now after all the stuff that's been going on lately"

♥♫thanks to ownsarai for the amazing set♫♥

Old 2nd February 2010, 08:55 AM
TO BE Initiate

I don't know why I get into this topic. x_D
I'm so jealous! :__ You guys are so lucky! <3

For your smile, I can do anything
15th anniversary 2002~2017
[08072016] Arena Tour 2016 M(A)DE in JAPAN

Old 2nd February 2010, 09:21 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

wow the signatures look great!!

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 2nd February 2010, 09:25 AM
WE WISH Initiate

i wanted my albums signed too~!
Old 2nd February 2010, 10:16 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

I'm so jealous of all you guys getting to meet her You're seriously lucky!

Having something officially signed is just a dream for any fan...things look so fantastic with her signature xDD

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Tags
a world is one, autographe, london