LOVE again thoughts? - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 13th March 2014, 10:39 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

wow.. i thought snowy kiss is the best track from LOVE again, i tend to skip sweet scar after that and move on to untitled for her...story 2 and then ivy which is the second best
Old 14th March 2014, 05:27 AM
too late Initiate

The first time I heard this album, I feel terrible because this style is new and difficult in accepting ! I just appreciate it for Song 4 u, missing, you&me, wake me up. After the long time, after listening Ivy on CDL 2012-2013 (recording version), Sakura (ABL recording version). I love them and listen again the whole album. I got love it !
Sakura , untiled for her ... story 2 : is so deep and emotional. They need more promotion ...
Bye bye darling, Melody ,pental: is ok
I hate snowy kiss !
Old 14th March 2014, 02:04 PM
P.S II Initiate

Although now I appreciate Missing a little bit more, I still can't stand snowy kiss.. at all.

眺めているだけじゃ いつまでも手に出来ない
眺めているだけじゃ 君の物にはならない

Old 14th March 2014, 04:18 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Snowy kiss is life. I was so happy about that song

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 14th March 2014, 10:40 PM
End roll Initiate

This thread has made me think that I should try LOVE again again! I only really got into the mini albums and now I only really listen to Ivy and Sweet Scar... I just couldn't get into the album tracks but it took me a long time to get into RAINBOW and they have a similar feeling to me- not many rock songs, lots of mid-tempo songs.
Old 15th March 2014, 01:56 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
I LOVE the introduction to petal, but I just can never remember how it goes! I've listened to it well over ten times and still have no idea how the melody goes!

snowy kiss is not awful by any means. I actually enjoy it. But tasuku made it way too long lol I don't have issues with long songs but this one doesn't really excite me for it's length.
Really? I actually think petal is pretty epic and its chorus composition is pretty catchy, I mean I couldn't stop singing the chorus of this song for months XD

For me the epics flawless of the album are Wake me up, SAKURA, petal, You & Me, Song 4 u, Sweet scar and Missing. SAKURA and petal became 2 of my most favorite songs. I'm really happy ayu created them and that they could be on this album, they really make it better.

The great are Bye-bye darling (which you didn't share your opnion on and I think it's a really good song!) I think that people should check out and care a bit more for its lyrics(and petal's or other songs in general as well as they were really good for this album). Bye-bye darling is really cool.

Good are Gloria, Melody and untitled for her ~story...2~

Could be great but too long are Snowy kiss and Ivy (Ivy's lyrics are a win).

In case of the interludes, well it seems like they were made to convey something rather than transition, and they were awesome, but they should work to fit them musically as well, even though they weren't out of place on the worst level I suppose, but yeah, maybe more mid tempo interludes would fit better, but I like them and I'm sure they are not there just because anyway.

Main "problem" might have been that it's a more slower album and since most songs are mid-tempo/ballads and it could be draggy/boring rather than an album that is mainly up-beat or that has a lot of up beat songs like pop (dance-ish) music albums that people are more used to or "wish" for.

Last edited by ayumisrael; 15th March 2014 at 02:02 AM.
Old 15th March 2014, 02:55 AM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
The great are Bye-bye darling (which you didn't share your opnion on and I think it's a really good song!)
Oops haha! I actually really like Bye-bye darling. It's really fierce!
Old 16th March 2014, 02:49 AM
As if.. Initiate

LOVE again is still a pass for me.

The only fierce and decent song is "Wake me up" and the two interlude (task'n'bass & glasses) are wonderful.

CRISIS MAKE UP

Old 16th March 2014, 04:57 AM
Far away Initiate

I pass this album, the only songs worth listening to me are Song 4 u, Wake me up, Ivy and glasses.
Old 16th March 2014, 07:37 PM
rainy day Initiate

Gloria is the best song aside from Wake Me Up. The flawless deliverance of "optimism" created by the deliverance of ayus voice and the composition is just so admirable and envious. That song really is unique for me - ayu had had many songs with many emotions but this song is the first in which there is such a heavy reliance and successful delivery of the feeling of "optimism".

Still don't know how anyone can even listen to petal. The arrangement is so cut and paste, it's like the most amatuer piece of work she had ever released. So disconjointed. It sounds like a first stage demo rendition.

Tags
love again