ASIA TOUR 2021-2022 A ~23rd Monster~ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 24th August 2021, 01:03 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post
The other venues have hall in their name, but they are actually big stages where she normally has her arena tours.
I was coming to say this, the names of the venues mislead me. Utada did the register of her last tour on Makuhari Messe, it's a quite big venue. Great news!

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 24th August 2021, 01:04 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I’m unfortunately finding it harder and harder to feel excitement for her new album-less tours.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 24th August 2021, 01:07 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^Yeah I kind of feel the same. It's nice that people will be able to see her but I'm not personally excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
23rd Monster era is like new TROUBLE =)
I'm so ready for NATSU NO MONSUTAA 2024
Old 24th August 2021, 01:36 PM
Who... Initiate

I wonder are the venues overseas gonna be arenas like they have been in the past or are they gonna be halls like in Japan part of the tour. Is ayu still that big outside Japan to sell big arenas?

My comment about pandemic wasn't meant to try turning this thread about covid and pandemic itself but I keep being surprised how they let artists tour in Japan since here in Finland population is about 42% vaccinated twice but almost every festivals in the summer where cancelled.
Old 24th August 2021, 02:12 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Maybe Ayu doesn’t believe in the virus lol Anyway, all the restrictive measurements are based upon positive results on a test. And that test isn’t infallible, it detects false positives, and also the other way around. I honestly don’t think we should stop the world based on a doubtful test. We have to learn to live with the virus, as we’ve done with all the viruses existing within us since ancient times lol No vaccine is going to save us either, since new variants keep appearing and seem to be resistant to it. So... taking care, keeping distance, and good hygiene is the best bet imo to keep living. And those measurements are going to be taken at the Tour. Let people have some joy man, or are we planning to live confined for the rest of our lives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I’m unfortunately finding it harder and harder to feel excitement for her new album-less tours.
This. The fact that it is an arena tour and across Asia is exciting tho. But seriously what is that tittle? 2022 is not even her 23rd anymore so what’s the point? Ugh, first we had trouble now we got this. Maybe this is all we can expect now, a new digital single every once in a while and a tour with its name. Anyways, if the band is on it, I’m all in for the blu ray purchase.
Old 24th August 2021, 04:48 PM
No way to say Initiate

wow she wants to have a concert in Yoyogi

well let's hope it doesn't get canceled

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 26th August 2021, 09:35 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Old 26th August 2021, 09:53 AM
Who... Initiate

this is getting me so excited!!
Old 26th August 2021, 11:12 AM
Initiate

I wonder what’s the coverage like for this Asia Tour.
China, Hong Kong and Taiwan should be pretty solid (I hope).

Hoping for Singapore!!!!
Power of Music ~20th Anniversary~, 7th Apr (6) & 8th Apr 2018 (7)
Countdown Live 2019 - 2020 ~Promised Land~, 31st Dec 2019 (8)
25th Anniversary Live, 8th Apr 2023 (9)
25th Anniversary Live Tour, 18th Aug 2023 (10) — LUCKY BOY!!!
Old 26th August 2021, 03:49 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Countdown live this time is part of the tour, so probably it will not be broadcasted
What to you think?
Old 26th August 2021, 04:07 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Countdown live this time is part of the tour, so probably it will not be broadcasted
What to you think?
They could change the setlist a bit and do a countdown edition like it happened with the trouble countdown 2018/19. We might get a broadcast then and I hope we will! I'm very excited about the arena tour.
Old 26th August 2021, 04:09 PM
I am... Initiate

I assume they will change a bit.
Old 26th August 2021, 04:42 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

I know in a thread about an upcoming tour that mentioning covid will be inevitable, but commenting on your feelings about the world situation and whether you think life should 'go on' or not already will be removed. Let's keep the conversation in this thread about Ayu's planned concerts and, when relevant, the situation in Japan.
Old 27th August 2021, 02:14 AM
As if.. Initiate

I think also 2021.12.30 - Tokyo: Yoyogi 1st Gymnasium will be a Countdown too because they record both dates to edit the dvd/bray concert

Old 27th August 2021, 05:40 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrtwb View Post
I wonder what’s the coverage like for this Asia Tour.
China, Hong Kong and Taiwan should be pretty solid (I hope).

Hoping for Singapore!!!!
Is China, Hong Kong and Taiwan going on with live concerts already? Singapore still can’t predict yet I guess. But I am really hoping
Old 27th August 2021, 11:45 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_fantasy View Post
Is China, Hong Kong and Taiwan going on with live concerts already? Singapore still can’t predict yet I guess. But I am really hoping
They did the Billi Billi Macro Link in an arena in China. So seems they are.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 8th September 2021, 08:47 AM
ayu trance Initiate

The first ticket lottery results are out.
I got tickets to countdown and to the very first show of the tour. Really hope Countdown this year won't get cancelled. It will be the first time for me :p
Old 8th September 2021, 06:38 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
The first ticket lottery results are out.
I got tickets to countdown and to the very first show of the tour. Really hope Countdown this year won't get cancelled. It will be the first time for me :p
wow congratz! I hope you have fun
Old 9th September 2021, 10:03 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
Maybe Ayu doesn’t believe in the virus lol
Well she did literally just say she “doesn’t believe in most things” in one of her most recent TA Q&A responses. Lol. But then again, I thought the narrative around why Timmy left was partially because he didn’t believe in the virus but the troupe did.
Old 10th September 2021, 06:12 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Well she did literally just say she “doesn’t believe in most things” in one of her most recent TA Q&A responses. Lol. But then again, I thought the narrative around why Timmy left was partially because he didn’t believe in the virus but the troupe did.
As last year they had to cancel countdown show when someone from the staff tested positive I don’t think she denies the existence of the virus. But many artists hold concerts in japan this year despite all the declarations of state of emergency. I even went to one myself this summer and with good ventilation and no speaking/shouting rule and always wearing mask I don’t think there were any clusters spreading from such events - 闇営業 izakayas at shibuya or Shinjuku are much more dangerous.
Ayu can definitely survive couple of more years without changing her lifestyle but much smaller artists who were usually getting most of the money from music festivals can’t. Also money wise it is difficult for staff working at music venues if there are no events. So I guess it is good to try to hold some events even with restrictions to make sure venues all over the country don’t go bankrupt.
Also from November government wants to implement to some measures to return life to normal for those who got vaccinated so probably it will definitely be okay to hold a tour at least in Japan (provided no one from the staff catches the virus).
I guess after last year they learned lesson well and everyone involved in rehearsals, etc will be basically on the permanent quarantine for the duration of the tour.

PS. IMHO, If Timmy really left because of his stance regarding the virus this is an incredibly stupid way to end a huge chunk of his career.

Tags
23rd monster, asia tour, asia tour 2021-2022