Ayumi ~ The Anything Goes Thread 8 ~ - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd August 2014, 06:12 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ View Post
I wanted to point out that when ayu was asked about the meaning of the word 'lelio' she replied that it doesn't have any. From what I understood she was looking for words which rhymed with the music, "lalala" wouldn't do it while lelio gave a "light and joyful" idea.
isn't it the same thing with M? People keep telling me that M doesn't stand for "Maria", and that it doesn't have a specific meaning which I kinda find hard to believe.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
and on another note I'm pretty sure I figured out the formula to ayu's concerts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Standard typical Ayu Concert foruma since I am...: Premium Showcase ~title track from album~
01. A Song For XX
02. Trauma
03. New song
04. UNITE!
05. Surreal~evolution~Surreal
06. New song
07. New song
08. July 1st
09. independent
10. New Song
11. Fly High
12. New Song
13. Audience
14. New Song
15. New Song
-encore-
16. Boys & Girls
17. STEP you
18. A rare songs is performed like Hanabi ~episode II~, Daybreak, or Replace but will most likely not make it onto the dvd release and only be in the tv version.
19. Who...
20. Humming 7/4
21. MY ALL
22. flower garden

Information about New tour:
*During the ballad section Ayu and Shuya fake cry and reach out for each other yearning for love while she sings.
-she's also wearing a dress that lights up, an unnecessarily large dress, or a sparkly outfit.

*One of the songs has a tissue dance somewhere mixed in.

*The song should have ended 5 minutes ago but the backup singers keep singing while ayu does a costume change.

*The opening songs start out bad-ass with lasers and high-tech screens and costumes and then about 3 songs in the theme changes to something random and has nothing to do with the rest of the theme.

-in fact, every other song theres an interlude or special screen and a costume change and the theme keeps changing every 10 minutes. Within 6 songs she goes from cute pink bubblegum fairy wings - to dancing around a pole or chair in a corset - to singing while suspended in the air on a cross, or sitting in a chandelier chair, or in a large metalic ball.

*during the encore, balls or tshirts are tossed out.

*encore is performed while wearing jeans and a t-shirt and involves her answering personal questions.

*She screams "domo arigato mr. robato" after the final song.

Last edited by orangeakira; 24th August 2014 at 01:56 AM.
Old 23rd August 2014, 07:50 PM
Interlude Initiate

mmh? I'm pretty sure M has to stand for Maria... which is in the chorus. Ayu very often gives songs titles that don't even appear in the lyrics (which I love), I always thought for a lack of a better title she just went for the initial M.

otherwise I wonder what else it would stand for? Has she talked about the title anywhere?
Old 23rd August 2014, 08:16 PM
No way to say Initiate

Does anyone else think it's weird that Ayu hasn't performed at the Budokan?
Old 24th August 2014, 08:46 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
@tsumekaze_ it would be amazing if you could translate the interview when you have time! ^^
I definetely will! it will take a couple of weeks before I can though, but I will post it here when I do ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post
isn't it the same thing with M? People keep telling me that M doesn't stand for "Maria", and that it doesn't have a specific meaning which I kinda find hard to believe.
I believe she did state (or it was stated somewhere) that the M stands for Maria!
Old 24th August 2014, 08:57 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
Does anyone else think it's weird that Ayu hasn't performed at the Budokan?
I thought about it few times. Every single artist performed there, no? Like budokan here there :O but Ayu didn't go there.
Old 24th August 2014, 09:22 PM
Because of You Initiate

^GACKT never performed there as a solo I think, only with YFC as a goodbye concert. Honestly i somehow have an asociation with retirement/dissbandment when it cmes to Budokan lol a lot of artists seemed to have performed there exactly for their final concerts of their carreer.

So i've been listening to Kuu's Bon Voyage a lot latelly, i just fell for that album. And um I really am diging that kind of burlesque sound like Kuu's "Lets show tonight!" I think it would work so well for Ayu! But i'm a bit afraid her PVs would end up being unwatchible do to her overreacting lol But i'd love to hear somethign like that from her. In general i adore the styling or 50s and 60s, would love to see her having an era of that haha~

Last edited by BlackSilence; 24th August 2014 at 09:30 PM.
Old 27th August 2014, 04:02 PM
CAROLS Initiate

I'm not sure if this is new or not, but there is a Taiwanese article about Ayu and it says sth about her trying to get the green card and selling the Kanagawa mansion.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E6%BF%B1%...221115423.html

So if anyone can translate it, it would be appreciated
Old 28th August 2014, 09:11 AM
Two of us Initiate

Hmm, I never usually am one for best album but I kinda want her to release A Ballads 2, similar to the theme of the first with remixes, new vocals etc.

Tracklist would be something like this. Not in this messed up order tho.

Disc 1:

POWDER SNOW
SCAR
No way to say
HANABI ~episode II~ (not sure if this is even conisdered a ballad)
forgiveness
CAROLS
walking proud
For my dear...
Will
HEAVEN
rainy day
JEWEL
Together When...
A Song for xx (14xxxxx Session #3)
New song

Disc 2:

teddy bear
End roll
Days
BALLAD
you were...
crossroad
Virgin Road
beloved
how beautiful you are
SAKURA
Sweet Scar
Hello new me (also would this qualify as a ballad?)
Pray
New song
Haru yo koi (2nd yuming cover)

The songs are remixed and some have new vocals on them, especially the pre 2004 ones.

Perfect for the upcoming winter season.
Old 29th August 2014, 03:21 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maemi View Post
I'm not sure if this is new or not, but there is a Taiwanese article about Ayu and it says sth about her trying to get the green card and selling the Kanagawa mansion.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E6%BF%B1%...221115423.html

So if anyone can translate it, it would be appreciated
it talks a little about her previous marriage with her ex-husband mannie who they refer to as an AUSTRALIAN MODEL (geography fail) and her plans back then to live in L.A until the 3/11 earthquake disaster happened and they didn't fulfill the American immigration regulations.

The main thing they are trying to say is that her marriages are attempts to get right of abode in the U.S.A and selling her kanagawa mansion is reported by the media as a way for her to get an American green card
Old 29th August 2014, 06:27 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Guys, I received an email from TA today. Has anyone else received it as well? Can anyone translate or tell what it's talking about, please? I tried to google translate it but didn't understand much. Seems like it's something about renewing the membership and expiration dates?
Old 29th August 2014, 11:22 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? View Post
it talks a little about her previous marriage with her ex-husband mannie who they refer to as an AUSTRALIAN MODEL (geography fail) and her plans back then to live in L.A until the 3/11 earthquake disaster happened and they didn't fulfill the American immigration regulations.

The main thing they are trying to say is that her marriages are attempts to get right of abode in the U.S.A and selling her kanagawa mansion is reported by the media as a way for her to get an American green card
I see, thanks
Closed Thread