[BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~ - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th June 2011, 02:52 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

3rd June / Fri in the recording studio

Source - twitpic

The caption that accompanied the photo ...

レコーディング終了!!(Recording End ! !)
楽しいレコーディングでした~感謝!!!(Recording was fun - thanks! ! !)

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 6th June 2011, 02:46 PM

LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU covers (standard + fanclub editions) + promo pics !!!!

The guys's fanclub site has been updated today !!!!!!!

Naturally or not , I was flipping out earlier on when I logged onto their fanclub site because seriously , I'm shaking away , it's so ... beautifully dark & gorgeous ;__;

standard editions

CD

CD + DVD A

CD + DVD B

fanclub CD + DVD editions

Group version

AKIHIDE version

DAIGO version

SHINPEI version

Promo pics

Fanclub site for standard pressings of single | Fanclub site for fanclub pressings of single

I have nothing else to say except ... AMAZING with a capital A *_____________________________*

O.M.G at LAST † PRAY , like seriously . Absolutely gorgeous if not sinfully dark & the solo covers ... @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@

Zettai ! I LOVE YOU is downright cute to the max & such a great contrast against LAST † PRAY ^___________________^

I really want to see the solo pics of the guys now for this but for now , enjoy the covers ;D which by the way , they're not uploaded on their official site yet x)

Really , ZAIN RECORDS you're awesome <3 & I can't wait for all my copies of the single to arrive at my house real soon *___*

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 7th June 2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: BREAKERZ , why so you gorgeous , I don't even ;_;
Old 7th June 2011, 04:06 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Niiiice!! 8D I love the LAST † PRAY covers!! <3

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 7th June 2011, 04:20 AM

I'm seriously in awe over the covers for LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU as everything's so well done in every single aspect

I thought they weren't able to top things up after Tsuki-ita / CLIMBER x CLIMBER but wow I was so wrong on that big time

Zettai ! I LOVE YOU is super cute & I have a feeling it will be something happy/peppy to contrast LAST † PRAY

I need to see the solo promo pics now & let alone previews for the whole single to leak out via their fanclub site

soon very soon XD

Old 7th June 2011, 08:43 AM

LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU solo promo pics

*_____* the guys's website has been updated today with the covers for LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU (which I have posted all 7 of them yesterday) alongside with each of their solo promo pics

AKIHIDE

I don't like AKIHIDE's hair in the Zettai ! I LOVE YOU solo shot :3 but he looked fabulous for LAST † PRAY !

DAIGO

*____________________*

Enough said xD , DAIGO looks like 15 in Zettai ! I LOVE YOU whut D:

SHINPEI

So happy & fun , that's SHINPEI for you

But overall , I love the contrast against the dark & happy shots ^_____^

That goes for the use of the red coloured loud speaker too LOL . Anyone noticed the band's logo on there 8D (if you look at AKIHIDE's ie. :p)

<3

Old 7th June 2011, 09:00 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Wow, wow, wow, wow.

*_*

The covers are amazing! I want the fanclub editions or at least SHINPEIS. The pictures for LAST PRAY and Zettai! I LOVE YOU do have such a contrast that's pretty cool. *still in awe*
Old 7th June 2011, 09:07 AM

I'm really excited & I so want July 13th to come now ;_;

I was literally starstuck in awe when I logged onto their fanclub website yesterday . I screamed so loud last night & even my younger sister asked me what happened XD D:

She whacked my head but she stopped doing that when I showed her those covers LOL

I have a feeling the preview snippets for the whole single will be uploaded in days to come but yup ZAIN RECORDS is awesome in promoting/marketing them

I said that so many times before but that's the truth

Old 7th June 2011, 02:16 PM

DAIGO with Takanori Nishikawa / T.M Revolution

Source

Both of them look really good together & I lurve that hairdo DAIGO is carrying off there *O*

Old 8th June 2011, 12:36 AM

Bigger covers for LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU

CD

CD + DVD A

CD + DVD B

omg DAIGO's outfit in his LAST † PRAY garb ... *___________*

It really reminds me of what he used to wear when he was DAIGO STARDUST , only a lot more hotter this time round xD

It's the feathers that's causing me to say this haha D:

Old 8th June 2011, 07:19 AM

SHINPEI's real actual birth year revealed by the man himself whee

For the longest time ever , AKIHIDE & SHINPEI do not reveal the actual year when they were born but now , SHINPEI has revealed this little info about himself via his blog last month

Translated transcript of SHINPEI's 11th May / birthday blog entry taken from random_jblogs that is run by my friend

Thank you x Thank you [12-05-11]

The concert has ended!

We've created a hot energy together,
it was a great charity live... Thank you!

How is the new song?
I can't wait to play it again in front of you!

Also, I've been congratulated on stage!
It's the first time that I perform a live during my birthday.
I was so moved! Everyone, I will never forget the way
you sang Happy Birthday to me.

I'm officially 30 years old.
Somehow, I feel really healthy. Body-wise, and
mind-wise. I want to play music at full speed in
my thirties too!

Once again, thank you!

You know frankly speaking I don't really care how old/young AKIHIDE & SHINPEI are since such things are really secondary to me but it's finally great to know if not confirmed that SHINPEI is the youngest in BREAKERZ since this has been confirmed by SHINPEI himself

Now if only AKIHIDE can reveal which year he was born in ~_~ but if he doesn't want to or if he wants to , I'm fine with either way

Old 9th June 2011, 11:09 AM

LAST † PRAY is getting a TV promo tie in

11thシングル「LAST † PRAY/絶対! I LOVE YOU」の「LAST † PRAY」にタイアップが決定しました。

2011.6.9 UP

「LAST † PRAY」
→TBS系テレビ全国ネット「CDTV」7月度オープニングテーマ

===

11th Single "LAST † PRAY / absolutely! I LOVE YOU " on "LAST † PRAY" was decided in tie-up.

2011.6.9 UP

"LAST † PRAY"
→ TBS national television series "CDTV" in July, opening theme

Info - TV

Nice very nice

Old 10th June 2011, 06:24 AM

WILLER EXPRESS bus plan campaign launched to concide with WISH03 concert

Ok not 100% sure on this :O but seems to me that ZAIN RECORDS & WILLER EXPRESS have come up with this neat bus plan campaign , to concide with the guys's upcoming BREAKERZ 4th Anniversary Live BREAKERZ debut "WISH 03" in Nippon Budokan concert which will be held on 22nd July in that people living in Japan can enjoy some sorta bus plan benefits WILLER EXPRESS has lined up for them .

I'm looking at WILLER EXPRESS currently & it did state the various different prefectures in Japan such as Kansai , Hiroshima & etc .

I don't think the prices that're quoted on WILLER EXPRESS includes the cost of the concert tickets but yup further proof that ZAIN RECORDS is ace when comes to marketing/promoting BREAKERZ

Old 10th June 2011, 03:12 PM

15 seconds snippet of DAIGO with Kuroki Meisa for this Sun / 12th June's Shin Domoto Kyoudai

As soon as you click on FujiTV , you can see a popup 15 seconds snippet of DAIGO as a guest for this Sun / 12th June of Shin Domoto Kyoudai alongside with Kuroki Meisa

WTF not Rock Suberu again T________________T ~______________~ . The fact that he taught EVERYONE how to do it , it's quite embarassing -___________-'''

I know Kuroki Meisa will appear on the show this Sun but I didn't expect DAIGO is joining in the fun (even though from his blog , I saw the pics that he took with Takanori Nishikawa but still wow) , this should be awesome to look out for <3

Old 10th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Sky high Protector

Karen I saw your avatar & your siggy when I sent you the pm!!!

OMG those covers & promo pics are so amazing!!! I totaly fell in love!!!
Old 10th June 2011, 03:46 PM

hehe I'm glad you like all the covers & promo pics for LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU , Aurore because I definitely like them a great deal

I thought what they did for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER was amazing but I never expect they're able to top things off once again with this !

I was told that sound wise , LAST † PRAY will supposedly have a gothic melody while for Zettai ! I LOVE YOU , it will be full blown pop (maybe another Hatsukoi Trampoline , SUPER-HI-TENSION !! ?) :O

The preview snippets for the single haven't been released yet on their website/fanclub site but I'm excited to hear how the whole single will sound like

Especially for LAST † PRAY . I can imagine how the PV's going to be @_@ D: , since the guys will be wearing those super cool outfits in the PV just like what they wore in the covers

Old 12th June 2011, 10:15 AM

DAIGO 2012 calendar offshot photos

omg I completely went mental earlier on when I saw these photos that my friend Kaede left me as offline messages on MSN @_@ @_@ @_@

Whoever that fainted & brought back to life in front of your computer , please don't blame me ok ;D 8D

pmf's ameblo | lockerz

*________________*

Judging from what I'm reading currently at pmf's ameblo , it seems to me that DAIGO's calendar photos for next year were shot 2 weeks ago :O

There's no further word to suggest if these photos will be for DAIGO's 2012 calendar cover but at the meantime , excuse me I need to take a cold shower now D:

@_@ @_@ @_@

Old 13th June 2011, 07:55 AM

DAIGO officially joins Twitter !

wooooooooooo hoo , no tricks this time round , this's for real

As mentioned on his blog today

ツイッター始めます!

突然ですが

ツイッター始めますっ!

みんなフォローしてねっ!

Twitterアカウント
@Daigo19780408

http://twitter.com/#!/daigo19780408

^__________^ no surprises I already am following him ;D

Old 14th June 2011, 12:53 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Yay for BREAKERZ having good promotion. Calender Offshot photos wow!

Hehe I'm glad DAIGO is on Twitter now as soon as I heard I followed him. Didn't he have a Twitter a long time ago or something but his account got deleted? I keep thinking that but maybe it's my imagination. Maybe it was fake I can't remember. XD

Last edited by Amrai-chan; 14th June 2011 at 12:55 AM.
Old 14th June 2011, 01:08 AM

BREAKERZ’s DAIGO joins Twitter!

On June 12th at 10:41 PM, BREAKERZ lead singer DAIGO made his first tweet under the username Daigo19780408. The first tweet read, “I’m a Twitter beginner! Yoropiku desu!”

After asking for followers in his second tweet, he has already reached over 30,000 followers and the numbers keep growing. The singer seems to enjoy the site, as he has already made 24 posts in his two days as a Twitter user. Many of his posts are about Twitter itself, how much fun it is, and how many people are following him.

According to his Ameba blog, he created his account back in February, but didn’t get around to using it until this month. In any case, fans of BREAKERZ will now be able to hear from their favorite singer more than ever before!

Tokyohive

Wow he created his account way back in Feb o_o ... but at least it's better late than never

Old 14th June 2011, 01:57 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

I'm following him!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records