[BREAKERZ] 17th thread ~ Hiatus + SHINPEI's 32nd bday live with MUSCLE ATTACK (11.5) - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 14th November 2012, 01:22 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- is going to start this Friday & as 1/2 of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 ~ 2013 BEST , today the special website of it has updated with further details surrounding a special BREAKERZ 2013 poster calendar :3

Purchase of BREAKERZ BEST ~SINGLE COLLECTION~ at the concert venues for both BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- & BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2013 "BEST" -HALL COLLECTION- will enable the buyer to receive this really cool looking BREAKERZ 2013 poster calendar :

Quote:
BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012~2013“BEST”ライブ会場ベストアルバム特典決定しました。

会場にて「BREAKERZ BEST ~SINGLE COLLECTION~」をお買い上げの方に先着で、

“BREAKERZ 2013 ポスターカレンダー”を差し上げます。

※特典のポスターカレンダーは数に限りがございます。
無くなり次第、終了となりますのでご了承下さい。
http://breakerz-web.net/special/brzl.../goods.html#cd

omg *____* & I'm quite sure this's a leftover photo that was not included in BREAKERZ Official Perfect Book BREAKERZ CHRONICLE 2007-2012 as I never seen this photo inside the book but ugh anything in order to get a poster of BREAKERZ = ~_~ ~_~ ~_~

The website also stated that the poster calendar giveaway is based on a 1st come 1st basis & it will not be given away anymore as soon as stock for it has been depleted .

But hey I'm a sucker for black & white photos so ;_; & has been a while since they last gave away a poster calendar , the 1st one was when they did for early purchases for both CD + DVD's of BUNNY LOVE / REAL LOVE 2010 :O

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 14th November 2012, 07:17 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Poster calender? Awesome. It's been a while since I was in this thread I've been without a computer but luckily I can come here on my phone.
Old 14th November 2012, 11:14 PM

SHINPEI tweeted this 2 days ago

ワタクシSHINPEIのTwitterが、公式アカウントになりました!ヘッダーのレイアウトも変えてみ ました。愛用のギターを並べてみたよ★

https://twitter.com/shinpei_brz/stat...49571229446144

Which basically means that officially , his Twitter account has become a verified official 1 , just like what happened to DAIGO's sometime back

Let alone SHINPEI has also changed the layout of his Twitter account too

That blue coloured tick besides his Twitter username means Verified Profile & it's cool that for the background , it displays some of his wives (uh I mean guitars xD) that has been used to supplement/accompany his profile picture yay

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 15th November 2012, 05:22 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Thats good he got it verified. The layout looks nice too. He just tweeted a picture of his (?) Laptop, so he and the other guys are hard at work it seems.
Old 15th November 2012, 01:41 PM

On 22nd Sept , BREAKERZ performed at BUCK-TICK FEST 2012 ON PARADE which the organised 2 days event took place at Chiba Port Park Special Outdoor Stage .

Last month on 28th Oct , WOWOW Live broadcasted the guys's live performance of JUST ONE MORE KISS in addition to other bands that performed at the 2 days event .

But now next Fri on 23rd Nov , in addition to JUST ONE MORE KISS , the guys's live performance of Shakunetsu will be aired as part of an extended 5 hours broadcast of BUCK-TICK FEST 2012 ON PARADE that will be on air from 11.30pm until 6.30am Japan time :O

オンエア日時:2012年11月23日(金・祝)23:30~28:30
WOWOWライブ(BS192ch)「BUCK-TICK 25th Anniversary FEST 2012 "ON PARADE" 拡大5時間版」

ライブの模様やドキュメント、出演アーティストのインタビューなどお届けするスペシャル番組。
詳しくはコチラ→ http://www.wowow.co.jp/bt
※番組編成や内容は予告なく変更される場合がありますのでご了承ください。

List of artistes that performed on 22nd Sept which selective performances will be shown next Fri :

http://breakerz-web.net/info_tv_009.html

You know , I was realy hoping that WOWOW Live will aired REAL LOVE 2010 as that's the song which BREAKERZ sang/did before they did JUST ONE MORE KISS but I guess given the circumstances , I don't want to see the guys get into trouble due to this D:

Shakunetsu was the last song in their 50 mins setlist so I guess that probably explained why WOWOW Live chose to air it next Fri but regardless of which , so can't wait <3

I really enjoyed BREAKERZ's live performance of JUST ONE MORE KISS which they did onstage on 22nd Sept at Chiba Port Park Special Outdoor Stage so the live take of Shakunetsu should be equally enjoyable too

ALSO , BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- is FINALLY FINALLY going to start tomorrow at Shizuoka's Live House Hamamatsu Window Frame omg omg omg omg , can't wait to see the setlists for the 2 months+ house tour & the outfits too

Old 15th November 2012, 10:58 PM

BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- is FINALLY FINALLY going to start later today at Shizuoka's Live House Hamamatsu Window Frame omg omg omg omg

so can't wait to see the setlists for the 2 months+ house tour & the outfits too *____*

Tomorrow , the guys will be performing at Gifu's LIVEHOUSE EVENT HALL club-G

Old 16th November 2012, 10:25 AM

14th single - RUSTY HEARTS
Release date - 16th Jan 2013

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg & the BREAKERZ LIVE 2012 “WISH 4U” in Nippon Budokan is not even out til 26th Dec xD xD but eeeeeeeeeeeee yeah BREAKERZ's 14th single RUSTY HEARTS will be out on 16th Jan 2013 ^_______^

Quote:
2013.1.16 RELEASE
「RUSTY HEARTS」

セガオンラインゲーム「RUSTY HEARTS」オープニングテーマ
http://breakerz-web.net/info_re_026.html

RUSTY HEARTS will serve as the opening theme song for the SEGA online game of the same name & a 1:42 mins snippet of the song can be heard below

Further details such as the number of editions it will get released & etc will be confirmed at a later date but omg totally unexpected <3

I wonder will the guys premiered the full track of RUSTY HEARTS during BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 “BEST” -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- but only time will tell !

Can't wait can't wait *____* & the preview of RUSTY HEARTS sounds amazing <3

Also did I mentioned the single will be out exactly 2 months later AND it will be released on the same day as my good friend's birthday ?

Old 17th November 2012, 01:10 AM

RUSTY HEARTS - writing & composing credits + rough description of A-side

Weird that the guys's official site didn't include the writing & composing credits of their upcoming single RUSTY HEARTS that will be out on 16th Jan 2013 o_O but anyway :p

Information taken from http://www.onlinegamer.jp :

Writing & composing credits

BREAKERZ「RUSTY HEARTS」
作詞:DAIGO / 作曲:DAIGO /編曲:BREAKERZ

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ yay for DAIGO in both writing & composing RUSTY HEARTS *___* & honestly I kinda suspect he's the 1 that did both aspects so 8D

And judging from the preview of what RUSTY HEARTS has to offer , it does sound promising indeed

Rough description of A-side

今回、「RUSTY HEARTS」のオープニングテーマを担当させていただきました、BREAKERZのボーカルDAIGOで す。

曲を作る際に「RUSTY HEARTS」の資料を読ませていただき、浮かび上がったテーマは「たった一つの希望」。絶望的でカオスな 世界で、たった一つの希望を信じて闘うフランツ。そしてそれぞれの希望を抱き集まった仲間たち。いつか錆び ついた心が再び輝く日を夢見て。

想いを歌詞に込めて、エッジの効いたソリッドでキャッチーなナンバーが完成しました。まさに「 RUSTY HEARTS」のために生まれてきた曲です。ゲームをなさる皆様に気に入っていただけたら光栄です。
(DAIGO)

It's not 100% accurate but judging from what DAIGO said about RUSTY HEARTS , he supposedly commented that with regards to the song , he wrote & composed it based on the concept of the RUSTY HEARTS SEGA video game .

Said to have a setting in a world where only the last 4 warriors are left to survive in the video game , RUSTY HEARTS (the song) draws upon a concept that derives from a theme of One and only hope .

In addition , being faced in a world that has numerous chaos , hope seems bleak for the 4 main characters in the RUSTY HEARTS SEGA video game but only in believe in fighting & having that 1 last hope , hope prevails .

DAIGO also further commented that RUSTY HEARTS (the song) is a catchy number that he input his thoughts into writing the lyrics for the song & it has a solid edgy melody to boot .

Last but not least , the song is something created specifically for the RUSTY HEARTS SEGA video game & that he's honoured that the guys have been picked to provide the song for SEGA

Old 17th November 2012, 12:55 PM

Day 1 of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- officially started yesterday , with things kicking off at Shizuoka's Live House Hamamatsu Window Frame !

1) 脳内 Survivor ; Nounai Survivor
2) FAKE LOVE 2012
3) 絶対! I LOVE YOU ; Zettai ! I LOVE YOU
4) Everlasting Luv
5) DEAR LIAR
6) EMILY
7) IN THE SKY
8) 世界は踊る ; Sekai wa Odoru
9) LAST EMOTION
10) Mr. Yes Man
11) 初恋トランポリン ; Hatsukoi Trampoline

~メンバー紹介~ ; ~Members Introduction~

12) Miss Mystery
13) Kamisori
14) 灼熱 ; Shakunetsu
15) NO SEX NO LIFE
16) Destruction

~アンコール 1~ ; ~Encore 1~

17) カナシミ Days ; Kanashimi Days
18) オーバーライト ; Overwrite
19) Angelic Smile

SE.オーバーライト ; Overwrite ~Piano Instrumental Version~

~アンコール 2~ ; ~Encore 2~

20) DESTROY CRASHER 2012

SE.オーバーライト ; Overwrite ~Piano Instrumental Version~

http://ameblo.jp/0502o/entry-11406081805.html

A mixture of the guys's old & recent hits for the 1st day of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- & considering it's the 1st day , not bad I say & it's great they did FAKE LOVE 2012 & DESTROY CRASHER 2012 in the mix <3

Hopefully in the next few days of the tour , they will switch things up if not it will get very boring :3

Old 18th November 2012, 12:08 AM

2nd day of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- took place yesterday at Gifu's LIVEHOUSE EVENT HALL club-G !

2) FAKE LOVE 2012
4) Everlasting Luv
5) DEAR LIAR
6) EMILY
7) IN THE SKY
9) LAST † PRAY
10) Mr. Yes Man
12) Miss Mystery
13) Kamisori
14) 灼熱 ; Shakunetsu
15) BIG BANG !
16) Destruction

~アンコール 1~ ; ~Encore 1~

17) Sentimental Scrap
18) オーバーライト ; Overwrite
19) Angelic Smile

~アンコール 2~ ; ~Encore 2~

20) DESTROY CRASHER 2012

http://ameblo.jp/rgv535/entry-11406784170.html

A few minor changes but other than that , almost the same set of songs they did with regards to Fri's setlist but wow unexpected in seeing Sentimental Scrap o_o

Especially since it's actually 1 of my least fave tracks in their discography haha but seeing that they did earlier on today , that was a surprise :O

Day 3 of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- , tomorrow at Tochigi's HEAVEN'S ROCK Utsunomiya VJ-2

Old 18th November 2012, 12:39 PM

TOKYO Event Navi aired partial concert footages of HALLOWEEN PARTY 2012 which the 5 days event took place last month :

1st 20 seconds

HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA's HALLOWEEN PARTY

1:11 - 1:20

BREAKERZ's Shakunetsu ; OMG at AKIHIDE wearing a dress onstage kyaaaa *________* . Seeing Mummy DAIGO singing Shakunetsu was a bit o_O but hey nothing beats the mask that SHINPEI wore that accompanied his HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA's outfit haha

2:10 - 3:14

HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA's HALLOWEEN PARTY

This includes the opening where each member of HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA raised from the 'grave' & it's so cool :O although I was a bit freaked out by HYDE's red coloured contacts that accompanied his outfit just because @_@

I wonder if HALLOWEEN PARTY 2012 will get released in a DVD as I'm sure I'm not the only 1 that's interested to buy it :3

Old 20th November 2012, 12:53 AM

7 photos uploaded from 1st 2 days of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION-

The special website of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012~2013 “BEST” was updated yesterday with a set of 7 photos that were taken during the 1st 2 days of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION-

2012年11月16日 (Fri) Shizuoka @ Live House Hamamatsu Window Frame

Spoiler:

2012年11月17日 (Sat) Gifu @ LIVEHOUSE EVENT HALL club-G

Spoiler:

http://breakerz-web.net/special/brzl...t/special.html

These photos looked as if they were taken using an iPhone ? o_O I don't know but somehow that was my 1st thought upon seeing them haha

Last edited by KarenPang; 20th November 2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 20th November 2012, 03:30 PM

4 photos uploaded from 3rd day of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION-

The special website of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012~2013 “BEST” was updated today with a set of 4 photos that were taken during the 3rd day of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION-

2012年11月19日 (Mon) Tochigi @ HEAVEN'S ROCK Utsunomiya VJ-2

http://breakerz-web.net/special/brzl...t/special.html

Yay for the words Thank you , Sold Out !! in the 1st photo <3

Old 21st November 2012, 03:17 PM

The guys's official site updated today with more details pertaining to their impending 14th single RUSTY HEARTS that will be out on 16th Jan 2013

Quote:
【収録曲】
1. RUSTY HEARTS
words: DAIGO music: DAIGO arrangement:BREAKERZ
セガオンラインゲーム「RUSTY HEARTS」オープニングテーマ

2. CHALLENGERZ
words: DAIGO music:SHINPEI arrangement:BREAKERZ
「カードファイト!! ヴァンガード」公式イメージソング

3. 君の声が聴こえる ~Acoustic Version~
words: DAIGO music: DAIGO arrangement:MASAHIKO IIDA

●初回限定盤A ZACL-4040 ¥1,680(tax in)
特典DVD「RUSTY HEARTS」Music Clip+Music Clip Off Shot

●初回限定盤B ZACL-4041 ¥1,680(tax in)
特典DVD「BREAKERZメンバー本音対談 ~heart to heart~ "DAIGO×AKIHIDE" "AKIHIDE×SHINPEI" "SHINPEI×DAIGO"」

●通常盤 ZACL-4042 ¥1,260(tax in)
通常盤のみトレーディングカード封入(全4種類/ランダム封入)
CD Tracklist

1. RUSTY HEARTS
words: DAIGO music: DAIGO arrangement:BREAKERZ
SEGA online game「RUSTY HEARTS」Opening Theme

2. CHALLENGERZ
words: DAIGO music:SHINPEI arrangement:BREAKERZ
「Cardfight!! Vanguard」Official Image Song

3. Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru ~Acoustic Version~
words: DAIGO music: DAIGO arrangement:MASAHIKO IIDA

DVD Tracklist

●CD + DVD limited edition A ZACL-4040 ¥1,680 (tax in)
DVD footages ->「RUSTY HEARTS」Music Clip + Music Clip Off Shot

●CD + DVD limited edition B ZACL-4041 ¥1,680 (tax in)
DVD footages -> 「BREAKERZ Member Honest Dialogue ~heart to heart~ "DAIGO×AKIHIDE" "AKIHIDE×SHINPEI" "SHINPEI×DAIGO"」

●CD only ZACL-4042 ¥1,260 (tax in)
CD only includes a trading card randomly allocated from 4 designs

http://breakerz-web.net/info_re_026.html

===

My thoughts on the ....

CD tracklist

Sounds very promising , especially the B-side title CHALLENGERZ which's very Cardfight!! Vanguard ish xD & yay for another SHINPEI composition <3

It's funny that anything Vanguard promo related , the songs have been composed by SHINPEI (CLIMBER x CLIMBER & Nounai Survivor) except for GO which's composed by DAIGO x)

As for Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru ~Acoustic Version~ , omg it's 1 song that I have been praying secretly for the guys to record it as it's 1 of my all time fave songs in their discography & it's still an amazing great love song from their Ao no Mirai EP *_*

DVD tracklist

The DVD contents in the CD + DVD B is very .... interesting ? xD

I suppose since it's a single A-side & not a double A-side , they had to film/do something in order to put inside the 2nd CD + DVD for RUSTY HEARTS

Couldn't help but feel intrigued about this BREAKERZ Member Honest Dialogue ~heart to heart~ & why I have a feeling for DAIGO×AKIHIDE , it might be downright mushy hahaha

CD + DVD A's contents is standard & that goes for what's available for the CD only too

Old 22nd November 2012, 12:38 PM

Preorder links for RUSTY HEARTS

CDJapan

CD only | CD + DVD A | CD + DVD B

HMV Japan

YesAsia

Old 23rd November 2012, 12:46 AM

Concert DVD cover + tracklist for BREAKERZ LIVE 2012 "WISH 4U" in Nippon Budokan

DVD Cover

DVD tracklist - for both discs

Disc 1

2) NO SEX NO LIFE
3) Everlasting Luv
4) DEAR LIAR
5) BAMBINO ~バンビーノ ~ ; BAMBINO ~Bambino~
6) 絶対 ! I LOVE YOU ; Zettai ! I LOVE YOU
7) THE TRAIN'S GONE ...
8) オーバーライト ; Overwrite
9) GO
10) CLIMBER×CLIMBER
11) スマイル100% ; Smile 100%
12) Miss Mystery
13) REAL LOVE 2010
14) BIG BANG!
15) 灼熱 ; Shakunetsu
16) DESTROY CRASHER

Disc 2

17) [EN1] EMILY ~Acoustic Version~
18) [EN2] B.R.Z ~明日への架橋~ Acoustic Version ; B.R.Z ~Ashita e no Kakehashi~ Acoustic Version
19) [EN3] 光 ; Hikari
20) [EN4] SUMMER PARTY

特典映像 (Bonus Footages) :

・WISH 4U (Off shot Footages) オフショット映像
・GO夜祭 (Yomatsuri) ダイジェスト映像 (Digest Video)

http://breakerz-web.net/info_re_025.html

Old 24th November 2012, 02:55 AM

3rd day of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- took place on Mon at Tochigi's HEAVEN'S ROCK Utsunomiya VJ-2 !

1) NEXT LEVEL
2) FAKE LOVE 2012
4) Everlasting Luv
5) SUGAR BABY
6) EMILY
7) IN THE SKY
9) アオノミライ ; Ao no Mirai
10) Mr. Yes Man
12) Miss Mystery
13) Kamisori
14) 灼熱 ; Shakunetsu
15) NO SEX NO LIFE
16) Destruction

~アンコール 1~ ; ~Encore 1~

17) Nights a Brighter
18) オーバーライト ; Overwrite
19) Angelic Smile

~アンコール 2~ ; ~Encore 2~

20) DESTROY CRASHER 2012

http://ameblo.jp/rgv535/entry-11409612134.html

As compared to the 1st 2 days's setlist of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- , the guys switched things up quite a bit , with them kicking things off with NEXT LEVEL (instead of Nounai Survivor)

It's also great to know that they also did some of their best older works such as SUGAR BABY , Ao no Mirai & also Nights a Brighter *_* & to think at 1st I didn't cared that much about Nights a Brighter D: but it's a great gem in their self titled debut album

Day 4 of the tour will commences tomorrow at Fukushima's Koriyama Hip Shot Japan & I heard it will be the 1st time that the guys be performing in Fukushima as well !

Old 25th November 2012, 02:10 PM

4th day of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- took place this afternoon at Fukushima's Koriyama Hip Shot Japan !

) 脳内 Survivor ; Nounai Survivor
2) FAKE LOVE 2012
4) Everlasting Luv
5) DEAR LIAR
6) EMILY
7) IN THE SKY
9) LAST † PRAY
10) Mr. Yes Man
12) Miss Mystery
13) Kamisori
14) 灼熱 ; Shakunetsu
15) NO SEX NO LIFE
16) Destruction

~アンコール 1~ ; ~Encore 1~

17) Day Soldier
18) それは優しい気持ち ; Sore wa Yasashī Kimochi
19) オーバーライト ; Overwrite

~アンコール 2~ ; ~Encore 2~

20) Angelic Smile
21) DESTROY CRASHER 2012

https://twitter.com/01281117mio/stat...90775509303297
https://twitter.com/01281117mio/stat...91240158511104

It was the 1st time the guys performed at Fukushima & they did 21 songs instead of 20 which was the same number for the 1st 3 days but yay for DEAR LIAR & Sore wa Yasashī Kimochi <3

I only find Day Soldier so so for my liking haha D:

Day 5 of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- , this coming Tue at Aomori's Aomori Quarter !

Old 26th November 2012, 12:24 PM
Sky high Protector

RUSTY HEARTS sounds good.

I ordered my first BREAKERZ cd. It's GO. CDJ make 50% discount on the CD+DVD. So I couldn't resist & I took it with A CLASSICAL.
Old 26th November 2012, 12:36 PM

oh good choice Aurore 8D & yeah CDJapan has been giving 50% discounts to their GO album since mid 2012 until now

Which edition you've ordered with A CLASSICAL ?

Waiting for more details surrounding RUSTY HEARTS in due time & you definitely can count on DAIGO to write/compose great stuff as usual

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records