[BREAKERZ] 18th thread ~ Hiatus + guitarist AKIHIDE's 2nd album Lapis Lazuli (30.10) - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th June 2013, 05:17 AM
winding road H-Initiate

So, briging the discussion here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Yeah to each his own but for my case I prefer AKIHIDE's singing over DAIGO's but DAIGO overall is more well put together in that he has the personality if not 'stupid' silly meets DoS personnel onstage to make things work , if not he wouldn't be the frontman of BREAKERZ :p

You know you're the 1st person I know that prefers AKIHIDE the least which's very surprising because most people I know prefer SHINPEI the least so you're a really rare breed Let alone the people whom I know that like AKIHIDE the most , man they're crazy if not so very elite ish in thinking which I hate :x

And speaking of SHINPEI , have you heard SHINPEI's singing voice ? 8D

Yeah that's SHINPEI in his new band MUSCLE ATTACK since BREAKERZ's currently on hiatus x)

We should continue this conversation in the BREAKERZ thread , don't want to overspam this thread :3
Yeah, I also think Daigo is more suitable to be BREAKERZ's frontman ^^

Haha, well, I guess Akihide is better looking than Shinpei, and he composes more than him... I can see why people tend to like him the most, but I like Shinpei who composes a little, but I love all compositions, who has an interesting appearence, with the glasses and the short colorful hair, and who looks like a really fun person to know personally... Shinpei has gorwn on me since I first knew BREAKERZ and know I really like him a lot (Not more than Daigo though, but I guess I'm a bit Daigo biased as I knew him as a solo singer before knowing about BREAKERZ)

WOOOOAAAH, I knew about MUSCLE ATTACK, but I haven't listened to it yet! I LOVED IT, OMG!!
This song is great!! (yeah, I already like it more than the Akihide's one you showed me before haha)
Shinpei's voice is very interesting... Not great, and not even close as good as Daigo's or Akihide's, but it kind of fits this style of music hahaha I like it

Anyway, I'll download Akihide's solo album, who knows, I might end up loving it

Old 8th June 2013, 08:08 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimenta View Post
Yeah, I also think Daigo is more suitable to be BREAKERZ's frontman ^^

Haha, well, I guess Akihide is better looking than Shinpei, and he composes more than him... I can see why people tend to like him the most, but I like Shinpei who composes a little, but I love all compositions, who has an interesting appearence, with the glasses and the short colorful hair, and who looks like a really fun person to know personally... Shinpei has gorwn on me since I first knew BREAKERZ and know I really like him a lot (Not more than Daigo though, but I guess I'm a bit Daigo biased as I knew him as a solo singer before knowing about BREAKERZ)

WOOOOAAAH, I knew about MUSCLE ATTACK, but I haven't listened to it yet! I LOVED IT, OMG!!

This song is great!! (yeah, I already like it more than the Akihide's one you showed me before haha)

Shinpei's voice is very interesting... Not great, and not even close as good as Daigo's or Akihide's, but it kind of fits this style of music hahaha I like it

Anyway, I'll download Akihide's solo album, who knows, I might end up loving it
To be a frontman , you need someone that has charisma so I guess that's where DAIGO comes along & honestly when I finally went Tokyo last Dec to see them live , DAIGO was the last to come out & oh boy I almost melted into a puddle of goo when he came out XD XD XD

And yeah SHINPEI is very very under-rated in the group . I personally think he's really great & he in my opinion cares the most for the fans . I'm not saying the other 2 don't but he don't need to update his blog everyday but he still does , no matter how busy he gets

Also in reality I don't like SHINPEI's singing voice as much as the other 2 hahaha but somehow the style that MUSCLE ATTACK does is very Americanised for some reason o_O

Please let me know what you think of Amber since you've already downloaded it . Personally I love it <3

===

By right , the cover of ROCK AND READ 048 is not supposed to get released by ROCK AND READ themselves until this coming Mon .

But DAIGO being DAIGO ...

Caption DAIGO included - 【速報】6月26日発売!ROCK AND READの表紙をなぜかDAIGOツイッターでどこよりも早く公開!! DAIGO表紙!!!超カッコいいぜ!♥

http://p.twipple.jp/Sgkpz

♥_____♥ ♥_____♥ ♥_____♥

Holy moly I never seen DAIGO in this style before & it's just so ... bad ass wow . The hat he's wearing there is so interesting o__o

With that said , I can't wait to get ROCK AND READ 048 now since it will include a 30 paged writeup on DAIGO <3

Why can't 26th June be tomorrow D: D: D:

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 8th June 2013, 12:40 PM

4th day chart performance for AKIHIDE's Amber

x->8->19->12->18

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2013-06-07/more/3/

Ah down again D: but at least Amber has been in the top 20 for the last 4 days so overall if this keeps up , Amber should be able to shoot for a top 20 position , weekly wise :3

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 8th June 2013, 05:57 PM

Pics - AKIHIDE at TSUTAYA Shibuya (5th June 2013)

The official blog of TSUTAYA Shibuya uploaded 5 pics in which they took a few photos of AKIHIDE whom stopped by 4 days ago at their store

This display can be seen at both the 1st floor & 2nd floor inside TSUTAYA

Upclose shot of what AKIHIDE wrote on the Amber display

AKIHIDE's personalised message he wrote for TSUTAYA

Cute <3

http://ameblo.jp/shibuya-tsutaya/entry-11545379504.html

Old 8th June 2013, 08:20 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
By right , the cover of ROCK AND READ 048 is not supposed to get released by ROCK AND READ themselves until this coming Mon .

But DAIGO being DAIGO ...

Caption DAIGO included - 【速報】6月26日発売!ROCK AND READの表紙をなぜかDAIGOツイッターでどこよりも早く公開!! DAIGO表紙!!!超カッコいいぜ!♥

http://p.twipple.jp/Sgkpz

♥_____♥ ♥_____♥ ♥_____♥

Holy moly I never seen DAIGO in this style before & it's just so ... bad ass wow . The hat he's wearing there is so interesting o__o
OMG, HE LOOKS SOOO GOOD IN THIS (ok, let's face it, he always looks good xD)

Just downloaded Akihide's album, going to listen to it know! /o/

Old 9th June 2013, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimenta View Post
OMG, HE LOOKS SOOO GOOD IN THIS (ok, let's face it, he always looks good xD)
I know man lmao & such a shameless idiot whom tweeted the cover yesterday where by right it's supposed to get released tomorrow but HEY , not that I'm complaining XD

My Japan contact has already helped me to preorder ROCK AND READ 048 & I so can't wait to get it next month *____*

I've uploaded Amber via http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118047 & I've been listening to it non stop from Fri til now <3

The last track in Amber ie. Hoshi no Oujisama is a self cover of NEVER LAND , a previous band that AKIHIDE fronted in 2004 before they disbanded in 2007

Hoshi no Oujisama is also 1 of many songs that sadly never saw the daylight in being put in a CD too ._. but better late than never :3

===

Staff member mi updated the staff blog 2 days ago in which mi wrote/talked about AKIHIDE's solo project in the form of Amber which finally got released on Wed

And just like what Tower Records Shibuya + Shinjuku & TSUTAYA Shibuya wrote/blogged/tweeted for the past few days , here're 2 more pics mi uploaded of AKIHIDE which he went to all 3 places within the same day (I think ?) to grace his presence & let alone left his mark , literally :p

This's not mentioned but this was taken at Tower Records Shibuya

Photography by right is not allowed but of course AKIHIDE's an exception x)

Both Tower Records Shibuya + Shinjuku are displaying different lyrics sleeves display from Amber from 4th June until tomorrow . For Shibuya , they're displaying the lyrics sleeves of Namida no Kawa & Itoshi no Valkyria (as seen above) while for Shinjuku , they're displaying the lyrics sleeves for Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku & Kuroneko no Tango .

At TSUTAYA Shibuya

Screencap of Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku PV alert on the left side <3

http://blog.livedoor.jp/breakerz_sta...s/1844924.html

Old 9th June 2013, 08:47 AM

AKIHIDE 1st Live Tour 2013 "Amber" concert goods list revealed !

AKIHIDE's upcoming tour as a soloist ie. AKIHIDE 1st Live Tour 2013 "Amber" will be taking place next Sat / 15th June at Osaka's amHALL & today , the concert goods list for AKIHIDE 1st Live Tour 2013 "Amber" has been released via AKIHIDE's personal website !

Spoiler:
ART CARD BOOK ; ¥2,500

The ART CARD BOOK comes with 18 cards + photos (utilising 5 concepts from the word A.M.B.E.R) + an interview on AKIHIDE's art/jacket sleeve & his thoughts about the tour

Sample images from ART CARD BOOK

T-shirt ; ¥3,500

Sizes available - Small , Medium & Large

Muffler Towel ; ¥2,000

Multi Purpose Pouch ; ¥1,500

Tote Bag ; ¥2,500

Keychain ; ¥1,500

Made of bronze material

Charity pin badge ; ¥500

Total sales proceeds of the charity pin badges will go to the 2011 Tohoku earthquake victims

http://akihide.com/pc/goods/amber/index.html

omg pretty artistic much ? I frankly like all the concert goods for AKIHIDE 1st Live Tour 2013 "Amber" (≧▽≦) which definitely highlights just how much personal input AKIHIDE has in each of them which's his drawings

Man I have no idea which concert goods I should get xD they all look so good ;__; but most definitely I will get the ART CARD BOOK as it sounds awesome .

I think I will get some others too but not the T-shirt as I don't think the design's as good as last year's BREAKERZ TWINKLE PARTY 2012 AKIHIDE's Birthday ~Amanogawa no Shita ni Kimigaita~ :x

But then again can anyone say wow oh wow on them ? *_____*

Old 9th June 2013, 11:47 AM
Real me Initiate

Just listened to Amber. AKIHIDE really has a nice voice.
I like all the tracks, but my favorite definitely is Kumo no Ito. It makes me want to order the album just for that song, it's so amazing

Old 9th June 2013, 01:19 PM

^ glad that you enjoy Amber , Aurelie & funny enough I feel that Kumo no Ito is 1 of the more weaker songs in the album

To me I feel the standout tracks are ironically the preview snippets that were included in the Amber documentary digest video clip (ie. Namida no Kawa , LION , Hello! Mr. Sadness + Hoshi no Oujisama) & also of course Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku but that's just me

I'm so glad AKIHIDE is finally back in front of the microphone to sing as it has been very long overdue for him to do this , big time . Hearing his singing voice again after 6 years makes things even more better for me to appreciate Amber a lot more

===

5th day chart performance for AKIHIDE's Amber

x->8->19->12->18-> out of the top 30

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2013-06-08/

Ah well it was good when it lasted D: The upside is that Amber will overall chart much better than BREAKERZ's debut self titled album , which never even charted on Oricon in the 1st place D:

Old 9th June 2013, 05:37 PM

1 of those days that you love to hate DAIGO but in the end , you hate to love him :p

Caption included - 今日はヴァンガードのプロデューサー、嶋村さんこと嶋Pさんの結婚式に出席させていただきまし た! 最高に素敵な結婚式でした!\(//∇//)\ これからもヴァンガりましょう!

http://p.twipple.jp/zREuF

Yesterday , DAIGO attended the wedding of Vanguard's producer (whose name is Shimamura) but still that above photo he uploaded is 1 of the more erm ... interesting photos he has uploaded in recent times :p

I wonder why DAIGO never took a full body shot of himself since he loves whoring himself but here & there , a bit of a change is good , yes ? xD

Also based on some tweets I've came across , seems that during the wedding , DAIGO premiered (or is it sang ?) the full version of Mugen ∞ REBIRTH which served as the CM song for his Cardfight!! Vanguard DAIGO Special Set card deck o_o

Which reminds me , what's taking so long for ZAIN RECORDS to announce details on his solo single ? D: D: I thought it was supposed to get released in mid July ?! D:

Old 10th June 2013, 02:24 AM

I uploaded & did up scans of the CD + DVD edition of AKIHIDE's Amber last Fri night

http://minlilin.livejournal.com/920667.html

I super duper love AKIHIDE's personal touches to what he did to the CD sleeves booklet , especially his drawings

Ain't this guy a mad genius ? D:

Old 10th June 2013, 08:49 AM

Today , the official blog of ROCK AND READ has uploaded 2 photos of DAIGO which they're behind the scenes shots in line with the impending release of ROCK AND READ 048 , seeing that DAIGO is featured on the cover + a 30 paged writeup has been done on him .

According to what was written , today's blog entry via ROCK AND READ mentioned that the whole photoshoot for what they did with DAIGO took place last month in mid May at Tokyo , in a luxury suite of a hotel x)

Frankly DAIGO doesn't look as good as AKIHIDE when comes to wearing hats but maybe after this , I will change my mind on it 8D

*___* This's so ... typical ? idk xD

ROCK AND READ 048 is scheduled to get released on 26th June / Wed .

Still cannot get over just how hot DAIGO looks on the cover ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

http://ameblo.jp/rockandread/entry-11547239253.html

Old 10th June 2013, 01:15 PM

6th day chart performance for AKIHIDE's Amber

x->8->19->12->18-> out of the top 30 -> out of the top 30 (again)

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2013-06-09/

Now's wait for Oricon to adjust the sales & chart ranking so that it will be known where Amber stands at overall on the weekly chart , 1st week wise :O

Old 10th June 2013, 06:02 PM

Asumin who's DAIGO's カンニングのDAI安吉日 ! colleague/co-host uploaded this photo of DAIGO with the other カンニングのDAI安吉日 ! personnel via her blog yesterday

http://ameblo.jp/asumicandream/entry-11549014075.html

On Sun , they did a recording for カンニングのDAI安吉日 ! in which yesterday's shooting of the episode is to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the show , congrats to 1 & all !

Old 11th June 2013, 04:14 AM

2 days ago , it was AKIHIDE's mum's birthday , belated happy birthday to Mrs Satou !

http://blog.livedoor.jp/akihidelife/.../52066938.html

As what AKIHIDE mentioned on his blog yesterday

昨日は私事ではありますが母の誕生日でして。。。

Old 11th June 2013, 08:34 AM

19th June's DAIGO P contents

色んなPをやっちゃう『DAIGO P』
今月も23:00からです!

番組では、色んなコーナーをやっています!

DAIGOパフォーマンス
→ナレーターにあなたから頂いたセリフをアテレコしてもらい
DAIGOにはそれについてリアクションしてもらいます!

募集要項

1・どういう繋がりで誰宛に
2・どんなシチュエーション
3・セリフ

DAIGOピックアップ
→DAIGOがみなさんから届いたメールをランダムに引いて読んじゃいます!
テーマ:あなたが今伝えたいこと・言いたいこと

写真添付OKです!番組で紹介します!
ツイッター感覚で送ってきてください!
質問だけじゃなくて「言い切り」でもOK!

例:新人が入ってきたけど生意気です。どうしたらいいですか?
例:犬が生まれました。名前をつけてください!
例:寒い日が続きますが、お体ご自愛ください。

ピローなお言葉
→DAIGOさんにささやいて欲しい言葉を大募集!
番組の最後に紹介いたします。

もちろん「ふつおた」も募集しております!
みなさんガンガン送ってきてくださいね!

放送後には、プレミアム会員専用の番組が始まります!
ぜひ見てくださいね!

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv137664616

Oh joy , another round of DAIGO P coming next Wed on 19th June -_- . Usual suspect corners such as DAIGO Performance , DAIGO Pickup , Pillow Talk await :p

Old 11th June 2013, 02:10 PM

ROCK AND READ 048 is now available for preorder via CDJapan

NEOBK-1515106
Shinko Music/ROCK AND READ048 [Cover & Top Feature] DAIGO (BREAKERZ) BOOK
1200 yen US$12/99.95 Release Date:2013/06/26
Description:[Cover & Top Feature] DAIGO (BREAKERZ). Also features Saga (Alice Nine), HIZAKI (Jupiter), Tohya (vistlip), Rei (DaizyStripper), MiA (MEJIBRAY), and many more.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....=NEOBK-1515106

Old 12th June 2013, 02:39 AM

For last night (as the norm) , DAIGO did a little bit of HR promo for 2 of his many shows ie. Nippon TV's 火曜サプライズ ; Tuesday Surprise + Nippon TV's 幸せ!ボンビーガール ; Shiawase! Bonbi Girl :

Caption included - 火曜サプライズ3時間スペシャル!楽しかったあ!\(//∇//)\Tシャツ応募!ありがとうね! そしてボンビーガールも面白いよねえ! 素敵な一日でしたあ♥

http://p.twipple.jp/AM3xM

A 3 hours special of Tuesday Surprise was aired last night & right after that , it was Shiawase! Bonbi Girl , as per the norm every Tue night .

I must say I really like DAIGO's choice of photo he uploaded last night , finally for once , he looked ... normal xD & I like the design of his T-shirt

Nice white vest too DAIGO <3

Old 12th June 2013, 06:56 AM

Congratulations AKIHIDE ! All 8 tour dates for AKIHIDE 1st Live Tour 2013 “Amber” are sold out inclusive of the 2 newly added dates for 20th June & 25th June , as noted on AKIHIDE's personal site !

6/15 (Sat) Osaka @ amHALL THANK YOU SOLD OUT!!
6/16 (Sun) Miyagi @ HooK SENDAI THANK YOU SOLD OUT!!
6/20 (Thu) Nagoya @ ElectricLadyLand THANK YOU SOLD OUT!!
6/25 (Tue) Tokyo @ LIQUIDROOM THANK YOU SOLD OUT!!
6/28 (Fri) Hokkaido @ KRAPS HALL THANK YOU SOLD OUT!!
6/30 (Sun) Fukuoka @ IMS Hall THANK YOU SOLD OUT!!
7/5 (Fri) Tokyo @ Akasaka BLITZ [held on AKIHIDE's 36th birthday] THANK YOU SOLD OUT!!
7/7 (Sun) Nagoya @ ElectricLadyLand THANK YOU SOLD OUT!!

http://akihide.com/pc/schedule/schedule_001.html

1st date of AKIHIDE 1st Live Tour 2013 “Amber” will kick off this coming weekend , so can't wait to see the setlist in due time

Once again , congratulations AKIHIDE !!!

Old 12th June 2013, 12:06 PM

Overall weekly chart position for AKIHIDE's Amber

AKIHIDE's Amber ranked in at #18 overall with 1st week sales of 5,507 copies !

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/w/2013-06-17/more/3/

Top 20 overall for Amber , awesome if not good job Was expecting a bit lower but can't go wrong with a Top 20 position , congratulations AKIHIDE !

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records