[Acid Black Cherry] The 4th Thread - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 7th February 2018, 10:36 PM

A friend let me pay with his credit card and somehow magically it worked - despite him and me having a credit card from the same company... Now the mail I recieved says it can take a whole month until I will recieve my member card and member number and so on... lol A little faster would be nice, since I have ti let it ship to Germany from tenso and it has to arrive before I go to Japan at the emd of March. lol
Old 8th February 2018, 12:28 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Things are strange sometimes . Like my friend who's from China , she tried to create a PayPal account in Japan but her credit card was denied even though it was issued in Japan itself o_O

So yeah I don't get it either :x

It's a good thing you decided to register for ABC's fanclub now , I knew it would take time for your membership to get processed but I didn't expect it's a month , at most I thought probably 2 weeks hmm

By the way , do you know what you will get from ABC's fanclub per year , in terms of magazines & other things ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 8th February 2018, 02:10 PM

To be honest I don't know what I will get. I don't care that much about those things so I didn't looked it up. I guess I will let them surprise me. lol I only registered in case a tour will be announced so that I will be able to get a ticket.
Old 9th March 2018, 03:05 PM

I still haven't gotten my membership card etc. ;_; And I will leave for Japan on the 21st....
Old 10th March 2018, 03:23 PM

Oh dear that's not good D:

I renewed my BREAKERZ fanclub membership 2 days ago & the email I received states that it will take up to a month for my membership to get renew

I don't know if it's the same thing as JDA's fanclub

Have you contacted someone to check the status of your fanclub application or is it still pending ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 12th March 2018, 01:42 PM

God I made a typo when entering my tenso address. ;_; Why the hell they didn't notice me by sending an email or something? I corrected it now but don't know if they automatically ship again. Since it would be too late now amyway to let the uprise shop ship my things to my tenso address and then to let them ship it to Germany, I think I will wait until I can move into the dorm at the end of the month and know my address before I contact them. This way, in case they haven't shipped my things already, they can directly ship it to me.

Why didn't I notice the typo =( That never happened before. Now I'm upset about myself lol
Old 12th March 2018, 07:17 PM

That's 1 big fear I had when I 1st joined BREAKERZ's fanclub via Celga cos there's the nagging feeling whether or not will Celga was able to handle my fanclub related matters properly

Unfortunately soon after that , my experience with Celga became really awful & luckily I made the switch to use another middleman who's basically a 1 man show but since then he has done a great job handling my BREAKERZ related matters for the past 7 years

Seeing that I have not used Tenso's services , I can't comment so much about this but based on my own middlemen experiences , I feel that only if you know who you're dealing with , they're probably willing to go the extra mile for you if not your relationship with the other party is just only on a business level

If not you're left to fend for yourself which sucks and I'm sorry that I can't help you on this D:

That said since JDA has been on hiatus , I always wonder why ABC cannot have its own standalone fanclub ? It's not that hard you know o_O

Old 25th April 2018, 12:50 PM

I finally solved my fanclub problem. xD I wrote an email to the uprise shop, but they told me to call the fanclub directly. Since I don't have a Japanese mobile number, just a sim card for internet, I asked a friend if she could call instead of me. She did and now I finally now my fanclub membership number and so I was able to login into the fanclub website and change my address. Yay! xD
Old 25th April 2018, 02:17 PM

^ Glad that all's well that ends well for you !

yasu wearing a white No Mercy hoodie

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8WWicjUGj/

Old 25th April 2018, 02:58 PM

I'm still hoping there will be a tour while I'm in Japan, but since there wasn't any announcement yet, I doubt it.
Old 26th April 2018, 11:01 AM

Saw this on my Twitter feed a few hours ago & my friend wrote that there's an ABC cover band that goes by the name of Mild White Peach o_O

I don't know if it's legit or is it a name my friend came up with lol

Old 26th April 2018, 01:32 PM

That's kind of a strange name lol
Old 10th May 2018, 12:59 PM

Finally got my members card! Yay! =D
Old 23rd June 2018, 04:43 AM

Finally some ABC related news , Uprise will be accepting orders of last year's Acid Black Cherry 10th Anniversary concert goods from 2nd July to 9th July

https://upriseshop.jp/acidblackcherr...sary_goods.php

Old 23rd June 2018, 07:14 AM

I saw this yesterday and was a little confused why the hell they would bother to sell those out of nowhere.
Also I was a little disappointed, because when I saw that Team ABC had posted something om facebook I had hoped for more.
Old 23rd June 2018, 08:07 AM

Yeah I agree , Acid Black Cherry 10th Anniversary concert goods should have been sold last year & not now

Maybe someone in yasu's team was sitting on this idea then suddenly for some miraculous reason decided to do this -_-

Old 15th July 2018, 06:38 AM

This Twitter user took these photos inside an Izakaya in Osaka

The shop in question

https://twitter.com/katcha_yutako/st...09076126216192

The white board was signed only 3 days ago so I guess yasu patronised their place

Last edited by KarenPang; 15th July 2018 at 07:38 AM.
Old 15th July 2018, 07:12 AM

Haha maybe I should visit the same izakaya when I'm in Osaka next weekend
Old 15th July 2018, 12:58 PM

The photos were taken in Hirakata which was where yasu was born

Another fan also went to the same Izakaya and enquired about the autographed board

The owner told the fan that yasu was in a good mood when he was inside the Izakaya a few days ago

Old 16th July 2018, 04:58 AM

I'm still sad there wasn't a tour while I'm in Japan and I don't think something will be announced let alone take place in the next three months. I really wanted to see him live. ;_;