[Acid Black Cherry] The 4th Thread - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 17th July 2018, 12:07 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Since you're a fanclub member now , does yasu updates the fanclub blog or something ?

I still think it's odd that Acid Black Cherry has not gotten their own standalone fanclub site where they still has to share the space with Janne Da Arc after so long o_O

If not for yasu's health problems , I'm sure last year he could have put out an epic tour but instead it became rather low key :x

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 18th July 2018, 03:43 AM

Oh I actually never log in.
Maybe I should from time to time. At least I haven't gotte any emails. But the fanclub magazine just arrived.

I think it makes sense to not give yasu a seperate fanclub. Because the existing one informs you about the projects of all members and gives you also access to ticket lotteries etc. for the music projects of every member. If there would be a seperate fanclub, people either had to pay member fees for both or would most likely quit the Janne Da Arc fanclub anyway.

I just hoped there would be something this summer while I'm in Japan. ;_;
Old 19th July 2018, 04:50 AM

My friend posted this on her Twitter

https://twitter.com/red_audrey/statu...76222451159040

Wow hard to believe it has been almost 6 years since HALLOWEEN JUNKY ORCHESTRA was formed , let alone released HALLOWEEN PARTY :O

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 21st July 2018, 09:02 AM

Acid Black Cherry today sent flowers to Tokyo's Nakano Sun Plaza Hall where Solo debut 15th anniversary live [DAIGO VS DAIGO☆STARDUST] will take place very soon

https://twitter.com/akky666/status/1020577739353411584

Old 2nd August 2018, 05:16 AM

Tower Records Shibuya

https://twitter.com/jda_yasuka/statu...15100794073089

x)

Old 20th December 2018, 08:33 AM

Acid Black Cherry sent flowers to Tokyo Dome yesterday which LIVE 2018 L’ArChristmas took place & also taking place today as well

https://twitter.com/0811J88/status/1075378666656325632

Old 27th January 2019, 11:50 AM

Happy birthday yasu !

Old 27th January 2019, 06:06 PM

Happy Birthday yasu!
Old 30th January 2019, 09:10 PM

AKIHIDE updated his blog last Sun

Quote:
2019年01月27日

夜風の彫刻刀。

外は冷たい夜。
夜風を吸い込んで走る。
暖房で温まったカラダと
重たい殻に包まれていたココロが
夜風の彫刻刀で削られてゆく。
削った先のココロに
何が残るのかは分からないけど
吐く息はちょっと清々しく感じて。

今日は素敵な方の誕生日。
その方にも皆様にも
どうぞ今夜
素敵な夢が訪れますように。
http://blog.livedoor.jp/akihidelife/.../52217653.html

AKIHIDE didn't mentioned yasu by name in the last paragraph of the blog entry but it's quite obvious who he's talking about

Last edited by KarenPang; 30th January 2019 at 09:21 PM.
Old 1st February 2019, 07:34 PM

Aww, that's sweet!
Old 1st April 2019, 10:40 AM

Don't think this's an April Fools prank but Janne Da Arc has announced today that they're officially disbanding after the departure of bassist ka-yu

https://twitter.com/TeamABCofficial/...48338032062464

If this's true frankly I'm not surprised . I'm more surprised that it took JDA so long to at last made a proper formal announcement on this

I didn't support JDA but for long time fans , this really sucks without a doubt :s

Old 1st April 2019, 04:23 PM

Just read it on facebook. =( I'm a little sad. Even though I never really thought there would be a reunion, I always hoped so, since Janne Da Arc was one of the first visual kei bands I discovered and listened to a lot during my teens.
As far as I understood it, it seems ka-yu took some legal action against Janne Da Arc (or probably their label?). The post goes on about how unjust all of this is and also mentions that yasu still is under treatment. But if I had to guess I would say ka-yu simply wanted to get out of any possible obligations regarding Janne Da Arc and wanted to focus on his solo career but the label (avex) woudn't let him. This is just speculation from my site though and it might be something totally different.
Old 1st April 2019, 04:36 PM

Seeing that I don't listen to Janne Da Arc , I can't comment so much about this but what I can say is that I feel really bad for those who supported them from the beginning til their hiatus especially since they were 1 of the pioneers of Visual Kei rock music

The fact that Janne Da Arc has been on hiatus since 2007 , I kinda expected this but for them to decide to make the announcement they officially disband on April Fools day of all days , that's quite distasteful to some extent

I at 1st thought the news was a prank but once I saw news sites like Barks , natalie.mu , Oricon posted about this , then I knew it was legit

Hopefully at this point in time , people wouldn't be putting the blame squarely at ka-yu despite what has happened cos for them to come to this decision , it can't be an easy thing to do at all

Old 2nd April 2019, 08:32 AM

Janne Da Arc disband on April 1

Quote:
Janne Da Arc have announced that they have disbanded on April 1.

Since halting their band activities in 2007, the members have continued their musical activities as soloists or in units. When ka-yu expressed his wishes of leaving both the band and their agency Uprise Product, the other members and staff discussed the future of Janne Da Arc. They reached a conclusion that it would be unrealistic to continue Janne Da Arc with four members when they couldn't promise any plans or direction for the band. As such, they have officially announced their disbandment via their website.

They also explained the reason for ka-yu's withdrawal from the band. Last September, Uprise Product received a content-certified mail for ka-yu from a law office. "If everything written in it was true, those actions would be against social justice. As a company, we decided to withhold from projects related to ka-yu when those facts were vague," they stated. They have not revealed the details of this so-called incident as it will be taken to court.

Afterwards, when the agency spoke with ka-yu, he expressed his wishes of proving his innocence so he could devote himself to his musical activities as soon as possible. ka-yu said, "Janne Da Arc is important, and while it cannot be compared, if I had to choose, I found something that's more important to me than Janne Da Arc, so I will leave the band and the agency," which ultimately resulted in his withdrawal and the band's disbandment.

yasu, you, kiyo, and shuji will continue their activities individually.
https://www.tokyohive.com/article/20...and-on-april-1

Don't know if this means that ka-yu has some criminal history , if not why avex chose not to release details on the letter that they received from the law firm ?

Old 3rd April 2019, 01:37 AM

Well, it was to be expected, but still I would have wished for a return. =(

Ah ok, then I got it wrong. I thought ka-yu was the one taking legal action. I wonder what happened?
Old 18th April 2019, 04:41 AM

yasu has broke his silence on the disbandment of Janne Da Arc
https://twitter.com/TeamABCofficial/...11172058849280

Also since I do not listen to JDA I'm not familiar with the group dynamics between the members

Old 18th April 2019, 09:54 AM

Ex-Janne Da Arc's Yasu Comments on Disbanding and Own Health Condition

Quote:
Vocalist Yasu made an announcement regarding the disbanding and talked about his own health.

Yasu expresses his gratitude towards the fans that were waiting all these years for a comeback of Janne Da Arc but also stated that only to keep something on hold doesn't mean to protect it - even if you love it that much.

"I think for you all Janne Da Arc was a page of your youth. For me it was all of it." He continues saying that "I couldn't listen to Janne Da Arc until now but isn't it irony that now, after we have disbanded, I can listen to the songs again? It was such a good band."

In summer 2017 Yasu went on indefinite hiatus after suffering from damage of his cervical vertebrae. He left Japan to focus on getting better and says in today's statement that he had two surgeries but doesn't want to get a third one.

"This is a really sad story but I can't speak/sing with the strong voice I had in the past.

I have the feeling that for now I need to get back the body that I had before I started singing. I think it's hard to convey my feelings but it's so painful that I can't sing the songs anymore that I've created." He explains to his fans and asks for their understanding. "Right now I'm a man who can't speak anymore, so for now I want to return to being someone who is able to sing again. Please let me do that in my own pace, step by step."
https://www.jpopasia.com/feed/25510/yasu/

Poor yasu it's so heartbreaking

Old 18th April 2019, 10:23 AM

I just came here to talk about it. This isn't just about Janne Da Arc, but about his situation in general and reading it I'm not sure if he will come back ever again, also not as ABC. It seems he indirectly knew that, when he started ABC, Janne Da Arc was kind of over for him, because he didn't write a single song for Janne Da Arc since he decided to start ABC. I guess he felt he grew out of it while he became an adult. Then he started to notice that something wasn't right during the rehearsal of Live Erect tour and after two operations and trying to get better, he isn't able to get his voice out as strong as before. He also mentions that he can't sing the songs he wrote as he would like to anymore.
All in all it sounds as if he really wants to come back as ABC, but his condition won't let him.
I hope I'm reading too much into all of this, but personally I wouldn't be surprised if in a few months there will be an announcement that he won't come back anymore.
Old 18th April 2019, 10:33 AM

Yeah I myself will not be surprised if that will be true cos I had no idea how extensively bad yasu's health is until I read what JPopAsia translated + posted

Perhaps based on what yasu wrote he wants fans to be mentally prepared for the 2nd round of worst news scenerio unlike what happened with JDA's out of the blue disbandment announcement

Already for ABC to not be able to celebrate their 10th anniversary in 2017 was already bad & right now I guess what only can be done is to wait

But no matter what yasu chose to do next , he does not deserve this at all . No 1 should go through this

Old 18th April 2019, 05:15 PM

I really hope he will get better. I would be so sad if I never get to hear a new song from him again. Also this must be pretty hard for him and I wish him the best. ♡