[Koda Kumi] re(LIVE) her re(CORD) in her 199th Thread! - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26th September 2019, 11:04 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Kuu shared these outfit posts today while thanking everybody for the Kawasaki dates and looking forward to the Fukuoka dates coming.
She added an "coming soon" and she didn't link the brands for the clothing as usual - so does that mean we get those fashion pieces added as tour goods in Fukuoka?

Would be a first for her, cause usually tour goods have something to do with the tour or at least have her name + tour title on them, which doesn't seem to be the case here. Or is she even launching her own fashion brand, using the tour as a starting point?

Btw. they also added some seats for the 10/01 and 10/02 Fukuoka dates, Kuu posted about it - last chance to get tickets.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 27th September 2019, 06:24 AM
rainy day Initiate

^ I wonder if that 9/3 limited clutch sparked some inspiration for her to start her own fashion brand

My friend has just sent my ticket to me via EMS! Can't wait to receive it.
Old 27th September 2019, 07:19 AM
Initiate

I've always wondered if she's very hands on when it comes to her goodies, specially for clothes in general. I know she chooses the ones she likes and all, but designing is something totally different, to come up with something from zero. not a fan of the outfit, but oh well.
Old 27th September 2019, 11:32 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
^ I wonder if that 9/3 limited clutch sparked some inspiration for her to start her own fashion brand

My friend has just sent my ticket to me via EMS! Can't wait to receive it.
Yeah, the clutch was designed by her, that was clear with the posts she made about it. So I wouldn't be surprised if she finally does her own thing with designing fashion.

And? Which seats did you get?
I'm curious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
I've always wondered if she's very hands on when it comes to her goodies, specially for clothes in general. I know she chooses the ones she likes and all, but designing is something totally different, to come up with something from zero. not a fan of the outfit, but oh well.
From all the posts in the past they collect ideas in team meetings as a team, they produce samples and then Kuu ultimately decides, but probably together with her team again.
Like just recently the stories about designing and choosing the pins for re(LIVE) - everybody sketched their ideas, Kuu as well. Or she also showed all the sample shirts for the a-nation shirt this year they considered giving in production (still think she should have picked the one with the grey reflecting print, that looked awesome).

Kuu made a post about an interview in Kansai she recently had - and she didn't link the brands for what she's wearing again (EDIT: ok, the piece she's wearing is from Kloset, a brand from Thailand, haha).
She didn't share or even just hint what the interview is about.

Ok, thread is full, gonna make a new one!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 27th September 2019 at 01:11 PM.
Old 27th September 2019, 11:39 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

does someone have scans from the koda gumi magazine that featured the JAPONESQUE Tour?
Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, queen of live