[Koda Kumi] The 184th Thread - 59th single 『Shhh!』 & LIVE TOUR 2016 ~Best Single Collection~ - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th June 2016, 11:45 AM
End of the World Initiate

"Kingdom" era... a great time finished with "rotten fluids scandal"
Old 9th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Initiate

^ #JusticeForKingdom

I thought she would never do that dance break again, when I was watching the concert I literally screamed haha.
Everything was so on point, and it was definitely a throwback to 2007's performances.
Old 9th June 2016, 02:12 PM
November Initiate

I love that dance break.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 9th June 2016, 06:16 PM
still alone Initiate

That dance break is everything. BUT is perfect as is, but I definitely prefer the song with it.
Old 9th June 2016, 06:25 PM
November Initiate

The BUT performance from Fever Live In Hall was amazing though

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 9th June 2016, 06:49 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ That may be one of my fav performances of BUT also, the break already is a plus and she looks really good in that outfit. I also love the Dream music park version, that rearrangement was amazing and she was smoking hot. Vocal-wise, FEVER still wins tho.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 9th June 2016, 07:34 PM
MY STORY Initiate

That dance break definitely brings a lot of good memories. Like the days when people uploaded concert files in a size that I could actually download and watch using my laptop.

But anyhoo, I can't imagine BUT without that dance break. It's too awesome, omg~

Also, I've been really obsessed with SoL and WoL recently.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 9th June 2016, 09:51 PM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
^ #JusticeForKingdom
Her best album to date, followed by WALK OF MY LIFE.
Old 10th June 2016, 01:12 AM
MY STORY Initiate

I still find Black Cherry to be her best but WOML is definitely the #2 best. I also got a lot of OMFG feels from Dejavu, JAPONESQUE, UNIVERSE and BEST ~second session~.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 10th June 2016, 03:49 AM
still alone Initiate

Wow, I've been seeing so much love for WOML lately. Now people claiming it's among their top favs surprises me because of all the flak it got when it first came out.

I still hold the position that although I feel like all the songs have that unfinished/demo vibe and aren't really among her best songs by a long shot, I appreciate the fact that it feels like a solid album in terms of being a deviation from her usual hodgepodge of genres being thrown together and being called a body of work. It's weird cause WOML is full of songs that feel incomplete but still feels like a complete album. Lol I hope I make at least a little sense.

EDIT: All the songs have that demo feel minus the single songs. Dance In The Rain and HOTEL are honestly some of my all time fav songs in general.

Last edited by jean-baptiste; 10th June 2016 at 04:32 AM.
Old 10th June 2016, 04:06 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-baptiste View Post
Wow, I've been seeing so much love for WOML lately. Now people claiming it's among their top favs surprises me because of all the flak it got when it first came out.

I still hold the position that although I feel like all the songs have that unfinished/demo vibe and aren't really among her best songs by a long shot, I appreciate the fact that it feels like a solid album in terms of being a deviation from her usual hodgepodge of genres being thrown together and being called a body of work. It's weird cause WOML is full of songs that feel incomplete but still feels like a complete album. Lol I hope I make at least a little sense.
The title track is certainly among her standouts, for me at least. It's one of the more unique ballads she's done since No way on UNIVERSE.

-> <-
Old 10th June 2016, 04:21 AM
End of the World Initiate

"Kingdom" is one of my favourite albums of her (I think I can even say the most favourite) together with "JAPONESQUE". I used to like Kuu starting from her 2nd album but "Kingdom" and 12 singles in 12 weeks makes me classified her as one of my favourite J-Pop singers. Since "Kingdom" every another album is really good with some strong and memorable tracks.
Old 10th June 2016, 07:22 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

6th Oct's KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2016 ~Best Single Collection~ concert date has been rescheduled to 27th Oct as Kumamoto Municipal House was badly damaged by the Kumamoto earthquake

And time is not sufficient to repair the damages that Kumamoto Municipal House sustained during the disaster . So now the venue has been changed to Kumamoto Prefectural Theater

http://rhythmzone.net/koda/news/detail.php?id=1036790

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 10th June 2016, 01:07 PM
Who... Initiate

I don't like Kingdom that much personally ( and I still own it..I dunno why)
my favorite would probably be also WALK OF MY LIFE now
followed by Trick and Secret
Old 10th June 2016, 01:17 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-baptiste View Post

EDIT: All the songs have that demo feel minus the single songs. Dance In The Rain and HOTEL are honestly some of my all time fav songs in general.
Not all. To me Like It is the best produced song on the album, it always amazes me listening to it.
But the singles are well made as well. And even though I still don't like HOTEL much and never listen to it alone, it doesn't bother me while listening in the flow of the album or it being performed in a concert.
My sentiments towards WOML are pretty much the same as in the beginning. Not my fave, but high in the list.
The album has such a nice mood.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 10th June 2016, 03:13 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I loved Kingdom, it was my first ever album of hers that I bought. Back then the whole "every song having its own video" was such a huge deal.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 10th June 2016, 03:54 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2016 -BEST SINGLE COLLECTION- Summer concert goods will be released next Wed

Summer concert goods will be sold at the concert venue/s from 16th June to 31st Aug , followed by Autumn/Winter concert goods from 3rd Sept to 13th Nov (last date of the tour)

http://rhythmzone.net/koda/news/detail.php?id=1036701

Seems that for the Summer goods , Kloop goods are included , likewise for a Summer theme T-shirt & beach towel

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 10th June 2016, 04:53 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Talking

thxx alot
Old 10th June 2016, 06:29 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Not all. To me Like It is the best produced song on the album, it always amazes me listening to it.
But the singles are well made as well. And even though I still don't like HOTEL much and never listen to it alone, it doesn't bother me while listening in the flow of the album or it being performed in a concert.
My sentiments towards WOML are pretty much the same as in the beginning. Not my fave, but high in the list.
The album has such a nice mood.
I do really like Like It as well and I do agree that the production of the song is great (along with Dance Interlude) however I get the unfinished vibe because to me it feels like so much more could've been done with it. Lost potential in my opinion.
Old 10th June 2016, 07:53 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Summer goods are already out:
https://m.facebook.com/twkodagumi/al...9774354859454/

Headbands, Kloop keychains, buttons for all her singles, shirts, earrings and more.

I love the big round beach towel and the psycedelic shirt!
Well, and the headbands and buttons, but I'm biased for stuff like that. Just bring those single shirts out you're wearing all the time, Kumi!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 10th June 2016 at 07:57 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
倖田來未, koda kumi, koddess, live tour 2016, queen of live