[Koda Kumi] Reliving her past in her 198th Thread - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th July 2019, 05:03 PM
Two of us Initiate

Hmm...that was interesting.
Old 20th July 2019, 05:05 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Firs pics from a-nation, first by Kuu, the other one taken sneakily by a fan:

They also put the info about her 3-week-continuous-digital-single-release up on her site.

And if you follow the link, you get to the re(LIVE) site and now we have confirmation we're somehow getting 9 songs in the coming weeks till the album is released!

Still don't know how they want to bring all of this together (new album, new cover song(s), re(LIVE) tour), but I'm stoked!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 20th July 2019, 05:05 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

What's the e point in having a preview just to release the full stuff a few hours later? lol And i hope they upload it for streaming before Wednesday now. I love the song and the video but the way things are coming out this era look so messy to me.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 20th July 2019, 05:50 PM
YOU Initiate

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
Full song is up on youtube:

The full PV screams budget! Love the ending with the salsa dancing, with splits and all.
Omg the MV is stunning!! I love the whole decorations and settings which took the idea from original MV and then added some japanese street style. The billboards where titles of her songs were written on is quite a interesting way for looking back her history.
Old 20th July 2019, 06:25 PM
Initiate

Weird that they uploaded the reLIVE website with LLVL's PV but it's not cited as the 4th single, maybe it's other track or they just forgot about it. Also, there is a section for MOVIE there, so I'm think we can expect more PVs to come.

Even if it's a little messy, everything has been very exciting anyway! Keep 'em coming, qween.

I guess they released LLVL PV's right away because of a-nation. People who went to the concert or would see the performance during news reports would be interested to see where it comes from.
Old 20th July 2019, 08:16 PM
Because of You Initiate

OMG is this a new covers album with songs in other languages?? I hope it is !!! and omg a FULL MV???? what's going on with avex!!!! Very very exciting news so far!!!
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 20th July 2019, 09:55 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I still think every song in re(CORD) is connected to something in her career. Like Eh Yo is WIND Part II. It does not have to be as obvious sound-wise (like Hikkis Automatic and Automatic Part 2)
Old 21st July 2019, 05:17 AM
BEST Initiate

OMFG! The LLVL Cover gives me everything! By far the best Track of the four newest!
...and wait, what?! Did I get that right, that she’s gonna release two albums again?
re(CORD) as original Album and re(CODE) as a Cover Album???
When will be the next release of those nine digital Singles?
Sorry for so many questions, but I’m a bit confused by all these infos...

However, that’s an extremely strong schedule with re(LIVE) around the corner!

BTW: a-nation Setlist seems to be absolutely stunning! Hope she’s slayin‘ the HOT HOT and LIT remixes!
I had high hopes for a JUICY performance after that FC poll, but maybe she’ll do it during Black Cherry re(LIVE)... my hope dies last!

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Old 21st July 2019, 05:22 AM
Because of You Initiate

I'm going to guess here, but I think the dance part from LLVL it's from another song? another PV? we need more of that crazy look!
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 22nd July 2019, 10:47 AM
Interlude Initiate

^ dunno, I remember "shake it" having a completely random dancebreak in it, and I was hoping it would be a different song, but nooooh... that decision still boogles my mind, it is so out of place...
Old 22nd July 2019, 12:50 PM
Initiate

A JUICY performance might happen for the JAPONESQUE re(LIVE), since it was performed during the original tour. I wouldn't expect a performance otherwise.

We're still not sure about the album, so far the album with original songs re(CORD) was announced, but as far as we know LLVL has nothing to do with it. Also, in the post where she talks about LLVL in her instagram, she used the hashtag #recode, which was the name leaked sometime ago as a new release for october.

So far no info at all about wednesday's song, if we're even getting one....
Old 23rd July 2019, 04:32 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Wait was Eh Yo mentioned to be Wind part II??

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, kuu, queen of live