[Koda Kumi] The 200th thread for 20 years in her career - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th October 2019, 02:14 AM
Initiate

STRIP's preview in better quality https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM4NzQ1OTY4OA

It's a little better, like the pre-chorus.
Old 6th October 2019, 06:00 AM
Because of You Initiate

I love it as well!! the pre-chorus is hot indeed!
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 6th October 2019, 09:01 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Is it just me or was that song with those visuals kind of awkward?

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 7th October 2019, 11:19 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Jankara posted that they restock and get a new colour for the parka, starting to sell 10/09!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3TmDlxD...d=8dl60j23kjrc

It's the white one Kuu wore on the day off between Fukuoka tour dates when she went out with her female dancers.

Restocks and new items are limited to 10 of the 40 stores with goods though and quantity is limited.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 7th October 2019, 08:46 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I wonder when they'll release the covers and full tracklist for reCORD, I wanna decide which version to buy before I spend my money on something else

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 9th October 2019, 04:44 AM
Initiate

She did an interview for SPICE http://spice.eplus.jp/articles/253217 The new pictures are cute.

Also, she posted on Instagram that she finished recording the album - https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Uh-7LgCnQ/
Old 10th October 2019, 07:53 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

To celebrate Kuu's 19th anniversary , KODA KUMI 19TH→20TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT will take place on 6th Dec , on the same day as the release of Kuu's debut single TAKE BACK

For now , KODA KUMI 19TH→20TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT is a temporary title for the event so it might change as time goes

The event will take place at Tokyo's Zepp Diver City

At the moment it's not known KODA KUMI 19TH→20TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT be like , contents wise

https://rhythmzone.net/koda/news/detail.php?id=1077432

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 10th October 2019, 08:59 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

She says on social media that she shared the info about the event yesterday in the MC without thinking... so her team rushed to prepare it now.
The event is FC only.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 10th October 2019, 11:19 AM
rainy day Initiate

I’m in Osaka! Already bought my goods and surprisingly there was close to no waiting time! I think maybe because it’s the second day of the Osaka show but I got there at the time the merch booths open and I didn’t have to wait that long. Now I’m just chilling out in a nearby cafe before waiting for the doors to open. Shall try for the after show stage photo taking lottery!
Old 10th October 2019, 07:35 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

nice! I‘m in Osaka too, but got tickets for Saturday. Hipe it dies not get. cancelled. Have u seen the gift boxes for Kumi. And when does the merch sale start. I already got mine but was thinking about getting more.
Old 10th October 2019, 09:50 PM
independent Initiate

I’m in Osaka as well. I came across a few global fans but none of them said that they are on any online boards.

It was my first time ever attending her tour and all I can say it was unreal, out of this world, best thing ever & so much more. Worth every yen I paid for it. My brain is still trying to process that this actually happened. Might take a while. KUUEEN OF LIVE. One & Only. ❤️

After show lottery wasn’t really a lottery, at the end of the concert they just post the lucky numbers. No actual lottery or draw.

I also tried to pre order re(CORD) to get a chance for the meet & greet but you have to be a Japanese FC member, global FC membership doesn’t count.

The gift box is right at the entrance past the goods stands, next to a column. Just ask one of the staff if you can’t find it but it’s hard to miss. There are 2 small blue boxes. One of them is for Kuu-chan and another one is for the dancers.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 11th October 2019, 05:07 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
nice! I‘m in Osaka too, but got tickets for Saturday. Hipe it dies not get. cancelled. Have u seen the gift boxes for Kumi. And when does the merch sale start. I already got mine but was thinking about getting more.
You can find the timings where the goods sale will start on the re(LIVE) Website. That said, I went at the time it opened since there were so many reports of super long queues but then when I went there were no queues at all! I bought both JAPONESQUE shirts, duffel bag, the JAPONESQUE light, and 3 pins.

It’s unlikely that the typhoon’s impact will be super strong in Osaka, it’s forecasted to just have heavy rains due to that as the course of the typhoon isn’t headed towards Osaka at all. I think it’s pretty safe.

The concert was so much fun, the way that she’s updated the performances made it feel like they’re refreshing and not recycled at all. The new costumes are generally better upgrades too, though I’m not that huge of a fan of the KO-SO-KO-SO one.

I’ll post a full report when I have time, but if not I’ll wait till I’m back home in Singapore, my itinerary’s packed!

Overall just a really good time and I really really hope I can find a Black Cherry ticket now because I left the show wanting seconds. Her voice did sound a bit tired though, I hope it recovers by the DVD recording!
Old 11th October 2019, 05:53 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^found the time! 10am. Well I just want a key/key card. Lets see. For the pins I got two portraits (one of each tour) and the BC logo

edit: sorry, I got another question: can you buy the karaoke goods without actually getting the room there?

Last edited by thinkingoutloud89; 11th October 2019 at 09:30 AM.
Old 11th October 2019, 12:25 PM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 View Post
^found the time! 10am. Well I just want a key/key card. Lets see. For the pins I got two portraits (one of each tour) and the BC logo

edit: sorry, I got another question: can you buy the karaoke goods without actually getting the room there?
You can but 60% of them were already sold out yesterday, I was passing by it so I got more magnets. At least at Namba location. You can check Umeda as well, it’s not too far from Namba. I went at
10am on the day they were restocked and everything was there except for the bag.

I’ll try to go karaoke again before I leave if I have time since I got the coupon at the venue. This will be my 3rd time, I just can’t enough. lol I’d recommend Namba room to anyone who wants to go, cause it is designed with single, album & DVD covers. Umeda one has KLOOP design, which is cute but not nearly as awesome.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 11th October 2019, 01:10 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

hmm so I can just go in. I try both. I‘m close to either
Old 11th October 2019, 01:43 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

omg they cancelled the show on the 12th? I’m shocked; I wasn’t expecting the typhoon to have that kind of an impact in Osaka
Old 11th October 2019, 01:54 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Shows on Saturday are cancelled.
Typhoon 19 is one of the strongest typhoons in recent years (equivalent to a hurrican category 5), so even if it doesn't hit Osaka directly, it does affect public transportation and safety.
Performances on 10/13 and 10/14 are planned to go as scheduled for now.
They ask to look for further announcements regarding replacement dates and/or ticket refunding on her official site and social media in due time.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 11th October 2019, 03:17 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I told you they would cancel my day. I‘m so sad I can‘t even pur in words. The only reason I‘m another night in Osaka :/
Old 11th October 2019, 03:33 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

you think I can bring my present to the venue pn sunday at least?

Last edited by thinkingoutloud89; 11th October 2019 at 04:04 PM.
Old 11th October 2019, 08:34 PM
rainy day Initiate

I’m so sorry about the cancellation Yes, the goods area is public so you can leave your gift there.

I think they’re concerned about the inter-prefecture travels as well. Also, Osaka is still really calm in terms of the typhoon which is why I was quite confident - still warm and sunny! It’s also a very different case for my friend in Tokyo now where it’s sort of where the typhoon would hit the worst tomorrow followed by Chiba.
Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, kuu, kuu-chan, queen of live