Which Female Artist you hate the most? - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: Wich One You Hate the Most?
Lady GaGa 35 15.49%
Britney Spears 10 4.42%
Madonna 18 7.96%
Rihanna 31 13.72%
Katy Perry 23 10.18%
Adele 15 6.64%
Ke$ha 43 19.03%
Kylie Minogue 5 2.21%
Beyoncé 16 7.08%
Others 30 13.27%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22nd October 2012, 10:39 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Kesha because why the **** is she even considered an artist

Wonderful set by MeyMey
2nd banner by xLitax

Old 23rd October 2012, 04:28 AM
End of the World Initiate

Rihanna. I can't stand her.
Old 29th October 2012, 01:21 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Ke$ha
Old 30th October 2012, 08:59 PM
xLitax

Britney.

Spoiler:
Just kidding.
Old 10th December 2012, 06:00 PM
MY STORY Initiate

If I could take my vote back I would change it to Madonna. I used to love her so much back in 2008-2010 and thought she was cool. Then she started to bash my favorite, Lady Gaga, so much last year that I though I will not be her fan never again. I hate that Madge, who's in her 50s, has to behave like a cruel queen of a high school towards someone who's more likable and more kinder to her fans than Madge will never be (and I've seen her lives!). I don't understand how an adult can behave like a kid towards someone. Lady Gaga (and many others on the list) is behaving more mature than Madge. It's awkward because all of these mature artists are younger. I'm not even surprised if her kids said they're ashamed because I would be. Luckily I stopped being her fan. God, I would be so ashamed.

No offence to anyone who's Madonna's fan. This is just my honest opinion and I'm not trying to stir any drama so ignore this. I'm not going to fight with anyone here~

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 10th December 2012, 07:14 PM
from your letter Initiate

I don't "hate" any of them but Katy Perry is my least favourite. Adele too but she isn't comparable to them imo
Old 14th December 2012, 08:30 PM
BEST Initiate

Katy ****ing Perry

Edit: Oh, I already voted.
Old 21st December 2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
If I could take my vote back I would change it to Madonna. I used to love her so much back in 2008-2010 and thought she was cool. Then she started to bash my favorite, Lady Gaga, so much last year that I though I will not be her fan never again. I hate that Madge, who's in her 50s, has to behave like a cruel queen of a high school towards someone who's more likable and more kinder to her fans than Madge will never be (and I've seen her lives!). I don't understand how an adult can behave like a kid towards someone. Lady Gaga (and many others on the list) is behaving more mature than Madge. It's awkward because all of these mature artists are younger. I'm not even surprised if her kids said they're ashamed because I would be. Luckily I stopped being her fan. God, I would be so ashamed.

No offence to anyone who's Madonna's fan. This is just my honest opinion and I'm not trying to stir any drama so ignore this. I'm not going to fight with anyone here~

I would say I don't like Gaga for the same reason. She used to say Britney was her idol but started bashing her for using playback. I mean, she won't have noticed just in 2011 that Britney uses playback. Besides she herself uses playback and is straight lying in her fans faces when she stands on stage saying "I would never lipsynch". I'm sorry, but I can't stand such hypocritical and phoney persons.
Old 28th December 2012, 04:17 AM
As if.. Initiate

There's just something about Katy Perry that just grinds my gears. Yes, her voice is annoying but also her songs are so stupid and it pisses me off she shares the same recognition with Michael Jackson of having 6 number one songs on a single album. And it wasn't even good! Her music isn't even good!

Btw if you had put Taylor Swift or Justin Beiber too, I would have had a much harder time choosing lol
Old 30th December 2012, 02:40 AM
Dolls Initiate

^ thanks for summing that up for me

I'd like to add that she just reeks of fakeness. She's as manufactured as her music.
Old 2nd January 2013, 07:47 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Lady GaGa - I liked her when she first started getting popular, she seemed like the biggest popstar ever but then it just went downhill...she seems to think her pop music is above other pop music and that she is creating "real art" or something. I just find her very irritating and try-hard.
Britney Spears - I don't have a problem with her. Since her breakdown she seems to have matured and become classier in a weird way. I like that shes just Britney, she doesn't try to be anything bigger or different.
Madonna - She just seems desperate to create controversy for attention lately. I don't think she's really in the british media enough to irritate me
Rihanna - Far too much sex. Everywhere. She's awful live. I quite like some of her songs but I don't really care for her.
Katy Perry - Very ****ing annoying One of The Boys was a good album, her second is ****. She comes off as very try-hard and seems to consider herself "alternative" even though she pushes out the same generic pop music as everyone else now. Fireworks is an awful song. She's terrible live. And what was with the concert film of her?
Adele - Best vocalist on the list. Her songs can get dull if you listen to too many in a row but I don't think she's dislikeable.
Ke$ha - Not a fan of the music. Don't really see the genius that most people can.
Kylie Minogue - I quite like her
Beyoncé - No real opinon to be honest, she's just there xD

tldr I voted for Katy Perry :p

LAST.FM

浜崎あゆみ
倖田來未 × 安室奈美恵
蔡依林 × 後藤真希 × KAT-TUN
4minute ~ 현아 ~ 宇多田ヒカル ~ Kalafina ~ 가인
immi ~ 大塚愛 ~ ルルティア ~ 川田まみ ~ 2NE1 ~ 黒木メイサ ~ 水樹奈々 ~ mini ~ 中川翔子

Old 11th January 2013, 08:08 AM
fairyland Initiate

Ke$ha not my style

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 12th January 2013, 09:10 PM

Lady GaGa
Old 16th January 2013, 02:22 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post

Well... Gaga DOES take a lot from Madonna, choreographies, outfits, concepts, art direction and even a song... And uses it on the same way Madonna did, not even reworking it, and she doesn't admit when she does so.

I would be pissed too if I were Madonna.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 16th January 2013, 07:57 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Lady GaGa & Ke$ha

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 17th January 2013, 07:27 PM
monochrome Initiate

Lady Gaga is disgusting, as much as her fans.

Old 17th January 2013, 10:13 PM

lol at Christina getting ignored
Old 17th January 2013, 10:39 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthezone View Post
lol at Christina getting ignored
Who?
*runz*

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 13th March 2013, 06:35 PM
Far away Initiate

I wouldn't say I hate them. But I dislike Nicki Minaj cause her music, her attitude and just everything about her basically; she tries so hard to be different, it comes off as a cry for attention.
Mariah Carey is up there too. She's just such a diva, and I don't mean that in a good way.

♥♥
Underneath the blue sky&your dazzling smile
--
倖田來未
Old 13th March 2013, 11:33 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
Lady Gaga is disgusting, as much as her fans.
erm, no.

every fan base has disgusting people.. like the britney ones stanning on twitter threatening others or #CutForBeiber lol

or the tumblr of AKB48 fans peeing in bottles with pictures of the members on them..