[ARTICLE & PICS]Ayu Asia Tour 08 Taiwan Stop - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 2nd November 2008, 03:13 AM
BALLAD Initiate

[ARTICLE & PICS]Ayu Asia Tour 08 Taiwan Stop

[08/11/02]ayu台北開唱多篇新聞整理報導
二度在台开唱 ayu大玩变身

日本流行天后再临!滨崎步昨晚在台二度开唱,热力掀翻小巨蛋,以快歌「reBirth」带动全场歌迷站起来 ,她时而狂放如女王,瞬间又化身浪漫高中生,展现不同风貌,演唱会衔接紧凑、毫无冷场,曾与她传出緋闻的艾 迴唱片社长松浦胜人,也爱相隨坐在二楼观赏。 一开场舞群挥舞大旗,滨崎步献声不见人,之后穿著中空闪亮皮衣亮相,伴隨歌曲重节拍,她一挥手,便引爆舞台 火焰,上万名歌迷情绪沸腾,她唱到激动处跪坐地上,每次回眸都引起粉丝呼唤她的小名「Ayu」 。
滨崎步演技十足,每首歌都伴隨不同影片情节,一头波浪捲髮的她,穿上粉红色制服扮演甜美高中生,频频对歌迷 送飞吻。演唱「Marionette」一曲时,则將舞台变成旋转音乐盒,滨崎步穿著白色洋装,彷彿是个被人 摆布的娃娃,张力十足,最后还驾驶巨大飞行船出航,纪念出道10周年。
滨崎步左耳失聪,由於听力尚未恢復,演唱「Voyage」高亢乐音时,她多次將手摀住左耳避免影响。安可时 ,她不仅秀了一小段中文清唱「Who……」,还跟著舞群ZIN一起教学,用国语表演「抱起来」、「放开」, 动作传神。
滨崎步因罹患感冒,身体稍有不適,但歌声依旧完美,这回来台她展现亲民作风,见到大批粉丝在下榻饭店等候, 亲切地走到大厅帮歌迷签名,在巨蛋彩排时也走出会场挥手,引起排队粉丝惊呼。包括信、小宇、唐禹哲等艺人前 往观赏,小猪表示,2002年曾访问过她,当时留下合影纪念,这次特地排开通告前来观摩。

Translation: thanks to pommy (^_^)

[08/11/02] Latest news report on ayu's starting concert in Taipei
Second time singing in Taiwan, ayu's big change

Japan's popular diva once again come to Taiwan! Yesterday night, Ayumi Hamasaki sang for the second in Taiwan with a heated performance at the Taipei Dome with the fast song [reBirth] leading the entire arena full of fans to stand up. She was a wild queen, then the next moment a romantic high schooler, showing the different sides of her. This was definitely not a cold concert. Even Max Matsuura, Avex's director, was sitting in the second row watching the concert.
At the beginning of the concert, a swarm of dancers waved a big banner, but no signs of Ayumi HAmasaki yet, but she then came out wearing a shiny coat singing along with the heavy beat of the song. She just raised her hands and the flame went off on the stage with ten of thousands of fans just going crazy. She sang emotionally that she just collapsed on the floor and every time, fans just keep shouting her nickname [Ayu].

Ayumi Hamasaki's acting is perfect, with each song being accompanied with different films. She wore a pink school girl uniform with a head full of curls and acted the part of a sweet high schools frequently sending flying kisses to her fans.
When she performed [Marionette], the entire stage turned into a revolving music box with Ayumi Hamasaki dressed up in a white dress as a disposed doll. The tension high, then comes out a huge boat, to commemorate her 10th anniversary since her debut.

Ayumi Hamasaki is deaf in her left ear with her hearing ability not recovered yet. Singing [Voyage] during the high parts, many times did she covered her left ear with her hand. During the encore, she sang a small section of Who...(Chinese version) acapella. She and her dancer ZIN taught the audience in Chinese to [Hug together], [Let loose], and having very vivid actions.

Ayumi Hamasaki was still suffering from a cold, so her body wasn't in great condition, but her voice is still perfect. This time coming to Taiwan, she showed her caring side. When she saw a swarm of fans waiting for her at her hotel, she went into the lobby to sign autographs for her fans. When she came out of the Taipei Dome after rehearsal, she was waving at her leading to fans lining out shouting.
Celebrities like Shin, Xiao Yu, Danson Tang came to watch the concert. Show Luo had interviewed Ayumi Hamasaki in 2002 and kept the group picture, and this time he even specially canceled his appearances on TV shows just so he could come to watch the concert

--------------------------------------------------------
滨崎步抱病登台 罗志祥朝圣 巡演海捞7亿 (2008.11.02)
日本艾迴社长对她重视至极,昨亲自来台坐镇。

唱销亚洲 因感冒延后1天抵台的「步姊」滨崎步,今年欢庆出道10周年纪念,斥资25亿日圆(约8亿3625万元台幣 )打造大型飞行船、音乐盒等舞台装置,4月至6月巡迴日本,9月出巡至香港、10月到上海,加上这次来台北 演出2场,共吸引海內外28万人次观赏,保守估计步姊亚洲巡演进帐超过15亿元台幣,净赚7亿元,其中尚不 包括演唱会周边商品收入,堪称「亚洲印钞天后」!
工作人员透露,她最爱台湾,因此將台北设为终点站。她在各地共唱了32场,容纳人数不一,若以台北小巨蛋单 场票房4700万元台幣保守推算,今年她光靠巡演至少就捞了15亿元台幣,难怪日本「艾迴音乐」社长松浦胜 人对她重视至极,昨亲自来台坐镇。
步姊因感冒延后1天抵台,前天一到台北便进场彩排,在饭店吃了台菜后,未如去年外出逛街,约於下午4时前往 台北小巨蛋做最后彩排。数10名歌迷在饭店守候,中国海协会长陈云林访台的海协会先遣人员在她现身前先到现 场,看见大批歌迷,他们还以为是饭店安排的欢迎队伍,闹出笑话。步姊亲切为歌迷签名;彩排完后特別到场外跟 粉丝打招呼,引起骚动。
日前警方侦破步姊演唱会门票遭造假,主办单位「超级圆顶」怕影响步姊心情而未告知;包括罗志祥、信、唐宇哲 、江语晨等艺人,昨晚都到场欣赏。

百变天后 出巡砸8.3亿 .主题:「港口」 ,象徵储备10年力量,即將再出发
.巡迴场次:日本、台北、上海与香港等地共32场
.观眾人数:28万人次
.彩排时间:3个月
.服装:9套
.曲目:《心声》等15首、安可5首
.製作费:25亿日圆(约8亿3625万元台幣)
.舞台装置:高6m、宽5.8m、长7.2m,总重10吨的飞行船、大型旋转音乐盒、可360度旋转的俄罗 斯轮盘
.工作人员:台、日各200名(舞者、乐团等)

translation: thanks to Jwiz (^_^)

Ayumi arrived in taiwan one day later than schduled date (as stated in other thread). Ayu went to this restaurant to eat, and there was already around 10+ fans waiting. When ayu and her people arrived at the restaurent, they mistook ayu fans as a cheerleading team assigned by the restaurant and everyone laughed . Ayu then went for the final rehearsal and after rehearsing, she went out to say hello to her fans and this caused a stir.

Total no. of concerts (in japan, taipei, shanghai and Hongkong): 32
Number of people who turned up for all concerts: 280,000
Preparation time: 3 months
Costumes: 9 sets
Songs: Who... and 15 other songs, excluding 5 encore songs.
Production fee: 8 million NT
Notable Props used:
Ship - Height: 6m Width: 5.8m Length: 7.2m Weight: 10 tonnes
Megasize rotating music box and 360 degrees russian wheel.
Crew: Around 200 japanese and 200 taiwanese (wow?)

----------------------------------------------------------

Ayu公仔热卖 打包价上万 (2008.11.02)

周边商品 【刘孟玲╱台北报导】
「滨崎步十周年纪念 亚洲巡迴台北演唱会」共推出化妆包、购物袋等16种商品,以及37种不同造型的「ayupan」公仔,整套 购买高达1万4880元。其中写真书於下午1时开卖1小时后售完,销量最佳的则是仅限台湾贩售的手机萤幕清 洁吊饰。
吊饰昨晚售罄 步姊继去年2度於台北小巨蛋开唱,2场2万4千张门票几乎售罄,场外各式商品也跟著热销,37种公仔、写真 书与台湾限定手机萤幕清洁吊饰昨晚售罄,但主办单位表示,昨售完的商品今晚在同场地会再推出,歌迷还有机会 。马来西亚来的歌迷张志峰前天上午便在场外排队,最后花了1万元台幣,几乎將整套商品搜括回家 。

Translation:
Ayumi Hamasaki 10th Anniversary Tour release 16 products, like make-up bag, shopping bag and 37 designs of AYUPAN figuries, a full complete set will costs around NT14880. The photobook started selling at aound 1pm and was sold out in an hour. The best selling product is the special handphone strap for the taiwan tour.

Tickets to the concert was all sold out. All the merchanise sold like hotcakes, all 37 ayupans/photobook and the taiwan version handphone strap was sold out. According to the staff, those sold out items will still be available in tonight show, all fans still have a chance t o purchase them. A fan fom malaysia had spend NT10000 plus and bought almost the whole set of merchanise home.

滨崎步国语討好台湾粉丝 炫唱小巨蛋|

亚洲歌姬「步姊」滨崎步昨晚在台北小巨蛋举行「十周年纪念 亚洲巡迴台北演唱会」,她以粉嫩学生妹、傀儡木偶、SM女王等多种造型,风靡台下1万名歌迷,並变身女船长 ,搭乘大飞行船登台,场面壮观。演唱《Fly high》时,她用国语大喊:「一起跳!」带动全场气氛,还献唱收录在精选辑的中文单曲《Who…》,显示 她不仅能歌擅舞,也很有语言天分。

演唱会原定昨晚7时30分登场,但延后20分钟才开始,她来台前感冒,所幸没影响,歌声听不出异样。她以高 亢嗓音大声清唱《心声》揭开序幕,接著换上粉红色格纹短裙,露出小蛮腰高唱《Fly high》等组曲,男舞者则大跳求爱舞,魅力横扫全场。
接著她被链子反绑在360度旋转的巨型俄罗斯轮盘上演唱《(別)让我孤单》,舞者则对著她射飞鏢,引起阵阵 惊呼。萤幕播出《牵线木偶》MV时,大型旋转音乐盒从舞台中央升起,步姊模仿傀儡木偶动作,戏剧效果十足。 中场萤幕播出她与舞者拍的悲恋故事,她穿著施华洛世奇水晶礼服现身,献唱抒情曲《HANABI》;最后她站 在飞行船头上高唱《幻镜》,意味著她散发10年累积的能量,化为开往下一个港口的动力。

SM女王 俄罗斯轮盘 百变滨崎步烧场 惊艷勾魂

日本天后「步姊」滨崎步出道10年的亚洲巡迴演唱会最一站昨天在台北小巨蛋登场,她抱著感冒不適的身体敬业 开唱,连换9套服装,不仅扮成SM女王性感造型,还亲自挑战360度人体俄罗斯轮盘,令台下观 眾惊呼不已。
步姊2度来台开唱,2场小巨蛋演唱会门票在2小时內售光,由於今年是她出道10周年,演唱会特地以港口为主 题,象徵她歷经10年旅程后所抵达的目的地以及將往前迈进的意境。

在热情的红色灯光下,身穿水手服的舞群挥舞著旗帜交错出神秘气息,在歌迷欢呼声与爆破声中,步姊以中空裤装 出场演唱「reBiRTH」、「The Judgement Day」等歌曲。

演唱会上她连换9种造型,唱到「(don’t)leave me alone」时,她將双手绑在轮盘上,边360度旋转边演唱,挑战人体俄罗斯轮盘。

而「Mirrorcle World」音乐声响起后,布幕后头更出现一艘豪华飞行船,代表她將展开下一个10年的航程,也掀起全场高 潮。

后台备美食补充体力|
为了步姊,昨天演场会后台备有日式乌龙麵、义式香料炸猪排、杏鲍菇煲牛肉等料理供她享用。另外,来台全程都 保持亲民態度的她,昨天趁著彩排结束的空档,跑到会场外跟粉丝挥手,让歌迷惊喜不已。

昨晚演唱会上,信、罗志祥、王伟忠、詹仁雄等人皆到场,而一手捧红步姊的日本艾迴唱片社长松浦胜人除了送上 花篮祝贺外也亲自来台。步姊今晚还有一场演出,预计周一离台。对於这次传出有不肖人士卖假票遭警方逮捕消息 ,日方则表示不予回应。

Credits:Ayumi200403jp from AyuChina

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 3rd November 2008 at 02:10 AM.
Old 2nd November 2008, 03:16 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

oo she looks great...and umm..is that max? @_@oh never mind it is!..ah simplified chinese >_<

i told my dad to buy the newspaper these few days!! i just know there will be an ayu pic about her concert!

edit: oo many famous people went to her concert..funny how they only mention the male ones XD

日式乌龙麵、义式香料炸猪排、杏鲍菇煲牛肉等料理供她享用

XDDD!! i love this part!!! man i wish i was backstage during this time, udon noodles! and fried chicken..big strip
Old 2nd November 2008, 03:20 AM
rainy day Initiate

^ That's Traditional Chinese o.o

Anyway, ayu looks hot in the first pic. <3
Old 2nd November 2008, 03:24 AM

^ no i'm sure that it's simplified chinese
cause i read traditional chinese and i'm sure i can tell the difference between the two of them @_@
Old 2nd November 2008, 03:29 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

HOLY !
xiao zhu and ah xin also got go sia !
cooooooooooool !
argg, didn't know taiwan fans also crazy over ayu until like that

A BIG thank you to CeReSu
" Ayu FEVER !!! "
Old 2nd November 2008, 03:41 AM
BALLAD Initiate

would anyone be nice to do a translation? i'm too lazy......

My Instagram

Old 2nd November 2008, 03:57 AM
Dolls Initiate

Chinese essay

The fact that max is there is quite scary O_O

Last edited by Jwiz; 2nd November 2008 at 04:37 AM.
Old 2nd November 2008, 04:00 AM
End of the World Initiate

;o
can someone translate ?
so sexy!!
Old 2nd November 2008, 04:02 AM

hmm ok~ i guess i'll translate the first part!
Old 2nd November 2008, 04:17 AM
TO BE Initiate

wow! ayu looks BAD A** in that outfit with the flames & all!!

thankies for the pics <3
Old 2nd November 2008, 04:27 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Thanks for sharing!
Old 2nd November 2008, 04:33 AM
sending mail Initiate

Whoa, go Ayu!

Old 2nd November 2008, 04:33 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

WOW jolin didnt attend the show again? XDDD maybe she is afraid ppl will spread rumour about the "copy" stuff again!

so briefly, show luo, shin, and other taiwanese artist went to the concert!

||Youtube||Twitter||

set made by apple-pi

Old 2nd November 2008, 04:36 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Jwiz: thanks for the translations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy408 View Post
hmm ok~ i guess i'll translate the first part!
that will be great, i'll love you for doing tthat, i always got a heache from mass translations and that is quite a lot...

oh, ok, i go translate one of it.....at least i still do something.....

My Instagram

Old 2nd November 2008, 04:37 AM
Dolls Initiate

^ No problem! Yea gogogo!

Actually things mentioned in the articles are about the same as other asia tour 08's articles but still, i feel that there's some things to note:

滨崎步左耳失聪,由於听力尚未恢復,演唱「Voyage」高亢乐音时,她多次將手摀住左耳避免 影响。

Due to hearing problems, ayu encountered some problems while singing voyage; there's a few times when she uses her hand to press against her left ear to prevent her singing and attention from being disrupted.

唱销亚洲 因感冒延后1天抵台的「步姊」滨崎步,今年欢庆出道10周年纪念,斥资25亿日圆(约8亿36 25万元台幣 )打造大型飞行船、音乐盒等舞台装置,4月至6月巡迴日本,9月出巡至香港、10月到上海,加 上这次来台北 演出2场,共吸引海內外28万人次观赏,保守估计步姊亚洲巡演进帐超过15亿元台幣,净赚7亿 元,其中尚不 包括演唱会周边商品收入,堪称「亚洲印钞天后」!

Production cost for AT08: 8 million taiwan dollars (NT)
Total Earnings: 15 million NT
Profit: 15 - 8 = 7 million NT

步姊因感冒延后1天抵台,前天一到台北便进场彩排,在饭店吃了台菜后,未如去年外出逛街,约於 下午4时前往 台北小巨蛋做最后彩排。数10名歌迷在饭店守候,中国海协会长陈云林访台的海协会先遣人员在她 现身前先到现 场,看见大批歌迷,他们还以为是饭店安排的欢迎队伍,闹出笑话。步姊亲切为歌迷签名;彩排完后 特別到场外跟 粉丝打招呼,引起骚动。
日前警方侦破步姊演唱会门票遭造假,主办单位「超级圆顶」怕影响步姊心情而未告知;包括罗志祥 、信、唐宇哲 、江语晨等艺人,昨晚都到场欣赏。

Ayumi arrived in taiwan one day later than schduled date (as stated in other thread). Ayu went to this restaurant to eat, and there was already around 10+ fans waiting. When ayu and her people arrived at the restaurent, they mistook ayu fans as a cheerleading team assigned by the restaurant and everyone laughed . Ayu then went for the final rehearsal and after rehearsing, she went out to say hello to her fans and this caused a stir.

.巡迴场次:日本、台北、上海与香港等地共32场
.观眾人数:28万人次
.彩排时间:3个月
.服装:9套
.曲目:《心声》等15首、安可5首
.製作费:25亿日圆(约8亿3625万元台幣)
.舞台装置:高6m、宽5.8m、长7.2m,总重10吨的飞行船、大型旋转音乐盒、可360 度旋转的俄罗 斯轮盘
.工作人员:台、日各200名(舞者、乐团等)

Total no. of concerts (in japan, taipei, shanghai and Hongkong): 32
Preparation time: 3 months
Costumes: 9 sets
Songs: Who... and 15 other songs, excluding 5 encore songs.
Production fee: 8 million NT
Notable Props used:
Ship - Height: 6m Width: 5.8m Length: 7.2m Weight: 10 tonnes
Megasize rotating music box and 360 degrees russian wheel.
Crew: Around 200 japanese and 200 taiwanese (wow?)

Maybe i'll try to translate the second half of the ''essay" when im free later

Last edited by Jwiz; 2nd November 2008 at 04:40 AM.
Old 2nd November 2008, 04:44 AM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
^ That's Traditional Chinese o.o

Anyway, ayu looks hot in the first pic. <3
lols tht's simplified chi~

anyways, thks for the articles.. but im lazy to read chi =X
Old 2nd November 2008, 04:45 AM

[08/11/02] Latest news report on ayu's starting concert in Taipei
Second time singing in Taiwan, ayu's big change

Japan's popular diva once again come to Taiwan! Yesterday night, Ayumi Hamasaki sang for the second in Taiwan with a heated performance at the Taipei Dome with the fast song [reBirth] leading the entire arena full of fans to stand up. She was a wild queen, then the next moment a romantic high schooler, showing the different sides of her. This was definitely not a cold concert. Even Max Matsuura, Avex's director, was sitting in the second row watching the concert. At the beginning of the concert, a swarm of dancers waved a big banner, but no signs of Ayumi HAmasaki yet, but she then came out wearing a shiny coat singing along with the heavy beat of the song. She just raised her hands and the flame went off on the stage with ten of thousands of fans just going crazy. She sang emotionally that she just collapsed on the floor and every time, fans just keep shouting her nickname [Ayu].

Ayumi Hamasaki's acting is perfect, with each song being accompanied with different films. She wore a pink school girl uniform with a head full of curls and acted the part of a sweet high schools frequently sending flying kisses to her fans. When she performed [Marionette], the entire stage turned into a revolving music box with Ayumi Hamasaki dressed up in a white dress as a disposed doll. The tension high, then comes out a huge boat, to commemorate her 10th anniversary since her debut. Ayumi Hamasaki is deaf in her left ear with her hearing ability not recovered yet. Singing [Voyage] during the high parts, many times did she covered her left ear with her hand. During the encore, she sang a small section of Who...(Chinese version) acapella. She and her dancer ZIN taught the audience in Chinese to [Hug together], [Let loose], and having very vivid actions. Ayumi Hamasaki was still suffering from a cold, so her body wasn't in great condition, but her voice is still perfect. This time coming to Taiwan, she showed her caring side. When she saw a swarm of fans waiting for her at her hotel, she went into the lobby to sign autographs for her fans. When she came out of the Taipei Dome after rehearsal, she was waving at her leading to fans lining out shouting. Celebrities like Shin, Xiao Yu, Danson Tang came to watch the concert. Show Luo had interviewed Ayumi Hamasaki in 2002 and kept the group picture, and this time he even specially canceled his appearances on TV shows just so he could come to watch the concert

ok that's it...sorry for the lousy translation, but at least i did it in less than a hour, the part with the hug together, let loose is probably the MY ALL dance
i must say..i really like this new article, so nice, no bad comments at all XD

ok looking at the english translation and the original post...chinese is so much shorter! and i can translate another one! so lacus, which one are you doing, the second one?

edit: jwiz, i think it's 200 japanese and taiwanese people put together....cause 400 is just @_@ woah

Last edited by pommy48; 2nd November 2008 at 04:48 AM.
Old 2nd November 2008, 04:55 AM
BALLAD Initiate

^nope, it's 200 each...total 400 staff...scary~~~~

added both translation to the 1st post.
i just translate the 3rd one

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 2nd November 2008 at 04:57 AM.
Old 2nd November 2008, 04:55 AM

here are more newspaper pics
蘋果日報

自由時報

中國時報

edit:..i need to work as a worker then XD, make some moolah off of avex
Old 2nd November 2008, 05:03 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Thanks for the translation and article

Set made by ownsarai

Tags