[Koda Kumi] The 196th Thread - My music is designed from my DNA - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th January 2019, 04:08 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

I really enjoy the ballad part (minus Ai no Uta) - I like all the songs and her voice is heavenly, especially in the old song medley (Someday ).
Though I do agree with you that they could have used the stage more for that part.

Just browsing a bit through the global FC and this explains a lot why Kuu can enjoy her daily life without being bothered by people in public.

Quote:
★Question from Hokkaido Kumari
You have this great aura around you. Do people notice you when you go out in public during your private time?

★Koo-Chan's Answer
Nope, people tell me I look like Koda Kumi.
It's actually surprising! haha
The other day at the amusement park someone said to me, "You really look like Koda Kumi", and then my son gave it away when he said, "We're caught!"...
If he hadn't said anything, I would've just passed off as a lookalike!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 7th January 2019, 05:08 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I guess Kuu is 1 of those people that probably doesn't need to disguise herself in public when she's not Koda Kumi the celebrity

If so , then Kuu doesn't see the need to conceal herself when she is out & about with her family

Kind of reminds me of DAIGO as he said before when he's out in public not being a talento , people already knew it's him based on the way he talk & look

And there was a time when DAIGO for some weird reason went all out to conceal himself & yet people still know it's him which's a downright fail on his part , LOL

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 7th January 2019, 05:19 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Hahaha, yeah, she's basically hiding in plain sight.
People probably go like "Na, that can't be her, must be somebody looking like her", cause they don't believe she'd do things like a regular person.
Reminds me of the story of her simply going to the convience store with her son, where he recognized his mommy on the flyers for DNA Tour and they had to bring one home with them.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 7th January 2019, 10:22 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I think is just that there's a lot of girls inspired by Kumi's or with similar fashion and beauty here in Japan. So people must assume that she's actually just one of these girls.

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, queen of live