Ayu Schedule #4 - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc. - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th December 2009, 01:22 PM
Depend on you Initiate

WHY are some of you making such a big deal out of her forgetting ONE line in evolution???? Please, can someone explain that to me? Yes, she has sung this song thousands of times blablabla, but come on. Seriously? She is preparing her CDL, practicing I don't know how many hours a day with thousands of things in her head. SHE'S A FREAKIN' HUMAN BEING! You try preparing a concert, sleep next to nothing and stand on that stage and sing that song.

Yes, I'm going all defense about this and ayu but I just don't understand why some see her forgetting a part of the lyrics as the end of the world...

Oh and I watched the HQ version of her two performances. I actually enjoyed you were... more than the one from MS. But I still prefer BALLAD so I I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll be performing it, or at least at the CDL
Old 16th December 2009, 01:46 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^It's not only her forgetting the lyrics but the bad vocal performance that has most people upset, and nobody ever said it's the end of the world and Ayu's over.
Old 16th December 2009, 01:55 PM
ourselves Initiate

no big deal! let's left aside what has happen..
it'd be nice if she can perform You were..at CDL like she perform Memorial Adresse at AT03-04, i miss that performance. just her alone singing with full of emotion NO DANCERS XD! and BALLAD like she perform Green at AT09, with that pink dress *drool*
Old 16th December 2009, 02:02 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thangkhung91 View Post
WHY are some of you making such a big deal out of her forgetting ONE line in evolution???? Please, can someone explain that to me? Yes, she has sung this song thousands of times blablabla, but come on. Seriously? She is preparing her CDL, practicing I don't know how many hours a day with thousands of things in her head. SHE'S A FREAKIN' HUMAN BEING! You try preparing a concert, sleep next to nothing and stand on that stage and sing that song.

Yes, I'm going all defense about this and ayu but I just don't understand why some see her forgetting a part of the lyrics as the end of the world...

Oh and I watched the HQ version of her two performances. I actually enjoyed you were... more than the one from MS. But I still prefer BALLAD so I I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll be performing it, or at least at the CDL
I am not even cared about the fact she missed a line. Evolution performance was the worst performance she ever gave, because she was out of breath, out of the tunes, and of course, she forgot her lines.

I defended Ayu this year and last year when other people say "lipsync this" and "bad vocal that" but this time, I cant defend it, because what people are saying is true, that was the worst performance of her career.

I know she herself is embarrassed, but I wish she would do something about it, I wish she would fix her voice, and I wish she could go back to singing like she was singing in CDL 2004 - 2005. The vocals were perfect in this performances, especially To Be and Key, and even then, she had her ear problems.

I got really disappointed by this performance, because its Best Artist performance, its a popular show with many people watching... how could she be that careless about it??? She has to show her best, but this wasnt her best. You were was screaming, come on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovaMNyRpnU

This is Ayumi Hamasaki in the video... The person who were singing Evolution was not this same person... I want those vocals to return! When we didnt have to say that "oh there's Ayumi again with bad vocals on TV." What about Haru yo, Koi vocals? They were some greatest TV vocals from her...

Anyways, I will stop to rant because I am just really frustrate and disappoint... I want her to regain her power in song...
Old 16th December 2009, 02:15 PM
until that Day… Initiate

oh come on, she's been so tiring for all the year..
it doesn't matter if she doesn't come out perfect once in a while~
me too, admit that she sounded worse in Best Artist.. but i don't really care about it..
all i care that she has fun as for now after all the hectic schedule..
she may have really tired in preparing the count down live...
and probably her ear problem does effect her vocal? who knows...
it's only been almost 2 years when she has to adapt with her ear condition..so give her a break~
and to be honest, Ayu is not really a great singer but what i love about her, her personality, her strength, her kindness, her talent in writing lyrics.. and etc...
Old 16th December 2009, 03:54 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
^It's not only her forgetting the lyrics but the bad vocal performance that has most people upset, and nobody ever said it's the end of the world and Ayu's over.
Right, I don't think very many people care about the lyrics thing, it is the quality of vocals and its definitely not just one time, it is one of several. Only this was one of the most obvious ones.
Old 16th December 2009, 04:07 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
oh come on, she's been so tiring for all the year..
it doesn't matter if she doesn't come out perfect once in a while~
me too, admit that she sounded worse in Best Artist.. but i don't really care about it..
all i care that she has fun as for now after all the hectic schedule..
she may have really tired in preparing the count down live...
and probably her ear problem does effect her vocal? who knows...
it's only been almost 2 years when she has to adapt with her ear condition..so give her a break~
and to be honest, Ayu is not really a great singer but what i love about her, her personality, her strength, her kindness, her talent in writing lyrics.. and etc...
She had far more crazier schedules in the past yet she could make awesome performances...
And she also had time to adapt her singing since her ear problem is not something new. Ok, she became half deaf lately that's true but well... I don't think it's the main problem.
Old 16th December 2009, 04:11 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
Evolution performance was the worst performance she ever gave, because she was out of breath, out of the tunes, and of course, she forgot her lines.
I think it is the worst performance of evolution (or close to the worst one) but it's probably a little dramatic to say it's her worst performance ever.. She still isn't as bad as she was in some of the performances at CDL 07-08, or this disgrace of a performance.
Old 16th December 2009, 04:13 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^
but she has never done a live tour concert for almost half year, maybe?
she's exhausted, maybe that's the reason of why she didn't appear in some big yearly events?

we never know what cause her being so bad lately.. probably, she's sick or something..
or could it possibly, the deaf on the left ear effects the right ear? we never know~
but during arena tour NEXT LEVEL, she was still fine, i mean her vocal~

but whatever, i still enjoy her performance despite of her bad vocal~ i still can stand it..
Old 16th December 2009, 04:14 PM
Heartplace Initiate

media info updated at TA:

I think we already know about some of this.. anyway, here you have it ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 16th December 2009, 04:17 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

*drops*
You Were... was ok, evolution was horrid. I can't remember a worse vocal performance in her entire career. This is the first time I actively noticed her going off-key, she was horribly out of breath in a song that(aside the last few notes before the yeahs in the chorus) is really easy to breath properly and...well, it just sucked o.0 I didn't think she would ever disappoint me more with a performance than Kouhaku last year, but she did...at least she noticed it and will hopefully work on her vocals. I'm afraid CDL0910 might be around the level of CDL0708.
Old 16th December 2009, 04:18 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
media info updated at TA:

I think we already know about some of this.. anyway, here you have it ^^
Thanks for the info! Yay for more magazines, I hope they'll be something good.
Old 16th December 2009, 04:23 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
^
but she has never done a live tour concert for almost half year, maybe?
she's exhausted, maybe that's the reason of why she didn't appear in some big yearly events?

we never know what cause her being so bad lately.. probably, she's sick or something..
or could it possibly, the deaf on the left ear effects the right ear? we never know~

but whatever, i still enjoy her performance despite of her bad vocal~ i still can stand it..
hope that everything is fine with her right ear yepp still enjoy it! waiting for other peroformance.
Old 16th December 2009, 04:26 PM
Don't look back Initiate

I bet the next time she EVER sings evolution again PROPERLY (duh she will)..people will all jump and say she lipsynched...watch this.
Old 16th December 2009, 04:27 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:

Nothing with her ear should have anything to do with being out of breath.
Old 16th December 2009, 04:30 PM
count down Initiate

I just found it weird how she sounded great in PCDL, sounded good in a-nation, sounded... not so good in AT 09, and now to this standard in evolution in Best Artist... her voice is TOO erratic for a singer; it's kinda scaring me...

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 16th December 2009, 04:32 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
I bet the next time she EVER sings evolution again PROPERLY (duh she will)..people will all jump and say she lipsynched...watch this.
people never said she lipped evolution because she sang good...but because she loves to reuse one and the same vocal track and you need to have a really bad memory to not notice.

Actually I think her best evolution performances for me, AT05 and CDL0506, are live, and I don't think they ever have been questioned
Old 16th December 2009, 04:41 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
people never said she lipped evolution because she sang good...but because she loves to reuse one and the same vocal track and you need to have a really bad memory to not notice.

Actually I think her best evolution performances for me, AT05 and CDL0506, are live, and I don't think they ever have been questioned
Yeah, yeah Noidea... everything is lip-synched... she isn't even shouting "arigatou gozaimasu" in the end of the concerts, it's a pre-recorded track... actually, she is totally mute and they are using a software to reproduce her voice... sometimes they do it really flawed so people can't notice she can't speak anymore

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 16th December 2009, 04:45 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Yeah, yeah Noidea... everything is lip-synched... she isn't even shouting "arigatou gozaimasu" in the end of the concerts, it's a pre-recorded track... actually, she is totally mute and they are using a software to reproduce her voice... sometimes they do it really flawed so people can't notice she can't speak anymore
you pissed at me because I wasnt in msn for over a month? o.0

xD
Old 16th December 2009, 04:49 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
you pissed at me because I wasnt in msn for over a month? o.0

xD
Not only this (I miss u ;- but i'm really tired of all this lip-synching bs! >< People comparing live performances to see if they sound the same? People watching the videos over and over again to see if her mouth is in syncrony with the sound? Sorry, but this is just sick

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, magazines, schedule, tv appearances