~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A information thread [I] - Page 12 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th May 2011, 04:32 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

i hate the CDL stage although i sorta expected it to be used. and forgiveness!!! i wonder what's the significance of starting with forgiveness..

I am ok with the lack of songs from Love songs as this is after all not the HOTEL Love songs tour..

This concert is truly simple huh.. No change of costumes, no interludes etc...
Old 7th May 2011, 04:32 PM
Initiate

given that there is almost no love songs in this concert, i think we can draw a safe conclusion that hotel love songs tour is not cancelled but saved.
Old 7th May 2011, 04:38 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

wow no props...no encore...nothing?
but yay for accoustic orchestra concert, it comes true!
i'm very curious how ayu can make concert without any props...

forgiveness!!! wow..
Monochrome!!! wow..wow...

no Love songs song at all...wow...looks like we will see Hotel Love Song on CDL...

it's hard to believe though that ayu use no props at all...we as overseas fans will hard to believe and accept it..
but i think japanese can understand her decision..i hope for the best, and i hope that ayu took the right decision...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 7th May 2011 at 04:42 PM.
Old 7th May 2011, 04:42 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
omg could this picture be from tonight's show??

http://twitter.com/account/profile_i...64?hreflang=ja
That looks like it's from Music Station.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the concert to be honest. Ayu's one of those people who can command a stage with little or no props. She's not one of the top performers in Japan for her special effects, giant props and dramatic scenes sorry to say My only thing is, if she were to pick one Love Songs track, I wish it were Love song. When I think of the power of music, that's the first song to pop into my head. Plus it would be nice if she had a small MC just to give a few encouraging words to the audience. As far as the setlist, I'm looking forward to forgiveness, monochrome, Far away, and Born to be... the most!
Old 7th May 2011, 04:44 PM
Initiate

But in a recent tweet she said that the costumes were ready, the videos were finished...where are them??
Old 7th May 2011, 04:46 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Maybe it are only the opening Concerts that are that way?
Which whould be odd too xD

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 7th May 2011, 04:46 PM
forgiveness Initiate

^^For HLS then probably. Will be done later. Count with autumn or CDL maybe.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 7th May 2011, 04:53 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

I have mixed feelings about this show, on one hand I really wanted her to do a show like that for a very long time, the setlist is awesome and I love the fact that she's keeping it very simple and intimate, but yet.. on the other hand, I'm going to see the show this year, my first time ever to see an ayu concert. I totally adored Love Songs and I was so excited to see this year's tour, the theme sounded great and I had really high expectations imagining a super great show like Rock'n'Roll circus was, something that will stick in my memory for ages.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or anything, I just had different expectations for my first ayu concert.

I'll still be going of course! This is ayu afterall, it has to be awesome

I wonder if she'll change the setlist from time to time, since there's much more freedom with these kind of shows If that's the case, then I'll be very happy

KUMONOITO.NETDEVIANTART.COMTWITTER

Old 7th May 2011, 04:55 PM
MY STORY Initiate

perhaps people should be patient?

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 7th May 2011, 04:55 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
LOL the Japanese fans are angry because the setlist was posted in Twitter and Facebook I think. They were telling ayu through Twitter how some were doing it. Here we go again.
lol I linked a setlist on twitter. oops.

Edit: also, although I still dislike her hair, I'm really looking forward to seeing some official tour photos.

Last edited by thatstacey; 7th May 2011 at 04:58 PM.
Old 7th May 2011, 05:08 PM
from your letter Initiate

This should be event concert not her main tour!!!!
Old 7th May 2011, 05:10 PM
forgiveness Initiate

^^Yes I didn't really like her hair too :s
Even though she stripped it down, it won't hurt to change, at least once or twice like Hikki did in WILD LIFE. Just change to another casual one it's OK

^Actually I hoped for the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase View Post
I hope Hotel Love Songs Tour is performed somehow. I wouldn't mind that concept for a charity live, but not for the whole tour
I hope she'll saved it and perform it this year, so we could get 2 dvds for 2 concert XDDDD

Last edited by terra; 7th May 2011 at 05:12 PM.
Old 7th May 2011, 05:12 PM
Because of You Initiate

Im really excited about this, performances like this shows are you a true performer/singer/pop icon. I cant wait to see this, Im dying to see humble and emotional concert from start to finish. I wish she does it more often cause thats what we love. ayu, the person and her music not her glorious hair or diamond dress. Im so happy about this I could cry.
Old 7th May 2011, 05:19 PM
Over Initiate

If she is to perform HLS, I sure hope it would be a separate one, with separate ticket sales, etc. It wouldn't be fair for fans who wanted one or the other but paid for the same price.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 7th May 2011, 05:20 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase View Post
I hope Hotel Love Songs Tour is performed somehow. I wouldn't mind that concept for a charity live, but not for the whole tour
I don't understand why are people making such a bit deal out of this? She has had luxury tours since 2004 and she'll surely have one in 2012. Dunno what's the probelm

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 7th May 2011, 05:24 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I don't understand why are people making such a bit deal out of this? She has had luxury tours since 2004 and she'll surely have one in 2012. Dunno what's the probelm
Because after RnRC Tour, one that has quickly become many fans' favorite, and the Love Songs album, also very wellreceived by fans, people hoped to see a combination of an epic, grand tour and that album. However if Hotel Love Songs tour does not happen(I think it will happen as CDL though) the album will not get a big concert, probably not a concert for it at all, because by 2012 there is gonna be another album to promote.
Old 7th May 2011, 05:24 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post

the prob is tickets for HLS were sold then it was changed to POM.
they had the rights to change anything for the show but it's for sure not up to expectations.

it's like ordering a japanese version album and suddenly they tell u u're getting a bootleg single with no cd case, but with the same price.
Old 7th May 2011, 05:26 PM
monochrome Initiate

where are the photos >__< can't wait
The meaning and the significance of my existence

Old 7th May 2011, 05:38 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dez0424 View Post
the prob is tickets for HLS were sold then it was changed to POM.
they had the rights to change anything for the show but it's for sure not up to expectations.

it's like ordering a japanese version album and suddenly they tell u u're getting a bootleg single with no cd case, but with the same price.
Totally agree with you!

Ok here is my opinion: I'm so disappointed. I saw Rock'n'Roll Circus last year at yoyogi and it was magical. Even if there are dancers and many things to see, it's the real Ayu (someone said that she's acting during this kind of tour! Sorry I don't blame you, I explain just my opinion about her and my experience last year), she's herself, she's happy and she gaves emotions!

I expected songs from her latest album, a sort of combinaison between Hotel Love Songs and Power of Music. Plus this tracklist is boring to me, so many ballads! And I don't understand why she begins with forgiveness (sorry it's my opinion but I don't like this song, very very very slow ans boring to me)

I'm just happy to see Monochrome Born to be, Mirrorcle World, Bold & Delicious (my fav') and A Song is Born.

Plus I'm in shock! Where is MC? Or encore? no interlude or films..... I don't know how this live is in real but It's seems so long to me.

I'm happy to see her on stage last year. Sure she take a big risk but it's to big I think for the whole tour. The idea is nice, it's okey but why cancelled encore, MC and others things...? Her vocal has to be very perfect then.

Now I can't wait for pics and maybe some videos to have a better opinion! Let's wait and see other dates of the tour too.

Last edited by CeReSu; 7th May 2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 7th May 2011, 05:45 PM
UNITE! Initiate

WOW
That's what I always dreamed to see from Ayu. An intimate show that didn't really have much production, just her and her music. And that seems to be it!
And to start the show with forgiveness... That might be one of the best openings ever!
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, hotel love songs, power of music, power of music 2011