Paris Hilton New Album "Paris" - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

Old 1st September 2006, 06:50 AM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky Lotus View Post
what the **** is this
it's sounds like she's trying to take a crap with the microphone near her ass
LMFAO
Old 1st September 2006, 07:04 AM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky Lotus View Post
what the **** is this
it's sounds like she's trying to take a crap with the microphone near her ass
Lol...why did u said this? lol

Old 1st September 2006, 07:17 AM
Banned

omg this album deserves a grammy!!! i wanna make an album where i can moan and shriek and make noises lol
Old 1st September 2006, 07:29 AM
Banned

Wow, talk about cruel.. Compared to the nonsense churned out regularly, this album is pretty good. And no, she isn't getting dropped.. Yet. I think there's hope. Pity they released "Turn It Up", it's kind of weak in comparison to her other songs. And I don't believe they spent millions promoting the album. There hasn't been much promotion other than posters, airplay and interviews. Pity though she can't sing live..

However, to anyone who wanna try it, DO SO! It's good! But do bear in mind that she's a newcomer.

Yeah, dandelion is crap. Nicole Richie isn't going to sell, eventhough she can sing. And I won't say she can either.
Old 1st September 2006, 05:05 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Tatsujin View Post
Compared to the nonsense churned out regularly, this album is pretty good.
Wow what a contradiction. How can you even say that. Then you hate on Nicole and say dandelion sucks and she wont sell?!?! Not trying to be rude but Nicole can sing. Paris can not sing. The fact that someone who can't sing made an album and really didn't even take it seriously is nonsense. I think it's wrong to act like Paris is such a great artist. Especially with Jewel as your set. Who is a great artist. To even put them in the same category makes me annoyed. It's so obvious that you've taken Paris' side in the Paris/Nicole split. lol This is just my opinion though. I'm not trying to bash. Just annoys me that she releases an album as some type of novelty thing to pass the time. I hate that music is going down. Everything seems to be losing it's quality.

LJ Set by~ChrisKay~
Old 1st September 2006, 10:31 PM
from your letter Initiate

I'm completely with you, HvnSntGurl. Paris was a cheesy pop album, nothing more and nothing less (okay, maybe a little less . And it doesn't help that Paris can't sing. At all. It just goes to show that you don't have to have an ounce of talent to put out an album. All you need is money, some notoriety, and some decent producers behind you.
Old 1st September 2006, 10:57 PM
Banned

Nicole Ritchie can sing. First of all her father is lionel ritchie and he isnt going to let his daughter put a crap album out there he is going to make sure his daughter can sing right reason why her album was delayed it was done way before paris hilton's. Dandelion isnt even going to be released on the album nicole said that have u even heard her voice compared to paris's farting,moaning and constapation it does seem like her stomach is upset during the whole album and she cant sing live somewhere posted that somewhere on a paris hilton forum
Old 1st September 2006, 10:57 PM
End roll Initiate

lmao wow guys! You've discovered modern American pop at its BEST!

If anybody takes this album seriously (apparently so, 'cause all this drama llama is running rampant), WHY?! It's a fun, solo, fad type album. Paris is all "hawt" news today, Paris brings controversy, Paris is loved and hated, so Paris plays along and makes an album.

Some of these comments are just...homg stupid. Makes me very sad for this community. :'(
Old 1st September 2006, 11:56 PM
forgiveness Initiate

lol I actually thought Stars are Blind was a relaxing song. Then I learned the music was ripped off from some other band that ripped it off of someone else. (There was a post saying which band it was). So, is the rest of her album ripping off or "borrowing" music already created?
Old 2nd September 2006, 01:12 AM
forgiveness Initiate

i love Stars Are Blind... honestly, she sounds like Gwen Stefani... hehehe.
Old 2nd September 2006, 01:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HvnSntGurl View Post
Wow what a contradiction. How can you even say that. Then you hate on Nicole and say dandelion sucks and she wont sell?!?! Not trying to be rude but Nicole can sing. Paris can not sing. The fact that someone who can't sing made an album and really didn't even take it seriously is nonsense. I think it's wrong to act like Paris is such a great artist. Especially with Jewel as your set. Who is a great artist. To even put them in the same category makes me annoyed. It's so obvious that you've taken Paris' side in the Paris/Nicole split. lol This is just my opinion though. I'm not trying to bash. Just annoys me that she releases an album as some type of novelty thing to pass the time. I hate that music is going down. Everything seems to be losing it's quality.
Music isn't all about singing. If you have the pipes but none of the music, you can't expect to sell. Especially in Nicole's case. And what's up with everyone saying Paris can't sing? On the entire album, she did not go out of tune even once. Yes, obviously she had autotune to help, but it still showed that she made an effort, thus making the album more than listenable.

By the way, I never said I was enamoured with her voice. It's her music here that's very very good. Thanks to her A-list producers backing her up. I have several interviews where she said she chose every track and the direction of the album and she took it seriously. How true that is I don't know.. God forbid me keeping Paris and Jewel in the same category.

Paris is not a great singer, she has a great album. It's unfair to discredit her just because she's pretty, spoilt and filthy rich.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larisa-chan
I actually thought Stars are Blind was a relaxing song. Then I learned the music was ripped off from some other band that ripped it off of someone else. (There was a post saying which band it was). So, is the rest of her album ripping off or "borrowing" music already created?
UB40's Kingston Town? She uses samples for the rest of the album though.

Last edited by Mad_Cactuar; 2nd September 2006 at 01:29 AM.
Old 2nd September 2006, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the angel song View Post
lmao wow guys! You've discovered modern American pop at its BEST!

If anybody takes this album seriously (apparently so, 'cause all this drama llama is running rampant), WHY?! It's a fun, solo, fad type album. Paris is all "hawt" news today, Paris brings controversy, Paris is loved and hated, so Paris plays along and makes an album.

Some of these comments are just...homg stupid. Makes me very sad for this community. :'(
It's a message board, sweetie. People are allowed (and encouraged) to give their opinions on whatever the topic is about. There's nothing wrong with debating the talent of Paris Hilton, whether you're for or against (or in the middle) her music. They're is nothing stupid about discussion. Just as long as no one's calling each other names or threatening to e-mail a nasty computer virus or something. Paris isn't worth the hassle
Old 2nd September 2006, 03:06 AM
Banned

^ true, but opinions should be rational. Not bashing.. In any case, I love these kinds of discussions..
Old 2nd September 2006, 03:34 AM
Risky Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodayumi
Lol...why did u said this? lol
I was simply speaking the truth. Did you want me to say "It sounds like she's not taking a crap with the microphone near her ass"?

Hell no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC
Compared to the nonsense churned out regularly, this album is pretty good.
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS?
The only effort put into it was the composers'. And even the compositions were crap.

Atleast it's moderately better than some of the crap i've been hearing. And that's saying alot.

Last edited by Risky Lotus; 2nd September 2006 at 03:36 AM.
Old 2nd September 2006, 04:06 AM
CAROLS Initiate

^^Lol alrite...relax...frankly speaking..she's not as bad as i think..her stars are blind is great..and yea..some sort of relaxing..

Old 2nd September 2006, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Tatsujin View Post
^ true, but opinions should be rational. Not bashing.. In any case, I love these kinds of discussions..
I hope you didn't think I was bashing you, MC Tatsujin. I wasn't attacking you, just Paris' album^_^. I might not agree with you on Paris, but I definitely wasn't trying to judge you or anything. I try not to offend people as best I can, so sorry if I offended you.
Old 2nd September 2006, 04:39 AM
Banned

^ eh, I never even noticed you were doing anything. Don't worry.. I'm just annoyed by those bashing Paris rudely..
Old 2nd September 2006, 04:54 AM
Banned

i rather have recorded this album at least the vocals wouldn't be so bland lol and you know whats funny all this music on the album was haylie duffs so ha!! paris bought out haylie duffs contract so this album could be made. Paris threw her money around to make this cd all the songs were already recorded by hilary duffs sister haylie lol that is why people in hollywood look and her and say wow what a b**** and dont even say i made that up because it is all over channel E! and guess what that song SCREWED aint even Paris singing it its someone else theres controversy over that its a big fat rumor this is a whole villi vanilli thing over again!!
Old 2nd September 2006, 05:11 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Loves it!

Big shocker, this album. It's great.

Gimme more
Old 2nd September 2006, 05:15 AM
Banned

some songs are good i just cant understand why paris didnt just put effort into it this album was leaked various times there were alot of other tracks lol download them on limewire and see what it says type in paris hilton i have them all and since its illegal to distribute them on ahs i cant but then u can hear the real paris sing....