Discussion: Ayu Critique - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th April 2021, 05:11 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabieru View Post
For God's sake, do you read what you write? You literally wrote:

"Does she really not hear herself well, since she can't hear in one ear, and she has started to lose her hearing in the other ear, so she can't hear how horrible she sounds, or is there no one who wants to tell her that this sounds very bad. Or does she hear herself but she doesn't care? I don't know. But it is impossible to listen to this song with enjoyment. "

THAT'S DISRESPECTFUL. Not only for Ayu herself (I repeat, a half deaf person) but all the people who can enjoy the song. It's far to only say "This is really bad". Some users nicely call you that your forms maybe are not the right ones and you, instead of thinking that maybe they are right, are only being defensive and telling people that they are too sensitive and can just block you. But if I said directly that you should shut up, you are the offended and I'm the rude one. That's funny
MTE. Like wow, the lack of empathy is unreal.

What's funny is that a lot of you say these "negative opinions" over and over again for literal years abt a sick woman every single chance y'all get, while knowing her current condition and as to why she sounds like how she is right now. When someone throws that same energy back at y'all then all of a sudden claim it's an unhealthy discussion, play the victim and make other fans who are defensive about her look like the bad guy.

Just because y'all buy her stuff, doesn't mean y'all are excused to say something so disrespectful.

Y'all preach so much about being able to freely express an opinion, but turn that as an excuse and act coy when other ppl state their opinions about your opinion. And no, I don't block because I want you to see what I think about your opinion. Some ppl on here may don't mind, but there will be ppl who will take offense as well, and if you can bring that negative same energy to the table then you should be able to take that as well

praying for your souls

Last edited by rikku1994; 28th April 2021 at 05:16 PM.