Who would like to have their own original songs to sing? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

Old 2nd May 2012, 05:21 PM
Naturally Initiate

Who would like to have their own original songs to sing?

I produce my own music. I make tons of demos and have 1 album out and another almost done.

I am looking to write songs for people who want them. I can do music, music+Lyrics, and even Music+Lyrics+demo vocals as a guideline. I can write as much or as little as you need for the song.

I produce them on FL Studio and also use Audacity.

If you would like to hear examples of songs I have made with this software, go to jaysenryan.bandcamp.com which is where my music is free to stream.

As for pricing, I can produce a song for as little as $20 (US) to which you would gain all rights to the song, it's use, and all future promotions and earnings. I sell you the track, that simple. The transactions will have to be done through soundclick to protect us both since they have pre-written licensing agreements.

I specialize in Dance, Pop, and Rock tracks, although I have been known to blend hip hop or industrial influences into the songs.

Tell me what your style is, what kind of song you want, and I will let you know if I can do it, how long it would take, and how much once the final product is done. Also let me know if you just want music, music+lyrics, or music+lyrics+Demo vocals (I choose how the words r sung for you)

here are a few songs I have produced for myself.

Fashion Victim

The Puppet Show

Higher (Album version)

Wild Things (2012 mix)

L.A.W. (Love. Art. War)

Last edited by JaysenRyan; 2nd May 2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old 30th June 2012, 06:06 PM
Naturally Initiate

^bump