TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016 - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th September 2016, 12:49 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

I really can't wait for we are the queen in full..

I'm not sure with Black or White part on her facebook post..maybe there will be two setlist??? or different costume set?

I think the article is about how slow the ticket sales is and another rumor about free ticket at her arena tour...well..

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 27th September 2016 at 12:51 PM.
Old 27th September 2016, 12:49 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Was there really a 4th round for lottery announced just yesterday?
The tour is starting on Friday. A bit late, seems unusual indeed.
Yes http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1040906
Old 27th September 2016, 12:51 PM
Far away Initiate

This TA tour seems impressive, I hope they'll record it again.

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Old 27th September 2016, 01:11 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
Ah, thanks, it's on her official site, could have find it myself.
Thought they talked about the TA site.
Looks like only the final on 11/17 is sold out as this date is excluded.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 27th September 2016, 02:01 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
It's talking about the 4th round of the ticket lottery. Seems like they're saying that she's doing this for the first time and this means that she's less popular now.

They also mentioned at the end that her Music Station performance was criticised.
Thk u!

Old 27th September 2016, 03:10 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I love the new video! I'm pretty sure she will sing "Who...". Hope so <3 I'm excited for this tour!

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 27th September 2016, 03:11 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Cool!

Seems like there'll be different members appearing on different days, and I'm assuming different songs.

And not to nitpick but remember only TA members can apply for tickets...expecting there to be constant full attendance of only TA members at every date is kind of irrational.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 27th September 2016, 04:04 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

I think she did well on Music Station..no big problem whatsoever..especially that Evolution performance is trully one of her best Evolution performance on TV

Old 27th September 2016, 04:30 PM
opening Run Initiate

Hmm, surprised to see bad sales after last year's sold out dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
I think she did well on Music Station..no big problem whatsoever..especially that Evolution performance is trully one of her best Evolution performance on TV
It's pretty bad comparing to the SONGS one (although that one was pitch-corrected), definitely not one of the best.
I'll tell this much - I enjoyed Utada's performance, but with Ayu it's always about surviving her performance, rooting for her, being nervous if she does OK... It's never about enjoying beautiful vocals because she usually can't deliver them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannetakizawa View Post
So many mean comments there as always.
"I'm more surprised that she still has fanclub".
LOL

"Can't help thinking that I don't want to hear her songs I used to like with her current voice".

"If you start using gimmicks like allowing taking photos at the concerts, taking group photos with fans, isn't it high time to retire?".

"I used to like her old voice and lyrics, I don't want to have my good memories ruined".

"It's painful how bad her vocals became. Her former high voice was so good. And now there's nothing good about her".

"Her singing at Music Station was terrible. I'm not a fan, but I was shocked. Imagine listening to such vocals for 3 hours..."

"You would lose any desire to go to her show after watching her sing at Music Station. Do you have to pay for a concert of a singer who can't sing?".

"She damaged her image too much".

"She's singing Duty lyrics to herself now".

"Take vocals lessons, you're a pro after all!"

"The difference between her and Utada is like heaven and earth".

"DVD with fixed voice is enough".

"Well, if you don't do voice training and just shout, even elementary schoolgirl can do that."

"If she's going to sing like on Music Station, it's better not to sing at all. I liked how she used to sound like".

"She's not taking vocal lessons, her Music Station performance was a disappointment".

Some are more on point though.
"I want her to do more voice training and sing properly. I used to like her, but watching her latest performances made me sad. She attracts attention by anything but her music".

"She was so bad that I changed my channel when I saw her on MS".

"It's difficult to sell week day shows, right?"
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)

Last edited by Chris85; 27th September 2016 at 05:55 PM.
Old 27th September 2016, 05:07 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Hmm, surprised to see bad sales after last year's sold out dates.

It's pretty bad comparing to the SONGS one (although that one was pitch-corrected), definitely not one of the best.
I'll tell this much - I enjoyed Utada's performance, but with Ayu it's always about surviving her performance, rooting for her, being nervous if she does OK... It's never about enjoying beautiful vocals because she usually can't deliver them.

LOL

"Can't help thinking that I don't want to hear her songs I used to like with her current voice".

"If you start using gimmicks like allowing taking photos at the concerts, taking group photos with fans, isn't it high time to retire?".

"I used to like her old voice and lyrics, I don't want to have my good memories ruined".

"It's painful how bad her vocals became. Her former high voice was so good. And now there's nothing good about her".

"I want her to do more voice training and sing properly. I used to like her, but watching her latest performances made me sad. She attracts attention by anything but her music".

Sad but true
Old 27th September 2016, 06:12 PM
appears Initiate

Her voice is always changing, I don't know why this happens to Ayumi. Like some netizens mentioned, that high pitched voice of 2006 is not here anymore. fairyland this year at a-nation was like sung by another person.
Old 27th September 2016, 06:20 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Ayu is at the limit, but I don't think people know.
After all, she never takes a vacation.
She needs time to recover your inner voice, but she can't, because it is using the work as a source to escape their problems...

Old 27th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:

LOL

"Her singing at Music Station was terrible. I'm not a fan, but I was shocked. Imagine listening to such vocals for 3 hours..."

"You would lose any desire to go to her show after watching her sing at Music Station. Do you have to pay for a concert of a singer who can't sing?".

"She damaged her image too much".

"She's singing Duty lyrics to herself now".

"Take vocals lessons, you're a pro after all!"

"The difference between her and Utada is like heaven and earth".

"DVD with fixed voice is enough".

"Well, if you don't do voice training and just shout, even elementary schoolgirl can do that."

"If she's going to sing like on Music Station, it's better not to sing at all. I liked how she used to sound like".

"She's not taking vocal lessons, her Music Station performance was a disappointment".

"She was so bad that I changed my channel when I saw her on MS".

"It's difficult to sell week day shows, right?"
sadly many of these comments are true and somehow i got the feeling people didn't say these things to trash her.. it felt more like this is how they feel

that Duty comment is super sad

many people commenting her voice, that might be the biggest reason for the fanbase loss

Last edited by //ABEST; 27th September 2016 at 06:31 PM.
Old 27th September 2016, 06:43 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
wut??

How does taking group photos with fans and allowing photography at concerts a sign to retire?
Old 27th September 2016, 06:48 PM

Like people said, a lot of those comments aren't mean, they're true. It's not as if Ayu ever was a great vocalist, but back then she had a singing style that was very emotional, not to mention that Japanese people love high and nasal voices. To be honest, me too. Furthermore, her she completely changed the way she performs. When I remember the first TV performances I watched of Ayu, it was her and her band and she was focusing on the music. Now it's her plus 20 other people and she's focusing on the show.
I don't know, I'm a big fan of Hotel Love songs and I think the musical show style with so many dancers works very well for the show, but somehow since a few years she isn't able to have a concept for just ONE thing. When she does something, she has to do it for everything else also until she finds something else she's obsessed with.
People simply stopped to like her when the girl who was singing her heart out disappeared for the diva. It would be much wiser if she wouldn't do those grand performances on a TV show and would save those for concerts and festivals and would focus more on her voice.
Old 27th September 2016, 06:51 PM
As if.. Initiate

If Ayu had performed on TV like she performed "Heaven" or "Beloved" on the 2015 TA tour then I'm sure many people would fall in love with her.
Old 27th September 2016, 06:59 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Lol that one is my favorite. I had to laugh so hard.

I'm not sure I understand the comment about allowing people to make pictures and taking group photos with fans are a bad thing. Why is that a problem?

Apart from that the comments merely seem to me like opinions as everyone is entitled to have. Maybe I don't know anything about how a good voice is supposed to sound or maybe I'm only an ignorant little fan girl, but I like her current voice. And she still makes me feel her songs, even with a different sounding voice. That's enough for me. But well, that's only my opinion.
Old 27th September 2016, 07:31 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

I enjoy her current vocal as well..definitely not as much control as before...but I like it now than before. I know I'm being stubborn but I still feel that she did well on Evolution. Especially the chorus and wow yeah part. Usually she running out of breath on the chorus and divide the chorus lyrics into many parts which is bad, but she did that part smoothly on the latest Music Station and wow yeah part is so powerful.

Last edited by AyuGAME; 27th September 2016 at 07:35 PM.
Old 27th September 2016, 07:35 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayukiChoco View Post

I'm not sure I understand the comment about allowing people to make pictures and taking group photos with fans are a bad thing. Why is that a problem?
isn't Japan kinda strict with people not taking photos in concerts? maybe they are not use to it and see it as a shout of attention?
Old 27th September 2016, 08:16 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
isn't Japan kinda strict with people not taking photos in concerts? maybe they are not use to it and see it as a shout of attention?
I whould say itīs just a step in the right way to use social media as free advertisment.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, limited teamayu live 2016, ta limited live tour 2016, teamayu