[BREAKERZ] 18th thread ~ Hiatus + guitarist AKIHIDE's 2nd album Lapis Lazuli (30.10) - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th June 2013, 09:07 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

ROCK AND READ 048 was finally released yesterday & today , the official blog of ROCK AND READ has uploaded 3 more photos of DAIGO which they're behind the scenes shots , seeing that DAIGO is featured on the cover + a 30 paged writeup has been done on him .

The 2nd offshoot photo is so amusing *muses but the last offshoot photo is cute xD

In addition , DAIGO uploaded/included even more offshoot photos via his blog which he updated last night .

With that said , I so can't wait to get my copy of ROCK AND READ 048 in due time yay ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ .

http://ameblo.jp/rockandread/entry-11561335547.html
http://ameblo.jp/daigoblog/entry-11561304997.html

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 27th June 2013, 03:58 PM

Otsukaresama deshita , DAIGO !

Caption included - 今日はロケやってから、華麗なるギャツビーを観にいったよ! 俺も華麗なるダイゴビーになれるようがんばるぞ!(≧∇≦)

http://p.twipple.jp/5JRBb

DAIGO wrote that after he finished shooting for his variety show/s today , he went to watch The Great Gatsby after that in the cinemas

Cool

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 28th June 2013, 03:13 AM

Day 5 of AKIHIDE 1st Live Tour 2013 "Amber" will take place later on today at Hokkaido's KRAPS HALL , followed by Day 6 this coming Sun / 30th June at Fukuoka's IMS Hall

Hard to believe in exactly a week's time , AKIHIDE will turn 36 :O

Old 28th June 2013, 02:33 PM

Radio promo for AKIHIDE in line with post release of Amber

7/2(火)
16:00~ FMはつかいち ; FM Hatsukaichi「Hatsukaichi Juke Box」
※コメント出演 (Comment Appearance)

http://akihide.com/pc/schedule/schedule_radio_001.html

Old 29th June 2013, 05:28 AM

BS Fuji to air partial footages of DAIGO☆STARDUST's DAIGO☆IMPACT DVD on 7th July

DAIGO☆STARDUST only released 1 concert DVD to date in his discography ie. DAIGO☆IMPACT on 30th May 2007 .

The footages from DAIGO☆IMPACT were recorded from his live performance that was held at the Harajuku Astro Hall on 18th Nov 2006 .

And now , BS Fuji has decided to air partial footages from DAIGO☆IMPACT next Sun on 7th July .

【今回の放送日時】 2013年7月 7日(日)28:00~28:55

現在、「BREAKERZ」として活動しているDAIGO。

氷室京介が楽曲提供したシングル「MARIA」で2003年7月に“DAIGO☆STARDUST”として デビューを果たし、魅惑のルックスとフェロモンが充満した歌声でロッカーとして人気を博した。

2006年11月18日に原宿アストロホールで行なわれた“DAIGO☆STARDUST”のフェロモン満 載で最高のワンマンライブ「DAIGO☆IMPACT」をお届けする!

放送曲目 MARIA、I wanna be your star、永遠のスペースカウボーイ、SUPER JOY、ほか

http://www.bsfuji.tv/top/pub/daigostardust_live.html

It's a very weird timing BS Fuji chose to air partial footages from DAIGO☆IMPACT , I think that's 4am - 4.55am Japan time ? o_O

BS Fuji will be airing the following songs which includes :

- MARIA
- I wanna be your star
- Eien no Space Cowboy
- SUPER JOY

& etc

Old 29th June 2013, 09:09 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^Awesomeness.

I'm cool with solo projects but I find myself missing BREAKERZ a lot lately. Everything seems to be going well though so that's good.
Old 29th June 2013, 09:20 AM

Special Cardfight !! Vanguard DAIGO cardset now available for order via CDJapan

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods...Y=NEOGDS-84202

Deck can store 50 cards, 2 bromides, 2 PR cards from 17 types, guide, play book, play mat, 3 rare cards and much more.

This special Cardfight !! Vanguard DAIGO cardset was sold from 1st June / Sat onwards , at the cost of 1,575 Yen .

Old 29th June 2013, 04:34 PM

DAIGO to release a new DVD titled DAI☆GO!GO! on 20th Sept

LOL haha never would have thought this's official but turns out it's xD

Long story short , during the latest episode of Cunning no DAI An Kichijitsu which was aired last Sun on 23rd June , among the stuff DAIGO & his 2 cohosts/colleagues Yasu Megumi + Kanningu Takeyama talked about was the release of a DVD titled DAI☆GO!GO! that will drop on 20th Sept / Fri .

At that time , I thought it was a joke based on the screencaps that I did from last Sun's episode xD

That's a horrible picture they used of DAIGO ahahaha , especially if they plan to use that as the official cover for DAI☆GO!GO! xD xD xD

Turns out that's not a joke after all , especially since I received the email update from CDJapan on this hahaha xD

AVBF-62920
Variety (Daigo et al.)/"Cunning no DAI Ankichijitsu" Presents DAIGO! Go! DVD(Title subject to change) DVD
4500 yen US$45/99.73 Release Date:2013/09/20
Description: DVD features contents in TV program hosted by DAIGO.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVBF-62920

Likewise , the preorder link via Amazon Japan is also up as well on their site

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00DNQ00P..._xEyZrb18FQSAC

With a more in depth description on the contents for DAI☆GO!GO! :p

内容紹介

本年10年目に突入したBSフジ「カンニングのDAI安☆吉日! 」からのスペシャル企画として、「DAIGO!GO!」のDVDリリースが決定!
「DAIGO☆STARDUST」時代の希少な映像から現在に至る、完全な素を見せてしまっているDAIG Oが凝縮! DVD2枚組保存版!

2004年より現在までBSフジで放送され、本年10年目に突入したDAIGO、安めぐみ、カンニング竹山 出演の

人気情報バラエティ番組「カンニングのDAI安☆吉日! 」(毎週日曜11:00~初回放送・再放送複数あり)からのスペシャル企画として、番組開始以来続けている コーナー「DAIGO!GO!」のDVDリリースが決定!

いまやタレントだけでなく俳優、そしてバンド「BREAKERZ」のボーカルなど多彩な活動を行っているD AIGO秘蔵映像満載、ファン必須のDVDです!

番組開始当時の「DAIGO☆STARDUST」時代の希少な映像から現在に至る、膨大なライブラリーの中 から厳選の映像満載!

番組ならではの「完全な素を見せてしまっているDAIGO」がこのDVDに凝縮! 保存版です!

[収録内容]
DVD2枚組
収録120分予定(DVD2枚組)

「カンニングのDAI安☆吉日! 」
(BSフジ毎週日曜11:00~初回放送・再放送あり※毎週木曜28:30~29:00 ※変更になる可能性もあります)
出演AIGO、安めぐみ、カンニング竹山 ほか

(C)BS FUJI

There will be 2 DVDs in total for DAI☆GO!GO! . It will be sold for 4,725 Yen . A total of 120 minutes (2 hours) will be the total time duration for both DVDs .

In addition , it seems to comply all the footages when DAIGO 1st hosted the show 10 years ago as DAIGO☆STARDUST up to now as DAIGO . I guess last Sun's episode was only scratching the surface since DAI☆GO!GO! will include certain rare DAIGO☆STARDUST footages too :O

With that said wow what a title for a DVD xD

Old 30th June 2013, 04:26 AM

YouTube streaming - 30 seconds preview snippet of DAIGO's Mugen∞REBIRTH

Mugen∞REBIRTH is the 2nd A-side of DAIGO's impending debut solo single Itsumo Dakishimete / Mugen ∞REBIRTH which will be released on 31st July .

This song has the following promo tie in's :

- TV anime Cardfight!! Vanguard Link Joker Hen opening theme ; aired from today onwards
- Cardfight!! Vanguard DAIGO Special Set CM song

And here's a 30 seconds preview snippet of Mugen∞REBIRTH

Honestly , I still feel the same thing in that I'm not that keen in what I've heard from what Mugen∞REBIRTH has to offer , as it's essentially very much like CLIMBER x CLIMBER & Nounai Survivor . Let alone , all the 3 songs have Cardfight!! Vanguard promo tie in's too , except in this case , Mugen∞REBIRTH is not composed by SHINPEI x)

Mmmm I don't know I hope the full version of Mugen∞REBIRTH will make me change my mind on it . Just like when I 1st heard the preview of Gekijou which I disliked it but I end up loving the full version !

Old 30th June 2013, 09:58 AM

Congrats DAIGO ! Both concert dates of DAIGO☆STARDUST that're scheduled to take place next month on both 12th July & 26th July have officially been sold out together at the same day/time

7/12日、7/26日のDAIGO☆STARDUST、渋谷公会堂ライブ!

即日ソールドアウト!!ありがとう!

盛り上がるぜえ!

今日は音楽の日にでるぜえ!

https://twitter.com/Daigo19780408/st...04280124887040

Frankly this doesn't surprise me because at 1st , only 1 concert date was scheduled for DAIGO to make his return back as DAIGO☆STARDUST which was on 12th July for Kaette Kita DAIGO☆STARDUST .

Response should have been overwhelming , if not they wouldn't have opened another date on 26th July for Kaette Yuku DAIGO☆STARDUST to take place .

Both Kaette Kita DAIGO☆STARDUST & Kaette Yuku DAIGO☆STARDUST will take place at the very same concert venue at Tokyo's Shibuya Public Hall .

All hail the impending return of DAIGO☆STARDUST like now , Eien ni Spacey XD

Old 30th June 2013, 03:26 PM

Otsukaresama deshita , DAIGO !

Caption included - DAIGO歌ったよ!新曲で緊張したけど、いつも抱きしめて!届いたかな!? 観れなかった人にも写メやあ!(≧∇≦)

http://p.twipple.jp/4Hjc1

DAIGO was 1 of the many artistes that participated in TBS's Ongaku no Hi which started yesterday from 2pm until this morning 5am Japan time x.x

The 13 hours live music event was hosted by SMAP's Nakai . At 1st , I did not want to watch Ongaku no Hi as I couldn't find any online link to watch the show live via streaming . But when I chanced upon a link that was retweeted by someone who I follow , all that changed xD

And the choice of song that DAIGO sang live in Ongaku no Hi at close to 3.20am Japan time (yes I know madness) was Itsumo Dakishimete It's not the full song that he sang but it was close to 2 mins long .

Frankly , I think I'm going to like Itsumo Dakishimete a lot more than Mugen ∞REBIRTH as it's a really nice sweet ballad & my fave part of DAIGO's live performance was that after he sang finished Itsumo Dakishimete partially , he was giving high 5's to people in the audience which's so lovely !

With that said , bring on the impending release of Itsumo Dakishimete / Mugen ∞REBIRTH like now

Old 30th June 2013, 04:22 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
YouTube streaming - 30 seconds preview snippet of DAIGO's Mugen∞REBIRTH

Mugen∞REBIRTH is the 2nd A-side of DAIGO's impending debut solo single Itsumo Dakishimete / Mugen ∞REBIRTH which will be released on 31st July .

- TV anime Cardfight!! Vanguard Link Joker Hen opening theme ; aired from today onwards

And here's a 30 seconds preview snippet of Mugen∞REBIRTH

Honestly , I still feel the same thing in that I'm not that keen in what I've heard from what Mugen∞REBIRTH has to offer , as it's essentially very much like CLIMBER x CLIMBER & Nounai Survivor . Let alone , all the 3 songs have Cardfight!! Vanguard promo tie in's too , except in this case , Mugen∞REBIRTH is not composed by SHINPEI x)

Mmmm I don't know I hope the full version of Mugen∞REBIRTH will make me change my mind on it . Just like when I 1st heard the preview of Gekijou which I disliked it but I end up loving the full version !
The more I listen to previews for Mugen∞REBIRTH, the more it reminds me of Larku's Winter fall. Just sayin', though. This single has an old school Larku feeling.

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 30th June 2013, 04:47 PM

- TV anime Cardfight!! Vanguard Link Joker Hen opening theme ; started airing from today / 30th June onwards

And here's a 1:30 minute (aka much longer than the 30 seconds preview snippet) preview snippet of Mugen∞REBIRTH

Yup my opinion towards the longer preview of Mugen∞REBIRTH is still the same xD . It's essentially very much like CLIMBER x CLIMBER & Nounai Survivor . Let alone , all the 3 songs have Cardfight!! Vanguard promo tie in's too , except in this case , Mugen∞REBIRTH is not composed by SHINPEI x)

But at least the upside on what Mugen∞REBIRTH has to offer is that lyrically , it pays homage to a lot of things that're associated with the Cardfight!! Vanguard anime , such as DAIGO using the terms Stand Up , Limit Break .

In which this case , DAIGO got it nailed downpat so credits has to go to him for able to capture the essence on what Mugen∞REBIRTH has to offer .

Despite my somewhat initial dislike towards Mugen ∞REBIRTH , I actually enjoy what the longer preview has to offer . At least it has a proper theme concept but I think I eventually will like Itsumo Dakishimete more haha xD

Old 1st July 2013, 03:09 AM

DAIGO's sold out Kaette Kita DAIGO☆STARDUST concert will not begin until next month on 12th July at Tokyo's Shibuya Public Hall but fangirls being fangirls , they've already starting selling the concert tickets (illegally) via auction sites -_-

Notice the design of the concert ticket is oddly if not very similar to ...

http://musing.jp/ticket/daigo_stardust_0712/

Wow lazy much ? xD

Old 1st July 2013, 08:32 AM

YinYueTai streaming - DAIGO's performance of Itsumo Dakishimete at Onagku no Hi 29th June 2013

DAIGO sang/did a 2 minute+ live performance of Itsumo Dakishimete at TBS's Onagku no Hi yesterday at close to 3.20am Japan time (yes I know madness) .

DAIGO was 1 of the many artistes that participated in Ongaku no Hi which started Sat afternoon from 2pm until yesterday morning 5am Japan time x.x

The 13 hours live music event was hosted by SMAP's Nakai . At 1st , I did not want to watch Ongaku no Hi as I couldn't find any online link to watch the show live via streaming . But when I chanced upon a link that was retweeted by someone who I follow , all that changed xD

And here's a YinYueTai link with regards to streaming of his live take of Itsumo Dakishimete . Itsumo Dakishimete is the 1st A-side of his upcoming debut solo single Itsumo Dakishimete / Mugen ∞REBIRTH which will get released next month on 31st July :

http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/699859

Frankly , I have a feeling I might like Itsumo Dakishimete a lot more than Mugen ∞REBIRTH as it's a really nice sweet ballad & my fave part of DAIGO's live performance was that after he sang finished Itsumo Dakishimete partially , he was giving high 5's to people in the audience which's so lovely !

With that said , bring on the impending release of Itsumo Dakishimete / Mugen ∞REBIRTH like now

Old 1st July 2013, 02:37 PM

The following BREAKERZ items are on sale via YesAsia , while stocks last :

Best Album

BREAKERZ BEST ~SINGLE COLLECTION~ (2CDs + bonus disc limited edition)

54% off S$56.72 . Now price - US$20.49 [~S$26.12]

http://www.yesasia.com/global/breake...0-en/info.html

Concert DVD

BREAKERZ LIVE 2012 “WISH 4U” in Nippon Budokan

36% off S$85.11 . Now price - US$42.99 [~S$54.81]

http://www.yesasia.com/global/breake...0-en/info.html

Old 2nd July 2013, 03:46 AM

Guitarist Harada Kenta tweeted this photo of himself with SHINPEI last weekend :p

Caption included - なかなか無い4ショット(^^) http://ow.ly/i/2uePW

https://twitter.com/kenta_harada/sta...37213671006208

haha somehow this mirror effect going on is not working at the advantage of SHINPEI , let alone for Harada Kenta :p

Old 2nd July 2013, 09:22 AM

Kato Izumi who's DAIGO's colleague in Shin Domoto Kyoudai , uploaded this photo of herself , DAIGO + Asakura Daisuke via her blog last weekend .

All 3 of them are members of the DOMOTO BROS BAND in Shin Domoto Kyoudai :

http://ameblo.jp/katoizumi/entry-11563020443.html

Too bad Kato didn't mention what type of Bento was DAIGO holding in his hands :p

Old 2nd July 2013, 03:39 PM

July is already here & akihide.com knows that

http://akihide.com/pc/

So pretty , kinda reminds me of the milky way somehow haha

Old 3rd July 2013, 03:18 AM

3 ROCK AND READ 048 photos of DAIGO uploaded on OVERDESIGN's blog

I will not receive ROCK AND READ 048 until next week or so but still , wow this doesn't stop OVERDESIGN from uploading 3 gorgeous photos of DAIGO via their blog ♥___♥ ♥___♥ ♥___♥

I assume OVERDESIGN is the 1 that supplied the clothes for DAIGO to wear for his ROCK AND READ 048 photoshoot . If not they would not have uploaded the following photos online .

It's not the full photospread worth of pics OVERDESIGN has uploaded but nothing like a bit of a teaser to warm up everyone's appetite x)

Spoiler:

*________*

I can't decide which's my fave photo that OVERDESIGN has uploaded on their blog as it's so insane they're all equally good xD

There're even more awesome photos found of DAIGO inside ROCK AND READ 048 which I've already seen the preview pics for all of them & personally in my own opinion , this photoshoot of his is way more hotter if not better than what DAIGO did for ARENA 37℃ Création No.3 ;D

I will not put watermarks for the above 3 photos as they don't belong to me but I will definitely put watermarks when I receive ROCK AND READ 048 , scans wise .

http://overdesigncreation.blogspot.s...-and-read.html

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records