a-nation '09 DVD tracklist - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 9th October 2009, 05:32 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
OMG I am serious. Ami should totally stop whoring Delightful as it was only amazing in 2005. AAA totally failed to amuse me, Tohos were only fun during Survivor and I am not sure what was Otsuka thinking but she bored me to death. I don't care about Goto as she doesn't have enough talent to suit my needs

ASFXX, Sunset and TO BE weren't meant to be fun, still they were great and I didn't have troubles watching them more than once.
i have to agree with the whoring of delightful seriously, i get bored and annoyed by the song now. some older artist should have more song included, its just so insane. hitomi, TRF, BoA, kuu has only song? thats too ridiculous, i feel bad for the other artist, avex evil plan is too obvious.

bah, i just found that avex make ELT whoring with dear my friend again @_@ time to change a new song

||Youtube||Twitter||

set made by apple-pi

Last edited by prussian blue; 9th October 2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 9th October 2009, 05:40 PM
Heartplace Initiate

OMG--- al artist have only 1 performance while ayu 8!! XDD Well.. for me it's perfect but well... For other artists fans this might be reallt unfair... If it would be in the other way, that ayu had only 1 song there and... idk... kuu had 8... I'd be really upset XDD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 9th October 2009, 05:50 PM
JEWEL Initiate

I'm not surprised Ayu got all of her songs put on the DVD. She was the better of the performances. But I do think that they should have at least used two DVDs for the performances and knock out that documentary crap.
Old 9th October 2009, 05:54 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
I'm not surprised Ayu got all of her songs put on the DVD. She was the better of the performances. But I do think that they should have at least used two DVDs for the performances and knock out that documentary crap.
yeah, I don't really see what is interesting about an a-nation documentary, for most part it was a simply standing on stage or running around on stage with dancers for most artists, not much to show there, not much needing a making-of, because I'm pretty sure we will get the same crap you always get for that kind of concerts: boring documentarys, because you know about everything anyway
Old 9th October 2009, 05:56 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Hmm... looks good to me. Idk why people don't like it, as long as it's ayu im fine with it .
Thanks man

"I've come to find you will never be mine
Let's keep the secrets between us,
You and me, rest those tired eyes,
Tomorrows a Surprise, let's keep the secrets between us,
You and me.

It's getting harder to hold my breath,
Keep it in my chest, I'm sinking under the pressure,
I wish that I could just take it back let that time pass,
But now I'm stuck under pressure.

Although you'll never be mine your secrets safe with me"

Photobucket

This wonderful set was made by the spicy Pepper

Old 9th October 2009, 05:57 PM
CAROLS Initiate

whoaaaa so much ayu
I wanted more kuu

Old 9th October 2009, 06:12 PM
Dolls Initiate

Good for us, but I really feel bad for other band's fans who couldn't hear more songs of their stars on WOWOW so hoped the dvd will compensate and got disappointed again.
Old 9th October 2009, 07:16 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by prussian blue View Post
i have to agree with the whoring of delightful seriously, i get bored and annoyed by the song now. some older artist should have more song included, its just so insane. hitomi, TRF, BoA, kuu has only song? thats too ridiculous, i feel bad for the other artist, avex evil plan is too obvious.

bah, i just found that avex make ELT whoring with dear my friend again @_@ time to change a new song
I personally wouldn't mind having more BoA, AAA or Kumi songs included. I am glad alan at least got one, cuz I never bothered checking her lives out. I am kinda pissed Shimatani wasn't included though

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 9th October 2009, 07:16 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel View Post
I remember ticket sales were down last year because she only performed at the last two shows in Tokyo...

But, in all honesty, Ayu's a great performer. Her vocals may not be top-notch (they've been great this year, though), but she produces GREAT shows. PCDL sold QUICK and it reached #1 on the DVD charts. Many of AT09's shows have sold out, and she even added more shows because that's what her fans wanted.

I think Avex putting all of Ayu's songs on the DVD is a test. This year, they probably did it because she performed at two shows and it was her 10th anniversary. This year, she performed at all the shows, but her concerts have been great, so they're probably doing this to see how well it'll sell.
Yepp, I remember this article from last year:

^^
Old 9th October 2009, 07:37 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Ayu dominated the entire DVD track listing! O_O

"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..."

Old 9th October 2009, 07:48 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that she's the finale performer and they really can't just give her Boys&Girls/July 1st, haha.
Old 9th October 2009, 08:16 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

thank you...

HAHA~ Ayu just rocks!!!

"Are you still chasing that dream you once told me about?"
「still alone」

"Do you still remember the dream you once had?"

「do it again」

Old 9th October 2009, 08:19 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
You aren't serious?
I can't believe it... I am an Ayu fan, but this is just ridiculous.
Honestly, in previous years I would have thought it was awesome. But this year, there is really no point since they already aired all of hers on TV anyways. (and in HDTV no less) It's just ridiculous and is indeed not fair. There are actually people who go to A-Nation for other artists. When I went to A-Nation 2007, the seat next to me was open for almost the entire show - then one performer before Otsuka Ai a man finally came and took his seat. After Otsuka, he left and never came back. lol. Point being there are people that are interested in other artists and not just Ayu. With so little of other artists being shown on tv, I would think the better strategy for them would actually be to put more of other artists on the DVD and less of Ayu since everyone that would have bought the DVD for Ayu already got to see everything for free. Stuff like this really does make me think that she has some kind of back room control over how A-Nation goes or something (especially when you hear she does the editing, something I'm sure the other artists don't get to do).

This is more mind boggling than them leaving Namie out of the tv broadcast and the DVD release entirely last year. (Even though she sells the most dvds these days of any of the Avex artists.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Unfair or not, many agreed that the TV ver. was relatively boring, besides the Ayu part (+Kumi's Lick Me), so I guess there was no point in putting more boring performances on the DVD.
That all comes down to personal preference though. Like you, I felt that many things were boring as well but as I stated in the example above of Otsuka Ai - different people like different types of performances. Not everybody likes the Ayumi style necessarily. But of course most people here will say they found the other performances boring, naturally.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 9th October 2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 9th October 2009, 08:23 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Honestly, in previous years I would have thought it was awesome. But this year, there is really no point since they already aired all of hers on TV anyways. (and in HDTV no less) It's just ridiculous and is indeed not fair. There are actually people who go to A-Nation for other artists. When I went to A-Nation 2007, the seat next to me was open for almost the entire show - then one performer before Otsuka Ai a man finally came and took his seat. After Otsuka, he left and never came back. lol. Point being there are people that are interested in other artists and not just Ayu. With so little of other artists being shown on tv, I would think the better strategy for them would actually be to put more of other artists on the DVD and less of Ayu since everyone that would have bought the DVD for Ayu already got to see everything for free. Stuff like this really does make me think that she has some kind of back room control over how A-Nation goes or something (especially when you hear she does the editing, something I'm sure the other artists don't get to do).

This is more mind boggling than them leaving Namie out of the tv broadcast and the DVD release entirely last year. (Even though she sells the most dvds these days of any of the Avex artists.)

Somehow, it's true because avex plays an unfair game with the other artists, but I think it's just because
ayu is avex's best-selling artist though she's best friends with matsuura-san and he owns avex in a way.

「still alone」

「do it again」

Old 9th October 2009, 08:25 PM
walking proud Initiate

^ Yeah, obviously having the President of Avex as your producer and close friend isn't going to hurt you any.
Old 9th October 2009, 08:31 PM
Sky high Protector

It's nice to see all songs^^
Old 9th October 2009, 08:35 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
With so little of other artists being shown on tv, I would think the better strategy for them would actually be to put more of other artists on the DVD and less of Ayu since everyone that would have bought the DVD for Ayu already got to see everything for free. Stuff like this really does make me think that she has some kind of back room control over how A-Nation goes or something (especially when you hear she does the editing, something I'm sure the other artists don't get to do).
WOWOW isn't a free channel though, right? It's a pay-to-watch satellite service thing. I think people in general don't really watch the WOWOW broadcast...
Old 9th October 2009, 08:37 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Yes, it's kinda. Ayu is the most important artist for avex and I'd not wonder when Ayu's one day old and wrinkled to become the president of avex, well I could imgine.

「still alone」

「do it again」

Old 9th October 2009, 08:38 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
WOWOW isn't a free channel though, right? It's a pay-to-watch satellite service thing. I think people in general don't really watch the WOWOW broadcast...
Even if they didn't watch the broadcast, it is still freely and widely available all over the web.
Old 9th October 2009, 08:42 PM
Curtain call Initiate

yas she deserves her songs
thats so cool

Tags
a-nation '09, ayu, ayumi hamasaki, concert, dvd