[KAT-TUN] PIERROT -KAT-TUN Thread #16- ♪ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th July 2010, 10:49 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Tanaka's brother is cute , I think I seen Juri before on MUSIC STATION . He's in Hop Step Jump I think *memory failing

but at least Tanaka's not the only talented person in his family which's good

Quote:
Airi also said, “My mother was the one who told Koki to apply for Johnny’s Entertainment. When I met him last year, he said, ‘How old are you now? I thought you were still a little kid, but you sure did grow up.’”

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 11th July 2010, 04:29 AM

Tsuyaka updates

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/66890.html

Quote:
From Ueda's Manual and "KAT-TUN Summer Premium 2010" he has already had several reunions towards his Solo Tour
nice nice , hopefully it will be a success like what happened for Mouse & Peace's case

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 11th July 2010, 05:41 PM
SAKURA Initiate

koki's cousin is soooo pretty!

i know KAT-TUN just released an album, but is it possible for one more single to be released at the end of this year? or will they wait until next year? hopefully jin will be back by then. i just prefer a whole group to be together even if they made good music on NMP without jin, lol.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 11th July 2010, 11:06 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I don't want him to come back if he still keeps on acting like he's better than KT-TUN.

No, actually I don't care if he comes back or not. I'm fine either way.
Old 12th July 2010, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post

i know KAT-TUN just released an album, but is it possible for one more single to be released at the end of this year? or will they wait until next year? hopefully jin will be back by then. i just prefer a whole group to be together even if they made good music on NMP without jin, lol.
I don't know it's hard to say because it really depends on a lot of circumstances

of course I want the whole group to release something before the year ends but it's not for me to say/command that oh they should just because I want them to lol

Old 12th July 2010, 07:26 AM

some RIAJ certification updates

NO MORE PAIИ - Gold

Going ! - Platinum

http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/gold/201006.html

aw man I think this's their 1st album to get Gold status :S ? I'm not sure for Break the Records though D:

Old 12th July 2010, 08:41 AM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
some RIAJ certification updates

NO MORE PAIИ - Gold

Going ! - Platinum

http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/gold/201006.html

aw man I think this's their 1st album to get Gold status :S ? I'm not sure for Break the Records though D:
Well, Break the Records sold 240k which is practically platinum and I've seen albums being certified platinum that have barely sold over 200k so I'm assuming it was.
Old 13th July 2010, 06:46 AM
fairyland Initiate

i think they will release a single Fall/Winter based on previous release patterns (though they didn't have one last year). but i think they will release one when Jin comes back (i think he will come back) because if they release one as KT-TUN, it will fuel a lot of rumors of Jin not returning when it's still uncertain/up in the air. (but if he doesn't come back...well, i'm fine with it also, really.)

& i swear i don't want anymore drama. please. it made me focus my stanning elsewhere. like sports.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 13th July 2010, 06:50 AM

well this should take things away on whether will it be KAT-TUN or KT-TUN before the year ends

UTB (channel 18.2) shows a brief interview with Akanishi on 11th July where Jin declares "My skin is yellow. My life is gold. The life is beautiful"...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCt8-...layer_embedded

XXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
My skin is yellow. My life is gold.
what the heck LMAO

Old 13th July 2010, 07:03 PM
SAKURA Initiate

...what is that supposed to mean? i thought jin was actually going to come back, though. i figured he was on a break or something. there's really a possibility that he won't come back?

sorry! i don't keep up with KAT-TUN news, so i know, i'm a bit slow

Old 13th July 2010, 08:49 PM
Liar Initiate

lol XD he better not stay in America unless he learns some more English XD

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 14th July 2010, 12:35 AM

xD xD xD

I was roaring with laughter when I saw that clip . My skin colour is yellow ? so he's Sandman in disguise ?

I think Akanishi will be residing in US til his visa expires in Oct . Then again anything can change on this before he hopefully returns back to Japan finally

Old 14th July 2010, 01:09 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
...what is that supposed to mean? i thought jin was actually going to come back, though. i figured he was on a break or something. there's really a possibility that he won't come back?

sorry! i don't keep up with KAT-TUN news, so i know, i'm a bit slow
Jin says he will come back after touring, but a lot of the fandom/tabloids say he won't. but i'm pretty sure he will. he kept his word the last time around, so i'm not too worried about it. but there's always a possibility that he could change his mind, but until i see it...

but srsly LOL @ Jin. it's nice to see some BakaJin in him after all.

Old 16th July 2010, 10:45 PM
UNITE! Initiate

KT-TUN now officially said they won't break up. On the other hand they have no idea what Jin is up to (and don't seem to care)....

Look here at KAT-TUN love.

by the way for all the horse-cover-lovers: KAT-TUN were on horses for their last concert in Tokyo Dome. Yes, real horses.

Last edited by Mai82Go; 16th July 2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 17th July 2010, 01:00 AM
fairyland Initiate

waiting for official confirmation, but it seems like it won't be until September/October-ish.

i will say i was very betrayed when Jin Akanishi left the first time around. i honestly didn't want him to come back and it took me a long time to appreciate him again. but Jin's always been honest when it comes to what he wants to do and it's always difficult as a fan to back up his decisions sometimes because the timing's always been off. i had fun at his Los Angeles concert and i wouldn't regret going to it if he decides to leave. however, let it be known if he decides a career here in the States, i would not be a blind fan with open arms. he will need to work very hard. very hard. he can't come here & expect the fame he's achieved with KAT-TUN in Japan. sorry, bb Jin, you'll have to impress me.

i'm just sad that the news overtook KT-TUN's start of their world tour. i don't think it's fair to them when they're stepping out to the world stage. that said, the tour looks great and i hope more clips come out...

TOKYO DOME SETLIST:

N.M.P
FALL DOWN
Real Face
ONE DROP
Keep the faith
THE D-MOTION
Love yourself

Interlude: Kame playing drums half-naked

Solo 1: Koki - MAKE U WET Chap 2
Solo 2: Junno - LOVE MUSIC
Solo 3: Maru Special Medley: Understandable, key of life, Shooting Star & FILM

KAT-TUN TV (info, Lamdash, Docotemo, PV's without Jin)

DON’T U EVER STOP
RESCUE
LIPS
Ai no Command
GOLD

MC part

Kis-My-Ft2 special (KAT-TUN as background dancers for "Fire Beat")
Bokura no Machi de (FiVe acoustic version)
FARAWAY
RIGHT NOW
HELLO
ONE ON ONE

Solo 4: Ueda - New song (no title) [[heard it was called Marie Antoinette]]
Solo 5: Kame - SWEET/Lost My Way remix (plus clinic skit)
Going!
Yorokobi no Uta
WILDS OF MY HEART
Peaceful Days

PROMISE SONG

ENCORE:
No More Pain (horses version)
Jumpin’up
ROCKIN’ ALL NIGHT
SMILE

2ND ENCORE:
Going!

got it from (+concert report!): HERE

Old 17th July 2010, 03:51 AM
Liar Initiate

I love the setlist a lot!!!
Ai no Command

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 17th July 2010, 04:19 AM

Akanishi Jin withdraws from KAT-TUN?

KAT-TUN just started their tour “KAT-TUN LIVE TOUR 2010 WORLD BIG TOUR” at the Tokyo Dome on the 16th, without Akanishi Jin. The president of Johnny’s Entartainment, Johnny Kitagawa showed up at the concert and talked about Jin. According to Kitagawa, there are plans for Jin to perform as a solo artist in the U.S next year, so there is no plan for Jin to go back to KAT-TUN for now.

However, the final decision on Jin’s official withdrawal from KAT-TUN will be made after his tour in the U.S. this fall.

Kitagawa said, “I’m only thinking about Jin’s success in the U.S. It’s not good if I spoil him by telling him ‘come back to KAT-TUN if you fail in the U.S.’ All I can do for him is to support whatever he wants to do in the U.S.”

Kitagawa also stated that there is no need to worry about KAT-TUN’s disbandment.

http://www.tokyohive.com/featured/ak...-from-kat-tun/

Johnny to remove Akanishi from KAT-TUN

KAT-TUN's Jin Akanishi (26) will officially graduate from the group later this year, it has been announced. KAT-TUN held a concert at the Tokyo Dome on Friday night, and Johnny's Jimusho president Johnny Kitagawa spoke to the press there on the same day. He said that the final decision will be made after Akanishi's U.S. tour this fall, but at this point it appears to already be guaranteed.

Since May, Akanishi has been in the United States, working on his solo career. He performed concerts in Los Angeles in June, and he has scheduled a 7-city tour for September and October. Kitagawa also revealed that Akanishi is already planning further concerts for 2011. Meanwhile, KAT-TUN has been continuing as a 5-member group, just as they did when Akanishi temporarily left in 2006 to study abroad.

Kitagawa explained that right now, the focus is only on Akanishi becoming successful in the U.S. He said that it would be too soft on Akanishi to let him return to KAT-TUN as a fallback if he doesn't succeed. It would also be unforgivable to KAT-TUN fans to have Akanishi dragging the group on, or returning the same way he did in 2007.

Kitagawa once again assured fans that KAT-TUN is not breaking up. Although the group's name is based on the initial characters of the members' names, it is said that Akanishi's "A" will be replaced by extending Kazuya Kamenashi's "K" to "KA."

There are no plans to bring in a new member, as Kitagawa stated that there is no need to have six people in the group. He said that the five remaining members are currently doing fine without Akanishi.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-6357

Old 17th July 2010, 04:25 AM
SAKURA Initiate

i'm not that big of a KAT-TUN fan, but it really hits me that jin will actually leave. i admit, he's not my most favorite member (that's kame...) but it's kinda sad to see things turn out like this, although jin seems to be happy in the US so whatever makes him happy i suppose

i'm sure the guys must be affected in someway by this, though. i can't believe they just don't care that a member (who's been with them since day one) is leaving.

Old 17th July 2010, 04:37 AM

it's always unfortunate when something like this will happen within a group . I guess it's natural for spats & differences in opinions to occur

then again even twins will have different sets of opinions/personalities too

to me , I'm netural whether Akanishi will leave the group or not as he's not my fave member in the group (it's actually Ueda & Kame xD) .

Obviously people like Eirynne who likes him a great deal are going to feel this much more than me & I can imagine how much backlash Akanishi is going to get should this decision becomes a reality

From the way I see things at the moment , things are hanging over in mid way but regardless of which , I hope this wouldn't stop the guys from continuing to release music

Old 17th July 2010, 06:47 AM
fairyland Initiate

yeah...i'm not going to comment further. i just need a clear, cut notice from Johnny's Entertainment after Jin is done touring the USA about the future of the guys.

i can't get too drawn into what the media thinks. i mean, after i saw "Paparats," i really don't know...

*goes to distract herself w/ sports news & other gossip*

Closed Thread

Tags
johnny's entertainment, kat-tun