[KAT-TUN] The 19th thread ~ 25th single TRAGEDY (10.02) + 26th single UNLOCK (02.03) - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th September 2013, 02:29 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Preview of Hottake BAND's Sayonara☆Arigatou

Wow it sounds awesome & very refreshing , nothing like what I expected

So going to preorder the single like now haha

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 2nd October 2013, 11:49 AM

Akanishi will release his (debut) Japanese album #JUSTJIN on 6th Nov

http://wmg.jp/artist/jinakanishi/new...?cid=tw_wmnews

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 2nd October 2013, 11:32 PM

Akanishi Jin announces new album '#JUST JIN'

Quote:
Akanishi Jin has announced that he will be releasing his new album "#JUST JIN" on November 6th.

This marks Akanishi's first original album since his American debut album "JAPONICANA" under the name JIN AKANISHI was released about a year and 8 months ago. All songs will be written, composed, and produced by Akanishi himself. It will contain his singles "Eternal", "Seasons", "HEY WHAT'S UP?", and "Ainaru Hou e".

The album will be available for purchase in 3 different versions: Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B, and Regular Edition. Limited Edition A will come with a bonus CD including English songs written under the name JIN AKANISHI. Meanwhile, the DVD for Limited Edition B will contain a digest video for "HEY WHAT'S UP?" as well as the music videos for all his singles.
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...album-just-jin

===

Akame indirectly collides with each other on 6th Nov

Old 3rd October 2013, 07:17 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Here comes another album titled with a hashtag...first one that I heard (and maybe you as well, Karen) was Matsushita Yuya's #musicoverdose...
Old 3rd October 2013, 04:06 PM

Happy 30th birthday Ueda !

2 down , 3 more to go before everyone in KAT-TUN are all in their 30's !

Old 6th October 2013, 03:48 AM

Akanishi's Ainaru Hou e single has leaked

http://www.j-mp3.info/2013/10/jin-ak...naru-ho-e.html

Old 9th October 2013, 01:17 PM

Tanaka has officially left KAT-TUN last month on 30th Sept

http://natalie.mu/music/news/101091

Natalie.mu mentioned that Tanaka left because he violated his contract & the reminding 4 members will continue as a quartet

Even Tanaka's profile page has been removed from Johnny's Net too

http://www.johnnys-net.jp/page?id=profile&artist=14

===

Tanaka's withdrawal from KAT-TUN: Johnny's net and KAT-TUN Mail Messageboard statements

Quote:
Johnny's net Announcement

To whom it may concern,

Due to repeated infractions of agency rules, our agency has terminated the exclusive contract with KAT-TUN's Tanaka Koki on September 30th. Despite Tanaka's withdrawal from the group, KAT-TUN will continue activities with the other four remaining members; we would like to humbly request that fans continue to lend them support as always.

2013/10/09
Johnny & Associates

Exactly what the agency has announced. I have expressed my gratefulness to the other members for continuing to support me despite all the trouble I've caused them as well as my sincere apologies. I plan on continuing activities as a talent in the future, and will be making another announcement once details have been decided.

2013/10/09
Tanaka Koki

Comment from the members

To fans as well as everyone this may concern, we are deeply sorry for the fuss that we have caused. We have held countless talks over how we can increase our awareness as a group, but it is with regret to say that a fellow member who have been in the same group for over 10 years has come to this. From hereon, KAT-TUN will be continuing activities as four members, and we would like to humbly request that fans continue to lend us your support as always.

2013/10/09
KAT-TUN
http://kattunlove.livejournal.com/7835428.html

Last edited by KarenPang; 9th October 2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 9th October 2013, 02:49 PM
UNITE! Initiate

OMG, Koki ;_;. OK, I won't pretend that I care much about KAT-TUN anymore, but now I won't care at all... What the hell has Koki done that they reacted like this? They didn't even fire Jin. Well, whatever. Johnnys is a weird and shady company. And who even believes that KAT-TUN will ever have the success of their heyday ever again? This is ridiculous, they should split them up and let Kamenashi start a solo career. I feel bad for the others, but what can you do?
Old 9th October 2013, 02:54 PM

According to various rumours online , it's because of Tanaka's wild private life that landed him in so much trouble & that he supposedly opened a bar without getting permission from Johnny-san to do that [as you're not supposed to moonlight outside of the agency]

Still , it could have been other issues that could be more worst than this , if not this will not happen with it being the last resort for Tanaka to be sacked

Couldn't have come at a worst timing since Kame , Nakamaru & Taguchi are currently having drama related activities & I'm most certain journalists will be asking them insensitively about Tanaka's departure :x

Old 9th October 2013, 03:05 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Yes, I read these rumours. Well, it seems to me that Johnnys is extremely double standard regarding their artists. When cash cow Akanishi had scandals all over the place they didn't fire him, they gave him a solo career. Honestly I have no idea, really what could be so bad? The only thing that comes to my mind is drugs, but even then, they would probably know how to hush this kind of thing up. It is extremely unlikely that KAT-TUN will survive this blow. Half of their songs consist of Kokis rap. Without him they will be NEWS 2, music wise, or whatever. Johnny is pretty much senile by now I guess, or he would never actually think that KAT-TUN are going to be big sellers again in the future. They have been destroyed, they won't last. It is sad, but that's how I see it.
Old 9th October 2013, 03:14 PM

Yeah it's such an irony & sometimes I myself don't know why/how the music industry works

Even when Akanishi announced his shotgun marriage & the way just how poorly he handled the matter , it does surprised me he didn't get fired from the agency as to me , I feel the way things turned out reflected badly on all parties directly/indirectly to him

I don't know if it's because Akanishi is Johnny's 'fave' but comparing him against Tanaka's 'crimes' , I don't know who should I side with

Now that Tanaka's gone , KAT-TUN's future songs will not be the same without his rap . Even though his rap is nowhere near as good as ARASHI's Sakurai , that's 1 of the many reasons why their music's so different/unique as compared to other Johnny's , coupled with Nakamaru's beatboxing

At this point in time , I really don't know what's going to happen . Maybe I should properly be mentally prepared for KAT-TUN to be disbanded for good , just in case another bombshell happens again

Old 9th October 2013, 09:47 PM
BEST Initiate

KAT-TUN without Koki...crazy how stuff changes over the years. Hard to imagine them without Koki. Maybe Koki will go solo make some of his own music.
Old 10th October 2013, 04:46 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Oh dear...

I did hear about the rumors about Koki's rude behavio(u)r, and I just cannot understand why...

I really have to wonder about the future of KAT-TUN... We lost Jin, because of going solo (and with that, also his rude behavior as well), and now we lost Koki...

Was Koki's actions really a disrespect to the fans and KAT-TUN themselves?
Old 10th October 2013, 08:15 AM
UNITE! Initiate

There is a twitter account, fake or not, that calls itself TANAKAK0UKI and on there Koki/fake Koki posted that he is gay and that that was the reason he was fired, because he couldn't live with it in Johnnys. Let's wait and see, I think it is fake. He is probably not allowed to talk about Johnnys so this twitter thing sounds fishy. And while there is tons of people I suspect that are gay in the entertainment industry, Koki is not one of them. But if it is true, wow...hats off to Koki for leaving this two faced company!

Edit: Was probably fake, as it is already suspended. Haha. I kind of think this is funny. I hope Koki will write a book about the inner dealings of Johnnys. But I doubt it. He will be sued, and probably his younger brother will suffer in the company. They have him in their clutches, even if he's gone.

Last edited by Mai82Go; 10th October 2013 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10th October 2013, 08:58 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

...and there goes my favorite member.

Even though KAT-TUN will still continue, I honestly don't think it'll be for that much longer. But we'll see.

I'll still support Koki for whatever future endeavors he has. He's always stood out to me within Johnny's (along with Nagase) and I've always sort of respected him for that.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 10th October 2013, 09:19 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^I understand your feelings.

I also hope for Koki solo, but I think it'll be very hard for him. Once you're out, under these circumstances, I think JE has a very tight grip on the entertainment industry. They can work against Koki and make it so he never existed in the entertainment world. I also think he is the best rapper in Johnnys and he was extremely entertaining.

I just don't think KAT-TUN can survive very long. Because Koki was very flashy and he created that kind of bad-boyish image that a lot of people enjoyed in contrast to the sweet stuff other Johnnys bands had going on. None of the members left have these qualities, and so that part of KAT-TUN is gone, where does it leave this band? I think it is very sad, but they should disband or create a new unit or something, because like this, they seriously can't call themselves KAT-TUN anymore.
Old 10th October 2013, 09:41 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Haha, 僕はゲイです Fake-Kokis coming out is trending on twitter.
Old 10th October 2013, 11:38 AM

Full info about Tanaka Koki’s withdrawal from the agency and KAT-TUN

Quote:
Tower Records: “J Storm has confirmed the withdrawal of Tanaka Koki from KAT-TUN. The group will continue with Kamenashi Kazuya, Taguchi Junnosuke, Ueda Tatsuya and Nakamaru Yuichi. It’s a very dissapointing news for the fans but let’s hope for both parts to reach success.”

Sanspo: “The agency communicated this news with a FAX sent at 8:24PM on October 9th. Tanaka Koki is known for his bad behavior and for breaking the agency’s rules. It seems that the major trigger happened when it was publicly revealed that he had other work activities without permission of the agency. In the new year, it was revealed that he had opened a bar in Minami, Aoyama (Tokyo) with his elder brother as manager, he also interacted quite a lot with his fans in the bar and visited the place as costumer. After he was scolded by the agency, he withdrew from the management position in the summer. Shortly after he decided to experience a part-time job as bartender, also without permission. Aside from the rumors and issues with women, there was an outflow of private photos over the internet. During the spring, information of a summer tour was published on their official website but was removed after a few days. This was taken as a severe punishment and warning for Tanaka’s misbehavior. Let’s remember that during the first hiatus of Akanishi Jin in 2007, Koki said this about him, “Do you know what hardships you put us through during the time you were gone!”. We consider that this wouldn’t have happened if their “love as a group” had been stronger. The original formation of KAT-TUN had its first lost in 2010 when Akanishi Jin decided to pursue a solo career, 3 years after, they decide to continue as four. ”
http://jenewsdaily.com/blog/2013/10/...y-and-kat-tun/

Tanaka Hyouga comments about the withdrawal of his brother, “Stop hurting our family”

Quote:
On October 10th, Tanaka Hyouga (22) commented about the news regarding the withdrawal of his elder brother Tanaka Koki (27) from KAT-TUN. In his personal twitter account he called out for fans, “I want you to quit hurting my family with this matter”.

After the reported withdrawal of his brother, he received a lot of questions from users and fans of Koki, “I don’t know anything about this article, I can’t give an appropriate answer because I don’t know it, I’m sorry”. He added, “I believe my brother will continue to shine even after he changes of stage”.

He asked to respect his opinion and the privacy of his home, “I don’t care about me but I want you to stop hurting my family with this matter. I’m sorry for being selfish. I hesitated a lot about writing this but I’ll ask for your kindness”.
http://jenewsdaily.com/blog/2013/10/...ng-our-family/

That would explain a lot on why their supposedly organised Summer tour was canned

I still can't believe JOKER is officially gone from the group =(

Old 11th October 2013, 01:02 PM

Kamenashi Kazuya reveals the current state of mind of KAT-TUN in “Sukkiri!!”

http://jenewsdaily.com/blog/2013/10/...un-in-sukkiri/

ZIP! interviews Kamenashi Kazuya about the new KAT-TUN

http://jenewsdaily.com/blog/2013/10/...e-new-kat-tun/

Old 12th October 2013, 06:51 AM
fairyland Initiate

hello everyone...i'm rising from the dead to give my opinion.

i have to admit, my interest in KAT-TUN has dramatically dropped over the past year or 2. it really had nothing to do with the members or the music or anything like that, but rather, i just felt like it was time for me to move on to other things.

however, with Koki's departure, i can't help but feel incredibly sad that all of this has happened to a music group that gave me great amounts of joy growing up. KAT-TUN has always stood out to me from the other idol groups because they were always little pests and they were imperfect. (i say that out of love, btw.) but i think looking back, i always somewhat knew that all these different personalities would cause a lot of tension, but i never really expected it to come to all this. i guess my fangirl goggles were a bit too tight, but ah...they were my favorites and i would've gone to the ends of the earth for them.

i know the 4 will go on brilliantly without Koki, but ah, it's not the same. many well wishes for Kame, Taguchi, Ueda, & Nakamaru going forward.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Closed Thread

Tags
jstorm, kat-tun