[KAT-TUN] ムラサキ -KAT-TUN Thread #15- ♪ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th February 2010, 07:11 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

lol as long as he doesn't perm his hair again , I'm all good in any hairdo Kame chooses

oh you should definitely watch their concert DVDs . They always never fail to put out a great show over & over again

I like each of them as you can see how much dynamics/show presence they have/improve as each concert DVD goes by

the Queen Of Pirates one was fantastic & from what I'm seeing in Break the Records , it's nice really nice

the OVERTURE part was xD where all 6 of them were in an animated movie & were about to board a spaceship

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 13th February 2010, 05:09 PM
no more words Initiate

Never thought I'd see the day.

CDTV Artists You Want As Your Lover

2nd Akanishi Jin (KAT-TUN)
1st Jaejoong

Avatar by: Her Panda Love||Signature by:Lerimantique
Old 13th February 2010, 05:22 PM
forgiveness Initiate

^Well... Akanishi is like sex on a stick. If you just have sex with him for the pleasure he wont have the time to throw that bad attitude over you either. Winnwinn situation. But yeah, as a lover like partner Im quite more sceptical...

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 13th February 2010, 06:35 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^*lol* For some reason that made me laugh.

And don't we all know that women like the silent, mysterious type? It wouldn't be that annoying with Jin if he hadn't shown before that he can be nice and happy. If he had acted like this for years, I think nobody would be mad at him. In the PV making of's for D-Motion and Love yourself he seems ok, too. I think he just lets his moods affect his work and that's unprofessional. But what can you say, the girls love him....so he must be doing something right, right?
Old 13th February 2010, 11:28 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
^*lol* For some reason that made me laugh.

And don't we all know that women like the silent, mysterious type? It wouldn't be that annoying with Jin if he hadn't shown before that he can be nice and happy. If he had acted like this for years, I think nobody would be mad at him. In the PV making of's for D-Motion and Love yourself he seems ok, too. I think he just lets his moods affect his work and that's unprofessional. But what can you say, the girls love him....so he must be doing something right, right?
Agree!
I think as part of a more hectic schedule in going solo and promoting his solo career as well, he has'nt got as much energy. Although thats also no excuse to be THAT non-talkitive all the time XD. But still there might be a lot of things going on that we don't know as well. I think its better not to judge so much unless he come out and say 'I hate working with KAT-TUN'. But, I still wish he could be more energetic.

credit:pocoyo~po~yo

Old 14th February 2010, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Inori~ View Post
Never thought I'd see the day.

CDTV Artists You Want As Your Lover

2nd Akanishi Jin (KAT-TUN)
1st Jaejoong
lol for once he's not #1 xD

for me eh , give me DAIGO / BREAKERZ & I will be happy , VERY happy 8D

*imagine all the 'fun' stuff we'll do during a performance of REAL LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
^Well... Akanishi is like sex on a stick. If you just have sex with him for the pleasure he wont have the time to throw that bad attitude over you either. Winnwinn situation. But yeah, as a lover like partner Im quite more sceptical...

wow oh wow @_@

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 14th February 2010, 04:45 AM
fairyland Initiate

WOW KAME'S HAIR IS SHORT! like Junior!Kame. but yeah...as long as its not QOP Tour dreadful perm, i'm good with whatever's on his head (for the most part, lol).

ugh, have so much to catch up with! but great sales for Love yourself! go go 350k!

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 14th February 2010, 08:18 AM

whee it's the start of Chinese New Year & what better way to watch their Break the Records DVD xD

I just finished the 1st disc & I'm going to start watching the 2nd disc after I post this

I love the way that they did Real Face haha . Kame's epic fail at rapping 8D & so's Nakamaru

It was nice to see them clowning around when that was done , I wish more of such chummy moments will surface but alas T_T

I thought I was going to faint when Kame did 1582 in that awesome kimono + red lipstick getup but thankfully nope , that didn't happened xD

Old 14th February 2010, 12:45 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

5th day sales: 18.403

Overall Sales: 157.788 + 85.097 + 47.577 + 23.607 + 18.403 = 332.472

Old 14th February 2010, 02:22 PM

YAY

by tomorrow Love yourself will overtake RESCUE's 1st week sales of 322,597

lol just about 100-200 copies short , awesome xD

& oh the Break the Records DVD was pretty good , I enjoyed watching it on the 1st day of Chinese New Year

Old 14th February 2010, 02:45 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

I´ve watched the first episode of yamato nadeshiko shichi henge.
I totally forgot that this is "Perfect girl" whats the name of the manga in germany is.
I really enjoyed it. Love the scene when sunako came in the host club and want to run away because of Koheis/Kames "bright" face. And when she punched the other host with Kohei/Kame. Go Sunkao!!

Old 14th February 2010, 03:49 PM

Love yourself & THE D-MOTION making of subbed

Love yourself

THE D-MOTION

I'm going to watch the making of THE D-MOTION later after this post

I finished watching for Love yourself & it was really fun & like what Wendy wrote in the highlights part , pretty much's what you see's what you get

Kame - @_@

. I don't know if it's because it's Valentine's Day today but I was STARING at him from the beginning to the end of the PV & making of X___________X

uh oh @_@ xD but yeah he was hot , damn hot , on fire ... you get the drift

Akanishi - OK I know I have been badmouthing him lately but he surprised me in here because you see him lately being so bored/moody but he was clowing & goofing around with the others except for Kame (hmmm ??? )

Taguchi - I like his blonde hairdo & that colour suits him well at least he's not intimidating like what happened in Keep the faith

Tanaka - aww , what a sweetie even though he's quite hyper active there .

The factory skit has returned with Nakamaru xD . I love it but too bad it was so short T_T

Ueda - ARGH he's PRETTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY as always *_________________________________________________ ____*

Nakamaru - no comment haha but jokes aside , I'm happy that the factory skit's revived back as I was missing it quite a bit

& the part where they were playing golf was so random -_-'''

anyway PV wise , not the most entertaining PV of the guys but the song's good & it seems to get better as each listen goes by

it really deserves the sales that it's getting currently . Come on KT , take over Oricon this year please instead of ARASHI

ok going to watch making of THE D-MOTION now

Old 14th February 2010, 11:17 PM
fairyland Initiate

Kame was on fireeee when i saw the Love yourself PV + Making Of. HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. i can't handle it sometimes.

the Break the Records performance of "Real Face" is my favorite "Real Face" performance thus far. lol. i think it would've been my favorite one of the DVD if Kame's "1582" epic performance didn't melt my brain.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 15th February 2010, 01:56 AM
appears Initiate

I watched the makings of, it looks so fun to make a PV, especially when your in a group like that, but the filming is soo long >.< lol

credit:pocoyo~po~yo

Old 15th February 2010, 04:44 AM
SURREAL Initiate

i can't stop listening to this single just ordered it 2min ago . i really hope they continue to go in this musical direction. but johnny, next time give Junno a song plz his solos are my favorite
Old 15th February 2010, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie Boy View Post
I watched the makings of, it looks so fun to make a PV, especially when your in a group like that, but the filming is soo long >.< lol
LOL yeah their making of are very long , unlike BREAKERZ where it's only about 4-5 mins long

it's different when comes to the 'rape/stripped' scenes that came with BAMBINO & LOVE FIGHTER though 8D

anyway , the making of THE D-MOTION was entertaining too . Ueda's very pretty still *___*

I really want him to release a solo album filled with his own compositions but I doubt that's going to happen

Old 15th February 2010, 04:21 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Just watched the makings...

Oh Akanishi...
Here you come again and lighten up my heart just like before. It is troublesome to like that dude. Sometimes you cant stand his attitude and sometimes he's simply wonderful like in these makings... But whats up with him not dancing in those separate light like the others? Did the staff tell him just to stand there cuz it's cooler of what...?

Uede looked somehow pretty bored, like he couldnt finnish anytime sooner. But he's still a cutie. And Nakamaru is really THE sweetie! He always feels that he have to entertain the camera too. Loves it!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 15th February 2010, 05:19 PM

lol yeah that's the thing about Akanishi in that you tend to have a love/hate relationship towards him xD

but I'm sad that he only interacts with T-TUN during both makings & the funny thing's that the same thing applies for Kame too o.o

it's unfortunate that their relationship seems to be non-existent now in the group

anyway Ueda is sooooooooooo pretty in both makings xD haha I still feel very smitten with him xD

& I'm glad that Nakamaru brought back the factory skit too . I was missing that after White X'mas

Old 15th February 2010, 06:32 PM
Heartplace Initiate

(downloading making *-* thanks!)

I liked the MS performance thought the D-MOTION cute was a bit strange XD and also the movements around the stage XDD With the clip of KT first performance in MS we can seehow Akanishi has changed...

I still think it's not a matter of "hey, I wanna be cool and that's why I act like this", more like... he is now more for the artist side rather than the johnny idol image... I think if he could decide he would stop going to shows that aren't for singing... I don't know...

But I was happy too when I saw the making (in LQ T____T) and saw jin joked with the other members.. but I also noticed that Kame and Jin... is like... they don't exist for the other... LOL wonder why...

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 16th February 2010, 03:07 AM

Love yourself sold about 354K+ copies in the 1st week

http://community.livejournal.com/kat...22.html#cutid1

clap clap hands , very nice ! It deserves it big time like what I said before

go go go KT xD

comparisons between their previous singles , 1st week sales wise

Keep the faith - 350,863
LIPS - 351,294
ONE DROP - 281,359
RESCUE - 322,597

I left out the rest because they were not released in 3 editions xD

but it's great that Love yourself performed the best outta the lot & that it's their best 1st week sales since Keep the faith

Last edited by KarenPang; 16th February 2010 at 03:09 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
j-one records, johnny's entertainment, kat-tun