Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~IV: Second chapter~ - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th August 2017, 03:56 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ mostly resellers. It's easier and most of the times cheaper to join TA and buy there though, unless you really want to choose a good seat
Old 20th August 2017, 06:13 PM
Dolls Initiate

^I always ask my friend to get me tickets and every time he got me the furthest seat possible so except for the very first time (and I regret it so much, since It was 2nd date for Rock n'n Roll Circus and an awesome concert) I exchanged them in resellers for better ones anyway.
Old 20th August 2017, 10:42 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Yeah, like I said, the only way to guarantee that you get a good seat is to buy from a reseller. But if you're on a low budget and don't want to pay too much extra, buying from TA is most likely gonna be cheaper, even including the membership fee.
Old 21st August 2017, 06:40 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Thanks guys! Well noted
Old 21st August 2017, 02:33 PM
still alone Initiate

Hmm, I would have thought that if you by seats from TA you'd get better seats, since it's the fan club..?
Old 21st August 2017, 03:38 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Hmm, I would have thought that if you by seats from TA you'd get better seats, since it's the fan club..?
nope, it's all random. Though global TA members seem to get better seats (not amazing, some of them are quite far from the stage, but I've always gotten arena seats from the global TA lottery)
Old 22nd August 2017, 10:40 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
nope, it's all random. Though global TA members seem to get better seats (not amazing, some of them are quite far from the stage, but I've always gotten arena seats from the global TA lottery)
I would always get Arena B & C seats, I also know people who'd get Arena A a couple of times (TA). If you go with general lottery you will most definitely not get arena seats.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 22nd August 2017, 11:10 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ even Japanese TA members? because from what I've heard, the Japanese fanclub members can also get non-arena seats (and not only TeamAyu, other artists as well)
Old 22nd August 2017, 01:09 PM
Don't look back Initiate

My friend has gotten Arena seats in that one time he won the Global lottery. It was pretty near the centre stage
Old 22nd August 2017, 02:07 PM
ayu trance Initiate

The only time I applied for TA tickets, I won Arena seats really close to the center stage. For the first day I was just one seat away from the center stage and in the second day I was 3 seats away from the runway. I don't know if it was because it was my first time aplying or because I'm a foreigner member... or just lucky.

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 22nd August 2017, 02:31 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
^ even Japanese TA members? because from what I've heard, the Japanese fanclub members can also get non-arena seats (and not only TeamAyu, other artists as well)
I only know for Kuu. And for her it's really, really hard to get arena seats. No matter if global or Japanese FC.
I only know one global member, who ever got arena seats and this was for The Artist, a special line of concerts, and not one of her tours. I got 2nd level tickets both times I went (one time tickets through the Japanese FC, the other time the global). Lee-chan her on the forum went to see her 7 years in a row with tours and special concerts and never got arena seats for arena tours and concerts...

I always wondered, why it seems to be easier to get arena seats with Ayu.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 22nd August 2017, 03:21 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I also always got Arena seats from Global TA (I bought tickets for 6 concerts via Global TA, half of them were still quite far away from the stage though), but I'm curious if it's because I live overseas, so I'd appreciate if people living in Japan shared their their experience ^^ And I'm also curious if anyone has ever managed to get Arena seats from the general sale.
Old 22nd August 2017, 07:21 PM
Far away Initiate

somebody has a mp3 rip of ourselves?

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Old 23rd August 2017, 06:20 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
I also always got Arena seats from Global TA (I bought tickets for 6 concerts via Global TA, half of them were still quite far away from the stage though), but I'm curious if it's because I live overseas, so I'd appreciate if people living in Japan shared their their experience ^^ And I'm also curious if anyone has ever managed to get Arena seats from the general sale.
Oh wow, this all sounds so complicated! I just thought, you know, if you want seats from near the Arena you just have to be quick and get the best seats before they're taken!
Old 23rd August 2017, 09:58 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ no, it's all random via a lottery, you can't choose the seat
Old 24th August 2017, 12:07 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
A friend of mine bought tickets to the same concert as me at Lawson and she get the worst seats ever. She said Ayu was just a tiny dot jumping around lol

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 24th August 2017, 02:04 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
A friend of mine bought tickets to the same concert as me at Lawson and she get the worst seats ever. She said Ayu was just a tiny dot jumping around lol
And I got better seats from buying through Lawson than I did some of the times I went through TA, lol

There's really no rhyme or reason to it
Old 24th August 2017, 11:26 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
I was a Japanese TA member when I lived over there and I'm pretty sure all of my seats were in the stands from what I remember. As a global TA member I've gotten amazing seats right by the stage.
Old 25th August 2017, 05:51 PM
Love song H-Initiate

https://twitter.com/ayu_poy/status/901076879850864640
Old 26th August 2017, 03:16 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
I only know for Kuu. And for her it's really, really hard to get arena seats. No matter if global or Japanese FC.
I only know one global member, who ever got arena seats and this was for The Artist, a special line of concerts, and not one of her tours. I got 2nd level tickets both times I went (one time tickets through the Japanese FC, the other time the global). Lee-chan her on the forum went to see her 7 years in a row with tours and special concerts and never got arena seats for arena tours and concerts...

I always wondered, why it seems to be easier to get arena seats with Ayu.
thats probably because kuu is known to have songs she brings fans up to the stage

Closed Thread

Tags
just the beginning -20-, sacrifice, tour 2017