[BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~ - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th March 2011, 09:38 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

TV promo

4/3(日)
13:00-14:55 BSフジ (Fuji) 「イナズマロックフェス (Inazuma Rock Festival) 2010」

※3/12(土)放送予定でしたが、震災特番緊急編成のため、放送されませんでした。その振替となります。(su pposed to broadcast on 12th March but because of March 11th's earthquake , it got shelved)

4/5(火)
26:00-26:30 UHB北海道放送 (Hokkaido Broadcasting)「イナズマロックフェス (Inazuma Rock Festival) 2010」

※ダイジェスト放送 (Digest TV)

Source

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 30th March 2011, 01:54 PM

Termination of AKIHIDE's monthly column in ARENA37℃

Other than the fact that today's the last day where DAIGO appeared on Waratte Iitomo for the final time as their regular guest (he has been a regular on the show since Oct 2008) , the guys's website wrote that with effect from the May issue of ARENA37℃ onwards , they have decided to scrap AKIHIDE's MOON SIDE ARENA column

ARENA37℃の紙面内容変更のためAKIHIDEの連載『MOON SIDE ARENA』を4月号をもって終了することになりました。

5月号には掲載されませんのでご了承下さい。詳しくは

The latest April issue of ARENA37℃ is the final time that MOON SIDE ARENA makes an appearance ._.

From website | From ARENA37℃

*insert sad face here

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 31st March 2011, 02:19 AM

Cover of the Chinese translated version of Eiki Eiki no Buchaketai !!

For comparing purposes , below is the original Japanese cover of the comic book

Old 31st March 2011, 05:05 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Same cover apparently, except targeted to Chinese people...
Old 1st April 2011, 02:27 AM

Rescheduled date for the 15th episode of DAIGO P - 18th April

13th March's episode of DAIGO P was unfortunately cancelled in line with the March 11th's earthquake .

So now , the new rescheduled date for the 15th episode of DAIGO P has been revealed aka it will take place this month on 18th April (Mon)

From DAIGO's blog

ニコニコ生放送『DAIGO P 』(WEBサイト)

[第13回]4/18 23:00~24:00

Hmm for once , it's on a Mon & not a Sun which surprised me a bit o_o but I can't wait for another round of DAIGO P , it's going to be epic again I'm sure xD

Old 1st April 2011, 06:58 AM

BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER" concerts taking place on 11th & 20th May

BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER”

日程:2011年5月11日(水)
会場:umeda AKASO
開場18:15/開演19:00
チケット:1人1枚まで申込可
チケット代金:¥5,250(ドリンク代別)※未就学児童入場不可
チケット一般発売日:2011年4月9日(土)
お問い合わせ:キョードーインフォメーション 06-7732-8888
*こちらの公演はファンクラブでの先行予約を終了しております。

日程:2011年5月20日(金)
会場:Zepp Tokyo
開場18:00/開演19:00
チケット:1人2枚まで申込可
チケット代金:¥5,250(ドリンク代別)※未就学児童入場不可
チケット一般発売日:2011年5月8日(日)
お問い合わせ:ディスクガレージ 03-5436-9600

*こちらの公演のファンクラブ先行予約はこれからのご案内となります。会員期限が2011年3月31日以上 の方が対象となります。すでに2011年2月28日で会員期限が切れてしまっている方は対象になりませんの で、ご注意下さい。また、2011年3月25日までに新規入会、遅れ継続のお手続き頂いた方は 対象です。

※お手続きが完了しているとは、2011年3月25日(金)までに郵便局、ローソン店頭にある端末Lopp i、 ローチケドットコム、ローチケモバイルからご入金、 または決済が完了している方が対象となります。2011年3月26日以降にご入会された方はファンクラブ先 行予約の対象にはなりませんので、ご注意下さい。「ご継続が3月25日で完了している方」というのは以前に 会員期限が切れていて、再度、ご継続手続きをされた方のことを表します。もともと会員期限が2011年3月 31日まである方は予約の対象になりますので、ファンクラブ先行予約の詳細案内をお待ち下さい。

・両公演ともに、収益全てを義援金とさせて頂きます。

Source

11th May is SHINPEI's birthday which originally the guys wanted to stage a birthday live event that was going to be held at Osaka's umeda AKASO & let alone next Fri's birthday live concert for DAIGO's that was supposed to take place at Zepp Tokyo .

But after what happened on March 11th , all that changed but still this's really meaningful for them to stage 2 BREAKERZ CHARITY LIVE “CLIMBER” concerts back to back

The title is a bit amusing though ~_~ xD but it's all for a good cause at the end of the day

Old 2nd April 2011, 02:44 AM

Fanclub updates - Screencaps for all 3 PVs from Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER

The guys's fanclub website was updated yesterday with all 3 PV preview snippets pertaining to Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER !

So in short aka their website will showcase the preview snippets for all 3 PVs very soon but for now , some screencaps to whet everyone's curiousity for the time being 8D

OMG not very surprised Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou's PV is going to be really amazing & over the top judging from those screencaps *_*

But damn DAIGO , you're so pulling a KAT-TUN's Kame / 1582 part 2 right now , it's not funny to me , I can tell you T_T T_T T_T T_T I wasn't Kame baited for close to a year on this so 8D

CLIMBER x CLIMBER looks really eh for now , I need to see the full version before I pass on any further comments .

SHINPEI looks gorgeous in that Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ screencap sigh *_*

April has barely even started but I already want to see the full PVs for all 3 songs now , moan T.T

Old 2nd April 2011, 04:38 AM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEAH the PV preview snippets of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER have been already made available on the guys's official site ^_____________________^

http://breakerz-web.net/movie.html

Refresh the page to see both A-sides's PV previews respectively

I managed to rip both previews from their website & both are in mp4 format which's perfect if you have an ipod & all xD

As expected , Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou looks very pretty & visually breathtaking ! Everyone looked really fantastic in those outfits even though I frankly cannot take DAIGO seriously with all those weird gestures he was making ~_~ xD

Whereas for CLIMBER x CLIMBER , it looks very simple & clear cut & you can see their fanclub members being gathered in a room with the guys alongside with MATSU & MAKOTO but I really wonder , no climbing of a cliff is involved ? xD

Download PV Preview Snippets

Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou | CLIMBER x CLIMBER

Seems to me the Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ PV preview is not uploaded on their website ... yet .

But I keep a lookout on that ehehehe 8D

For now , it's back to me spazzing over both PV previews of each A-side respectively *_* & I already have put both files in my mp3player so xD

Old 3rd April 2011, 11:16 AM

Last night , DAIGO appeared in a special 2 hours special of Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten

He Vs Pan-kun the chimpanzee

all I can say's that once again , with DAIGO around , except nothing but epic failness to emerge from all this -_-''' & seriously , I don't get the logic in competing against Pan-kun in these kinda competitions in any single bit -_-

But I must admit , to see DAIGO fail just so horribly (he blew it even worst than ARASHI's Aiba & Ohno for the matter LMAO xD) , it's just so .... him xD & it's like comic relief if you ask me hahaha xD

He with Becky

LOL at Bunnysh ~_~ but major ^___^ on those cute small fuzzy animals <3

Old 4th April 2011, 01:09 PM

Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou PV will be broadcasted tomorrow morning on SSTV

Can somebody say a massive HELL YEAH ?! 8D <3

4月5日(火)

One More Drama / 黒木メイサ
Brave / ナオト・インティライミ
黄昏を止めて / 徳永英明
月夜の悪戯の魔法 / BREAKERZ
SATISFACTION / FTISLAND

SSTV New Cuts

The PV for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou is set to broadcast tomorrow morning on SSTV's New Cuts from 7.30am - 8am Japan time

It's perhaps no surprises that I'm so waiting in anticipation to see the full PV *_*

Old 5th April 2011, 12:47 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

for the caps, this pv looks really great !!
i can't wait

TWICE

Old 5th April 2011, 04:09 AM

While waiting in anticipation for the full Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou PV to be uploaded for download , here's the 30 seconds PV preview snippet of it which's the same 1 that's being uploaded on their website

XD at DAIGO's weird gestures but I just love the whole feeling the song gives out

SHINPEI SHINPEI SHINPEI *_*

19 seconds PV preview snippet for CLIMBER x CLIMBER

Quite cool but major LOL at SHINPEI's hairdo there

Old 5th April 2011, 03:50 PM

The FULL Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou PV is up for download

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2663182

OMG no surprises there , the whole PV for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou is just magical from the start to the end *_*

It's so not fair that everyone's just so pretty I tell you T.T @_@ . Already the song's fantastic but the PV just take things to a whole new level <3

If you ask me , I think everyone look amazing in the PV even though I can't help but feel AKIHIDE is trying to pull a DAIGO on me D: X_X it's AKIHIDE's staring gestures that's making me say this moan ;__;

But at the end of the day , it's still awesome . The song still never fails to blow me away even up to now

Now's to wait for the CLIMBER x CLIMBER PV to get aired soon on TV <3

Old 6th April 2011, 12:57 AM

CLIMBER x CLIMBER PV was broadcasted this morning on SSTV

Wow can't this week get any better ? 8D

4月6日(水)

フレンズ / Happiness
ラブレター。~いつだって逢いたくて~ / ソナーポケット
CLIMBER×CLIMBER / BREAKERZ
E.T. feat.KANYE WEST / KATY PERRY
HOW WOULD YOU DO IT / MEDI [Power Push]

SSTV New Cuts

CLIMBER x CLIMBER's PV was aired just this morning on SSTV's New Cuts from 7.30am - 8am

So I guess sooner or later the full thing will be uploaded for download on the net , yay *O*

Even before the PV's out , I just have a feeling CLIMBER x CLIMBER might get overshadowed by Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou a great deal since Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou is already so good D: but we'll see

Old 7th April 2011, 04:16 PM

It's already 8th April in Japan so ...

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY DAIGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^________________________^

Once again , his Kumapandaigo is there for full view via his blog XD & the words below his panda reads I've turned 33

There will be a fundraising donation drive which will take place later at Zepp Tokyo in line what happened last month in Miyagi & let alone earlier on @_@

But it will be a real meaningful one for DAIGO to give back I feel

Old 7th April 2011, 09:51 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Happy Birthday DAIGO! It's hard to believe he's 33. XD I demand evidence!

I like the Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou PV. I think the song is becoming my favorite BREAKERZ song.
Old 8th April 2011, 02:26 AM

yeah I seriously cannot believe DAIGO is officially 33 @_@ & evidence ?

haha you should ask him to let him look at his IC then but he did state about his DOB & let alone what time he was born on his blog :O

http://ameblo.jp/daigoblog/entry-10854699017.html

already close to 3,000 fangirls have left him happy birthday messages , which's so nice

Old 8th April 2011, 02:15 PM

The full PV for CLIMBER x CLIMBER & the PV rip for the song is already uploaded

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2664491

I have to say , I had low expectations for CLIMBER x CLIMBER before I was able to watch/hear it in full because the preview for both song/PV were really short & I wasn't sure how the full thing was going to be like :O

Unlike Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou , CLIMBER x CLIMBER I feel is a lot more simpler & fuss free & I was prepared beforehand that CLIMBER x CLIMBER would get overshadowed a lot so I wasn't very disappointed so much haha

Song wise , it's pretty unique . I'm not able to compare it against their previous songs but I guess CLIMBER x CLIMBER is a cross between I feel ... , Drive the Ocean & IN THE SKY somewhere in between ? :O

But hey SHINPEI composed CLIMBER x CLIMBER & I have a soft spot for his minimal but very solid compositions so props to him

Old 8th April 2011, 10:53 PM
Sky high Protector

I really fell in love of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou.
this song is so nice. *.*
Old 9th April 2011, 01:45 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Gracias Karen !!!

TWICE

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records