[BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th April 2011, 11:37 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Hong Kong used to belong to China before Hong Kong decided to get separated from China in 1997

anyway I can't blame DAIGO since he's such a scatterbrain XD

but yes I'm very happy for the guys , #4 on the 1st day which's the same as what happened to BUNNY LOVE / REAL LOVE 2010

They even went up against ayumi herself & Himuro Kyosuke when Gekijou / hEaVeN was released D: but they emerged unscath at #5

haha I always like it when they include some silly goofy expressions/gestures in their pics & the trading cards are no exception :p

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 28th April 2011, 11:47 AM

2nd chart performance of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER

x->4->7

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/

A slight drop but I figure they will do fine no matter what .

I mean in their previous releases , they went up against heavyweights such as ayumi , DAIGO's god Himuro Kyosuke but they managed to emerge unscatched & then now they're up against Kobukuro , Mika Nakashima & UNICORN

But anyway I figure they will be ok at the end of the day , I'm sure they will

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 28th April 2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 28th April 2011, 02:21 PM

BREAKERZ 4th Anniversary Live BREAKERZ debut "WISH 03" in Nippon Budokan details

YAY

BREAKERZ デビュー4周年記念ライブ “WISH 03” in 日本武道館

日程:2011年7月22日(金)
会場:日本武道館
開場/17:30 開演/18:30
チケット代:指定席 ¥6,300(税込)
チケット一般発売日:6月26日(日)
公演に関するお問い合わせ:ディスクガレージ 03-5436-9600(平日12:00~19:00)
※5歳以上有料。4歳以下膝上可。(ただしお席が必要な場合は有料。)

*BREAKERZオフィシャルファンクラブ会員の皆様のチケット販売等は追ってお知らせ致し ますので、
現段階でのお問い合わせはご遠慮下さい。
*その他、詳細は決定次第、アップ致します。
*こちらの公演のチケット予約のお知らせをお送りさせていただく方は、2011年3月10日( 木)までに、
ファンクラブ新規入会、継続のお手続きが完了されている方のみとさせていただきます。
*お手続きが完了しているとは、2011年3月10日(木)までに郵便局、ローソン店頭にある端末Lopp i、ローチケドットコム、ローチケモバイルからご入金、または決済が完了している方が対象となり ます。
2011年3月11日以降にご入会されましても先行予約の対象にはなりませんので、ご注意下さい。

Info - Live

So I guess it's safe to say future concert goods & a concert DVD will be expected from this event now hahahaha XD XD XD

Old 29th April 2011, 12:10 AM

BREAKERZ E-zine 110423: If there were one new thing that you could start doing tomorrow, what would

The BREAKERZ E-zine (BREAKERZ Meru-maga in Japanese) is an e-mail service you can subscribe to via the BREAKERZ Official Website. It occasionally sends news and bits of information.

The fourth question is, "CLIMBERxCLIMBER" talks about having the "courage to take a step forward." If there were one new thing that you could start doing tomorrow, what would it be?

DAIGO→Muscle training

AKIHIDE→Agriculture

SHINPEI→Wake up right away when the alarm clock rings! I want to! But I can't get up that easily, so... But no, starting tomorrow...! (Laughs)

Until tomorrow♪

http://brzfan.net/

===

DAIGO - er ..... I don't need to see another SHINPEI clone honestly , DAIGO :O

AKIHIDE -

SHINPEI - a real common problem I gather but at least SHINPEI's answer seems to be the most ... sane outta the 3

Old 29th April 2011, 01:52 PM

Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER single , PVs & making offshots are all now uploaded in the Asian Media Downloads sub section of AHS

Another great single , Arigatou ~Beautiful day~ is so beautiful ;___; & frankly words alone cannot describe just how much I really really like the song . I can imagine how the PV's like now ;__;

If not for Golden Week , I would have received my fanclub CD + DVD edition of the single next week ._. but it's ok good things are worth waiting for ;D

Now's to back to fialing over the guys , why all 3 of them are so gorgeous , DAIGO looks like 15 instead of 33 in the CLIMBER x CLIMBER photos

@_@

Old 29th April 2011, 02:07 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
BREAKERZ E-zine 110423: If there were one new thing that you could start doing tomorrow, what would

The BREAKERZ E-zine (BREAKERZ Meru-maga in Japanese) is an e-mail service you can subscribe to via the BREAKERZ Official Website. It occasionally sends news and bits of information.

The fourth question is, "CLIMBERxCLIMBER" talks about having the "courage to take a step forward." If there were one new thing that you could start doing tomorrow, what would it be?

DAIGO→Muscle training

AKIHIDE→Agriculture

SHINPEI→Wake up right away when the alarm clock rings! I want to! But I can't get up that easily, so... But no, starting tomorrow...! (Laughs)

Until tomorrow♪

http://brzfan.net/

===

DAIGO - er ..... I don't need to see another SHINPEI clone honestly , DAIGO :O

AKIHIDE -

SHINPEI - a real common problem I gather but at least SHINPEI's answer seems to be the most ... sane outta the 3
lol I was going to post this. You beat me to it!

DAIGO - Okay, I guess.
AKIHIDE - lol
SHINPEI - Both of us are like this let's make that a goal lol I can get up when the alarm goes off but I often don't want to.

I'll go take a look at the offshots thanks a lot.
Old 29th April 2011, 02:16 PM

BREAKERZ are always known for their epic fail offshot clips & once again , Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER is no exception 8D

I'm not going to give any details away as it will spoil the fun but all I can say's that I love the offshot for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou a lot more than CLIMBER x CLIMBER more DAIGO x AKIHIDE antics alert , both should get married to each other a long time ago xD

Also I feel the Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou offshot is a lot more funnier & entertaining but that's not to say CLIMBER x CLIMBER is not but I digress x)

Anyway . Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER is at #11 today noooo ;_;

I hope the reminding handshake events will be able to help the single stay afloat on Oricon for a while because I would hate to see the single to miss the top 10 , especially since this's their 10th single & it's a great single (the stan in me is being bias yes 8D)

Old 30th April 2011, 02:33 AM

2 updates !

1) The 3rd cf vanguard CM featuring DAIGO

so cute & let alone at least finally he won something xD

2) Translations of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER × CLIMBER BREAKERZ E-zine

Spoiler:

Hello. This is BREAKERZ E-zine Extra.

“Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahō/CLIMBERxCLIMBER” will be released at long last! As the on sale date draws nearer, we will deliver you Q&A’s related to the band’s latest release. Enjoy!

Right off the bat, the first question is the cliche “What are the highlights of your latest work?”

DAIGO→My bewitching and powerful poetry

AKIHIDE→For Tsukiyo, it’s transition from the elegant melody of the koto to the clash of guitars. I want this roaring and heart-trending song to echo in everyone’s hearts too. As for Climber, it’s a song the holds positive power, and I want people to get fired up with the guitar battle.

SHINPEI→ “Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahō…” it’s the melody of the koto and shakuhachi superbly entwined with the sound of rock guitar play! I also think that a new BREAKERZ can be felt with with its bewitching lyrics.

“CLIMBERxCLIMBER….” BREAKERZ’ rock sound plus the violin’s tone color: invigoration UP!

There’s no mistaking it, your courage will definitely well up when you listen to it!

Arigatō~Beautiful Day~” It’s the first time you can hear the three of us sing individually after the guitar solo plays. Check it out and listen carefully, okay?

Check out these highlights when you listen to the latest release!
Until tomorrow♪

For details about the new single, the 4th anniversary concert, and the latest updates, please visit the official website!

Now then, the second question is, “Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahō is already on air as Detective Conan’s ending theme. If you were to appear in Conan, what role would you like?”

DAIGO→I’ll be Ran-chan, I wanna make Shin’ichi jealous.

AKIHIDE→Newbie detective

SHINPEI→The driver of the cab that Conan rides to chase a criminal. I want to be told, “Driver, please chase that car ahead of us!”

Watching Yomiuri TV and NTV’s nationwide broadcast of Detective Conan on Saturdays, 6PM might just be more fun while imagining the members with those roles!

Until tomorrow!

For details about the new single, the 4th anniversary concert, and the latest updates, please visit the official website!

The third question is, “What are the highlights of the PVs? ” A little cliche, but we tried and asked anyway.

DAIGO→Me dressed in a kimono. And the part where I hand out a card too.

AKIHIDE→For Tsukiyo, I would like viewers to see a new BREAKERZ with a taste of Japanese, our bodies being entirely wrapped in kimonos.

For Climber, it’s the concert atmosphere, and the sparkle of a boy’s sweat running down his face.

SHINPEI→”Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahō…” The stage set, costumes, etc. adopt a Japanese world.

“CLIMBERxCLIMBER…” We were able to shoot the video together with fans.
The guitar battle with AKIHIDE-san too! Don’t miss the climax!

“Arigatō~Beautiful Day~…” With the heartwarming atmosphere, this work has sort of become a video letter.

Check out these highlights and enjoy the PVs!
Until tomorrow♪

The fourth question is, “‘CLIMBERxCLIMBER’ talks about having the ‘courage to take a step forward.’ If there were one new thing that you could start doing tomorrow, what would it be?”

DAIGO→Muscle training

AKIHIDE→Agriculture

SHINPEI→Wake up right away when the alarm clock rings! I want to! But I can’t get up that easily, so… But no, starting tomorrow…! (Laughs)

Until tomorrow♪

The fifth question is, “The ’Japanese-style’ costumes in ‘Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahō’ are refreshing. What are your thoughts on the members’ wearing these costumes?

DAIGO→Aki-sama: Too cool I wanna be held by him.
Shinpei: Shall we attach sleeves?

AKIHIDE→ DAIGO-kun is bewitching!*
Shinpei has a “Yo!” kabuki feel to him!

SHINPEI→DAIGO-san… erotic♪
AKIHIDE-san… sexy♪

* – AKIHIDE used geisha speech in saying this.

Until tomorrow♪

The 6th question is, “‘CLIMBERxCLIMBER’ is the official image song of ‘CARDFIGHT!! Vanguard’ and the CM also features DAIGO-shi. Among the three of you, who is the best at playing card games?”

DAIGO→Definitely me. By a mile.

AKIHIDE→The other day, we played Vanguard and I lost to DAIGO-kun, so it’s him for the moment. But I want to win someday, I hate to lose.

SHINPEI →DAIGO-san. We played Vanguard the other day and he was the best at it!

Tomorrow’s the last day. What kind of question will we ask? Look forward to it!

The last question is, “The title ‘Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahō’ leaves quite an impression. If you were to cast a spell on each of the members, what would it be?” A most appropriate (?!!) final question!

DAIGO→Aki-sama: Enchantment to make him fall in love with me endlessly.
Shinpei: Merazoma. (Meragaia/Kafrizzle/Blazemost in other Dragon Quest versions.)

AKIHIDE→Transform DAIGO-kun into a girl, Shinpī into a chihuahua, and then go hiking.

SHINPEI→A spell to make them do muscle training with me! The magic words would of course be, “Massuru, massuru!” (Muscle, muscle!)

The daily e-zine ends with this. How was it?
We’d be happy to know if you enjoyed these way off the point answers from the members, even just a little.

http://brzfan.net/2011/04/20/breakerz-e-zine-tsukiita/

oh boy more DAIGO & AKIHIDE antics you have to love it 8D

Last edited by KarenPang; 30th April 2011 at 02:40 AM.
Old 30th April 2011, 10:47 AM
Sky high Protector

Arigatou~Beautiful Day~ is really a beautiful song.
I added the single on my to buy list.
Old 30th April 2011, 10:59 AM

aw thanks in advance for buying a copy of their single , Aurore ^__^ & reaching the 10th single for this is definitely a landmark for them

I still remember when they released their 4th single GRAND FINALE , I was like , is this the end for the group , given a song title like that

anyway

Random silly poll - artist that is unlikely to ride on the subway alone

Once again , another 1 of those silly polls which's so random if not amusing ~_~ .

This was taken at yesterday's MUSIC STATION since there weren't any artistes who performed last night , with yesterday being the start of Golden Week .

artist that is unlikely to ride on the subway alone

1 ) 浜崎あゆみ (ayumi hamasaki)
2 ) GACKT
3 ) 和田アキ子
4 ) 郷ひろみ (Gō Hiromi)
5 ) 松田聖子 (Seiko Matsuda)
6 ) DAIGO (BREAKERZ)
7 ) 大野智 (Ohno Satoshi) (嵐) (ARASHI)
8 ) X JAPAN
9 ) 稲垣吾郎 (Goro Inagaki) (SMAP)
10) 遊助 (Yusuke)

reasons given

- he most likely will point at the subway & might say 'what's this ?' (17 year old high school student)

- DAIGO had a well upbringing & most likely he went to school via car (Self-employed 39 year old man)

- Even if he takes the subway , DAIGO will make mistakes while transfering (22 year old University student)

Source

*shakes head at this once more haha , the 1st reason given is my fave outta the lot LOL XD XD XD

Old 30th April 2011, 03:10 PM

another round of updates :p

1) Photos from Fukuoka's JR Hakata Shitisutajioterasu handshake event

The guys's 2nd handshake event took place yesterday at Fukuoka's JR Hakata Shitisutajioterasu which's actually a CD shop (kinda like HMV , Tetsuya & etc) so

omg all 3 of them looked fantastic *____* X_X @_@

But of course DAIGO has to be the only 1 that gets a solo shot taken XD XD XD

Both pics are taken from twitpic

http://twitpic.com/4qvtuo & http://twitpic.com/4qvvgc

2) 4th day chart performance of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER

x->4->7->11->14

aww man , hoping for a miracle still ._.

Old 1st May 2011, 02:52 AM

DAIGO & Sakura at Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten yesterday

YAY Sakura is back again on Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten with DAIGO ^____^

I always have fun watching Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten when comes to DAIGO x Sakura unlike Uma no Ouji-sama ~_~ as you never know what to expect everytime the show focus on both of them .

Last night's episode , expect the usual epic fail stuff that DAIGO dished out which always shows the stupid yet lovable idiotic side of him everyone knows on TV XD

Which includes

- DAIGO butchered ayumi's evolution on the bus , CRINGE o_o'''

- DAIGO using Ariasu ~_~ (if you don't know what that means , go to random_jblogs & read translated transcripts of DAIGO's blog to find out the meaning for Ariasu :p)

- DAIGO + food , food & more food = match made in heaven Sorry to say this but AKIHIDE has to sit out this time round XD

Sakura has grown a lot since the last time I saw her (it) :O

<3

Old 1st May 2011, 02:14 PM

5th day chart performance of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER

x->4->7->11->14->8

omg they're back in the top 10 *tears of joys ;__;

The handshake events (which have finished officially today) must be helped a great deal *O* , I'm so proud sniff for all the BREAKERZ fans that have united to push them back into the top 10 <3

Old 2nd May 2011, 03:11 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

lol AKIHIDE what the heck XD

AKIHIDE→Transform DAIGO-kun into a girl, Shinpī into a chihuahua, and then go hiking.

So: *poof* DAIGO is now a girl

AKIHIDE: *grin*

*poof* SHINPEI is now a chuhuahua.

AKIHIDE: *still grinning*

I'm going hiking see you later! *walks off like everything is normal*

Girl DAIGO: HEY!
Chuhuahua SHINPEI: *barks*!

Or something.

XD

Aww at that video. They do look really good at the handshake event. I'm glad they are back in the top 10. That is awesome.
Old 2nd May 2011, 03:35 AM

I have a reason to think why AKIHIDE said he wants to change SHINPEI into a Chihuahua ... because to keep their dogs company !

SHINPEI has a dog himself & let alone DAIGO so by doing that , SHINPEI in dog form can keep them company XD

I don't know why AKIHIDE mentioned hiking of all things it's so random but ooh , not very surprised on what he said for DAIGO's case 8D

The guys were on MUSIC JAPAN yesterday & they were folding origami during the talk segment , alongside with Perfume & some AKB girl whom I don't know

They sang Tsuki-ita on MUSIC JAPAN but it felt very ... short , even shorter than what they did during Happy MUSIC's ._.

I'm going to upload that soon & I will include the links in their PVs + live thread after doing that

Old 2nd May 2011, 03:46 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

XD

and I wonder why they keep singing short versions of the song? Maybe to save time on the show or something.
Old 2nd May 2011, 03:56 AM

yes time constraint is 1 thing when comes to live performances & frankly , I never seen the guys performing the full song of any of their stuff when comes to such variety shows

it was already like that for BUNNY LOVE & Gekijou so I wasn't really surprised so much for that

but luckily when comes to their own live performances , they always will sing a song in full & not being cut up unlike other acts I know who tend to do montages of their songs

Old 2nd May 2011, 07:24 AM

download links for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou performance (MUSIC JAPAN 1st May 2011) + raw talk are already up here

this time round , the talk portions are much more entertaining than the performance . I didn't really enjoy the Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou performance as it's way too short & DAIGO sounded as though he was lip synching ._.

but the talk portions more than make up for things & my hands are kinda itching to try some paper origami folding now xD

Old 2nd May 2011, 12:02 PM

6th day chart performance of Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER

x->4->7->11->14->8->12

With that , it's a wrap in charting the 1st week chart performance for Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER .

The guys faced quite a fair amount of stiff competition on Oricon (be it for new or existing entries) but it's safe to say that Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER will be another top 10 hit for the guys

I'm proud of them , it's their 10th single release after all & here's waiting in anticipation to see where Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou / CLIMBER x CLIMBER is at , weekly chart position wise

Old 2nd May 2011, 01:43 PM

Fanclub updates - staging 3 BREAKERZ fourth anniversary live debut "WISH 03" ♥ eve concerts !

woo hoo , BREAKERZ's fanclub update & also their offical one updated together today at the same time with this piece of info ^__^

Aka staging of not 1 , not 2 but 3 BREAKERZ fourth anniversary live debut "WISH 03" ♥ eve concerts before they performed at Budokan on 22nd July <3

前夜祭♥が決定しました

下記の日程で前夜祭♥公演が決定しました。
お申込み対象会員様は公演日程の下の詳細をよくお読み下さい。

BREAKERZ デビュー4周年記念ライブ“WISH 03”前夜祭♥

日程:2011年6月30日(木)
会場:PENNY LANE 24(札幌)
開場18:30/開演19:00
チケット:1人2枚まで申込可※ただし同伴者はファンクラブ会員に限ります。同伴者も下記の会員期限の方が 対象となります。
チケット代金:1Fスタンディング ¥5,250(税込)ドリンク代別※未就学児童入場不可

日程:2011年7月5日(火)
会場:赤坂BLITZ
開場18:00/開演19:00
チケット:1人1枚まで申込可
チケット代金:1Fスタンディング・2F指定席 ¥5,250(税込)ドリンク代別※未就学児童入場不可

日程:2011年7月9日(土)
会場:福岡DRUM LOGOS
開場17:30/開演18:00
チケット:1人2枚まで申込可※ただし同伴者はファンクラブ会員に限ります。同伴者も下記の会員期限の方が 対象となります。
チケット代金:1Fスタンディング ¥5,250(税込)ドリンク代別※未就学児童入場不可

Info - Fanclub

Their fanclub website also reflected the exact same info but woo this's exciting when they will perform at Sapporo , Akasaka & Fukuoka in due time ^____^

I need to see at least 1 of the 3 BREAKERZ fourth anniversary live debut "WISH 03" ♥ eve being included in a DVD ._.

I was told this time round , the 3 concert venues are a lot more smaller unlike in previous venues where they held live performances .

Like for example , the Akasaka Blitz can accommodate 1,400 people but I guess the guys are going for a much more intimate feeling ?

And speaking of Akasaka Blitz , they will perform on that day on 5th July aka on AKIHIDE's birthday 8D 8D 8D 8D so I'm kinda expecting something will take place on that particular day hehehe

Last edited by KarenPang; 2nd May 2011 at 02:09 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records