[BREAKERZ] The 16th thread ~BREAKERZ BEST -SINGLE COLLECTION- out on 10th Oct - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th February 2012, 02:36 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

8D 8D 8D totally wasn't expecting the guys to pull an ayumi stunt without the album in line with the deluxe boxset :3

But with that said , awesome man . 2 concert DVDs of them that will release back to back on the same day , it doesn't get any better than this isn't it ? <3

That my friend were the outfits they wore last night in their 1st concert day for TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE" which took place at Fukuoka @ DRUM LOGOS x)

Both SHINPEI & DAIGO separately updated the fanclub blog yesterday in line with wrapping things up for last night

And just like last year's fanclub staged valentine day concerts , I think they will be taking the place in different if not somewhat amusing outfits xD Last year , they went onstage & performed if not dressed as schoolboys , in ski gear & also chefs xD

So what did the guys wore onstage in their 1st day of TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE" at Fukuoka ? 8D

Hello Dr.AKIHIDE , Dr.DAIGO & Dr.SHINPEI XD XD XD XD

AKIHIDE looks funny there , must be the mask & goofy specs :x on the other hand DAIGO & SHINPEI both look somewhat convincing being dressed up as doctors ehehehe 8D

Someone was telling me , how come they weren't dressed up as nurses instead HAHA . Well there're still 4 more days left to go for TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE" , so be careful on what my friend wished for :p

DAIGO wearing the encore T-shirt before signing off

Dr.DAIGO photos that DAIGO uploaded via his blog 8D

omg that 2nd photo

2nd day of TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE" will take place later today at Sapporo's PENNY LANE 24 オール ; Oru so I guess this means it will be another round of epic fail cosplay to look out for then hoho xD

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 6th February 2012, 12:41 PM

What's DAIGO's fave L'Arc~en~Ciel songs ?

L'Arc~en~Ciel will be releasing their new album in 4 years & 3 months this coming Wed ie. BUTTERFLY & on natalie.mu , they complied a list of people's opinions & asked them what're each of their fave L'Arc~en~Ciel songs respectively & as expected , DAIGO is listed x)

So which L'Arc~en~Ciel songs did DAIGO singled out ?

♪Vivid Colours
♪Niji
♪X X X

For me since I didn't became a fan of L'Arc~en~Ciel until recently , I have to go with ...

♪ NEXUS 4
♪ SHINE
♪ DRINK IT DOWN

SHINE was the song that turned me into a fan as before that , I was sorta a casual listener of L'Arc~en~Ciel when I 1st heard NEXUS 4 but after hearing SHINE & let alone seeing the PV for it , bang xD

===

Round 2 of epic fail onstage costumes awaits for TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE"

DAIGO updated the fanclub blog today which he uploaded photos of the 2nd day of TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE" .

2nd day of TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE" took place yesterday at Sapporo's PENNY LANE 24 オール & what choice of epic fail costumes the guys choose to wear onstage this time round ? 8D

xD xD xD

Doesn't this look very familiar 8D

hehehehe , it's the very same kigurumi (animal sleepwear) outfits that they wore in the pamphlet & postcard set for BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2011 “GO” xD

Not as epic as the 1st set of outfits they wore at Sat when they performed at Fukuoka but still , the thought of them performing/wearing kigurumi onstage , isn't it really ... hot ? o_o

But of course , DAIGO being DAIGO just has to include a photo of himself before he signs off but I digress ~_~ xD

<3

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 7th February 2012, 02:28 AM
End of the World Initiate

Awesome that DAIGO is a fan of L'arc! And wearing their animal suits again?

Find my works here: twitter | tumblr

Old 7th February 2012, 05:13 AM

yeah DAIGO's a big L'arc fan but not as big as BOOWY since he cited BOOWY's lead singer Himuro Kyosuke-san as his 'god' o_o

Still it's interesting to see what L'arc songs DAIGO singled out as his fave ones . I'm not surprised he listed Niji since it's a classic L'arc staple

And lmao yeah they wore those animal suits again onstage & I thought they already retired them last year for their GO pamphlet but guess not xD

Preorder links are already up for BREAKERZ LIVE 2011“WISH 03” in Nippon Budokan , BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2011 “GO” & also for BREAKERZ LIVE 2011“WISH 03”+“GO”PREMIUM BOX

CDJapan

GO | WISH03 | WISH03 + GO Premium Box

HMV Japan

GO | WISH03 | WISH03 + GO Premium Box

YesAsia

GO |WISH03 | WISH03 + GO Premium Box

Last edited by KarenPang; 7th February 2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 8th February 2012, 03:13 PM

TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE" 4th Feb setlist

2/4(土)

福岡 ; Fukuoka @ DRUM LOGOS

1) EMILY
2) Kamisori
3) 君の声が聴こえる (Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru)
4) Let ecstasy be ours
5) FAKE LOVE
6) JOKER
7) Orion
8) Day soldier

DJ-D corner

6位 きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ ; Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (LOL)
5位 チャングンソクとペ・ヨンジュン AKIHIDEとDAIGO (Jang Geun Suk & Bae Yong Joon that AKIHIDE & DAIGO dressed/acted as respectively onstage xD )
4位 キルビルのテーマ シンP (Kill Bill theme , SHINPI XD )
3位 NEVER LAND AKIHIDE 影踏み (AKIHIDE sang NEVER LAND's Kagefumi !!!!!!!!!)
2位 DAIGO☆STARDUST デイジー (DAIGO☆STARDUST sang Daisy onstage ;___; )
1位 BREAKERZ Miss Mystery

9) Mr.Yes Man
10) WAKE UP MY SOUL
11) Shakunetsu
12) DESTROY CRASHER
13) Crystal Night
14) B.R.Z ~明日への架橋~ ; ~Ashita e no Kakehashi~
15) BIG BANG !

Source

5th Feb's setlist that took place at Sapporo's PENNY LANE 24 オール ; Oru is almost the same except at the end , BREAKERZ closed off their set with Destruction .

Laughing so hard at the DJ-D corner xD . I had no idea DAIGO listens to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu xD & for BREAKERZ (except SHINPEI :p) to mimic Jang Geun Suk & Bae Yong Joon onstage is just downright epic fail

;____; at AKIHIDE who sang NEVER LAND's Kagefumi D: . Kagefumi is 1 of my fave tracks in NEVER LAND's discography & it was great for DAIGO☆STARDUST to come back onstage to sing 1 of my fave songs in his discography which's Daisy *__*

Setlist wise , it looks great , a mixture of old & new hits from BREAKERZ's discography & yay for EMILY <3 & xD at the return of Crystal Night ~_~ xD

Old 8th February 2012, 11:34 PM

DAIGO listens to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? AHAHAHA YES!

Old 8th February 2012, 11:40 PM

LMAO yeah DAIGO does xD

Alongside with other artistes that he listen that you probably didn't expect but he does in actual fact 8D

- AKB48
- Perfume
- the Maru Maru Mori duo XD
- Jang Geun Suk

aside from listening to them , he does know how to make a great impersonation on these artistes as well on variety shows he appears on

not what you expect coming from a rocker isn't it ? XD his impersonation of Jang Geun Suk's Let Me Cry is spot on

Old 11th February 2012, 03:56 PM

2 fanclub blog entries were penned today , the 1st 1 was done by SHINPEI while the 2nd was done by DAIGO

DAIGO updated everyone on round 3 of epic fail onstage costumes the guys donned for today's 3rd TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 which was held at Nagoya's Diamond Hall .

So what choice of pretty awesome bad ass outfits they chose to wear today ?

Woah mama , those are seriously downright bad ass @.@ & the guys are wearing Tokkoufuku which's a type of outfit that's commonly links with Bōsōzoku aka a type of Japanese subculture associated with motorcycle clubs and gangs o_o

Each of the band member's name is spelt out on each of their Tokkoufuku & I must say , everyone looks great although I'm not very convinced in SHINPEI trying to portray a downright bad ass person since in reality he's a mere teddy bear xD

Ok I know I shouldn't be picking on AKIHIDE but dude compare with the other 2 , you're erm ... petite aka a polite way of saying you're short xD

And of course DAIGO being DAIGO , he's not known for being a camera ***** for nothing ~_~

*____*

If that's not enough from him ...

Tomorrow's TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 will be held in home ground ie. at Tokyo's Stellar Ball before things conclude for the final day on Valentine's Day itself at Osaka's BIG CAT .

The guys's stylist mizzy tweeted just now that tomorrow's choice of attire will be very good which for some reason , I'm bit scared/worried on what his definition of very good will be =_= but only time will tell xD

Old 13th February 2012, 02:07 AM

TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE" 12th Feb setlist

Took place yesterday at Tokyo's ステラボール ; Stellar Ball

SE.バレンタイン・キッス ; Valentine Kiss

01.EMILY
02.Kamisori

MC

03.君の声が聴こえる (Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru)
04.Let ecstasy be ours
05.FAKE LOVE
06.JOKER

MC

07.Orion
08.Day soldier

MC~DJ-DのBREAKERZラジオコーナー (BREAKERZ Radio Corner)

09.Let Me Cry/チャン・グンソク (Jang Geun Suk)(AKIHIDE) & 最初から今まで (Saishokaraimamade)/ペ・ヨンジュン (Bae Yong Joon)(DAIGO)(笑) XD XD XD
10.BATTLE WITHOUT HONOUR OR HUMANITY/布袋寅泰 (Hotei Tomoyasu) (SHINPEI)
11.影踏み (Kagefumi) /NEVER LAND (AKIHIDE)
12.デイジー (Daisy) /DAIGO☆STARDUST (DAIGO & MATSU & MAKOTO)
13.Miss Mystery

MC

14.Mr.Yes Man
15.WAKE UP MY SOUL
16.灼熱 (Shakunetsu)
17.DESTROY CRASHER

(Encore)

MC

E1-1.Crystal Night

MC

E1-2.B.R.Z ~明日への架橋~ ( ~Ashita e no Kakehashi~)

MC

E2.NEXT LEVEL

MC

END SE.B.R.Z ~明日への架橋~ ~Ashita e no Kakehashi~ (Acoustic Version)

Source

Little bit of minor changes here & there . Still in massive fits of laughter over AKIHIDE & DAIGO's epic fail cosplay/impersonations for Jang Geun Suk & Bae Yong Joon xD

Seems to me the DJ-D corner is the same for their previous TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE" concert dates at Fukuoka , Sapporo & Nagoya too . Would have been awesome for DAIGO & AKIHIDE to sing other DAIGO☆STARDUST & NEVER LAND songs though T_T

And woah mama , SHINPEI played Hotei Tomoyasu's BATTLE WITHOUT HONOUR OR HUMANITY ? o_o

1 more day before TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 “GO!GO! VALENTINE" wraps up tomorrow at Osaka's BIG CAT which concidentally tomorrow is Valentine's Day & also last year for their fanclub valentine live concerts , they also concluded at the very same place too :O

Dejavu much ? o_o

Old 14th February 2012, 01:05 PM

Birthday live concerts to be held on DAIGO's & SHINPEI's birthdays !

^_________^ & to think , the birthday live concerts that used to be held in the past were only restricted for fanclub members but not anymore

下記の日程でバースデーライブが決定しました。(Birthday live has been determined by the following schedule)

To celebrate DAIGO's 34th birthday dammit 34 already ?! ridiculous LOL

日程:2012年4月8日(日)
会場:TOKYO DOME CITY HALL
開場17:15/開演18:00
チケット一般発売日 (Release Date general ticket) :2012年3月24日(土)
チケット代金 (Ticket price) :5,250円(ドリンク代別途必要/未就学児入場不可)
公演に関するお問い合わせ:ディスクガレージ 電話:050-5533-0888

To celebrate SHINPEI's 31st birthday

日程:2012年5月11日(金)
会場:大阪 (Osaka) umeda AKASO
開場18:15/開演19:00
チケット一般発売日 (Release Date general ticket) :2012年4月14日(土)
チケット代金 (Ticket price) :5,250円(ドリンク代別途必要/未就学児入場不可)
公演に関する問合せ:キョードーインフォメーション 電話:06-7732-8888

birthday concerts

Guess something similiar will follow for AKIHIDE in due time in July as well ? Stay turned on this

Old 17th February 2012, 01:53 PM

Latest 2 clips uploaded on Ultraman Saga's official YouTube channel

Exactly a month & a week before the movie opens

They sure uses a lot of gunpower in the movie :O

DAIGO or should I say TAIGA's Ultraman transformation + inclusive of behind the scenes footages

Looking good TAIGA looking good *___*

Guess that hand gestures he did with Ultraman is his FINISH pose in the movie ? =_=

Old 17th February 2012, 05:46 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

DAIGO on Ultraman Saga? Isn't that the one with AKB48 DiVA?
Old 18th February 2012, 02:45 AM

The 7 ladies on the poster are AKB48 members .

Members Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Masuda Yuka, Kobayashi Kana, Sato Sumire, and Shimada Haruka will form a Earth Defense Force called “Team U”, who’ll be working with the Ultraman heroes. This will be the first time that the Earth Defense Force will appear in the series.

“Ultraman Saga” tells the story of Ultraman Zero (DAIGO), Ultraman Dyna (Tsuruno Takeshi), and Ultraman Cosmos (Sugiura Taiyo), who join forces with human beings to restore hope and peace on Earth, which has been invaded by mysterious aliens.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/11/sev...ltraman-movie/

Old 19th February 2012, 02:09 AM

The full Miss Mystery PV has been already uploaded on the guys's official YouTube channel *_*

Also DAIGO can be seen in the beginning & at the end of this short clip which was streamed via a movie channel titled NECO

I have to say I really like his black hair , it has been growing on me . Gone are the days when he was downright intimidating if not scary ala when he used to have it in the NO SEX NO LIFE PV :x

Old 20th February 2012, 01:39 AM

I've been gone for awhile and here I am... seeing so many lives and events they've done. Hope the movie is a success.

Old 20th February 2012, 01:45 AM

^ I hope so , Ultraman Saga wouldn't open in Japanese cinemas til 24th March but I'm sure real soon , promo for it will start in weeks to come !

Round 4 & 5 of epic fail onstage costumes awaits for TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012

TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE LIVE 2012 finally wraps up on Valentine's Day itself & last Fri , DAIGO updated the fanclub blog today with the epic fail outfits they wore for the last 2 concert dates for the event .

2/12(日) 東京 ; Tokyo @ ステラボール ; Stellar Ball

Oh damn they look super hot as police officers *__* although I'm not so sure for AKIHIDE's case xD

2/14(火) 大阪 ; Osaka @ BIG CAT

*_______* This one I approve super big time & it's really a sequel to the concept they adopted for their WISH03 pamphlet which I still love even up to now

Then again who's complaining of 3 guys cosplaying as butlers ? I'm so not ;D

Something about DAIGO here , he looks very ... serene ? :O

Old 20th February 2012, 08:55 PM

So either I have a choice to be their criminal or them being my butlers. Hard decision And the glasses again.

Old 20th February 2012, 11:33 PM

Yesterday was the day when a special movie sneak preview for Ultraman Saga was organised , since the movie itself will not open in Japanese cinemas til 24th March .

The event was at Shinjuku Piccadilly (Screen 1) & already various Japanese websites have documented the movie sneak preview for Ultraman Saga , pictures wise

- Oricon

- Mantan-web

- Eiga

- From Takeshi Tsuruno official Twitter account

http://twitpic.com/8meanr

- Newslounge

- blog.m-78

Last edited by KarenPang; 20th February 2012 at 11:40 PM.
Old 21st February 2012, 02:14 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Nice Tokko Fuku on the guys. I'm going to be going super happy when this movie comes out especially if there is any moment that DAIGO and Sayaka are on the screen at the same time lol Sae too *hugs her fandoms* The guys make cute Butlers. Cool that the PV for Miss Mystery is on Youtube. I think that's probably my favorite single track from them or Last Pray. I don't know.
Old 21st February 2012, 06:57 AM

ahaha yeah talk about clashing of your fandoms in such a great way on the silver screen isn't it , Maria ? 8D

Yesterday was only the beginning of an early Ultraman Saga movie promo but in weeks to come , I'm sure promo for the movie will increase & can't wait for the red carpet premiere of Ultraman Saga to swing by next month ^^

Actually , their last single before Miss Mystery was LAST † PRAY / Zettai ! I LOVE YOU so there :p but I'm very sure even more releases from them will be coming up real soon this year & why it shouldn't happen ?

July will be their 5th anniversary since their debut <3 & already , they've been talking about recording the past few days on their blogs so don't be surprised if something will come before the WISH03 & GO concert DVDs get released next month xD

I vote for a triple A-side single for their next single release since this's something they never done before

Triple A-side = 3 PVs = 3 different looks they will portray on the jacket covers & in the PVs itself

Why not ? xD

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records