did ayu have any plastic surgery - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 31st July 2020, 05:31 PM
TO BE Initiate

I don't really care about her plastic surgery. She can do whatever she wants with her body. Maybe I don't like it, but no one asks me for my opinion.
Old 3rd August 2020, 02:54 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I don’t really care much if she's had plastic surgeries done but I do confess that I got pretty mindfucked in 2016 when I saw clips of CDL2016 and her boobs were a size or 2 bigger than they used to be, lol. I know workouts that can make them look bigger/firm/thick but it just happened so suddenly that I can't help but wonder if she actually had them done that year.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 4th August 2020, 04:40 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

She may have had filler in her chin to give her more definition. The “V-line” look. (To me, it’s reminiscent of Michelle Phan’s transformation.)

But yes, her and Timmy look to have gotten into fillers together lol. Of course weight gain and water retention will show in the face as well, so it could be a combination of all three.

But there’s a “flatness” that comes with using a lot of filler, ironically. It can take too many of the planes of your face away, and so it actually makes your head look bigger imo lol (when overdone/done wrong) so I hope she doesn’t over do it going forward. (Assuming she got it.)

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 4th August 2020 at 04:45 AM.
Old 5th August 2020, 02:58 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

In addition to the fillers I think she def had a chin shaving in the last few years. She has the K-pop jawline lol
I suspect she got a lip lift too. She went SO HARD with the lip fillers in 2011-13 so when she stopped her top lip sagged. This is super obvious on the sixxxxxx cover. Its common to do the lift to fix this and it looks like she did because her top lip doesn't sag as much.
And I am sorry but I am still conviced she got implants lol

Last edited by Evolution7/4; 5th August 2020 at 03:04 AM.