Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 12th April 2010, 07:51 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

CDJ does print the order value outside on their packages if you mean that.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 22nd April 2010, 05:40 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I got another problem with Yesasia.

Many weeks ago, I placed an order at Yesasia for LOVE album and vampire knight fanbook. LOVE album (ltd edition) was in pre-order (released date on 14/4) while the fanbook wasnt. As I want to get free shipping, I combined both item in 1 order and wait it to be shipped once both item were available.

So when it was finally 14/4, the book is already in-stock while my LOVE album status changed to "Waiting for stock". After 1 week, the status is still "Waiting for stock", and finally I email YA to asked wads going on with my order and this is what I get for the reply:

Quote:
Thank you very much for shopping with YesAsia.com.

In reference to your recent order 5798XXX, our suppliers have informed us that the following item(s) is/are currently not available.

Catalog No. Title Quantity
1022109838 Taisetsu na Kimochi (ALBUM+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version) 1

To prevent further delay of the rest of your order, we can do one of the following:

1. Ship items that are already on hand and remove the item(s) that are not available.
2. Wait for 5 more days and if the item(s) are still not available, have our system automatically remove them from your order.

Please advise us on what you would like us to do. We sincerely look forward to hearing from you soon.

If we do not hear from you within 5 days from the date of this notice, our system will automatically remove the items that are not available.
Now Im confused whether this item will be available or not since I pre-ordered it, not purchase after the release date. And now YA said it is not available, however they still put that album for sale (still 1st press). So anyone encountered of this problem before?

Also, if I choose option 1 that they offered me, will I got my money back to my paypal? And will shipping fee will be charged for the fanbook since its no longer above USD39 or they will give me free shipping as this is not really my fault. Please take note I cant cancel the book as book is not allowed for cancelation at YESASIA.

Hope anyone can clarify me. I already emailed them but I would like to hear others opinion too.

Thanks.

set by CHERRIM

Old 22nd April 2010, 06:34 AM
BALLAD Initiate

it's a first press cd right? therefore, i think YA has taken more orders then what they have in stock. first press cds can be sold out at online shops during the preorder status too.

but if you want, can just wait for few more days to see with YA can relocate a copy for u.

-----------------------------

if they don't have the stock and your item has to be cancel, the money will be refund to your YA credit balance, not paypal

My Instagram

Old 22nd April 2010, 06:44 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

if thats the case,they should've change the availability to 'sold out' by now since they said suppliers told them its not available instead of 'shipped within 7 days'.this gives us a hope now and ruin it on next week T_T

Old 22nd April 2010, 07:02 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

is it possible if they refund by paypal so I can purchase it at other place? Its not fair for me if they keep it as YA balance when there is nothing that I can purchase there, sumore I need that money to purchase the album else where!

Damn, I wont use YA anymore after this.

Ohya, the item page stated it will be shipped within 7 days, and same goes to the regular press. As far as I thought this stock shortage usually happen to 1st press item right? Then why regular press oso will ship within 7 days? Seems like they dont have stock for both 1st press and regular version.

Edit: Great, now after I make a fuss, they already change the availability to out of print.

set by CHERRIM

Last edited by Iyreen; 22nd April 2010 at 10:02 AM.
Old 22nd April 2010, 04:17 PM
neverending dream Initiate

Aww that sucks, E-mail them if they can refund it on your paypal.
I've read somewhere that it's possible.

Good Luck
Old 23rd April 2010, 05:23 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyreen View Post
is it possible if they refund by paypal so I can purchase it at other place? Its not fair for me if they keep it as YA balance when there is nothing that I can purchase there, sumore I need that money to purchase the album else where!

Damn, I wont use YA anymore after this.
well..you could try.

but my friend has 2 worse incidents, with 2 lost mails(after waiting for 1 month), and both are sold out items(15 AT08 ayupans and the other was the NL tour hairband), so YA cannot reship them and have to refund her.
but my friend is already so dissappointed that she don't want to use YA again, so she email them at least 3 times for a refund to her paypal account instead, but YA refuse to do to so and it's refund to her YA credit balance.

so, i end up asking her to order for me and pay her the money, so that she can used up the money in her YA balance....

My Instagram

Old 25th April 2010, 03:27 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I think its not fair for YA to keep the money as YA credits for out of stock item. Maybe they should change their policy like refund as YA credit only applicable for order cancellation. That would be more fair and square imo.

Anyway, YA already confirmed that that the album already oos (I wish they could tell me earlier) before I actually email them) . They also said that they will refund my money to my paypal in 7-14 days working time. So I guess my case close.

And thanks to their slow update, I end up bought this album at Yahoo Auction Jp at almost 6000y (includes fee for everything). There goes my money..

set by CHERRIM

Old 29th April 2010, 09:59 AM
End of the World Initiate

Play-Asia

helloooo~
i bought rock 'n' roll circus from play-asia,
how long does it take to arrive?
its already 11days lol cos normally when i buy from
yesasia it only take 8-10 day~.~

TwitterFacebooklast.fm
Istoria ~Kalliope~
Akiko Shikata Live @ HATS FES '07 MP4
Shikata Akiko's Full Discography + Ar Tonelico Songs
Pantalea is a mystical flower that only blooms once a year...

Old 29th April 2010, 10:10 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

it usually arrive on the 8th day.but i heard jiarongisme said that there is some delay on singpost because he received his parcel from play-asia 10-12 days after they shipped the parcel out

Old 30th April 2010, 06:59 AM

oh thank you so its the 12th day today...and still no ><
tomorrow is the weekend!! pre-order still take sooooo long x.x

TwitterFacebooklast.fm
Istoria ~Kalliope~

Old 30th April 2010, 07:16 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i see.when did they sent the parcel out?you bought JP press or OS press?so far,mine arrive quite fast.they shipped the cds out on monday,i'll receive it on the next week tues.

Old 30th April 2010, 09:09 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

you should have ordered from HMV HK

you can get your items within 4-5 working days . Fastest I received something from them was 3 days & they only have registered airmail or EMS

but it's way better than choosing YesAsia & PlayAsia

funny that all 3 sites are HK based but yet YesAsia & PlayAsia takes so LONG for parcels to arrive in S'pore

from S'pore to HK , it's a mere 4-5 hours airplane ride >_<

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 30th April 2010, 09:29 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i believe play-asia offer the cheapest price among all 3 sites.somemore they are giving fre shipping.i see no problem with the slow shipping since they are using normal airmail.at least,its free!
furthermore,why is EMS so fast?because we paid for the speed service.so,we can't complain much bout the normal airmail although its near.
don't forget that they still need to follow their postage procedures,so there is some slight delay in shipping them to your country.

Old 30th April 2010, 09:35 AM

mmm I never use Play-Asia so I can't comment on this

YesAsia's crap to me though but funny enough , they seems to love US a bit more than Asian countries o_O

the last time I ordered the Taiwan press / CD only of ARASHI's Troublemaker for someone living in New York though YesAsia , she got it within a week which's relatively fast

the last time I ordered something for myself via YesAsia , it took 13 days & it's just a single lor

It's not like I ordered so much stuff from them ... aiyah haiyo , forget it , YesAsia's like my last last last report to order from there xD

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 30th April 2010, 09:41 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

lol.this is weird.i believe your order is handled by north america?this is why your friend receive it faster? no idea how they process the orders. XD
i think i never wanna use yesasia anymore,after iyreen's incident.i'm scare to order from them anymore.
i have a silly question here.can we email to yesasia CEO complaint to him/her that their customer service sucks?

Old 30th April 2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
i have a silly question here.can we email to yesasia CEO complaint to him/her that their customer service sucks?

I don't know you can try to do that but you will get decked for it I think xD

YesAsia's main office's in HK but they have offices or 2 in North America

so maybe cos of this , my friend received her single earlier than what I expected

Old 30th April 2010, 10:53 AM
neverending dream Initiate

I kinda prefer YesAsia's Free Shipping service though.
Since there's a weight limit and number limit to Play-Asia's free shipping which sucks, and if you ordered a lot of items on YesAsia they'll only put $10 as the value of the parcel which is quite good because you won't have to pay a lot for customs xD
Old 30th April 2010, 10:58 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Dynamite View Post
I kinda prefer YesAsia's Free Shipping service though.
Since there's a weight limit and number limit to Play-Asia's free shipping which sucks, and if you ordered a lot of items on YesAsia they'll only put $10 as the value of the parcel which is quite good because you won't have to pay a lot for customs xD
haha.i remembered you have to pay for the tax for the play-asia parcel right?

that day i tried to make a bulk order at play-asia.total weight is around 1.5kg.they are still giving me free shipping.lol.

Old 30th April 2010, 12:11 PM

waaa i checked they shipped on April 19~~
i will never buy from there again >.>

TwitterFacebooklast.fm
Istoria ~Kalliope~

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia