Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 6th July 2010, 05:48 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

its true yesasia have OS press and its one of the reason why they can survive and can compete with other japanese cds import websites . i wonder if for OS press there is specilized website like cdjapan ? or hmv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
yesasia can do anything that we can't expect.i remember they said we couldn't cancel our pre-order after don't know how many days after we place our order.even cdjapan allows us to cancel,if the order is still in process(unless the order is in shipping process,then its different story).i never see an online store that have such strict rule
i agree with you it is ridiculous pre order means the cd is not release yet so not shipped yet ... its just ridiculous . i understand if the cd is already shipped hey can't change the address but if its not even in a box or in a box but not shipped whats the big deal about changing the adress ?

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/

Last edited by gothicayu; 6th July 2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 6th July 2010, 05:57 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicayu View Post
now that cd japan have fedex i think its a lot safer to order form them .
Yesss I was so psyched to hear this. Too bad it came AFTER I placed my order for MOON/blossom T.T but if/when I order the next single I'm so taking advantage of it. So much cheaper too. EMS: 6CD=3600; FedEx: 6CD=1880. Can't beat that with a stick.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 7th July 2010, 10:04 AM
YOU Initiate

Just to let you all know. Three months and much hassle later.......RnRC arrived this morning!

About time!

Thanks for all your advice and information.
Old 15th July 2010, 09:14 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
Yesss I was so psyched to hear this. Too bad it came AFTER I placed my order for MOON/blossom T.T but if/when I order the next single I'm so taking advantage of it. So much cheaper too. EMS: 6CD=3600; FedEx: 6CD=1880. Can't beat that with a stick.
well, here f*king FedEx sent my RnRC back to Japan and they've said directly if I would use EMS I won't have any problems nor with them nor with customs(that all was because of tea which is not allowed for FedEx here). I just want to say that it works not for all countries
Here I have to pay extra funds to FedEx if I want them to give me my parcel faster than in 1 month after it's arrival to my country, etc. Their service is really awful comparing to EMS
Old 15th July 2010, 10:13 PM
Naturally Initiate

Wow guys! FedEx is a lot cheaper to your countries in my case it's really expensive

but thanks to FedEx they lowered the EMS shipping charge

Last edited by Twinkle !; 15th July 2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 15th July 2010, 11:17 PM
Daybreak Initiate

^Yeah, I noticed that. That's pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuto View Post
Just to let you all know. Three months and much hassle later.......RnRC arrived this morning!

About time!

Thanks for all your advice and information.
I'm glad you finally have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
well, here f*king FedEx sent my RnRC back to Japan and they've said directly if I would use EMS I won't have any problems nor with them nor with customs(that all was because of tea which is not allowed for FedEx here). I just want to say that it works not for all countries
Here I have to pay extra funds to FedEx if I want them to give me my parcel faster than in 1 month after it's arrival to my country, etc. Their service is really awful comparing to EMS
Ouch. That sucks. Yeah, from what I've heard FedEx is really only 99% cost effective and reliable for North Americans guess this kind of confirms it.

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Old 16th July 2010, 01:06 PM
still alone Initiate

I have a question regarding CDJapan's first press items. Not Ayu related, but I've ordered Namie's PLAY and STYLE, and in the both album pages on CDJapan it said that the first presses were sold out, but nevertheless I've received PLAY with the first press sticker in it, and STYLE with two bonus tracks that you get only with FP version of the album.

Can anyone explain how's this possible? (Not that I'm complaining, I'm just curious xD)
Old 17th July 2010, 04:03 AM
BALLAD Initiate

^well, just like YA, sometimes they happend to have restock of first press items, but it's just a few only. lucky girl

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 17th July 2010 at 04:08 AM.
Old 17th July 2010, 08:02 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

thats true fedex is mostly effective in north america but not to every country thats why you have to be carefull depending where you live to choose the most efficient .
maybe we should start a rating of those post office companies on the forum to compare which one works better in which country .

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/
Old 17th July 2010, 11:33 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
^well, just like YA, sometimes they happend to have restock of first press items, but it's just a few only. lucky girl
Really? I never knew that. Thanks for information! *dances happily*
Old 15th August 2010, 10:02 PM
Over Initiate

I need help with 5music! I can't read chinese But it seems like they offer the cheapest price among all, so I want to order from there. I managed to create an account with Google Translate, and added items to my shopping cart. Problem is, how the heck do I proceed? D:

The red buttons don't translate -___-;

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 16th August 2010, 01:07 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

the left red button is save to cart.click the right one.it will direct you to the payment and shipping option page XD

Old 16th August 2010, 08:59 AM
Over Initiate

Okaaay, thanks for that XD That's done and done, hopefully everything goes well.

I have another issue. Not Ayu-related, but it's CDJ nevertheless. I just got an email about a shipping charge update, and I have to approve it. How exactly am I supposed to 'approve' it is my problem. Besides the fact that the shipping is exactly the same as before =__= Haha, why is there so many problems with this XD

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 16th August 2010, 09:53 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i think you can just email them telling them that you approve them to charge you for the shipping XD

Old 1st September 2010, 10:51 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Can anyone recommend any good deputy services? I want to order stuff through YAJ that I honestly cannot find ANYWHERE else but I don't know which service to use... I know of tenso, Crescent-shop, and Shopping Mall Japan. But the latter two require deposits and looking on tenso's site, it seems like they pretty much just give you an address and figure out the rest yourself. @_@ I'm looking for something easy, affordable, and trustworthy.

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Old 2nd September 2010, 07:53 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i just won an auction last 2 weeks.i use celga.the fee is quit eexpensive(to me)
but you can try and see

Old 11th September 2010, 10:11 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i have a question regarding hmv jp.
i wanted to pre-order an album from them,after seeing the final price,its actually the same price i paid to cdj.so,i wonder if they adjust the price in the future(reduce the price),am i eligible to buy the album for cheaper price?
example,i pre-order a CD.the original price is 3800yen.after i check out,the price hmv showed me is 3500yen.so,i wonder if next week,they plan to giveaway the 'online special price',am i eligible to get the online special price also?if i don't eligible to get the online special price,i think i'll order it from cdj since the price is the same

Old 11th September 2010, 11:05 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

usually for HMV Japan , they will state whether a certain single/album gets to enjoy special discount price just for online members at the very beginning which usually applies to CD + DVD's of singles , albums & sometimes concert DVDs

if it's not stated , then the price they will charge will be without tax lor

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 11th September 2010, 11:37 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

but now the cd is still under pre-order.so if there is some changes made on the price after i place my order,do i still get the cheaper price?or they will charge me based on the price when i place my order?

Old 11th September 2010, 12:01 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I think they will do what CDJapan does in that bill you the lower price

I seen that happened to HMV HK before when I used to order stuff from them via preorder

I always get billed the lower priced cost of the item from HMV HK . I haven't seen it happening to myself with regards to HMV Japan :O

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia