X JAPAN ~I~ - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 20th September 2018, 02:45 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Actually good idea to release it on Christmas
Old 9th October 2018, 05:42 PM

First of all, I need to say how damn fucking pissed I still am that JR cancelled all trains on the 30th from 6 p.m. onwards and so the concert was cancelled too. Taifun "hit" Tokyo around 10 p.m. and wasn't too bad. Honestly, autumn storms in Hamburg are as bad as that taifun was and everyone still goes out. If there ever is a real bad taifun I'm the first one to get killed because here everyone freaks out as soon as there is just a little bit of wind and I'm not able to take any warning serious anymore. I'm pissed. lol

Also I just talked to a friend who is a X fan since hour one and she said she wouldn't expect any new songs for the new album besides maybe one or two. She said, when DAHLIA was released, everyone wated for ages and besides DRAIN (which is basically a Zilch song also, let's be honest) and White Poem every single song was either released as a single or performed live already.
I mean, she's right. lol Looking back, everything was either performed and released or "just" performed a few times already.
We already have BORN TO BE FREE, I.V., JADE, Scarlet Love Song, La Venus, Without You, Beneath the skin, Kiss the Sky and Hero. This makes 9 songs. All my hopes are crushed for a new release now. Don't expect too much.
Old 9th October 2018, 05:43 PM

Edit: I don't know why two exact same posts appeared, but for whatever reason I can't delet the second one. When I try to delet it, nothing happens. If a mod sees it, it would be great if a mod also could delet it for me. =)

First of all, I need to say how damn fucking pissed I still am that JR cancelled all trains on the 30th from 6 p.m. onwards and so the concert was cancelled too. Taifun "hit" Tokyo around 10 p.m. and wasn't too bad. Honestly, autumn storms in Hamburg are as bad as that taifun was and everyone still goes out. If there ever is a real bad taifun I'm the first one to get killed because here everyone freaks out as soon as there is just a little bit of wind and I'm not able to take any warning serious anymore. I'm pissed. lol

Also I just talked to a friend who is a X fan since hour one and she said she wouldn't expect any new songs for the new album besides maybe one or two. She said, when DAHLIA was released, everyone wated for ages and besides DRAIN (which is basically a Zilch song also, let's be honest) and White Poem every single song was either released as a single or performed live already.
I mean, she's right. lol Looking back, everything was either performed and released or "just" performed a few times already.
We already have BORN TO BE FREE, I.V., JADE, Scarlet Love Song, La Venus, Without You, Beneath the skin, Kiss the Sky and Hero. This makes 9 songs. All my hopes are crushed for a new release now. Don't expect too much.

Last edited by Chibi-Chan; 9th October 2018 at 05:50 PM.
Old 11th October 2018, 10:48 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Don't expect too much.
We have nothing to expect xD If I remember right, Yoshiki said it will be album with 10 songs. Since 9 we already know, I will not be surprised if 10th is some kind of interlude, just instrumental track
Old 11th October 2018, 01:38 PM

^yeah that's true. I just was kind of hoping that maybe they wouldn't include all of the digital singles, but I'm sure this will be the case, now that I actually thought about it.
Old 17th October 2018, 07:48 PM
fairyland Initiate

ToshI to Release Cover Album Digitally Worldwide

http://www.jame-world.com/us/news-13...#disqus_thread

|| Switch FC: SW-6768-6471-0697||

Old 4th April 2019, 12:32 PM

Music Station named Kurenai as most powerful song of the Heisei Era!
Old 4th April 2019, 09:59 PM
Voyage Initiate

Yes! Such an amazing song!
Old 4th April 2019, 11:49 PM
No way to say Initiate

Wow!! That's great to hear!

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 2nd April 2020, 09:00 PM
fairyland Initiate

ToshI is back

|| Switch FC: SW-6768-6471-0697||

Old 3rd November 2023, 03:25 AM
still alone Initiate

Has anyone attended Yoshiki ‘s World Tour 2023 REQUIEM?
I saw him for the first time last Saturday at Carnegie Hall. It was so beautiful! Yoshiki looked amazing and he was so kind. It was so insane seeing him in real life. I had a pretty close up view of the stage. When he came walking out it felt like a dream. I never thought I would ever see Yoshiki. I still can’t believe it.

Tags
x japan, yoshiki