[News] [twitter] New Remix Album - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th October 2010, 08:00 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Personally I've heard too many orchestra versions lately; yes I love them, but some trance will be welcomed with open arms Like seriously, I wouldn't like another orchestra album until 2012...well, I could wait until then easily As I did say, I would love a classical album..just not after all these singles have been chock-full of orchestra versions.

And the comment that there can be other kinds of orchestra mixes - while true, there's only so many times hearing the same song with violins in can be made 'different' and enough to sell.
Old 16th October 2010, 08:01 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

seriously, we get so many acoustic orchestra versions and I have been so happy about that because I LOVE them! we haven't had a trance remix in like 7 years now? I'd prefer a trance album. I can just put all the orchestra versions from the past few years in a playlist and get a whole AO album that way
Old 16th October 2010, 08:04 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
seriously, we get so many acoustic orchestra versions and I have been so happy about that because I LOVE them! we haven't had a trance remix in like 7 years now? I'd prefer a trance album. I can just put all the orchestra versions from the past few years in a playlist and get a whole AO album that way
I'm going to compile them all and put them as a download in the downloads section.

Maybe it will appease some people. LOL

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 16th October 2010, 08:11 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
^lol and I was thinking about doing the same thing.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 16th October 2010, 08:14 PM
WE WISH Initiate

@ownsarai: u too, are misunderstood, ill leave it at that since I don't feel like elaborating on such typical assumptions.

@Pieces of Seven: yup it nice you realize when I write incorrectly. Ironic
and probably if u could understand my words better and not make imaginary statements there wouldntve been a problem.
Like. Don't do that. Its stupid and just promotes more comments of the sort.

I just don't get where the idea that a AO album is wanted instead of a trance album. Its just wanted as an extra thing, even if it is a compilation (the easier to release)
Did I rant how much I hate trance and want AO instead. Not that I recall.
but okay. Maybe I'm speaking gibberish

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 16th October 2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawbariSnowAyumi View Post
@ownsarai: u too, are misunderstood, ill leave it at that since I don't feel like elaborating on such typical assumptions.

@Pieces of Seven: yup it nice you realize when I write incorrectly. Ironic
and probably if u could understand my words better and not make imaginary statements there wouldntve been a problem.
Like. Don't do that. Its stupid and just promotes more comments of the sort.

I just don't get where the idea that a AO album is wanted instead of a trance album. Its just wanted as an extra thing, even if it is a compilation (the easier to release)
Did I rant how much I hate trance and want AO instead. Not that I recall.
but okay. Maybe I'm speaking gibberish
Maybe not, but you've certainly ranted enough.
I don't think my 2-3 sentence posts can be considered ranting.

I never said that you said that you wanted an acoustic album over a trance album, I was just giving my opinions on the subject.

My opinions always tend to be strong, that's just me. I got what you were saying, there's no need to call me "special" or anything else. Please just drop it, cause I'm done with this, it's pointless and annoying. End of the day, I can feel and type whatever I want, and so can you. Good day.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 16th October 2010, 08:29 PM
End of the World Initiate

Wow...you guys did this? Amazing! I love remix albums! I want an album full of Sparkle remixes~
But, I wonder if any of the new remixes on the singles will end up on the remix albums, similar to the Ayu trance albums sharing a lot of the songs. Also, I hope thanks to the remix demand, that any new single released will continue to have remixes.
Good job guys, maybe I'll get a twitter too...
Old 16th October 2010, 08:31 PM
Two of us Initiate

Sparkle. Acoustic Orchestra Version.

To be honest, I'd be more into another ayu-ro-mix (and I'm happy to see other people who feel the same), but a Trance album with her newer songs could be absolutely amazing. ♥

Wouldn't it be even cooler if inside the jacket it said, "To my international fans" or something?

Edit- I was typing this just before Yumsushi posted! It seems like everyone has Sparkle remixes on the brain. lol! (Also, I wouldn't say no to that Sparkle remix album. I guess it'd be kind of like her singles back in the day, when they had a ton of versions.)

Last edited by lividlillies; 16th October 2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 16th October 2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lividlillies View Post
Sparkle. Acoustic Orchestra Version.

To be honest, I'd be more into another ayu-ro-mix (and I'm happy to see other people who feel the same), but a Trance album with her newer songs could be absolutely amazing. ♥

Wouldn't it be even cooler if inside the jacket it said, "To my international fans" or something?

Edit- I was typing this just before Yumsushi posted! It seems like everyone has Sparkle remixes on the brain. lol!
That would be awesome!

Sparkle is overrated. LOL

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 16th October 2010, 08:46 PM
Two of us Initiate

At first I thought I was the only one who liked Sparkle, because I kept hearing things like, "The video is really gross/stupid!" and stuff, but then all of a sudden I saw it popping up everywhere! Sparkle is one of the few songs my roommate actually likes, and she can pick up on it the second it begins to play, which is really special for me. So maybe that helps my liking it.

At first, I couldn't tell what you were saying would be awesome. "The Sparkle AOV?" lol, but then I realized you were probably talking about the notice to the fans in the booklet.
Old 16th October 2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
At first I thought I was the only one who liked Sparkle, because I kept hearing things like, "The video is really gross/stupid!" and stuff, but then all of a sudden I saw it popping up everywhere! Sparkle is one of the few songs my roommate actually likes, and she can pick up on it the second it begins to play, which is really special for me. So maybe that helps my liking it.

At first, I couldn't tell what you were saying would be awesome. "The Sparkle AOV?" lol, but then I realized you were probably talking about the notice to the fans in the booklet.
Yeah...I mean I love Sparkle, but if there are no remixes of it made, I'll be OK. lol

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 16th October 2010, 08:48 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Maybe not, but you've certainly ranted enough.
I don't think my 2-3 sentence posts can be considered ranting.

I never said that you said that you wanted an acoustic album over a trance album, I was just giving my opinions on the subject.

My opinions always tend to be strong, that's just me. I got what you were saying, there's no need to call me "special" or anything else. Please just drop it, cause I'm done with this, it's pointless and annoying. End of the day, I can feel and type whatever I want, and so can you. Good day.
Spoiler:
if that's true, word it that way and not the way u did in relating to me as if I mentioned something of the sort when it had nothing to do with me
So try not insist and say things like that, kay? cuz u never sounded like u understood what I said

In that sense, yes, good day. Its hard to make conversations with those that completely say differently than what they feel.

@lividlillies: lol yeah I think Sparkle should just be remixed in every way. Although I might cry if they don't make a trance mix of it. Lol. They just have too T.T
I wonder what one of Rollin' would be like. Its like my fav NL song

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 16th October 2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawbariSnowAyumi View Post
Spoiler:
if that's true, word it that way and not the way u did in relating to me as if I mentioned something of the sort when it had nothing to do with me
So try not insist and say things like that, kay? cuz u never sounded like u understood what I said

In that sense, yes, good day. Its hard to make conversations with those that completely say differently than what they feel.

@lividlillies: lol yeah I think Sparkle should just be remixed in every way. Although I might cry if they don't make a trance mix of it. Lol. They just have too T.T
I wonder what one of Rollin' would be like. Its like my fav NL song
I think Rollin' is like my least favorite song on NEXT LEVEL, along with identity. lol so I wouldn't vote for either of those to be remixed

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 16th October 2010, 08:53 PM
Initiate

It's been lots of years with lots of amazing songs, hope this turns as great as i expect
Old 16th October 2010, 08:56 PM

Can someone translate these? I'm just curious

出来なくはない。むしろおもろいかも。RT @erikayu591226: ただの雨もトランスに入れてくださいね♪ RT @masatomatsuura: Ayu Tranceのリクエスト多いけどどうする?RT @ayu_19980408:

and what's max's reply in this one?

作りますRT @ownsarai: @masatomatsuura @ayu_19980408 AyuTrance 4 ありがとうを作成してください ~ ♪

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 16th October 2010, 08:56 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
I think Rollin' is like my least favorite song on NEXT LEVEL, along with identity. lol so I wouldn't vote for either of those to be remixed
but the remixes could wind up being better than the originals. I always like seeing what remixes do to some of my least favorite songs. a lot of the time I end up loving them.
Old 16th October 2010, 09:04 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
No offence but the arguement is over. No need just to quote her to disagree with her again - it can potentially cause another one.

Personally rollin' deserves a remix; as identity said, sometimes remixes really give a song the 'oomph' it needs to sound really different and make the haterz like it, even just a little.
Old 16th October 2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

No offence but the arguement is over. No need just to quote her to disagree with her again - it can potentially cause another one.

Personally rollin' deserves a remix; as identity said, sometimes remixes really give a song the 'oomph' it needs to sound really different and make the haterz like it, even just a little.
um, what? again, it had nothing to do with who the OP is, I was just continuing the discussion...isn't that what we do on forums? smdh

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 16th October 2010, 09:31 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:

Lol, yeah Sparkle has a massive AHS cult following. Ha ha ha.
But as far as Acoustic Orch. versions go... they are nice and sweet and calming to listen to... But with other remixes/trance, there's so much more variation - there is an endless amount of synthesized sounds to use - you basically can create your own sound! With AOV, you can only compose using violin, and etc.
Old 16th October 2010, 09:34 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
um, what? again, it had nothing to do with who the OP is, I was just continuing the discussion...isn't that what we do on forums? smdh
Calm down...I was just saying. /shrug Don't flame up at everything that could be taken negatively. I started it with 'no offence', and in a thread that's about celebrating what AHS has done as a team, it's a bit souring to see arguements being made at every second post. I wasn't having a go at you, I just making a comment that being negative again towards a person who just had a heated discussion with you wasn't the best idea. Luckily they haven't followed up on it, so yeah, just...leave it? Cool.
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayu trance, ayu trance 4, remix, trance, twitter