NINKI index for crossroad - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 17th September 2010, 04:42 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Some people just seen to think that Avex controls everything, everytime xD They created earth and sky above it...
LOL...yeah AVEX is like a GOD in this forum...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 17th September 2010, 04:43 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
I'm not saying Ai Otsuka was trying to replace Ayumi or her archievments, but she was being marketed that way, anyway, as a replacement... The same way there's a huge hype about Lady Gaga being the "new" Madonna, for example
I think that the media is one the who actually made ai and all ayu vs. x the new ayu.
The nedia always made the "rivals'' or "new ayu" nonsense, rather than the company.
Old 17th September 2010, 04:49 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
I think that the media is one the who actually made ai and all ayu vs. x the new ayu.
The nedia always made the "rivals'' or "new ayu" nonsense, rather than the company.
What doesn't mean the company can't take advantage from it (A Best vs Distance)... or that the Company can't take part on creating this while negociating the artist appearences on magazines... (what is kinda easy, actually)

Anyway... I think we are far away from the subject of the thread now xD Let's end this discussion here... If u want to keep it, send me a PM so the thread can go back to it's course^^

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 17th September 2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 17th September 2010, 05:10 PM
Liar Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
I really like both singles but really hope that Ayu takes the no1 for the first week. Kuu can have the second week! Haha...
uhhh that spots reserved for L
XD LOL

I hope she can break the streak and then her single releases will be relaxing from now on...

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 17th September 2010, 05:18 PM
And Then Initiate

maaan, i'm so much more worried about L
Old 17th September 2010, 07:03 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegie View Post
As long as kuu is the only "rival", ayu should be safe. Don't forget kuu is under avex as well, so it's easier for avex to "control" the outcome. I'm not sure about other rivals tho, since avex can't control them...
avex can control ayu's sales.... by adding more special versions and such... or.... the WORST WAY IS:
if they were really THAT desperate, they might just follow taiwan style and paid their own staff to buy their own artist's cd. Taiwan had this 'buying the chart' thing going on for years, that's why i don't trust their chart anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuky View Post
Ayu will get number 1 for sure, I'm sure japan's overbearingly sick of kumi's innocent acts and ballads, especially when they're not good.
My, my....how polite you are.
Do you realise that japan actually love kuu's ballads. Her ballads are rated much higher then her upbeat songs among japanese's polls. please do your homework before typing.
And i happen to like kuu's ballads MORE then her upbeat songs, her ballads have higher play counts then the upbeat songs on my itunes.

My Instagram

Old 17th September 2010, 07:06 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
avex can control ayu's sales.... by adding more special versions and such... or.... the WORST WAY IS:
if they were really THAT desperate, they might just follow taiwan style and paid their own staff to buy their own artist's cd. Taiwan had this 'buying the chart' thing going on for years, that's why i don't trust their chart anymore.

My, my....how polite you are.
Do you realise that japan actually love kuu's ballads. Her ballads are rated much higher then her upbeat songs among japanese's polls. please do your homework before typing.
And i happen to like kuu's ballads MORE then her upbeat songs, her ballads have higher play counts then the upbeat songs on my itunes.
don't feed that person's appetite, you're too good to give attention to someone like that.

I didn't know Taiwan did that, that's interesting. it's happened in Korea too.
Old 17th September 2010, 07:08 PM
SAKURA Initiate

it's slightly lower than the 2 previous single NINKIs, but i wish ayumi all the luck for next week

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 17th September 2010, 07:09 PM
JEWEL Initiate

I'm having a hard time believing Avex is trying to kill Ayu's streak via Kumi because if they wanted Ayu to fail, they would have let her fail on her anniversary. A #2 album and a #2 anniversary single would sure knock Ayu off her thrown a lot quicker than Kumi could. Them waiting for the right moment to pin them against each other doesn't really make sense either. They could have done it any time before now if they were so desperate to end her streak. Hell, they would have pinned them against each other during MOON/blossom or if they really wanted to start a fight, against Kumi against L.

I also don't agree that they only depend on Ayu and she's the only horse they're riding. They have other artists that have made a hell of a lot more than Ayu since her peak. EXILE, Kumi, Namie, Tohoshinki, Ai Otsuka all have brought in a lot of revenue through out the years. Ayu is hardly the only one they depend on. But she is their most "prized possession." Having Ayu smash the record would only bring Avex bragging rights and maybe more money. They're not going to knock her down and risk losing money just so they can replace her with another horse to ride on. That makes no sense.

If she were the ONLY big artist at Avex, I'd understand. But she's not. They have a pretty large amount of them and they only get more and more every day it seems.

Last edited by jbrat2219; 17th September 2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 17th September 2010, 07:12 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuky View Post
Ayu will get number 1 for sure, I'm sure japan's overbearingly sick of kumi's innocent acts and ballads, especially when they're not good.
You don't know what you're talking about, do you? Japan is about the KAWAIIness. If I was not a fan of Ayu's, I could say the exact same thing about her, "I'm sure Japan's overbearingly sick of Ayu's innocent acts and ballads". That's how the general netizens probably perceive her.

Besides, ballads in general is the main seller, even if I personally prefer her more upbeat and sexy songs.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 17th September 2010, 07:14 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Mama Internet always says 'don't feed the trolls' guys. xD

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 17th September 2010, 07:15 PM
Over Initiate

Jeez, was that trolling? Dammit, I'm still too new at this XD

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 17th September 2010, 07:17 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Thanks to a little birdie advise, I'll be ignoring that random idiot.

Hoo hoo!!! I can't wait to get my cd! I'll be buying L jacket B when I'm in Tokyo next month!!!

My Instagram

Old 17th September 2010, 07:19 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
I'm having a hard time believing Avex is trying to kill Ayu's streak via Kumi because if they wanted Ayu to fail, they would have let her fail on her anniversary. A #2 album and a #2 anniversary single would sure knock Ayu off her thrown a lot quicker than Kumi could. Them waiting for the right moment to pin them against each other doesn't really make sense either. They could have done it any time before now if they were so desperate to end her streak. Hell, they would have pinned them against each other during MOON/blossom or if they really wanted to start a fight, against Kumi against L.

I also don't agree that they only depend on Ayu and she's the only horse they're riding. They have other artists that have made a hell of a lot more than Ayu since her peak. EXILE, Kumi, Namie, Tohoshinki, Ai Otsuka all have brought in a lot of revenue through out the years. Ayu is hardly the only one they depend on. But she is their most "prized possession." Having Ayu smash the record would only bring Avex bragging rights and maybe more money. They're not going to knock her down and risk losing money just so they can replace her with another horse to ride on. That makes no sense.

If she were the ONLY big artist at Avex, I'd understand. But she's not. They have a pretty large amount of them and they only get more and more every day it seems.
I didn`t say they are planning to destroy her or something, only that they are trying to make her less powerful over the years... And I never said she is their only big star... but she is their face... and IMO they wan't her to be less powerful cuz the most important she is, the most power she owns over the label... this and the fact that as a product, pop singer aren't very durable

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 17th September 2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 17th September 2010, 07:29 PM
JEWEL Initiate

She may still be their face, but if they're making money what's the big deal?

I'm a little tired so I hope this example makes sense. With the Coca Cola brand, they have a lot of different kinds of Cola now. Different flavors, diet, zero etc. They even sell water now. All of which they get revenue from. But Coca Cola is still the "face" of Coca Cola. It's still their major product. They're not going to make less of it because they might be depended on it a little bit. They're going to continue making money off it and all the others. If Coke naturally becomes less popular and... I dunno... Coca Cola Cherry (ew) makes a big boom, they're STILL not going to get replace Coke as their main product.

I don't know lol. In short, I humbly disagree baby. Love you though .
Old 17th September 2010, 07:36 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I didnt realize you spoke for all Ayu fans.
Not a DBSK/JYJ fan by anymeans but bringing them up is sort of relevant since the suspension of activities announcement. Who knows if their fans will start buying their stuff like crazy; its unlikely but who knows. Anyhow, don't forget that Avex is relying on DBSK fans aswell to buy crossroads. The sudden increase in preorders upon the anouncement of JJ's involvement is proof.
I was saying that the Ayu fans who purchased her previous singles prolly couldn't care less about JJ appearing in the PV and that they will still get the single regardless of all the DBSK drama. And for the love of god, it's crossroad without S!

Quote:
We also don't know how much of ayu's budget comes from Avex or from herself, do we? As she never stated "oh, Avex gave me this amount of money to do this, and this amount to do that!" Some of her huge budget videos are more on the ego trip side than as something with garanted profit, like Green for example... If Avex is pumping Ayu with money, I wonder why her recent concerts seen to have a bigger budget than her peak concerts, for example^^
Well since the majority of the money Ayu earns goes right to avex's bank account, I don't personally see that many motives for her to spend that much money on promoting something without seeing much of that money coming back where it came from. As for the concerts, I am guessing the sponsors play a large roll, but I personally don't think Ayu is paying out of her own pocket, but who knows. All I am saying that to avex she is still highly profitable, yet some day they will need someone to in a way take her place (learn loads of cash).

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 17th September 2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 17th September 2010, 07:39 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
She may still be their face, but if they're making money what's the big deal?

I'm a little tired so I hope this example makes sense. With the Coca Cola brand, they have a lot of different kinds of Cola now. Different flavors, diet, zero etc. They even sell water now. All of which they get revenue from. But Coca Cola is still the "face" of Coca Cola. It's still their major product. They're not going to make less of it because they might be depended on it a little bit. They're going to continue making money off it and all the others. If Coke naturally becomes less popular and... I dunno... Coca Cola Cherry (ew) makes a big boom, they're STILL not going to get replace Coke as their main product.

I don't know lol. In short, I humbly disagree baby. Love you though .
Well... they aren't relying on only 1 product, and their main product is not a 30+ years old popstar where women over 25 are considered to be old

And it also isn't a person... soda can't bash their own company or overpower their decisions... Ayumi Hamasaki can bash Avex (as alterna proved) and can use her power and her image against them, or to get whatever she want there (this we can't know if she did xD). Anyway, I said I was stopping with this subject! u.ú This is ur fault I came back to it! u.ú
(luv ya! <3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I was saying that the Ayu fans who purchased their previous singles prolly couldn't care less about JJ appearing in the PV and that they will still get the single regardless of all the DBSK drama. And for the love of god, it's crossroad without S!
CROSSROADS CROSSROADS CROSSROADS! *runz*
xD

Old 17th September 2010, 07:48 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
As for the concerts, I am guessing the sponsors play a large roll, but I personally don't think Ayu is paying out of her own pocket, but who knows. All I am saying that to avex she is still highly profitable, yet some day they will need someone to in a way take her place (learn loads of cash).
I'm not sure she pays out of pocket for anything to be honest. But no one really knows. And yeah, someone will obviously replace her one day but that would because of fans not necessarily Avex.

Quote:
Well... they aren't relying on only 1 product, and their main product is not a 30+ years old popstar where women over 25 are considered to be old

And it also isn't a person... soda can't bash their own company or overpower their decisions... Ayumi Hamasaki can bash Avex (as alterna proved) and can use her power and her image against them, or to get whatever she want there (this we can't know if she did xD). Anyway, I said I was stopping with this subject! u.ú This is ur fault I came back to it! u.ú
(luv ya! <3)

CROSSROADS CROSSROADS CROSSROADS! *runz*
xD
(Okay then one last thing)

She's went against Avex with A BEST, alterna, ourselves etc. etc. etc. and they STILL made money off it. She could probably blatantly say "Avex are money-hungry scum bags" and if they make money off it they probably won't care. Money = power to Avex so as long as Ayu brings in the money, she has the power to say what she wants. I don't think they really care. However, if her words tanked sales (outside of natural decline) I could see them taking action against her. But not even Kumi's verbal slip caused Avex to go against her for good. She still sells out concerts and still gets funding to do what she wants. So I doubt Ayu's songs or anti-avex videos will cause them to want to break her streak lol.
Old 17th September 2010, 07:52 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

number 1.. great! but only 86k?? I expected at least 100k cuz seems it's having more pre-orders than MOON_blossom and You were..._BALLAD

Last edited by brener; 17th September 2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 17th September 2010, 07:57 PM
Two of us Initiate

Oh, the more I read, the more I'm getting nervious about this situation.
I was about to think, that Avex controlls everything, but after all that I've read, I understand, that I failed XD

Nevertheless, I still hope, that Avex decided to make this "artificial" battle on purpose.
To my mind, Avex want to make Ayu win in this Diva-battle.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, crossroad, ninki