[News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A (II) - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th December 2019, 06:25 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrel View Post
She was last of the “classic” band lineup, so it’s somewhat bittersweet to see her not involved anymore.
I liked the way she looked, especially seeing her very close - she looked like a doll (beautiful and in great shape), but I wasn't a fan of her singing, she tended to scream instead of singing and I don't need 2 scream queens on stage at the same time.
Old 30th December 2019, 10:09 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Sorry i’ve a question. When we can download the QR code?! Yesterday live ticket sent an e-mail about the download that will be available tmrw at 19:00. Today sent another email about the QR code download that will be available for today🤔🤔🤔 But if I try to download the QR code, a message tell me that I don’t have any tickets! 😰 I’m a bit confused...

2010.12.30 » ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~ ♥
2019.12.31 » ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ~Promised Land~ A
Last.fm

Old 30th December 2019, 11:29 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federica-chan View Post
Sorry i’ve a question. When we can download the QR code?! Yesterday live ticket sent an e-mail about the download that will be available tmrw at 19:00. Today sent another email about the QR code download that will be available for today������ But if I try to download the QR code, a message tell me that I don’t have any tickets! �� I’m a bit confused...
I haven’t gotten any email recently but I got one 2 weeks ago with the QR code. But it said I won’t see the seat number until 2 hours before the show. I think you should wait until tomorrow.

Last edited by Xianghua; 30th December 2019 at 11:31 AM.
Old 30th December 2019, 12:21 PM
still alone Initiate

Spoiler:

いよいよ明日、『Promised land』22:30スタートです!

2019年に最大のありがとうの気持ちを込めて全力でゆきます!!

会場で、csテレビ朝日の生中継で、dtvの生配信で、それぞれの場所でお会い出来るのをめーっちゃめちゃ 楽しみにしています!!!

#ド緊張してて #文章のテンションわからない

#ayumihamasakiCDL20192020
#PromisedLand 
#聖地
#代々木
Old 30th December 2019, 02:29 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I liked the way she looked, especially seeing her very close - she looked like a doll (beautiful and in great shape), but I wasn't a fan of her singing, she tended to scream instead of singing and I don't need 2 scream queens on stage at the same time.
Maybe she’ll hire YongAe to replace Princess going forward?
Old 30th December 2019, 03:09 PM
opening Run Initiate

The online sales period is over, tier 3 was still not sold out with plenty of tickets available. Today is a final chance for them to sell tickets near the arena.

Last edited by Chris85; 30th December 2019 at 03:12 PM.
Old 30th December 2019, 05:06 PM
Who... Initiate

i dont think the real reason for her not selling out is because she has been on tour for 3 years straight - i think the real reason is those rip-off prices.... if i was in her marketing team i'd rather see her sell out than ask too much for tickets and have half-empty stadium but oh well i dont know anything about thing called COMMON SENSE

good job avex, goood job ����
Old 30th December 2019, 05:43 PM
rainy day Initiate

What’s tier 3? The shit seats? I think knowing where they are located is preventing them from selling. Like with the lottery you think “maybe I’ll get lucky” so you buy. If you know beforehand, “yeah, you’re gonna be in the way back” it might deter you to put up the money. Better off to save for next time.
Old 30th December 2019, 08:04 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
i dont think the real reason for her not selling out is because she has been on tour for 3 years straight - i think the real reason is those rip-off prices.... if i was in her marketing team i'd rather see her sell out than ask too much for tickets and have half-empty stadium but oh well i dont know anything about thing called COMMON SENSE

Depending on how much she already sold, it's way more profitable to not sell out and still sell a good amount for a higher price than to sell out for a lower price.

Ayu is pretty much Avex's official guinea pig for pretty much any new marketing strategy, most likely because her career and fandom are stable enough so it doesn't hurt too bad if something goes wrong. If the new system works, it most likely will sooner or later be adapted to other acts. If it doesn't, they will pretend it never happened and move on.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 30th December 2019 at 08:06 PM.
Old 30th December 2019, 10:10 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post

I mean it's this, combined with the constant touring, and probably above all just nothing new released at all nor any substantial kind of promotion for anything.
Old 30th December 2019, 11:31 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Regarding the live broadcast, out of Asahi tv and dTV, is any of these two not region-locked and free ? (or coming with a free trial or something) ? If so, how do we proceed ? I'd really love to watch the CDL live once in my life

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 30th December 2019, 11:52 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
Regarding the live broadcast, out of Asahi tv and dTV, is any of these two not region-locked and free ? (or coming with a free trial or something) ? If so, how do we proceed ? I'd really love to watch the CDL live once in my life
Both are Japan only. dTV has a free trial period, but you have to register and input your credit card details.

Last edited by Chris85; 30th December 2019 at 11:55 PM.
Old 31st December 2019, 01:40 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
What’s tier 3? The shit seats? I think knowing where they are located is preventing them from selling. Like with the lottery you think “maybe I’ll get lucky” so you buy. If you know beforehand, “yeah, you’re gonna be in the way back” it might deter you to put up the money. Better off to save for next time.
This is exactly what I think too.
Old 31st December 2019, 03:58 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
In principle I agree, however when you are doing the arena shows some seats have to be shit. That’s why even though ayu doesn’t do grand hall shows I am still excited about her doing the smaller vanues.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 31st December 2019, 09:55 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Both are Japan only. dTV has a free trial period, but you have to register and input your credit card details.
That’s just not right. She needs to do another Ustream or something to reach all of her fans. I get that Japan is her demographic, but it’s like global TA is a joke to her/avex at this point

Old 31st December 2019, 11:58 AM
SURREAL Initiate

How long for the show start? I'm really curious about the setlist.
Old 31st December 2019, 12:09 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

should be 21:00 in japan right now
Old 31st December 2019, 12:12 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Show supposed to start in 1,5 hours (after this post). Ayu always late, so +20 minutes to this
Old 31st December 2019, 12:15 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Yay my friend was one of the last few ppl who got Soba, so I will get the chopsticks^^ Now I hope the bowl will be still there when she gets to buy goods.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 31st December 2019, 12:17 PM
Love song H-Initiate

I found https://anisub.tv/tv and http://www.coolstreaming.us/channeln...6/TVASAHI.html
Is it this TV Asahi that will broadcast CDL?
Closed Thread

Tags
countdown live, countdown live 2019-2020, promised land, yoyogi