[News] Ayu will NOT appear on Kohaku this year - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 23rd November 2014, 06:55 PM
Replace Initiate

Ayu's just the same as ever She's always had that independence, but lately I do feel like her obligations have made it harder & harder to be herself over time. I definitely understand this.
Old 23rd November 2014, 06:56 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

So do you guys think she isn't gonna tour at all in Japan in 2015? I really hope she does, I was planning to visit Tokyo again and see her! I will be sooo depressed if she's not. I know I could always go to whatever part of Asia she is in...but I don't know the language, and now that I kinda know my way around Tokyo and the public transportation system, I thought it could make for an exciting trip... :/

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 23rd November 2014, 07:07 PM
SEASONS Initiate

^ me too! I was planning to be in Japan next July (studying) and I am really hoping to be able to see her
Old 23rd November 2014, 07:08 PM
And Then Initiate

Well if she is doing things all over Asia next year, we know she won't do anything overseas for us..
Old 23rd November 2014, 07:20 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_kickin_dude View Post
Well if she is doing things all over Asia next year, we know she won't do anything overseas for us..
What the hell is with the Negative Nancy attitude? She's opening up TA globally for the first time since its inception, saying she's going to try something new, and yet people still aren't satisfied. Can't you just be happy that she's starting to expand her activity overseas? If all goes well, maybe she will eventually do something to focus on the West.

Honestly. Take a friggin' chill pill.
Old 23rd November 2014, 08:01 PM
Love song H-Initiate

at the beginning of Best tour ayu asked fans to tweet her city where they wanted her to come. There is any one of additional concert? And even more, next year she touring between 3 cities

she promised "new" TA and what special did we get? cut of Terminal that everyone already saw on TV, cut of tour making, that we get on dvd later. Empty gallery, no more screensavers and a calendar made of cover picture. Oh and 12 pages digital magazine

Where is song with two fans on back vocal?

I'm not going to believe what she say to us until she really do something. Because lately that's over exciting words and nothing else
Old 23rd November 2014, 08:31 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I dont get why people get so mad about this. i'm happy for her. I even think avex stopped to put pressure on her. Colours was already really diffferent, her recent DVDs have been exceptionally greta and among the best since 2006.
Kohaku is nothing more than hot air these days anways tbqh, Her performance felt kinda smashed in since she had to leave early and their participant choice is kinda wanky anways.
She matured...she is moving towards a new her...its a progress...and we should support her instead of crticising everything she does.

I'm still so pissed at those fans who blamed her for featuring tracks on FIVE so that she had to apologize. That was rufe, not only towards her but also towards Naoya and JUNO...
Old 23rd November 2014, 08:32 PM
Sky high Protector

I'm not surprised about this news as the number of Ayu's TV appearances has decreased year after year. Moreover, I don't know if I'm the only one who has felt that, but it seems she just dislikes TV's ambiance. The last times she took part to a show she sang as she does in her concert. It's this behaviour that set me thinking this.

My only regret is about her outfits. Because the last 3 years, she wore amazing ones!
Old 23rd November 2014, 09:01 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
^ me too! I was planning to be in Japan next July (studying) and I am really hoping to be able to see her
If there's a tour next year, it's 100% will be in Japan too. In latest TeamAyu entry she's talking about activities not only in Japan, but in Asia as well. So Japan is still part of her plan. C'mon why would she skip it? I'd say the question is whether it's gonna be 3 cities tour or all Japan tour.
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Old 23rd November 2014, 09:35 PM
Because of You Initiate

do you REALLY think she would quit Japan for a year? lol this is a ridiculous idea. Japanese fans would lose their shit xD
Old 23rd November 2014, 09:35 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I bet she will touring all across japan and asia in smaller venues ! It seems that the configuration of the A nation in singapore left her a great impression ! I would not be surprised if she decide to only play in small venues ^^

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 23rd November 2014, 10:02 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
do you REALLY think she would quit Japan for a year? lol this is a ridiculous idea. Japanese fans would lose their shit xD
True
Old 23rd November 2014, 10:11 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

She could just do what she did with PREMIUM SHOWCASE and only a hold a concert in certain cities~

It'll be less tiring for her and she'll have more time for Asian activities
Old 23rd November 2014, 10:24 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ I do think that is what she is going to do, but maybe not that few cities... Maybe six or seven in Japan I'd guess

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 23rd November 2014, 10:38 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

Ha my "few" was subjective cause I have no idea how many cities she usually tour
Old 23rd November 2014, 10:42 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
What the hell is with the Negative Nancy attitude? She's opening up TA globally for the first time since its inception, saying she's going to try something new, and yet people still aren't satisfied. Can't you just be happy that she's starting to expand her activity overseas? If all goes well, maybe she will eventually do something to focus on the West.

Honestly. Take a friggin' chill pill.
still, I have my doubts on the whole thing..I am not being negative at all. I'm just being realistically honest while reading the post thread that she's going to Asia and doing NOTHING here overseas for us. Course everyone's been waiting for a long time and we shouldn't hold our breath.

If there's anyone who needs to chill, it's you. Don't jump to conclusions all at once.
Old 23rd November 2014, 10:58 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy48 View Post
Ha my "few" was subjective cause I have no idea how many cities she usually tour
hahahaha I see I guess she usually went to like 20~25 cities and held PS on 3, so it was a huge difference...

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 24th November 2014, 12:08 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy48 View Post
She could just do what she did with PREMIUM SHOWCASE and only a hold a concert in certain cities~

It'll be less tiring for her and she'll have more time for Asian activities
I think that would actually make for a really nice tour schedule. The design of the stage will have to be such that it can be easily moved (which is one of the reasons why they only held Premium Showcase in three cities) since she'll need to take it overseas. Hopefully tour dates will be announced soon and we'll have a better idea of what she's up to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_kickin_dude View Post
still, I have my doubts on the whole thing..I am not being negative at all. I'm just being realistically honest while reading the post thread that she's going to Asia and doing NOTHING here overseas for us. Course everyone's been waiting for a long time and we shouldn't hold our breath.

If there's anyone who needs to chill, it's you. Don't jump to conclusions all at once.
She has a much more significant fanbase in Taiwan, SE Asia, etc. and it makes sense that she would start small and cater to those areas first. She was never going to leap right into ~touring clubs in America~. Your comment came off as whiny and indulgent, and I don't understand why it's so hard for people to just be grateful that she's starting to take small steps to reach her overseas fans at all. It's a huge improvement from her previous way of doing things.
Old 24th November 2014, 12:26 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

If she's aiming at an Asian market, I hope the quality is there!

Top Asian artists have very well produced music and videos, it's all very slick and clean and polished. Something her material has been having difficulty with lately. There are -very- talented Asian directors, designers and producers. I hope she utilizes these resources.

If she just takes her team and plops them into Singapore, I don't see a point in it. So hopefully she does more.

In terms of Kouhaku, I don't mind so much. It's a busy day for her, which she's been doing for a long time haha.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 24th November 2014, 02:03 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
She has a much more significant fanbase in Taiwan, SE Asia, etc. and it makes sense that she would start small and cater to those areas first. She was never going to leap right into ~touring clubs in America~. Your comment came off as whiny and indulgent, and I don't understand why it's so hard for people to just be grateful that she's starting to take small steps to reach her overseas fans at all. It's a huge improvement from her previous way of doing things.
whiny and ifulgent? I think not.

She's already made some concerts around SE Asia and Taiwan. I'm just saying for the few ties she's been around LA, you would think she would have done one of these at least once.