Online Shopping Help **READ FIRST** - Page 13 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 31st August 2009, 02:53 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyreen View Post
^they informed u as in they ask for ur permission to charge extra or just inform and then straight away charge ur debit card without you agreeing on the new price?
the 1st portion on what you said LOL

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 31st August 2009, 02:57 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

ohhhh...so you can't say NO :p

Old 1st September 2009, 07:03 AM
BALLAD Initiate

^huh? they did ask your view. i think you can say no.

or Iyreen, do you know anyone who's coming to singapore? coz we have it in our local kinokuniya store for around RM170, it will be cheaper then hmv japan.

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 1st September 2009 at 07:05 AM.
Old 1st September 2009, 07:08 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

opssss...sorry...my mistaken....i misunderstood karen's post...so sry =.=!

Old 1st September 2009, 09:59 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
the 1st portion on what you said LOL
great

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne
or Iyreen, do you know anyone who's coming to singapore? coz we have it in our local kinokuniya store for around RM170, it will be cheaper then hmv japan.
o really? but too bad I dun have any frens going to SG T_T I also tried to search via Kinokuniya Malaysia website but they got no stock

set by CHERRIM

Old 1st September 2009, 12:33 PM
BALLAD Initiate

^normally it will be better to call them.

like singapore, our website is not updated, but you can ask them to order for you.

My Instagram

Old 3rd September 2009, 03:12 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post

just to compare the shipping, hmv is safer then YA, especially for your country, since they tend to keep mail. and hmv use register mail, while you have to pay extra for register mail at YA, or the free shipping takes a long time for you....
i agree .yesasia is a real pain ! i got many lost item or sometimes stuff was missing in my order and for photobook they all arrived damaged all that because of their "free shipping" cheap method . i got so piss.d off i decided to NEVER EVER order from yesasia again no mather how desparate i am+ i rather pay extra and know my item arrived safely .

hmv have great service i would totally recommand them .they are more profetional never got a problem with them.
an other one that i would recommand is mu-mo they are also very profetional and have a great service. everything always arrive safely and well package .

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/
Old 3rd September 2009, 03:17 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

hmm,seems like quite a number of people don't like yesasia...do they refund to you for that damaged stuff?
i'm quite worry now...hopefully mine will arrive safely

Old 3rd September 2009, 03:24 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

sadly not. i called them so many times its always busy when i finally got through i told them that my stuff arrived damaged , they told me it was my fault and i must have damage it myself i was like WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT??? even for the lost stuff they didnt give me a refund since it was free shipping ...my fault again ...they told me i should have choose a more expensive option to make sure it arrive safely .the guy on the phone was extremely rude .
considering how much i use to order and how faithfull of a costumer i was for the past few years i would have expect at least an exchange of damaged goods!!!!!! thats why i was saying i will never ever order from them again.

---->Iyreen i understand you !!!! we share the same pain lol

compare to mumo or hmv my items never EVER got damaged a single time , its true the shipping is more expensive but its totally worse it !

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/

Last edited by gothicayu; 3rd September 2009 at 03:26 AM.
Old 3rd September 2009, 03:28 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

gosh.thats rude...
guess this should be my first and last time buying from yesasia...i googled for "yesasia complaints" and found out that many is frustrated with their service ,especially customer sservice part.
i guess its damaged because they don't use box?i ordered from play-asia and choose box+bubble wrap instead of envelope+bubble wrap.all arrive safely and no damage at all...

Old 3rd September 2009, 03:33 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

nanakopy . exactly ! they just use those cheap envellope , those envellope break like nothing they can't hold heavy book . the photobook was damaged on both side because if that i was furious .
i think no mather what you order that is HEAVY boxes are necessary and even more bubble wrap ....

there is actually many compalin about yesasia...i should have google about it before to order. i know many people around me that had a similar experiance , i told them to switch to hmv.

Old 3rd September 2009, 03:38 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

by the way,you called them or email them?

HMV is using box or envelope?

Old 3rd September 2009, 03:49 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

hmv envellope ( and cd japan if you order a cd and there is a poster than they will put everything in a box)

Last edited by gothicayu; 4th September 2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 3rd September 2009, 03:53 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

ohhh.thanks ya,gothicayu...
guess that i'll usse hmv or cdjapan in the future...BIG NO NO for yesasia

Old 3rd September 2009, 03:56 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

you're welcome :-)

Old 3rd September 2009, 07:51 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I never had any damaged or lost items from YesAsia o.o
A few of my friendīs packages got lost but they e-mailed YA and they got their stuff resend, and they also had free shipping.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 3rd September 2009, 08:06 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i guess need to depend on luck...but impossible for them to use envelope for books...hmm,maybe need to send them e-mail to REQUEST them to use box

Old 3rd September 2009, 08:32 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

HMV Japan doesn't use boxes & etc to mail things out unlike CDJapan's

they usually tend to use those HUGE EMS padded envelopes to stuff whatever you order though them

it can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 3rd September 2009, 04:08 PM
BALLAD Initiate

^ya, but their padded evelope is with bubblewrap and quite safe. I have not heard anyone who have crack cases from hmv before.

and about YA, their shipping is slower compare to other sites, but when it comes to packing. You can request for bubblewrap box(within for free shipping) in the comment section, i normally do that and have not get any damage items from YA.

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 3rd September 2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 4th September 2009, 11:00 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
HMV Japan doesn't use boxes & etc to mail things out unlike CDJapan's

they usually tend to use those HUGE EMS padded envelopes to stuff whatever you order though them
--->sorry you are right i got confused writting cuz i order from many many website not only mumo and hmv and cdjapan , i always go for whoever is the cheappest on the book or the cd .

i have always received my item in exellant condition with hmv. their huge ems padded envellope are great .they are enough tick to hold the cds and small books .
well what i like about cd japan is that the poster never get damaged thanks to the box but if the cd doesnt come with the poster than i dont order it from cdjapan because the shipping remain a little bit pricy ( they have a good selection of jrock and visual kei though) .

--->lacus i didnt even know you can request the bubble wrap box in the comment section that explain it all.thanks for this information. anyway after their rude costumer service i decided not to order again and plus with all teh complain on internet about them i prefer to avoid them....
seach for mumo or hmv you won't find complain like yesasia... that say it all .

--->angel ayumi i guess it depends from where you order , where they ship and who will take care of you for the costumer service .
for exemple in my old place depending who was working for the delivery day it was either in perfect condition or damaged like crazy.

(no link with hmv or cd japan but i once order a used cd from yahoo japan auction , the cd had a crack because the guy forgot to put those bubble stuff , i contacted the guy to explain him , in exchange to excuse himself he send me a brand new one with A LOT of those bubble paper . i was like omg i didnt even expect that i just wanted a replacement case but the guy was super nice and send me everything brand new 0-0 . thats what i call an EXELLANT costumer service )
i think yahoo auction japan can be an other good alternative too to order stuff that are sold out on cdjapan,hmv, or mumo. especially the goodies and happy box they always sells too fast on mumo . every year i try to get those happy box.... i wonder if they will do it this year too.

as for those who like video games i think play asia is the best for this section.

for those who use a middle man when ordering from mumo , i havent seen review about them yet but they are a wonderfull company. you can try tower record
http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/SiteManager.jsp

and here is an other one i order from when i looking from sothing specific. the shipping for us is cheapper than yesasia . they ahve a huge selction of jpop and jrock cds . they even have magazines.
http://www.jpophelp.com/scripts/news...ormattype=SACD

a review that might be usefull . ( i didnt write that but if anybody know who please let me know and i will add the credit )
http://redracer.wordpress.com/2007/0...cdjapan-rocks/

but to me the smartest choice still remain to order from people from the forum if you find what you like because poeple here are kind , you can see pictures , its cheapper than those big company and you can have communication with the person that sells and im sure if you ask extra bubble wrap they will add it for you .AHS ROCKS !!!

Last edited by gothicayu; 4th September 2009 at 11:30 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
bootleg, cdjapan, hmv japan, online shopping, ordering, play-asia, yesasia