Ayu's social networks - Discussion #57 - Page 23 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17th June 2022, 06:27 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

So instead of putting in the effort to make valuable exclusive content for TA members they are going the lazy route and thinking they can get more TA members by offering them live photos that used to be available for free?

That is definitely.. a choice.
Old 3rd August 2022, 01:12 PM
ever free Initiate

I love Summer Again as a song, but maybe more people would do the Instagram challenge if the choreography wasn't so... disappointing...
Old 3rd August 2022, 03:29 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalaxie View Post
I love Summer Again as a song, but maybe more people would do the Instagram challenge if the choreography wasn't so... disappointing...
Well, "Nonfiction" challenge was just a walk-in-line routine. Even it's not an ellaborate TikTok choreo, it's very very simple and easy to replicate, so I think people will do that because of that.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 16th September 2022, 03:27 PM
ever free Initiate

So yesterday I saw that Ayu posted about celebrating her mum's birthday.
I remember from the All Night Nippon radio show (1998 or 1999) her going into detail about what sort of person her mother was - without resentment, she described her as not being present, as not being much of a mother, of marching to the beat of her own drum basically but a beat that didn't seem to include Ayu at all. And, if I understood correctly, she mentioned that she hadn't been in touch with her for a long time and didn't know where she was at that time.
So I thought it was interesting that she seems to have reunited with her mother (maybe ages ago - I think she posted about having hot pot at her mum's place a year or two ago as well?). It's really interesting how positively she is talking about her mum in this post.
Also, this sounds really dumb now but I remember reading on this forum a rumour when Memorial Address was released that the lyrics to the song were about her mother dying, and I feel like I'm only just finding out now that that rumour was totally made up lol
Old 16th September 2022, 03:45 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
So yesterday I saw that Ayu posted about celebrating her mum's birthday.
I remember from the All Night Nippon radio show (1998 or 1999) her going into detail about what sort of person her mother was - without resentment, she described her as not being present, as not being much of a mother, of marching to the beat of her own drum basically but a beat that didn't seem to include Ayu at all. And, if I understood correctly, she mentioned that she hadn't been in touch with her for a long time and didn't know where she was at that time.
So I thought it was interesting that she seems to have reunited with her mother (maybe ages ago - I think she posted about having hot pot at her mum's place a year or two ago as well?). It's really interesting how positively she is talking about her mum in this post.
Also, this sounds really dumb now but I remember reading on this forum a rumour when Memorial Address was released that the lyrics to the song were about her mother dying, and I feel like I'm only just finding out now that that rumour was totally made up lol
The Memorial Address rumour was about her father dying^^
She has been talking nicely about her mother in a while now. I guess she probably understood her mother better once she got older and even became a mother herself.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 16th September 2022, 11:30 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
I remember from the "M" novel, when Ayu tells her mother that she's dropping out of high school, Mom just says, "It's your life, so do what you want." She was clearly very hands-off.

Her mother lives with her now, though, or at least that's what they say in the news. People are actually wondering if it's her mother raising the kids now, LOL. Fitting--Ayu's grandmother mostly raised her, so now it's her mom's turn to raise HER kids! (Not that I know if it's true or just gossip, I just think it would be a funny way to circle back around.)
Old 17th September 2022, 01:05 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
She's been involved in Ayu's life again for a while - in the late 2000s (?), she opened a store which Ayu advertised for her, and she also opened a blog called "CREA Blog" or something, which Ayu had to clarify later for fans that it was something her mother was doing on her own, and she wasn't involved in the writing happening there. There's a bunch of other stuff as well through the 2010s, so I'd say on/off since at least the early/mid-2000s, they've been in touch.

This year, Ayu mentioned on sms that she was taking a bonding trip with her mom specifically this summer during some time off, so I'm assuming they're a bit closer these days.

edit: Here's the TA blog from July where Ayu talks about this.

TA Blog, 22.7.22
Tokyo
I'm home. I'm in Tokyo again.

As promised, here is the miraculous picture Yuu worked so hard to take for me... this one is really precious.

We don't often stand next to each other, so this scene is precious to begin with.

Plus, it was the moment when mommy chugged a bottle of beer.
And I was the only one who could clearly see her (laugh)

And within 2 seconds after that, mommy said it was too hot and disappeared downstairs, so Yuu had maybe a 5-second shutter chance.

But we made a lot of memories and had a very satisfying family trip ♡

ayu

Old 17th September 2022, 08:13 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Weren't they together in LA when ayu lived there?
Old 17th September 2022, 08:59 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Weren't they together in LA when ayu lived there?
I remember photos of her being there, but I don't remember if we knew how long she was around for/how often she visited
God, that whole era feels like a lifetime ago now.
Old 20th September 2022, 03:27 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Interestingly no one seems to be talking about Ayu at Ultra haha.

She was apparently the biggest spender on Saturday in the VVIP lounge, with sales of over 2,000,000 yen (13,971 USD) for 12 bottles of champagne (and 12 Red Bull lol.)

https://twitter.com/toxinix/status/1...1f85wzi1Mwes3Q

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 20th September 2022 at 08:42 PM.
Old 20th September 2022, 08:07 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKAyu View Post
I remember from the "M" novel, when Ayu tells her mother that she's dropping out of high school, Mom just says, "It's your life, so do what you want." She was clearly very hands-off.

Her mother lives with her now, though, or at least that's what they say in the news. People are actually wondering if it's her mother raising the kids now, LOL. Fitting--Ayu's grandmother mostly raised her, so now it's her mom's turn to raise HER kids! (Not that I know if it's true or just gossip, I just think it would be a funny way to circle back around.)
Till today, does anyone one knows who’s the father of Ayu’s kids? Or is it still a mystery? Just curious
Old 20th September 2022, 08:18 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post

She was apparently the biggest spender on Saturday in the VVIP lounge, with sales of over 2,000,000 yen (13,971 YSD) for 12 bottles of champagne (and 12 Red Bull lol.)

Pocket change for our queen! She looked great at Ultra!
Old 21st September 2022, 08:20 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post

She was apparently the biggest spender on Saturday in the VVIP lounge, with sales of over 2,000,000 yen (13,971 USD) for 12 bottles of champagne (and 12 Red Bull lol.)

OMG her hair extension 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 27th September 2022, 07:48 AM
ever free Initiate

According to Ayu’s TA blog which she hinted about on her IG stories as well, someone she trusted a lot crossed a line one should never cross, she found out yesterday and was really down, but she needs to take responsibility as the boss (so something to do with work?) and the show must go on …. Does anyone know what’s going on? :O
Old 27th September 2022, 09:02 AM
SCAR Initiate

I mean, we're talking about the queen of mysteries, riddles and cryptic messages here, not sure we'll ever find out what happened...
But yeah, it does seem like it's related to work and not her personal life, hope nothing serious. We'll see if it affects the album release...

Edit: She posted another follow up message just as mysterious as the first, like what the hell is she talking about ?? Girl's freaking me out... xD

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]

Last edited by Sim'; 27th September 2022 at 01:19 PM.
Old 27th September 2022, 03:04 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

She said we would notice sooner or later so we might anyway. It's worth saying she mentioned that it's now out of her hands and can't explain it any further. I'll quote the end of her post, though, "If I force myself to act smiley, the distortion will come later, so as a goal for now, I'll get back on my feet before I'm 43!" (DeepL translation). I hope she can peacefully focus on her work now
Old 27th September 2022, 04:02 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

If we’ll notice it sooner or later… maybe a member of her team is no longer going to be there? IE dancer?

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 27th September 2022, 04:42 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
She said we would notice sooner or later so we might anyway.
I understand that as we'll see it in the news. Or read in criminal chronicles...
Old 28th September 2022, 06:15 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Her insta posts are a bit weird today also, or maybe just me?

She also just tagged Timmy in her story, saying that they used to get mistaken for a married couple in the past (because Yahoo Jpn posted an article saying her and one of the dancers were a couple cos she captioned it “partner in crime” lol). Didn’t realise Timmy was still around in any way
Old 28th September 2022, 07:14 AM
ever free Initiate

Yep, so weird. Why are posts from past events coming up as having been posted a few hours ago and she is saying Max is part of her… cryptic as usual…
About the Timmy post, it’s a selfie with choreographer Gori that the media has picked up on
Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, instagram, social media, tiktok, twitter