TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th February 2020, 05:41 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linza-mo View Post
Just a question for a friend, when you won a ticket with the TA lottery, I remember that the day of the concert, you need to scan your qr code on the TA stand to get you "real" ticket and knowing your seat number, is it right?
They don’t really scan it. They check your TA QR code and your passport and give you your tickets in an envelope...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 8th February 2020, 01:47 AM
GREEN Initiate

So I have never been to one of her Hall locations for a show. How are they different?
I have only gone to shows at Saitama Arena and Yoyogi.
Old 8th February 2020, 05:24 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
So I have never been to one of her Hall locations for a show. How are they different?
I have only gone to shows at Saitama Arena and Yoyogi.
I 100% prefer halls. They're so laid-back and intimate and I've always had amazing seats. Like Ayu is right there in front of you. I think she said she prefers halls too. My perception is that she's much more at ease in front of a smaller crowd. Plus you get extra perks sometimes like the dancers coming down and highfiving people. I like the sound better in halls too. Some arenas I've been to like Nagoya were very echo-y.

Some people don't like the band not being there. I like the band too but I would still choose a hall over an arena any day.

~Ayu follower since 1999~

Old 8th February 2020, 10:05 AM
Love song H-Initiate

#TROUBLETOUR2020
#Saigo no trouble
#This is the real final

Old 8th February 2020, 12:36 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulfy01 View Post
I 100% prefer halls. They're so laid-back and intimate and I've always had amazing seats. Like Ayu is right there in front of you. I think she said she prefers halls too. My perception is that she's much more at ease in front of a smaller crowd. Plus you get extra perks sometimes like the dancers coming down and highfiving people. I like the sound better in halls too. Some arenas I've been to like Nagoya were very echo-y.

Some people don't like the band not being there. I like the band too but I would still choose a hall over an arena any day.
Ohhhh so like a more intimate night with ayu. haha.
Since i have only down arenas I might have to try all Hall before i leave the country
Old 8th February 2020, 02:25 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
#TROUBLETOUR2020
#Saigo no trouble
#This is the real final

I love her hair like this.
Old 9th February 2020, 07:34 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
They don’t really scan it. They check your TA QR code and your passport and give you your tickets in an envelope...
Ok ! thanks for your reply ! =)
Old 10th February 2020, 04:21 PM
starting over Initiate

^^ ayu looks sooo pretty.
Old 10th February 2020, 11:40 PM
opening Run Initiate

Love the hair color and the look.
Old 11th February 2020, 07:43 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulfy01 View Post
Plus you get extra perks sometimes like the dancers coming down and highfiving people.
can confirm, I got to highfive Midori and Zin as I was on the aisle seat. Midori particularly seemed surprised to see a foreigner haha.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 11th February 2020, 04:07 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

for once I am really impressed with all of the goods!
Old 12th February 2020, 12:44 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

If anyone would be kind enough to help, I do have a few questions.

I've been a fan since my teen-days (2004/5ish). I've been to Japan many times but this is the first time my location has coincided with a concert, so I scored a ticket in the First Lotterly for the Hiroshima Hall performance on March 31.

I understand that the Hall performances are a bit more minimalist? What sort of show should I expect there? I'm stoked either way, more so just curious.

In terms of goods - are the ones sold online the same as at the concerts, and should I look at heading in earlier to score some? Also - do they take cards (Amex or Visa)? I have a feeling I'll be spending more than I should...

Finally, having read through the thread - I've seen some people say you scan the LivePocket email, others that there will be staff who hand them over at a designated spot?
I went to TGS2019 and they had a foreigner area (which didn't work so well... -_-) and for Foreign visitors we simply showed the QR code and Passport.
Keeping my fingers crossed for some good seats! As I understand it we don't know the seat until we get the ticket...

PS: If anyone else is attending the Hiroshima show I'd be down for a catch up before hand!
Old 12th February 2020, 05:37 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Some of her hall concerts were released or broadcasted, I guess you can have an overall idea of what to expect... Just the begining chapter 3 and the Trouble CDL from 2018-19

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 12th February 2020, 03:07 PM
Two of us Initiate

@gunner from past experience of Ayu hall tour, usually the goods will be on sale after lunch time at the lobby inside the venue (they will inform the time in advance). The queue wont be long. And they do accept credit card

The overseas fan tickets can be picked up at the TA booth. Make sure to come abit early as they usually close the lobby before opening it again 1 hour before show. Im not sure how people without ticket can get in if they have not pick up their ticket by that time.
Old 12th February 2020, 04:56 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
If anyone would be kind enough to help, I do have a few questions.

I've been a fan since my teen-days (2004/5ish). I've been to Japan many times but this is the first time my location has coincided with a concert, so I scored a ticket in the First Lotterly for the Hiroshima Hall performance on March 31.

I understand that the Hall performances are a bit more minimalist? What sort of show should I expect there? I'm stoked either way, more so just curious.

In terms of goods - are the ones sold online the same as at the concerts, and should I look at heading in earlier to score some? Also - do they take cards (Amex or Visa)? I have a feeling I'll be spending more than I should...

Finally, having read through the thread - I've seen some people say you scan the LivePocket email, others that there will be staff who hand them over at a designated spot?
I went to TGS2019 and they had a foreigner area (which didn't work so well... -_-) and for Foreign visitors we simply showed the QR code and Passport.
Keeping my fingers crossed for some good seats! As I understand it we don't know the seat until we get the ticket...

PS: If anyone else is attending the Hiroshima show I'd be down for a catch up before hand!
The voucher you get from LivePocket isn’t a ticket. You need to present your TA QR code and a passport to get the tickets.

In terms of what kind of a show you can expect - take a look at the TROUBLE CDL and the 3rd chapter of Just the beginning tour.

You can pay by card.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 13th February 2020, 08:15 PM
Who... Initiate

i cant believe its only 7 days away from now! then we will know the setlist and how much did she recycle from Promised Land *.* i really hope she keeps that Fly high remix, Mirrorcle World, Love song and how beautiful you are since i'm going to attend this tour if i could make a wish, i would like to hear vogue, Connected, HOPE or PAIN, Will and basically anything from Secret, NEXT LEVEL, Love songs and Colours

edit; Over would be nice as well!
Old 14th February 2020, 06:39 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
i cant believe its only 7 days away from now! then we will know the setlist and how much did she recycle from Promised Land *.* i really hope she keeps that Fly high remix, Mirrorcle World, Love song and how beautiful you are since i'm going to attend this tour if i could make a wish, i would like to hear vogue, Connected, HOPE or PAIN, Will and basically anything from Secret, NEXT LEVEL, Love songs and Colours

edit; Over would be nice as well!
Sounds like Premium Coundown Live 2 which I would die for too XD
Old 14th February 2020, 11:20 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I hope in this tour have Eurobeat remixes like in the CDL 19-20 (that part of Eurobeat Remixes was in CDL 19-20, right?)
Old 14th February 2020, 11:30 AM
BEST Initiate

^ yes it was between Marionette and identity
It was actually a modified version of the „ayu‘s EURO MEGA MIX“ from LOVEppears...

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Old 14th February 2020, 02:03 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

^ Thx for the information
Closed Thread

Tags
trouble, trouble tour, trouble tour 2019-2020