15th album partial tracklist info from preorder details - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 16th May 2014, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I like to think of reminds me as pretty rocky. Same for Bye-bye darling or snowy kiss... at least IMO.

I am still a little saddened by the fact that snowy kiss ended up being a part of the You & Me trilogy along with Wake me up. We could have had some crazy PVs.
Oh yeah snowy kiss / reminds me... But that's like sad, heavy ballad rock? Idk. Bye-bye darling sounds empowering but the production makes it sound like a pop song to me.

GAME, Microphone, 1 LOVE, yes plz

Last edited by November4; 16th May 2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old 16th May 2014, 01:11 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I'm so glad Pray is on the album, I love that song so much.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 16th May 2014, 02:47 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I really don't care if they include the singles ayu has released before the new album, I'll burn a cd for my car with the album and My way + Tell all + any other song not included,

But of course, I'll buy the CD+Bluray version just to suport her.
Old 16th May 2014, 04:51 PM
ayu trance Initiate

The next few weeks are going to both be nerve wracking and exciting. I wonder how soon Ayu will perform new material? Will we get song previews as her tour starts?

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 16th May 2014, 05:21 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by November4 View Post
Why is that good? We don't have a HQ version of Tell All....
I prefer Tell all in her Best album.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 16th May 2014, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
I prefer Tell all in her Best album.
Does she have enough for A BEST 3? It feels like it was yesterday when she released A COMPLETE and A SUMMER BEST...
Old 16th May 2014, 05:47 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^
She has plenty of material for A BEST 3, even if I'm not sure it'd be a smart move to release it nowdays.

Hello new me...

Old 16th May 2014, 06:39 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
"what is forever love"? I believe it is a song by X-Japan, ayu!
Haha

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 16th May 2014, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty View Post
^
She has plenty of material for A BEST 3, even if I'm not sure it'd be a smart move to release it nowdays.
Yeah, that's a better way to phrase it. She has... (miss)understood, Secret, GUILTY, NEXT LEVEL, Rock'n'Roll Circus, FIVE, Party Queen (lol), LOVE again (lolx2), the upcoming album...

But with the current state of her career A BEST 3 doesn't seem clever, unless she pulls a Namie Amuro by releasing some hit songs, being everywhere and making a come back.
Old 16th May 2014, 07:53 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Yeah, that's a better way to phrase it. She has... (miss)understood, Secret, GUILTY, NEXT LEVEL, Rock'n'Roll Circus, FIVE, Party Queen (lol), LOVE again (lolx2), the upcoming album...

But with the current state of her career A BEST 3 doesn't seem clever, unless she pulls a Namie Amuro by releasing some hit songs, being everywhere and making a come back.
you forgot Love songs (the best from the bests)
I don't care for best albums and ayu doesn't need to release a "hit" song..we love her for who she is, she doesn't need to become a comercial mess (no reference to Namie, I like her too). She is still selling and her recent tours are some of her best ever so..that says a lot about current ayu.
Old 16th May 2014, 08:01 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Yep, that's what I meant. A BEST 3 would be a nice move to keep in store for an eventual "massive comeback".
Either way, they're gonna release it sooner than later, Japan loves bests, lol. Avex may even try to pull it off in the near future if this new album sales are lower than predicted. You know, squeezing Ayu for what is worth 'till it's too late, lol.

Hello new me...

Old 16th May 2014, 09:15 PM
WE WISH Initiate

I feel like this album will sell quite low. Though still good in general.

I just hope that her tours stay well attended. I always wonder how selling less affects her career money wise. Though I guess as long as she tours....

I am so excited for this album. I just hope it's as different as I want it to be.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 16th May 2014, 11:55 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
^
Indeed.

Quote:

I thought (miss)understood is part of a BEST 2????

If she wants to surprise us, her next best album should include Duty PV, and some new PV for her old songs.

Last edited by kotora; 16th May 2014 at 11:57 PM.
Old 17th May 2014, 12:17 AM
Banned

^

(miss)understood is a part of BEST 2? Oops lol. Right, scratch that and how could I forget my favorite album Love songs? x_x

Quote:
Yep, that's what I meant. A BEST 3 would be a nice move to keep in store for an eventual "massive comeback".
Either way, they're gonna release it sooner than later, Japan loves bests, lol. Avex may even try to pull it off in the near future if this new album sales are lower than predicted. You know, squeezing Ayu for what is worth 'till it's too late, lol.
I could totally see avex doing that. They've been doing the same to Kuu, too lol
Old 17th May 2014, 12:21 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Duty's "PV" isn't really a PV. It was made for the pachinko machine.
Old 17th May 2014, 12:29 AM
GAME Initiate

Officially, I thought A BEST 2 included up until the Bold & Delicious/Pride single. I could be remembering that wrong. Not that it matters though, I think the only album track from (m)u that has a chance making A BEST 3 is maybe Ladies Night.
Old 17th May 2014, 12:30 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Duty's "PV" isn't really a PV. It was made for the pachinko machine.
Maybe Kotora was referring to that "PV", but we can also imagine Ayu releasing a Best album, just like Namie, with PVs of old songs that never got any PV. That would be fantastic (I'm still hoping for a I am... or HANABI PV).

Old 17th May 2014, 12:42 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
Officially, I thought A BEST 2 included up until the Bold & Delicious/Pride single. I could be remembering that wrong. Not that it matters though, I think the only album track from (m)u that has a chance making A BEST 3 is maybe Ladies Night.
Ladies Night should not be in A BEST 3 but Ladies Night ~Another Night~ should be totally in A BEST 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
Maybe Kotora was referring to that "PV", but we can also imagine Ayu releasing a Best album, just like Namie, with PVs of old songs that never got any PV. That would be fantastic (I'm still hoping for a I am... or HANABI PV).

That is correct.

Old 17th May 2014, 12:53 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
Ladies Night should not be in A BEST 3 but Ladies Night ~Another Night~ should be totally in A BEST 3.
This so much.

I think Namie's new best ballad album made us all think about the possibilities a best can really give birth to. We're trained to think about it just as a playlist on cd, which in the past was useful, but now it needs to have more advantages. And it can have them, if it's done properly.
Ayu has a lot of material and if she ever does something the way Namie's doing it, it's gonna be amazing.

Hello new me...

Old 17th May 2014, 12:54 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
Ladies Night and rainy day have about equal chances imo. Though Ladies Night's appearance in more concerts probably ups its chances for sure. Might be a little odd to have just one track from (m)u on there while other albums might probably get at least 2-3 tracks. You can bet they'll stick MY ALL, JEWEL, momentum, etc. on there.

Quote:
I think Namie's new best ballad album made us all think about the possibilities a best can really give birth to. We're trained to think about it just as a playlist on cd, which in the past was useful, but now it needs to have more advantages. And it can have them, if it's done properly.
Ayu has a lot of material and if she ever does something the way Namie's doing it, it's gonna be amazing.
I though Ayu did a pretty good job with A BALLADS in 2003. (and honestly, I think she'd have done new videos for that too, but it was before the era of CD+DVD as a norm) It also comes down to budget and time. I don't know if I'd want Ayu to make new videos for old PVs if she ended up just making them in LA and kind of making people regret that they asked for them.

Last edited by truehappiness; 17th May 2014 at 12:58 AM.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, colours, hello new me, xoxo