Is TeamAyu Worth it Only for Concert Ticket - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 19th March 2017, 12:41 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

Is TeamAyu Worth it Only for Concert Ticket

Hi! I wanna to go for an Ayu concert this year. I've been to a previous concert in 2012 before TA went global and I bought mine at a resale shop. It was a little difficult to score a ticket back then as I had to went to few shops to eventually find the tickets. I wonder if joining TA would allow me to buy tickets and dates I want in advance? I know it's a lottery system, how difficult is it to get tickets? From what I am hearing there aren't really much perks with a TA membership so I am joining only for the purpose of getting tickets.

Do you think it's better to get tickets at resale shop or as a TA member for lottery?

Thanks!

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Old 19th March 2017, 12:59 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Getting tickets via the TA lottery is definitely cheaper, even if you include the cost of joining the fanclub. There is a possibility that you'll get a nice seat, too, but it's not guaranteed. For instance, I got tickets to 5 concerts through TA and I got seats REALLY close to the stage at 3 of them. But you can only find out, like, 1 hour before the concert. With the resale shop, you can choose the seat.

I think you missed the deadline for joining TA though. But maybe you could still apply for the 2nd round of the lottery.
Old 24th March 2017, 02:44 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimika View Post
Hi! I wanna to go for an Ayu concert this year. I've been to a previous concert in 2012 before TA went global and I bought mine at a resale shop. It was a little difficult to score a ticket back then as I had to went to few shops to eventually find the tickets. I wonder if joining TA would allow me to buy tickets and dates I want in advance? I know it's a lottery system, how difficult is it to get tickets? From what I am hearing there aren't really much perks with a TA membership so I am joining only for the purpose of getting tickets.

Do you think it's better to get tickets at resale shop or as a TA member for lottery?

Thanks!
Definitely through TA. It will overall be much cheaper than getting it through a resale shop and at least in my experience, foreign TA members are more often than not given excellent seats. And unless you are going to the final date or something, getting tickets through the lottery isn't usually a problem.