[Official Message] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th November 2016, 08:37 AM
from your letter Initiate

Hi guys, do you think it's possible to buy the AT 2015 team ayu version at Yoyogi? I pre-ordered the concert on mumo but I'll be in Japan at the end of the year so... Maybe I'll save more money.
Old 27th November 2016, 12:35 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^ I'm not sure if they have a CD/DVD selling booth... Just goodies.

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 27th November 2016, 12:59 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
I'm feeling that this CDL will be really simple just like ~do it again~...
Apparently she use 4 days this year to build
the stage instead 2 days as usual. Something might be different this
Year
Old 27th November 2016, 02:58 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.X. View Post
Hi guys, do you think it's possible to buy the AT 2015 team ayu version at Yoyogi? I pre-ordered the concert on mumo but I'll be in Japan at the end of the year so... Maybe I'll save more money.
Huh... it was sold out...

Old 27th November 2016, 04:44 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Anyone who got the ticket on 31st Dec? I have entered the lottery for that date and still not get any email. Does this mean I don't get the ticket? Do they inform us in case we are not selected? Thanks
Old 27th November 2016, 07:44 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by merveillesxx View Post
Anyone who got the ticket on 31st Dec? I have entered the lottery for that date and still not get any email. Does this mean I don't get the ticket? Do they inform us in case we are not selected? Thanks
Same boat as you, I think its a NO for the 31st if you haven't received a email by now,

I won for the 30th but upon looking at things, $$$wise, airfare, hotels (lack of availibility..) just cant afford to go. damn shame.... on me for being so poor!
Old 27th November 2016, 11:45 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
^ I'm not sure if they have a CD/DVD selling booth...
Normally they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I'm just saying that they usually take this amount of time anyway. CDL planning was probably going on concurrently while TA tour was going on inbetween shows.
But I don't expect much from CDL this year with this preparation.

Last edited by Yoake; 28th November 2016 at 09:53 AM. Reason: double post
Old 28th November 2016, 02:22 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

OK, I just contact iFLYER and here is their answer:

"That is correct. iFLYER will only send an email when you win the lottery, however you can check your status at anytime from your tickets section in iFLYER or by simply clicking on the orginal registration link (just make sure you are logged in when you check!).

There were a record number of fans signing up for the 12/31 show and only a hanful of people were selected to win this time."

Then I checked myFLYER page > Tickets section. My lottery application for 31st Dec marked as "SORRY, NOT SELECTED". T_T
Old 28th November 2016, 02:43 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I won 29th and 30th didnt get 31st :,( so heartbroken looking at my airfair from australia i dont know if i will attend now but she is doing a second lottery ?? Whyyy why a second lottery if people missed out in the 31st on the first lottery why are they doing a second?
Old 28th November 2016, 03:27 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I applied for the 31st also but haven't received an email. It's a little confusing because there is a second lottery.. I'm not sure if I should enter again?! I noticed the announcement period for the first lottery is until November 30th, but why open a second lottery before the first one is fully announced? Confused @.@
Old 28th November 2016, 05:11 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosaicbuster View Post
I applied for the 31st also but haven't received an email. It's a little confusing because there is a second lottery.. I'm not sure if I should enter again?! I noticed the announcement period for the first lottery is until November 30th, but why open a second lottery before the first one is fully announced? Confused @.@

I agree!!! Because if i enter the second one ! Then i miss out on paying on the first two :/ so it makes it hard to know if its worth the trip oveeerrr :,( if i had more money it wouldnt be such an issue to see ayu! Lol

Also just wondering if anyone knows if you apply for all 3 dates, does it make your chances slimmer to get the 31st one? Because your appling for more than one? If that makes sense

Last edited by Yoake; 28th November 2016 at 09:55 AM. Reason: double post
Old 28th November 2016, 08:54 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNicki View Post
Also just wondering if anyone knows if you apply for all 3 dates, does it make your chances slimmer to get the 31st one? Because your appling for more than one? If that makes sense
Not really. Those are all separate events.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 28th November 2016, 09:42 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

just wondering but why the heck are some of you even applying if you know that you won't be able to afford to go there and actually attend the concert? That just leads to people that CAN go not being able to get a ticket

tumblr

Old 28th November 2016, 09:57 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback View Post
But I don't expect much from CDL this year with this preparation.
CDL rarely has elaborate performances or grand outfits. We will probably get some lingerie costumes and maybe a retooled acrobat performance from Ayu. Maybe she's been doing some stuff in secret?
Old 28th November 2016, 10:14 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by merveillesxx View Post
OK, I just contact iFLYER and here is their answer:

"That is correct. iFLYER will only send an email when you win the lottery, however you can check your status at anytime from your tickets section in iFLYER or by simply clicking on the orginal registration link (just make sure you are logged in when you check!).

There were a record number of fans signing up for the 12/31 show and only a hanful of people were selected to win this time."

Then I checked myFLYER page > Tickets section. My lottery application for 31st Dec marked as "SORRY, NOT SELECTED". T_T
I also contact TeamAyu about lottery result. Here is the answer:

"Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately we don't have any detailed information regarding result announcement notification emails of ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A(logo)『Just the beginning -20-』.
Please contact iFLYER regarding this matter.
If you have further questions regarding TeamAyu 2nd ticket reservation, also please contact iFLYER.

Once again, thank you very much for your continued support for both Ayumi Hamasaki and OFFICIAL GLOBAL FANCLUB"TeamAyu"."

That means any questions about lottery application should be sent to iFLYER. You can contact them via this link: http://admin.iflyer.tv/apex/support/?cid=5 ). They replied quite fast.

So now I have already entered the 2nd lottery for 31st Dec. Wish me luck ^^;;
Old 28th November 2016, 10:40 AM
TO BE Initiate

but still, im more excited on her cdl then on her arena tour ..

I want to turn into a flower, grow thorns,
wither, fall and rot away
Don’t pick me up, leave me
Forget me

Old 28th November 2016, 02:25 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I prefer CDL's because there's less costumes/costume changes and the setlists are usually a little more promotional and obscure. But I've not seen an arena tour in person so maybe I'll change my mind lol.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 28th November 2016, 02:27 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
just wondering but why the heck are some of you even applying if you know that you won't be able to afford to go there and actually attend the concert? That just leads to people that CAN go not being able to get a ticket
yup
Old 28th November 2016, 02:33 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

It is frustrating when they do multiple lotteries instead of just fulfilling all the requests the first time around. -especially fanclub members. With so little benefits that fanclub members have now, just maybe they could be nice once in a while lol.

I do have a theory that fanclub members are given crappy seats on purpose though, as the chance of them going to the concert regardless is higher lol.

Strangely enough though, both my roommate and the person he's going with applied for two tickets each for the 31st and both of them won o_o. As opposed to other years when we needed to apply 2 or 3 times each before getting them.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 28th November 2016, 03:48 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Oh well but i'd say that fanclub member also "deserve" more than regular fans to get good seats because they're the one supporting Ayu more lol

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Closed Thread

Tags
countdown live 2016-2017, just the beginning -20-